Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (222) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1113763 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) ... (710) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ghettonews: 11:51am On Aug 13, 2020
This Nigeria things done tire me, is just like the country is Bewitched, one trouble to the other, one can't be Happy for once, how are we even sure that if the louzy aviations begins intl flight the embassy will resume work.

Just look at they said previously that they will resume in matter of weeks but look at them, is it not upto two weeks since they said that now, we already at mid August..... mcheeew abeg make una no blame me if I say Nigeria is caursed,... The money wey I borrow from my Aunt's for blocked acct, since the embassy don they delay opening my aunt's don they think na tricks wey I take collect their money for business be that the thing just they vest me well even the money no reach 10,236 euros again for naira since the professional scam CBN devalued the money.

This matter don tire me, am waiting to know if the embassy will open but if they did not then I look forward to Ukrainian students visa

6 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by foldgram: 12:18pm On Aug 13, 2020
ghettonews:
This Nigeria things done tire me, is just like the country is Bewitched, one trouble to the other, one can't be Happy for once, how are we even sure that if the louzy aviations begins intl flight the embassy will resume work.

Just look at they said previously that they will resume in matter of weeks but look at them, is it not upto two weeks since they said that now, we already at mid August..... mcheeew abeg make una no blame me if I say Nigeria is caursed,... The money wey I borrow from my Aunt's for blocked acct, since the embassy don they delay opening my aunt's don they think na tricks wey I take collect their money for business be that the thing just they vest me well even the money no reach 10,236 euros again for naira since the professional scam CBN devalued the money.

This matter don tire me, am waiting to know if the embassy will open but if they did not then I look forward to Ukrainian students visa

Sometimes I wonder if some of you guys, especially you, are actually students.
Read what you wrote again, let's even take a moment to forgive the numerous grammatical blunders.
When was the last PTF meeting? It was just a week ago, matter of weeks can be any length of time.
You better work on your attitude because what you have exhibited so far on this thread shows no semblance to someone learned and ready for the western world.

2 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Cande75: 12:20pm On Aug 13, 2020
ghettonews:

Guy, I just talked about this. We're going to the third week in August and no sign or anything whatsoever. If they had given a specific date, it would be better even though it's on September. But... I don't even know what to say.

3 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by foldgram: 12:22pm On Aug 13, 2020
I hope undue desperation will not put some of you in unredeemable situations lipsrsealed.

7 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Cande75: 12:26pm On Aug 13, 2020
foldgram:
I hope undue desperation will not put some of you in unredeemable situations lipsrsealed.
Underrated post...

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by princejck: 12:30pm On Aug 13, 2020
Stiflersammy:

Lol, you think the consulate in Germany cares about that?
If you have a prove, they are good to go, dey are concern about what you want to go and do in Germany than what you do it doing in Cotonou.

Not true, when I went for my interview I was asked what i was doing after my secondary school...so I think they care about what u re doing at ur country of residence.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Energygod: 12:30pm On Aug 13, 2020
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by RMatthias: 1:13pm On Aug 13, 2020
Wow! Nice suggestion, I will try that.

Thank you.

Cande75:

Message your school to give you a new AL with Benin address. Even though it will cost you money, try and do it. But they should be able to do it for free. Consistency matters...
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by justwise(m): 2:44pm On Aug 13, 2020
@Delaria

No more fraudulent post here again.

Thank you
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Light2020: 4:04pm On Aug 13, 2020
So confirmed Information from a reliable source is that the embassy wouldn’t be attending to Student visa until the borders are opened.

Hence, we just have to wait

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by uchezdedon(m): 4:26pm On Aug 13, 2020
Light2020:
So confirmed Information from a reliable source is that the embassy wouldn’t be attending to Student visa until the borders are opened.

Hence, we just have to wait

German border or Nigeria? What about German embassy in Accra Ghana, that's conducting students visa interview.?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by princejck: 4:47pm On Aug 13, 2020
uchezdedon:

German border or Nigeria? What about German embassy in Accra Ghana, that's conducting students visa interview.?

You re not in Ghana, all you do here is complain, show ur desperation, support protest and misleading people.

If you can’t follow a simple instructions you can’t survive in Germany so I will advice you to stay in Nigeria

Nigeria Embassy In Berlin don’t even have appointment slot till December for it’s citizens to renew passport and no one protested.

So what the problem of most here with the impatient.

Blame ur country for ur hardships

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Bills2307(m): 4:51pm On Aug 13, 2020
foldgram:

Read what you wrote again, let's even take a moment to forgive the numerous grammatical blunders.
When was the last PTF meeting? It was just a week ago, matter of weeks can length of time.
You better work on your attitude because what you have exhibited so far on this thread shows no semblance to someone learned and ready for the western world.
I can’t see anything wrong with that particular post apart from the fact that the chief is voicing out his anger.
If you are really a student yourself, you should know that the bolded above is the only thing contributing to his post. Apart from the bolded, the other paragraphs indicates that you too sir, need to tidy up your attitude for the western world.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nzesinachi1(m): 5:23pm On Aug 13, 2020
foldgram:

When was the last PTF meeting? It was just a week ago, matter of weeks can be any length of time.
Professor of English. Wedon sah.

5 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Portex: 5:39pm On Aug 13, 2020
princejck:

You re not in Ghana, all you do here is complain, show ur desperation, support protest and misleading people.

If you can’t follow a simple instructions you can’t survive in Germany so I will advice you to stay in Nigeria

Nigeria Embassy In Berlin don’t even have appointment slot till December for it’s citizens to renew passport and no one protested.

So what the problem of most here with the impatient.

Blame ur country for ur hardships

Whatever point you are trying to prove, you are not doing it well and not in the right way. That people didn’t protest in Germany doesn’t mean they are wiser than those that chose to protest. If you have a problem and keep quiet, it’s either you are a coward or something else.
Earlier this year, Some people in China were chased out of their homes like animals but they voiced out and were heard. Nigerian govt asked questions and got answers and the issue was resolved within few days. Not protesting is actually one of the reasons Nigeria is in this mess. When things are not going well as it should, we should always ask questions not keeping quiet and claiming wise. “It does not concern you” but one day it will concern you or someone close to you.

3 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by princejck: 5:44pm On Aug 13, 2020
Portex:

Whatever point you are trying to prove, you are not doing it well and not in the right way. That people didn’t protest in Germany doesn’t mean they are wiser than those that chose to protest. If you have a problem and keep quiet, it’s either you are a coward or something else.
Earlier this year, Some people in China were chased out of their homes like animals but they voiced out and were heard. Nigerian govt asked questions and got answers and the issue was resolved within few days. Not protesting is actually one of the reasons Nigeria is in this mess. When things are not going well as it should, we should always ask questions not keeping quiet and claiming wise. “It does not concern you” but one day it will concern you or someone close to you.

You re not making any point...Nigerian students are not having any problem..the Embassy kept a clear instruction even if it means they will start attending to students visa applicants from 2021

Only the Embassy know why they made such decisions and what intern issues they re having, which they can’t make public.

You all just have to respect and follow protocol.

Is that too hard.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Fatalveli(m): 6:01pm On Aug 13, 2020
princejck:

You re not making any point...Nigerian students are not having any problem..the Embassy kept a clear instruction even if it means they will start attending to students visa applicants from 2021

Only the Embassy know why they made such decisions and what intern issues they re having, which they can’t make public.

You all just have to respect and follow protocol.

Is that too hard.
But admission is on the line.

It's not like they just wake up and start complaining without having a compelling reason to be in Germany.

How will keeping quiet be beneficial to us when people are nearing admission deadlines despite spending a handful of money to secure such admission?

If the fact that intl flight are closed is really thier 'genuine' concern, or reason, why are they working fully in other African countries except Nigeria, and those countries too are yet to open intl flight?

The rule and protocol you are referencing only applies to Nigeria, and we want to know why.

This is a bit sketchy, and people have the right to voice out in this kind of situation.

2 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by princejck: 6:18pm On Aug 13, 2020
Fatalveli:

It's not like they just wake up and start complaining without having a compelling reason to be in Germany.

How will keeping quiet be beneficial to us when people are nearing admission deadlines despite spending a handful of money to secure such admission?

If the fact that intl flight are closed is really thier 'genuine' concern, or reason, why are they working fully in other African countries except Nigeria, and those countries too are yet to open intl flight?

The rule and protocol you are referencing only applies to Nigeria, and we want to know why.

This is a bit sketchy, and people have the right to voice out in this kind of situation.

All German Embassy’s operate base on the diplomatic relationship they have with each countries...so you can’t expect the Embassy in Ghana to act like the Embassy in Nigeria. They don’t even have same visa requirements.

So what makes you think protest will solve this issues and what if they re attending to all pending family reunion applicants to make space for students applicants.

You guys don’t know half of what’s going on there but out of desperation of leaving Nigeria you see it all as negative.

It will be best if the Embassy specify on their website that they can’t accept applications this year...

The chances of getting a visa for those who re to resume October is very slim.

Be patient and look forward to SoSe 2021

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by clintonsparkz(m): 6:20pm On Aug 13, 2020
Fatalveli:

Stop wasting your time replying that guy, he is doing his BSc in DE, so he doesn't know how it feels, just don't waste your time with him, that's how he has always been since last year.

3 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Fatalveli(m): 6:24pm On Aug 13, 2020
clintonsparkz:
Stop wasting your time replying that guy, he is doing his BSc in DE, so he doesn't know how it feels, just don't waste your time with him, that's how he has always been since last year.
No wonder.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by princejck: 6:29pm On Aug 13, 2020
clintonsparkz:

You’ve been in this thread plotting since last year and yet things haven’t change isn’t that a sign you should do things differently.

You were among those who wanted to protest last year, when corona wasn’t an issue..so why didn’t you. You re here wanting to experiment with others

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by princejck: 6:32pm On Aug 13, 2020
Fatalveli:
No wonder.

Yes I did my Bsc here but I came 2012 when things were normal. Even then people were denied visa and they still kept calm and followed the proper protocols

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Fatalveli(m): 6:52pm On Aug 13, 2020
princejck:

Yes I did my Bsc here but I came 2012 when things were normal. Even then people were denied visa and they still kept calm and followed the proper protocols
Well no protocol breach so far, just daily enquiries.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by clintonsparkz(m): 7:06pm On Aug 13, 2020
princejck:

You’ve been in this thread plotting since last year and yet things haven’t change isn’t that a sign you should do things differently.

You were among those who wanted to protest last year, when corona wasn’t an issue..so why didn’t you. You re here wanting to experiment with others
See guy, you are just saying trash...read my earlier post I boldly said am not doing anything cause I know people on this thread and that Nigerians are never together, I did not even drop my number self, so what's up with u? say things that are correct. You are crying out like a broken record. I am not for or against anything, you are in DE so u can't feel their pain, I know how mentally depressing it is, so bro I can't blame anyone who chooses to neither will I discourage anyone who wishes to as long as its peaceful, then fine. Some persons are game changers while some are by standers, human beings are wired differently... What I can say is there shouldn't be any violence...My views are my views, so please stick with yours.

8 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Stiflersammy(m): 7:18pm On Aug 13, 2020
Please let's stop arguing on this platform, it's of no good.

And most importantly if you are in Germany already expect you want to drop tips for us to do our Visa processes please don't put mouth in our matter, you have gone, we are here let's run it the way we want, no you telling us the way we should run things.

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Portex: 7:33pm On Aug 13, 2020
princejck:

Ordinary BSc which you haven’t even completed and you are feeling like you are on top of the world. Sounding like someone with American passport. Smh
You need to change your mentality and stop sounding like you are better than others just because you are out of Nigeria.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) ... (710) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.