Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,034 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (211) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1110830 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) ... (709) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Joodei: 9:31pm On Aug 08, 2020
princejck:

As long as you have AL u can process ur visa without been enrolled.

My advice is, get ur visa first before paying ur enrollment fee because it might be none refundable.

You can always defer ur admission if u didn’t get AD or Visa.

Oh. This helps. Thanks

BTW, what's AD? You all seem to throw a lot of abbreviations around here.

I know AL = Admission letter, BA = block account. But what's AD? Thanks
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by princejck: 9:47pm On Aug 08, 2020
Joodei:

Oh. This helps. Thanks

AD =Appointment Date
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Fieryblaze: 9:47pm On Aug 08, 2020
Appointment Date

Joodei:

Oh. This helps. Thanks

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Kpibeojo: 10:29pm On Aug 08, 2020
fancyto:
Please who has gotten admission in Rhine Waal university Germany..

Waiting for same too, here is my email: smartjmeshach12@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Joodei: 11:09pm On Aug 08, 2020
princejck:

AD =Appointment Date
Thanks
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Joodei: 11:09pm On Aug 08, 2020
Fieryblaze:
Appointment Date

Thanks
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by fancyto(m): 12:36am On Aug 09, 2020
Kpibeojo:

Waiting for same too, here is my email: smartjmeshach12@gmail.com
You applied when?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 4:03am On Aug 09, 2020
uchezdedon:

Same with my sister's application. Still waiting on embassy for a new date as they promised. I ve sent all the the necessary documents to them, including the letter of presence.

Thanks for your response, will do same.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Daytona21: 6:45am On Aug 09, 2020
Delaria:

HI Everyone, I had a date before the pandemic, the embassy said they will reschedule me once international flights reopen. I also have a letter of presence from my school in Germany. Since the embassy has opened, do I email them with the letter or just call or wait?

I need some advice please. Thanks.
Please does the embassy have a mail to send your documents?? Especially to show that you have a letter of presence.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by walexies: 7:43am On Aug 09, 2020
Joodei:
Hi everyone,

Please I'm trying to apply for MSc for a particular course. However, the tuition per semester is 1500 for the 3-semester progamme. If I get admitted, would I have to pay all 4,500 when I get my admission letter?

If not, what percentage of the total tuition fee is usually requested.

Thanks

EDIT: I mean, do I have to also show a proof of funds for the tuition (apart from the BA) before I proceed to start processing my visa.

This varies, some schools demand you pay per semester, some would want you to pay a percentage (like an upfront); there may also be schools that would want you to pay all (though i don't know such school yet but it doesn't mean they can't be part of the equation).

However, read the instruction on the partial-admission email sent to you, I believe it would be clearly stated in the email.

If you don't mind, may I know the name of the school, please
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ifwal: 9:26am On Aug 09, 2020
Daytona21:

Please does the embassy have a mail to send your documents?? Especially to show that you have a letter of presence.

Some of us have sent it to them through mail.. I sent mine more than a week now, with no reply..
I'll advice you just fill the contact form, maybe they will reply us this week.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by legit90: 10:02am On Aug 09, 2020
Marcopolo65:
Morning guys, I applied for the bachelor program in Bioengineering, Rhine waal University of applied sciences on UNI-ASSIST.. I have no idea how to print the application form.
Please is it after I paid the required €75 I am enabled to print the application form or there's something I am doing wrong??

Do you speak German or it's English based bachelor program you applied for?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by legit90: 10:10am On Aug 09, 2020
easywork2019:
hello EVeryone,

Please, If you're in Germany already. I need an honest person to talk to about something. I will be in Germany soon on a work visa. Help!!!

PM me ASAP.

cheers.

Please how does the work visa go... I'm interested
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by evergreen9: 11:14am On Aug 09, 2020
If a person decides to travel from Benin republic, would the travel insurance have to be from a Benin republic based travel insurance agency or can you still use Axa mansard?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by charles2468(m): 2:25pm On Aug 09, 2020
please who have gotten admission at FSU University of Jena, kindly indicate.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Joodei: 2:50pm On Aug 09, 2020
walexies:

This varies, some schools demand you pay per semester, some would want you to pay a percentage (like an upfront); there may also be schools that would want you to pay all (though i don't know such school yet but it doesn't mean they can't be part of the equation).

However, read the instruction on the partial-admission email sent to you, I believe it would be clearly stated in the email.

If you don't mind, may I know the name of the school, please

Thank you. I'm trying to apply to the University of Tubingen.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by walexies: 2:52pm On Aug 09, 2020
charles2468:

Jena mailed me this week saying they received all my necessary application documents on time and they will forward them to the selection committee.

No admission for now.

May I know if you've gotten admission letter form them?

If yes, what course?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Instructor001(m): 2:59pm On Aug 09, 2020
Yes, I know someone.

GeneviveNnadi:
Pls has any one receive AL from Liebniz University Hannnover.....

pls oooo Beautiful people answer me ooooo
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Noneejiofor(m): 3:51pm On Aug 09, 2020
[quote author=fancyto post=92563058]
Not Visa Bro, I am still trying to apply to a university. One of the requirements is to certify my academic documents at the consulate and also submit it to them
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by uchezdedon(m): 4:04pm On Aug 09, 2020
[quote author=Noneejiofor post=92631138][/quote]

Must it be at the consulate?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by SOLARPOWER1(f): 5:05pm On Aug 09, 2020
evergreen9:
If a person decides to travel from Benin republic, would the travel insurance have to be from a Benin republic based travel insurance agency or can you still use Axa mansard?

Please reply I sent you a PM
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Daytona21: 6:23pm On Aug 09, 2020
charles2468:
Yes I got an admission from them for a master in Economics.. They have given me 2 weeks to accept it or not.. The issue is the admission cannot be transferred to another semester and I don't have AD yet... It's just frustrating.. Thank God I have another admission from Kiel.. Also, they expect me to enrol in person. It's crazy
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Blake250: 6:32pm On Aug 09, 2020
charles2468:
I also applied at FSU Jena but no response from them till now
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Pcozzy(m): 6:59pm On Aug 09, 2020
Good day pple
Please I need help on how to go about this health insurance waka to complete my online enrollment
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Marcopolo65: 7:01pm On Aug 09, 2020
It's 100% English language sir, and u need TOEFL or IELTS

legit90:

Do you speak German or it's English based bachelor program you applied for?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by charles2468(m): 8:32pm On Aug 09, 2020
[quote author=Daytona21 post=92636056]
Yes I got an admission from them for a master in Economics.. They have given me 2 weeks to accept it or not.. The issue is the admission cannot be transferred to another semester and I don't have AD yet... It's just frustrating.. Thank God I have another admission from Kiel.. Also, they expect me to enrol in person. It's crazy

you better accept it and tell them the current situation in your country later, who knows they might listen
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by charles2468(m): 8:33pm On Aug 09, 2020
Blake250:
I also applied at FSU Jena but no response from them till now

same with me, fingers crossed
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by charles2468(m): 8:34pm On Aug 09, 2020
walexies:

Jena mailed me this week saying they received all my necessary application documents on time and they will forward them to the selection committee.

No admission for now.

May I know if you've gotten admission letter form them?

If yes, what course?

I have not received AL but they have confirmed my documents since

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by iPOD007(m): 9:29pm On Aug 09, 2020
What is the challenge?

Pcozzy:
Good day pple
Please I need help on how to go about this health insurance waka to complete my online enrollment
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by coolben2004: 11:04pm On Aug 09, 2020
Pls any civil engineer here in the house pls I need help in searching for school and admission in a good city with less racism
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by 1beat(m): 11:33pm On Aug 09, 2020
is sponsorship letter still acceptable at the embassy

(1) (2) (3) ... (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) ... (709) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.