Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (231) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1114565 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) ... (710) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Mantoso(m): 6:59am On Aug 21, 2020
Kaigheyisi:

Just Google nigeria.diplo.de and then register for appointment date though they are not giving appointment date for now due to covid-19

You can also use this link https://service2.diplo.de/rktermin/extern/choose_category.do?locationCode=isla&realmId=108&categoryId=205
Scroll down and click on Lagos to book depending on the category you fall in.

Thanks. Have you got Letter of Presence?

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Kaigheyisi: 8:43am On Aug 21, 2020
Mantoso:

Thanks. Have you got Letter of Presence?

It's written in my AL that my presence is needed. It's basically a practical course
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by GeneviveNnadi(f): 8:44am On Aug 21, 2020

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Geophillic: 8:54am On Aug 21, 2020
Who has gotten any information from University of Potsdam
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Mantoso(m): 9:18am On Aug 21, 2020
Kaigheyisi:

It's written in my AL that my presence is needed. It's basically a practical course

Oh. My school said I should tender my AL to the embassy as given.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by theochael(m): 9:57am On Aug 21, 2020
Good morning ALL,

Please I am filling the Visa Application form and need our assistant on the following:
1. Intended duration of Stay in Germany. Should I use the year 2022 since my admission year is winter 2020/2021 session.
2. References in the Federal Republic of Germany (eg employer, educational establishment, relatives). Should I use the contact name on my admission letter? (please find attached No. 2)
3. Under type of travel document, I was asked to fill ‘issued by …….’. I hope the ans is Nigerian immigration
4. What will be the ans for N0. 1 (please find attached)

Thank you and God bless as you response.

please, i still need assistant on this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Govkaybee: 10:35am On Aug 21, 2020
Is there a particular reason you're asking for this information?
manniecobham:
[color=#006600][/color]

Please what email and phone number did you use for the embassy?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by UhnNah: 10:53am On Aug 21, 2020
GeneviveNnadi:
https://punchng.com/fg-reciprocates-bans-eu-flights-from-nigeria/

Is Nigeria still on the list of banned countries in EU? Most of these countries has lifted their ban but i think there are quarantine rules!

I don’t get the point of a ban from any country this time around! Just put a quarantine safety rule/guidelines and minimize flights to avoid being overwhelmed!

Does anyone have a list of countries where Nigeria is/not banned?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by isangjohnson: 12:27pm On Aug 21, 2020
Could someone please help me with Cambridge IELTS Study Materials?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Mantoso(m): 12:40pm On Aug 21, 2020
theochael:
Good morning ALL,

Please I am filling the Visa Application form and need our assistant on the following:
1. Intended duration of Stay in Germany. Should I use the year 2022 since my admission year is winter 2020/2021 session.
2. References in the Federal Republic of Germany (eg employer, educational establishment, relatives). Should I use the contact name on my admission letter? (please find attached No. 2)
3. Under type of travel document, I was asked to fill ‘issued by …….’. I hope the ans is Nigerian immigration
4. What will be the ans for N0. 1 (please find attached)

Thank you and God bless as you response.

Where did you get the form, bro?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ransoul: 12:49pm On Aug 21, 2020
Hello all, Please i would like to know if anything could be done about this.
I mistakenly applied to the German consulate under category A when i was supposed to apply under category B. Because i did not graduate with a first class. i would also like to state that i have all the required document to submit to the German consulate to resume with this winter semester but i just noticed the mistake now. Please is there a remedy to this.
thank you for your quick reply.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 21, 2020
Govkaybee:
Is there a particular reason you're asking for this information?
I want to send my letter of presence to the embassy directly and possibly talk to someone on phone so I know where I stand now
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by fancyto(m): 12:58pm On Aug 21, 2020
ransoul:
Hello all, Please i would like to know if anything could be done about this.
I mistakenly applied to the German consulate under category A when i was supposed to apply under category B. Because i did not graduate with a first class. i would also like to state that i have all the required document to submit to the German consulate to resume with this winter semester but i just noticed the mistake now. Please is there a remedy to this.
thank you for your quick reply.
Yea, you.would have to cancel and rebook again.
When did book for appointment?
Has it been long?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by theochael(m): 1:11pm On Aug 21, 2020
https://nigeria.diplo.de/ng-en/service/visa/student-research-and-language-course-visa/1015536
you can visit my post on page 229

Mantoso:

Where did you get the form, bro?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ransoul: 1:13pm On Aug 21, 2020
i totally forgot to state that i book the appointment around may. i'm just waiting to receive an appointment date.
fancyto:

Yea, you.would have to cancel and rebook again.
When did book for appointment?
Has it been long?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Mantoso(m): 1:24pm On Aug 21, 2020
Let me get this clear: is VISA application done online or at the embassy? And what and what documents are required to take along?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by fancyto(m): 1:38pm On Aug 21, 2020
Mantoso:
Let me get this clear: is VISA application done online or at the embassy? And what and what documents are required to take along?
Visa application is done at the embassy, you have to first get appointment date, then they would let you know the documents you need to bring with you to the embassy for your visa application.
But your case is peculiar as you booked for the wrong category, even if you get an appointment date you might most likely be rejected.
You would have to rebook!
The instruction on their site states that, category A applicants are those who made a first class in their degree programme, scholarship students or those going for their PHD
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Mantoso(m): 2:11pm On Aug 21, 2020
fancyto:
Visa application is done at the embassy, you have to first get appointment date, then they would let you know the documents you need to bring with you to the embassy for your visa application.
But your case is peculiar as you booked for the wrong category, even if you get an appointment date you might most likely be rejected.
The instruction on their site states that, category A applicants are those who made a first class in their degree programme, scholarship students or those going for their PHD

Thanks, bro. Though I wasn't the one who booked for the wrong category.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Mantoso(m): 2:13pm On Aug 21, 2020
fancyto:
By appointment date, you mean the day to come for my VISA application or VISA interview?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by fancyto(m): 2:20pm On Aug 21, 2020
Mantoso:

Thanks, bro. Though I wasn't the one who booked for the wrong category.
Oh, so sorry
Some of this agents don't know anything.
That's why is advisable you do it your self
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by fancyto(m): 2:22pm On Aug 21, 2020
Mantoso:

By appointment date, you mean the day to come for my VISA application or VISA interview?
The day you will come for visa interview.
For the now is only category A they are given appointment to, we were told to wait a bit longer..
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Dremog: 3:03pm On Aug 21, 2020
Hello House, pls is anyone going to Free University Berlin?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Queenzy421(f): 4:21pm On Aug 21, 2020
is anyone here applying for a PhD in Germany? or applying to University of Cologne?
if yes, please DM
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by SOLARPOWER1(f): 5:00pm On Aug 21, 2020
[quote author=calisy555 post=93021379][/quote]

For enrolment, I don't think you need to send anything you already sent to uniassist.... Most schools won't request for those certified documents again if the schools use uniassist for application process.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 21, 2020
Please who has anyone's number in German embassy.
Very important.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by SOLARPOWER1(f): 5:12pm On Aug 21, 2020
theochael:
master program Renewable Energy Systems

What did you submit as proof of job experience? And what is your German cgpa? They didn't give me admission
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by SOLARPOWER1(f): 5:15pm On Aug 21, 2020
Kaigheyisi:
https://twitter.com/hadisirika/status/1296525966563475457?s=19

Resumption of international flight based on the principal of reciprocity. I pray Germany lift the ban on flight from Nigeria.

When did Germany place any ban on flight from Nigeria?.. Please verify information before you post
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by GeneviveNnadi(f): 5:26pm On Aug 21, 2020
A group where i belong someone got this email from the embassy
Goodnews.......

Hello Guys...

German Embassy sent these to me.
Below..
����
1. *up to date formal obligation*

2. *up to date admission from your university*

3. *up to date confirmation from your university in Germany that your presence is mandatory*

I need answers....
����

(1) (2) (3) ... (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) ... (710) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.