Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (223) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1113654 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) ... (710) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 7:43pm On Aug 13, 2020
justwise:
@Delaria

No more fraudulent post here again.

Thank you

Excuse me, asking questions and seeking advice is now fraudulent? Seriously?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by justwise(m): 8:04pm On Aug 13, 2020
Delaria:

Excuse me, asking questions and seeking advice is now fraudulent? Seriously?

You are seeking info on how to commit fraud, you knew very well that paying someone to get you resident permit under a day is fraudulent.

Very soon traveling through Cotonou by Nigerians will be almost impossible because some criminal minded Nigerians have abused their immigration system.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by princejck: 8:16pm On Aug 13, 2020
Portex:

Ordinary BSc which you haven’t even completed and you are feeling like you are on top of the world. Sounding like someone with American passport. Smh
You need to change your mentality and stop sounding like you are better than others just because you are out of Nigeria.

Lol.....may God help Nigeria so that some youths can have wisdom. Amen
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by SOLARPOWER1(f): 8:17pm On Aug 13, 2020
justwise:

You are seeking info on how to commit fraud, you knew very well that paying someone to get you resident permit under a day is fraudulent.

Very soon traveling through Cotonou by Nigerians will be almost impossible because some criminal minded Nigerians have abused their immigration system.

Just leave her there is nothing like that going on in Cotonou....Their immigration is very strict... You must fulfill all requirements before you get any resident permit
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Kaigheyisi: 8:26pm On Aug 13, 2020
Please guys what's the validity of B1 certificate from Goethe institute and also is only in Lagos the exam is taken. Am making enquiries on behalf of my brother's wife who's trying to join her husband in Germany.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Cande75: 9:18pm On Aug 13, 2020
Kaigheyisi:
Please guys what's the validity of B1 certificate from Goethe institute and also is only in Lagos the exam is taken. Am making enquiries on behalf of my brother's wife who's trying to join her husband in Germany.
There are Goethe exams going on in neighboring countries. I registered and it's even going to take place on the 20th and 27th....
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by chisomonyeke: 9:19pm On Aug 13, 2020
Good evening my brothers and sisters

I understand how difficult and psychologically tormenting this situation is right now but let's still be united and pray for the best.

We may not see all the stairs but we will get there and achieve our dreams in Jesus name.

With God all things are possible.

Your fellow brother in the pursuit

4 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by GreatSage: 9:59pm On Aug 13, 2020
Hello House, when applying for an English taught Bsc program can I use the 100level transcript of a part time study program? Will it be accepted? I would appreciate ur honest contribution.

2 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by uchezdedon(m): 10:07pm On Aug 13, 2020
princejck:

You re not in Ghana, all you do here is complain, show ur desperation, support protest and misleading people.

If you can’t follow a simple instructions you can’t survive in Germany so I will advice you to stay in Nigeria

Nigeria Embassy In Berlin don’t even have appointment slot till December for it’s citizens to renew passport and no one protested.

So what the problem of most here with the impatient.

Blame ur country for ur hardships

You must be out of your senses. Check my profile, I ve been in this thread for almost 10years, and you think I will still be in your so called "Country " with you. Well, this is my 6years in Deutschland, if you must know.
I'm here because of my younger sister.

Keep eating up yourself nwabingo.

2 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by dennison4luv: 10:22pm On Aug 13, 2020
GreatSage:
Hello House, when applying for an English taught Bsc program can I use the 100level transcript of a part time study program? Will it be accepted? I would appreciate ur honest contribution.

Was part time written in the transcript or any documents that you are sending to the school?
Part or full time are the same. And it will be accepted.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Portex: 10:23pm On Aug 13, 2020
uchezdedon:

You must be out of your senses. Check my profile, I ve been in this thread for almost 10years, and you think I will still be in your so called "Country " with you. Well, this is my 6years in Deutschland, if you must know.

Don’t mind that guy. I wonder how he even got to Germany. He’s so insensitive and senseless. They are the ones denting our images abroad. Imagine if he talks like this in public, one day he will land himself into big trouble. Someone will just be typing shits just to be noticed. Smh

2 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by OkpeJohn(m): 11:08pm On Aug 13, 2020
Hello guys!!!

Please I need urgent genuine advice...

With this cloud of uncertainty of securing visa... And I book for Cat-B

I got my AL in match this year from TUHH Hamburg for Msc. Mechatronics.

The issue now is that my enrollment deadline is 14th October and I have being allocated FRESHMAN ROOM (New student accommodation) in of my school campus lodge and I'm expected to pay for the room before 18th of this month August....

What do I do? And it is at a very cheap rate of €328/month... If I miss the payment deadline, I will lost the allocation to other student.

Please what do u think I should do?

Thanks
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Rilwan3628(m): 11:40pm On Aug 13, 2020
If u think u have enough money to dish out u can pay. This decision can best be taken by you.

Realistic answer to the question below should help u to make ur decision if u need to know.

1. First, have u gotten AD (appointment date) to submit ur visa application?
2. With the way things are currently at the embassy is it possible to get AD and Visa between now and October?
3. Is it not possible to get short time apartment in Germany before moving to permanent apartment?

I can understand how excited one can be on this German waka especially if it's newbies but we shouldnt let it get into us that we won't be able to make some other decision (s)

OkpeJohn:
Hello guys!!!

The issue now is that my enrollment deadline is 14th October and I have being allocated FRESHMAN ROOM (New student accommodation) in of my school campus lodge and I'm expected to pay for the room before 18th of this month August....

What do I do? And it is at a very cheap rate of €328/month... If I miss the payment deadline, I will lost the allocation to other student.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by fancyto(m): 11:41pm On Aug 13, 2020
OkpeJohn:
Hello guys!!!

Thanks
Bro, I read your "quote" laugh wan "kill" me.
We dey here dey pray make they sha give us students visa to enroll for our programme, you dey talk about room wey dey allocate give you.
The matter now na nobody know as student visa go be, the most important thing now is visa, if you like get 5 offer letters from universities in Germany without a visa it's all a waste.

Bro, abeg leave accommodation dey pray for visa..

3 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by dennison4luv: 11:49pm On Aug 13, 2020
OkpeJohn:
Hello guys!!!

Thanks

Please instead of to waste that money please send it to me I will pay you back after 4months please.
Or you can as well dash it out to motherless babies home. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by victor5996: 12:47am On Aug 14, 2020
SOLARPOWER1:

Just leave her there is nothing like that going on in Cotonou....Their immigration is very strict... You must fulfill all requirements before you get any resident permit

Na wash
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Sylviacool: 1:31am On Aug 14, 2020
Cande75:

There are Goethe exams going on in neighboring countries. I registered and it's even going to take place on the 20th and 27th....

Please, which neighbouring countries did you register. I have been waiting for Goethe-Institut Lagos since April, its looking as if they won't resume for this year again.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 2:18am On Aug 14, 2020
justwise:

Point of correction, I didn't seek info on how to COMMIT FRAUD, it was cos I sensed such that's why I came to ask questions to get advice... And because I'm quite new to this.. I wouldn't ask you if it was a fraudulent intention.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 2:19am On Aug 14, 2020
SOLARPOWER1:

Thanks, that's why I asked...
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by GreatSage: 4:38am On Aug 14, 2020
dennison4luv:

Was part time written in the transcript or any documents that you are sending to the school?
Part or full time are the same. And it will be accepted.
I am scared of doing something and later end up regretting.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by princejck: 5:42am On Aug 14, 2020
uchezdedon:

At least we have 2 things in common. But different views on how to go about it

My sister is also stranded in Nigeria but will never ask her to protest like most of you suggested. So don’t think nahh only unahh this issue affect
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ykhgu1: 6:26am On Aug 14, 2020
GreatSage:

Am yet to see anyone who used em. But i think you should go again be positive.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ykhgu1: 6:31am On Aug 14, 2020
OkpeJohn:
Hello guys!!!

Thanks

To start with the house is not cheap. Most Appartement in Deutschland are about that range.

Then do you want to pay about 200,000 Naira rent for an apartment when you are yet to get a Visa interview date??

You are not even sure of you will be interviewed this year or next year!!!

If you have to money to throw around you can go ahead and pay.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ykhgu1: 6:35am On Aug 14, 2020
GreatSage:

I am scared of doing something and later end up regretting.

Hmmmm listern to yourself. You are scared to apply for admission with a Transcript because it's a Part Time Programm? Please how old are you??
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ykhgu1: 6:40am On Aug 14, 2020
princejck:

At least we have 2 things in common. But different views on how to go about it

My sister is also stranded in Nigeria but will never ask her to protest like most of you suggested. So don’t think nahh only unahh this issue affect

To be honest. You can't force people to see things your own way. If you don't agree with those who wants to protest stop the engagement...

Am not in support of protest too but i wil not get into an Argument with those who wants to do it

Focus on ur own life and leave others alone.

Get a student job if you are very less busy out there.

You can distribute Newspapers once a week with ur bike and earn 400 Euros a month.

Get busy and leave Nigerians living in Nigeria to sort themselves.

I didn't subscribe data just to read ur chat.

10 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by princejck: 6:53am On Aug 14, 2020
Ykhgu1:

To be honest. You can't force people to see things your own way. If you don't agree with those who wants to protest stop the engagement...

Am not in support of protest too but i wil not get into an Argument with those who wants to do it

Focus on ur own life and leave others alone.

Get a student job if you are very less busy out there.

You can distribute Newspapers once a week with ur bike and earn 400 Euros a month.

Get busy and leave Nigerians living in Nigeria to sort themselves.

I didn't subscribe data just to read ur chat.

Firstly am not a student, secondly you can ignore my chat, thirdly you can do better than wanting to sell SL here. You re part of the problem.

Also keeping quiet is why Nigeria is upside down and I can’t keep quiet if the actions of others will affect the future of my love ones.

What is wrong is wrong but i don’t expect you to see that because u re interested only to make money here.

5 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Portex: 7:27am On Aug 14, 2020
Sylviacool:

Please, which neighbouring countries did you register. I have been waiting for Goethe-Institut Lagos since April, its looking as if they won't resume for this year again.

They are resuming by September 9. The next exam is December. Check their website
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Portex: 7:34am On Aug 14, 2020
princejck:

Firstly am not a student, secondly you can ignore my chat, thirdly you can do better than wanting to sell SL here. You re part of the problem.

Also keeping quiet is why Nigeria is upside down and I can’t keep quiet if the actions of others will affect the future of my love ones.

What is wrong is wrong but i don’t expect you to see that because u re interested only to make money here.

My brother, find something to do. You don’t have to be here. You are wasting your visa. I wonder why they don’t measure people’s senses before giving them visa. Like he said, leave us that are here to sort ourselves out. Find a job and start working. I’m sure if you are working you won’t have time to chat shits

2 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by OkpeJohn(m): 7:50am On Aug 14, 2020
Ykhgu1:

To start with the house is not cheap. Most Appartement in Deutschland are about that range.

Then do you want to pay about 200,000 Naira rent for an apartment when you are yet to get a Visa interview date??

You are not even sure of you will be interviewed this year or next year!!!

If you have to money to throw around you can go ahead and pay.

I requested for a candid advice and I appreciate and thank all of you that answered me in your best knowledge...

There is nothing throwing around or dashing.... Apart from some cancelation fee, if u can not make it and you cancel your rental agreement before the start of the rental date, your money will be refund in full.... Worse case scenario will be you lost one month (October) rent if you don't cancel before October...

Rentage in Hamburg is quite expensive beyond normal for many cities in Germany so €328 rent month is not quite a normal rent for hambur and to talk about many other added advantage being in the campus hostel..

I understand that things is quite unpredictable at the moment and that is the reason I brought it up for collective ideal... Nobody best of all opinion all the time... I see some people even giving out their apartment even with profit but that is not my pursuit at the moment...

Thanks to all that answered me and I appreciate

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by princejck: 7:54am On Aug 14, 2020
Portex:

My brother, find something to do. You don’t have to be here. You are wasting your visa. I wonder why they don’t measure people’s senses before giving them visa. Like he said, leave us that are here to sort ourselves out. Find a job and start working. I’m sure if you are working you won’t have time to chat shits

Your comments shows why u re still where u re. The sad truth is that after all the complaining you will still wait for the Embassy to start attending to students applicants and am happy no one will protest.

To you it’s all about coming to Germany to work...lol

Anyway I have Kurzarbeit today.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by GreatMage: 8:02am On Aug 14, 2020
princejck:

Your comments shows why u re still where u re. The sad truth is that after all the complaining you will still wait for the Embassy to start attending to students applicants and am happy no one will protest.

To you it’s all about coming to Germany to work...lol

Anyway I have Kurzarbeit today.

(1) (2) (3) ... (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) ... (710) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.