Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (243) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1108197 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) ... (708) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Itstomisin: 11:55am On Sep 02, 2020
theochael:

Yes @ Lagos
Ok, but they are attending to people in Abuja embassy right?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Cande75: 5:22pm On Sep 02, 2020
Olaidecool:
Hi Guys!

Please is their anyone here that got admission in Duisburg Essen or knows about their language course?

I got admission to study Automation technology but I'll have to study German language first before enrolling for the applied course.

1)Please who else is in my shoe or has been in my shoe.
2)How can I go about the language course application.

I would appreciate your response

Duisburg-Essen recommends a number of language school, one of which is LANES. A friend of mine is currently there... UDE itself does not offer language courses...
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by theochael(m): 5:46pm On Sep 02, 2020
Itstomisin:

Ok, but they are attending to people in Abuja embassy right?

I think so because i made the request via abuja. But Abuja instructed me to use Lagos since my address is from Eastern Nigeria.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Mantoso(m): 5:48pm On Sep 02, 2020
Cande75:

Duisburg-Essen recommends a number of language school, one of which is LANES. A friend of mine is currently there... UDE itself does not offer language courses...
Hey, bro. Can you connect your friend to us? LANES is not replying mail.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by theochael(m): 5:54pm On Sep 02, 2020
Revman:
Hi guys, please I will be going to OTH Amberg-Weiden for my second degree (International Business). I have finished my online enrollment and the school just sent me a letter of presence stating that some of my courses will be in person. I have opened my blocked account with expatrio though still unfunded, got my statutory insurance exemption letter from TK and done my health insurance with Dr. Walter. I have also booked appointment with the consulate...pls what's the next step? I would appreciate it if someone can guide me properly.

Also is anyone going to my school with me? Or at least a school in Bavaria somehow close to mine. I would appreciate if we can rub minds together.

Good evening,

Yes, heading to Ingolstadt in Bavaria.
Pls sir, how did you obtain statutory insurance exemption letter from Tk? i have obtained health insurance letter from care concept which happen to be a private health insurance but my school is requesting for german Public insurance, beside i am above 30 years.

It would be really grateful if you can let me know the details.
Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to hearing from you.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 6:06pm On Sep 02, 2020
theochael:
Revman:
Hi guys, please I will be going to OTH Amberg-Weiden for my second degree (International Business). I have finished my online enrollment and the school just sent me a letter of presence stating that some of my courses will be in person. I have opened my blocked account with expatrio though still unfunded, got my statutory insurance exemption letter from TK and done my health insurance with Dr. Walter. I have also booked appointment with the consulate...pls what's the next step? I would appreciate it if someone can guide me properly.

Also is anyone going to my school with me? Or at least a school in Bavaria somehow close to mine. I would appreciate if we can rub minds together.

Good evening,

Pls sir, how did you obtain statutory insurance exemption letter from Tk? i have obtained health insurance letter from care concept which happen to be a private health insurance but my school is requesting for german Public insurance, beside i am above 30 years.

Alright...sent you mail

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Perrorson: 7:15pm On Sep 02, 2020
Hallo guys..
I am tired of the rejection mails and to be sincere, it's becoming real fraustrating...
Started my application for the first time for this winter, was able to complete 3 schools, I have gotten 2 rejections at the moment waiting for the last one.

I studied Electrical and Electronics Engineering
CGPA is 3.40 on a scale of 5
IELTS score is 6.5

I'm interested in any Electrical Engineering related course(I just need admission).

At this point, I'm determine to start all over again for the summer and I sincerely plead for the assistance from the profs in the house on the schools that can consider my qualifications..

Danke!..
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Kekeiyke(m): 7:19pm On Sep 02, 2020
Perrorson:
Hallo guys..
I am tired of the rejection mails and to be sincere, it's becoming real fraustrating...
Started my application for the first time for this winter, was able to complete 3 schools, I have gotten 2 rejections at the moment waiting for the last one.

I studied Electrical and Electronics Engineering
CGPA is 3.40 on a scale of 5
IELTS score is 6.5

I'm interested in any Electrical Engineering related course(I just need admission).

At this point, I'm determine to start all over again for the summer and I sincerely plead for the assistance from the profs in the house on the schools that can consider my qualifications..

Danke!..

I think the problem is from your CGP. You've to check for schools that take the equivalent of what you have if not applying to schools that require higher cgp will not accept your application.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ChibuGP: 7:21pm On Sep 02, 2020
Hello guys, I am above 30 years, and i would like to know if the same medical insurance(AOK) I sent to the university to use for my enrollment is the same i will present to the embassy during interview.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by iretiogo1: 7:27pm On Sep 02, 2020
theochael:
Revman:

Good evening,

please can you guide me am about to apply for the same course for my brother
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 02, 2020
iretiogo1:
please can you guide me am about to apply for the same course for my brother
No problems.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Perrorson: 8:10pm On Sep 02, 2020
Kekeiyke:

I think the problem is from your CGP. You've to check for schools that take the equivalent of what you have if not applying to schools that require higher cgp will not accept your application.

That is the point I need assistance..
Those school that can consider my CGPA..

Guys please assist me

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Itstomisin: 9:12pm On Sep 02, 2020
theochael:

I think so because i made the request via abuja. But Abuja instructed me to use Lagos since my address is from Eastern Nigeria.
Thanks so much
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by kozirizu: 10:28pm On Sep 02, 2020
Itstomisin:
Good morning everyone. I'm new here and I have a question. Please any information about certifying documents at the German embassy? I want to certify my documents, but someone told me they aren't doing that presently. Has anyone certified his/her documents of recent?

Thanks.

Yes. I did my certification of my documents at German Consulate in Lagos on Monday. They have resumed.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Perrorson: 10:32pm On Sep 02, 2020
kozirizu:

Yes. I did my certification of my documents at German Consulate in Lagos on Monday. They have resumed.

Can one set of document certification be used for multiple applications?..
If not, how can one go about other applications?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Mantoso(m): 10:41pm On Sep 02, 2020
Perrorson:

Can one set of document certification be used for multiple applications?.. If not, how can one go about other applications?
Hello, I've given you my line. Did you see it?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by theochael(m): 12:23am On Sep 03, 2020
Revman:

Alright...sent you mail

Danke Schön.

Bitte, I am yet to receive details on how to get the exemption certificate from your mail.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by theochael(m): 12:23am On Sep 03, 2020
Revman:

Alright...sent you mail

Danke Schön.

Bitte, I am yet to receive details on how to get the exemption certificate from your mail.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Craaaa: 7:25am On Sep 03, 2020
Hello guys. Please I need someone who used mawista as health insurance to help me out.
I just finished getting my health insurance from mawista online and they sent me 4 attachment documents. Now the question is which of the 4 am I suppose to use to upload on my school portal for enrolment? I am confused and I don't want to upload the wrong one. Thanks.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ghettonews: 8:08am On Sep 03, 2020
Craaaa:
Hello guys. Please I need someone who used mawista as health insurance to help me out.
I just finished getting my health insurance from mawista online and they sent me 4 attachment documents. Now the question is which of the 4 am I suppose to use to upload on my school portal for enrolment? I am confused and I don't want to upload the wrong one. Thanks.

How are u people spending money on getting this health insurance while the embassy isn't yet working guys?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Craaaa: 8:48am On Sep 03, 2020
ghettonews:

How are u people spending money on getting this health insurance while the embassy isn't yet working guys?
Believe and have faith.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) ... (708) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.