Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,128 members, 7,811,191 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (186) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1108838 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) ... (708) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Edosir(m): 9:24pm On Jul 18, 2020
Hi, I'm going to uni Passau too. Can we connect?
lexdino:
Good afternoon house,
Please I want to know if any of the blocked account providers (Deutsche, Fintiba, Coracle, Xpatrio) has a free BA opening plan for students.

And also, is the city of Passau a good place to work and study as an international student?

Thanks in advance
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by canadianmom: 9:24pm On Jul 18, 2020
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ghettonews: 9:58pm On Jul 18, 2020
AdornedbyDebz:

Your school is in freiberg not freiburg.
They are 2 different cities.

Really yea cuz am a little confused about it, I will make my research, thanks bro
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by lexdino: 10:05pm On Jul 18, 2020
Edosir:
Hi, I'm going to uni Passau too. Can we connect?

Of course, send me a PM.
But I'm still on the fence considering the Passau city along with the problem of getting AD.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by chisomonyeke: 10:15pm On Jul 18, 2020
My school already sent me this letter of presence that I should go to embassy.

I sent a mail to my school explaining the ordeal here and that embassy is yet to open.

They only advised that I should go along with it when the embassy opens.

Is there any need to send the letter to the embassy ?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ghettonews: 10:30pm On Jul 18, 2020
ghettonews:

Really yea cuz am a little confused about it, I will make my research, thanks bro

I did my research and found out they are different places, frieburg is a big city and Freiberg is a small mining town thanks
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Hemingway: 10:39pm On Jul 18, 2020
I got same letter from University of Erfurt
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ghettonews: 10:42pm On Jul 18, 2020
ghettonews:

I got admitted to university of techniche bergakemie Freiburg

Ooo Ndaife we are going to the same school too wooow... I made my research, the both cities are confusing but am now familiar

Frieburg is a city in wattemburg state having a population of about 200,000 while Freiberg is a small mining town in Saxony state having about 40,000 population, I taught my sch was even in Frieburg that would have been more better cuz have studied alot all this while about frieburg city not knowing my sch is even in a town. Thanks to that guy that clarified me about it
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Sylvester98(m): 11:06pm On Jul 18, 2020
ohswagz:

Yes, MSc Cardiovascular Science.. deadline was July 15
I applied for Integrated Plant and Animal Breeding (iPAB). Did you attached any reference letter on your application?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ohswagz: 11:43pm On Jul 18, 2020
Sylvester98:

I applied for Integrated Plant and Animal Breeding (iPAB). Did you attached any reference letter on your application?
Nope
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by GentleChief: 5:42am On Jul 19, 2020
Guys please, take your time and read this thing am about to post. In everything we are doing, lets learn not to be desperate please.

Desperation breeds a lot of things e.g Greed, Avarice, Acrimony, Hatred and most times, disappointments. I don't really gbadun the way Nigerians does things and thats why Oyibo people they take us as mugu.

We must learn to be patient in all we do because believe me, the patient dog still eats the fattest bone.

Many of us still have over 10,000 Euros locked away in Germany all in the name of blocked accounts for over a year. Some of these money was borrowed. Imagine if we channelled this money into some investments all these while while probably still hoping to pursue academic success in Europe? Imagine the amount of money some of us would have made extra!

Have anybody noticed the bureaucracies these people put in front of you when you want to retrieve your money? Did anybody notice how hard it is?

On the surface level, it may seem normal but the truth is that the Germans and Europeans want your money but don't really want you in their country. They will now be using your money for investments and bettering the lives of their citizens!

Remember how they included testas exams as a prerequisite for admissions to category A? This is an exam that is mainly for juveniles who have not seen the four walls of a university. But you need to see the way Nigerians rushed this exams and casted it. Even Professionals and Professors were taking these exams at an exorbitant amount! Las las what happened? The German embassy crookedly removed it from their requirements. Millions if not billions down the drain again!

They purposely don't give appointments or do selective appointments all in a bid to select the best of the best for training. Some people will mumuishly send money to Germany even before appointment. 2 years down the line, no appointment. They need your money but don't need you. Las Las if you demand your money, they setup a lot of obstacles for you to make sure you are discouraged from getting the money. They will find one stupid document and tell you to bring to unblock your account. They may name it something funny like Oberfreingunt or Auslandermontus. They will tell you to approach your home country embassy and get this document which may cost you between 25 to 50 euros to get. This may seem small to you but in reality, if you calculate the number of Nigerian people these German guys racket daily through these means, you will shout.

If you still doubt me, compare the amount of visa rejections on their side vs the visa rejections of our side. You will see the amount of money Europe is stealing from Africa through Visa applications and denials alone.

Oyibo people sabi do yahoo yahoo well but they use official means only. These people are using technology and politics to impoverish us but we refuse to hear.

3 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by GentleChief: 6:07am On Jul 19, 2020
The point am trying to make is that we should stop behaving as people who are desperate and have ulterior motives.

Only Nigerians will scheme of ways to beat a process vis a vis going to cotonou for a visa appointment... Desperation

Only Nigerians will open a Twitter account screaming for appointments... Desperation

Only Nigerians will do 30 semesters all in a bid to remain in Europe... Desperation

Only Nigerians are willing to go back to the University all in a bid to come out with first class and be in category A... Desperation

Only Nigerians and black men are willing to trek through the Magreb and swim Oceans to land in Europe still to end up as Prostitutes or drug pimps most times... Desperation

Only Nigerians are willing to write Testas exams and Take up language courses they don't really need all in a bid to land in Europe... Desperation.

There is a reason the Japanese passport is visa Free and has access to over 191 countries worldwide free of charge. While Nigerian passport has access to only 45 countries visa free. 35 out of these 45 counties are all in Africa! The 35 countries are not even the good ones like South Africa. Mostly the useless ones like Mali.

Even the remaining 10 countries or so are remarkably the most useless in the world. Imagine Bangladesh, Tuvalu, Iran and Cambodia. You see? undecided undecided

So I will pack my bags now to migrate and destination is cambodia or Iran or Tuvalu? Gini bu Tuvalu bikonu? Can you imagine? Funny enough, Nigerians are all flooded in these useless countries doing all sorts to survive.

The truth of the matter is that most of us are just trying to run away from bad leadership and directionless living courtesy of bad governance. Not that we are really bad or messed up in ourselves.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Bizzyman: 7:36am On Jul 19, 2020
My people, is 2.1 Cat A?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ykhgu1: 8:04am On Jul 19, 2020
GentleChief:
The point am trying to make is that we should stop behaving as people who are desperate and have ulterior motives.

Only Nigerians will scheme of ways to beat a process vis a vis going to cotonou for a visa appointment... Desperation

Only Nigerians will open a Twitter account screaming for appointments... Desperation

Only Nigerians will do 30 semesters all in a bid to remain in Europe... Desperation

Only Nigerians are willing to go back to the University all in a bid to come out with first class and be in category A... Desperation

Only Nigerians and black men are willing to trek through the Magreb and swim Oceans to land in Europe still to end up as Prostitutes or drug pimps most times... Desperation

Only Nigerians are willing to write Testas exams and Take up language courses they don't really need all in a bid to land in Europe... Desperation.

There is a reason the Japanese passport is visa Free and has access to over 191 countries worldwide free of charge. While Nigerian passport has access to only 45 countries visa free. 35 out of these 45 counties are all in Africa! The 35 countries are not even the good ones like South Africa. Mostly the useless ones like Mali.

Even the remaining 10 countries or so are remarkably the most useless in the world. Imagine Bangladesh, Tuvalu, Iran and Cambodia. You see? undecided undecided

So I will pack my bags now to migrate and destination is cambodia or Iran or Tuvalu? Gini bu Tuvalu bikonu? Can you imagine? Funny enough, Nigerians are all flooded in these useless countries doing all sorts to survive.

The truth of the matter is that most of us are just trying to run away from bad leadership and directionless living courtesy of bad governance. Not that we are really bad or messed up in ourselves.

Thanks alot i see some wisdom in ur Lecture...
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ndaife: 9:02am On Jul 19, 2020
ghettonews:

Ooo Ndaife we are going to the same school too wooow... I made my research, the both cities are confusing but am now familiar

Frieburg is a city in wattemburg state having a population of about 200,000 while Freiberg is a small mining town in Saxony state having about 40,000 population, I taught my sch was even in Frieburg that would have been more better cuz have studied alot all this while about frieburg city not knowing my sch is even in a town. Thanks to that guy that clarified me about it
Lol... yea, both are different cities.
I got admission in Uni-Freiburg
Tot you r heading same way.�
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by uchezdedon(m): 9:05am On Jul 19, 2020
Embassy is yet to resume and never made mention of any additional documents stating the need of your presence in the university, but being so desperate alot of people have started requesting for that from schools.

Embassy can only reject ur visa if you couldn't provide the documents they listed for students visa application, or you weren't able to convince the VO during your interview or you couldn't meet up with your enrollment deadline.

I tire for Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Cande75: 10:42am On Jul 19, 2020
uchezdedon:
Embassy is yet to resume and never made mention of any additional documents stating the need of your presence in the university, but being so desperate alot of people have started requesting for that from schools.

Embassy can only reject ur visa if you couldn't provide the documents they listed for students visa application, or you weren't able to convince the VO during your interview or you couldn't meet up with your enrollment deadline.

I tire for Nigerians.

Exactly. Unnecessary stuff. We should just be patient...
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ghettonews: 10:58am On Jul 19, 2020
Cande75:

Exactly. Unnecessary stuff. We should just be patient...

U people bare just misunderstanding this just because u guys still have enough money and time to keep applying,

People are just desperate and worried because they can't afford to loose much money again just like they are just about to loose now, and that is the reason while they are desperate to get an extension letter and letter of presence to show they are still needed in the sch.

I don't blame u guys is obvious u Don't read news or care to study it at all, you will keep waiting all the whole yr of your life waiting.

If u like don't go get an extension letter or letter of presence from your sch now is earlier, or u will have to pursue one admission until u grow white hairs and bears

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by GreatMage: 11:22am On Jul 19, 2020
I laugh bitterly at some comments I read here...
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nania: 11:49am On Jul 19, 2020
Am really getting fed up with this thread this year it's seems all the well articulated and constructive guys "don" disappear. If no one has anything constructive and meaningful to say they should just hush... I still think a lot of newbies here should take their time and go through part 1 to the present thread. All this gibberish talk here is taking away the shine of this thread.

GreatMage:
I laugh bitterly at some comments I read here...

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by AdornedbyDebz(f): 11:53am On Jul 19, 2020
Bizzyman:
My people, is 2.1 Cat A?
Cat B
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nania: 11:55am On Jul 19, 2020
It's very unprecedented what we are facing this year. We should rather take our time and research what is happening around the globe as regards similar predicament we find ourselves in. Protocols will change for sure, even when the embassy opens. So we should find out what are the his protocols, the likelihood of it being repeated here and so as not to be cut off guard. Those are the infos we ought to be sharing here and disregard any baseless and gibberish utterances.

uchezdedon:

I tire for Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by AdornedbyDebz(f): 11:55am On Jul 19, 2020
Ndaife:

Lol... yea, both are different cities.
I got admission in Uni-Freiburg
Tot you r heading same way.�

I also got admission to Freiburg
Send me a mail so we can talk better
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by uchezdedon(m): 12:21pm On Jul 19, 2020
ghettonews:

U people bare just misunderstanding this just because u guys still have enough money and time to keep applying,

People are just desperate and worried because they can't afford to loose much money again just like they are just about to loose now, and that is the reason while they are desperate to get an extension letter and letter of presence to show they are still needed in the sch.

I don't blame u guys is obvious u Don't read news or care to study it at all, you will keep waiting all the whole yr of your life waiting.

If u like don't go get an extension letter or letter of presence from your sch now is earlier, or u will have to pursue one admission until u grow white hairs and bears

So, they can get visa just because they're desperate?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by IOladiplenty: 12:35pm On Jul 19, 2020
Seems everyone has gotten their Admission letters ando are just waiting patiently for Appointment dates from the embassy. Thank God. Are there people still expecting Admission letters from schools for Winter2020?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ndaife: 2:25pm On Jul 19, 2020
AdornedbyDebz:

I also got admission to Freiburg Send me a mail so we can talk better
Alright, Done.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by walexies: 3:04pm On Jul 19, 2020
Sylvester98:
Anyone here that applied for Georg- August- Universitat Gottingen

Yeah, I did
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by walexies: 3:04pm On Jul 19, 2020
IOladiplenty:
Seems everyone has gotten their Admission letters ando are just waiting patiently for Appointment dates from the embassy. Thank God. Are there people still expecting Admission letters from schools for Winter2020?

Several people are still waiting.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ohswagz: 3:06pm On Jul 19, 2020
People are still expecting and even applying as some schools have postponed their Application deadline to August 20..Even summer guys just started lectures...I believe most schools will resume December/January...they might even scrap summer admissions next yr so as to accommodate Winter admission..So, I believe there is no need to panic much tho..

2 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by IOladiplenty: 3:50pm On Jul 19, 2020
If schools will resume December/January next year for winter, what then happens to those who have received admission letters and have also enrolled? Enrolment extension letters?
ohswagz:
People are still expecting and even applying as some schools have postponed their Application deadline to August 20..Even summer guys just started lectures...I believe most schools will resume December/January...they might even scrap summer admissions next yr so as to accommodate Winter admission..So, I believe there is no need to panic much tho..
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ghettonews: 4:32pm On Jul 19, 2020
ohswagz:

Are u sure about this sir, so glad to hear this
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by oluniyiade: 5:01pm On Jul 19, 2020
Good evening NLs..pls is there anyone that applied to Rhine Waal university for a bachelors program here

(1) (2) (3) ... (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) ... (708) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.