Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (284) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1112393 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) ... (709) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by SOLARPOWER1(f): 9:12pm On Oct 26, 2020
authe911:
Hello, German Hopefuls,

I know it can be a confusing question to ask but anyway.

Apparently, I canceled and re-booked my appointment application early this month because they said they reset the whole thing in September.

Now that the date I put in is fast approaching (Nov 2), yet no news.

Do I cancel again and choose a later date?

I know I am not the only one in this situation, please what to do.

NB: Orientation and lectures are online for the first semester though I have a letter of presence from the school.

Stop wasting your time, the embassy will not give you date again for winter start of studies... What smart people have done since October 1st is to book again with a summer start date like mif or end of April....Defer your admission to summer or start applying for summer admission now so that you will be ready when the AD comes

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Bflexing(m): 9:32pm On Oct 26, 2020
SOLARPOWER1:

Use access bank... It takes maximum of 48hrs....Open a DOM account with access bank, fund tie DOM account then tell them to do international transfer from that DOM account to your block account . Carry your admission letter and all necessary documents to show that you are a student

Thanks. Some banks allow you to use Form A and transfer from your Naira account using CBN approved rate, which is way lower than sourcing from bdc.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Johnnyark: 2:02am On Oct 27, 2020
What if one chooses Early January as a start date, how possible is it for them to give a date?
SOLARPOWER1:

Stop wasting your time, the embassy will not give you date again for winter start of studies... What smart people have done since October 1st is to book again with a summer start date like mif or end of April....Defer your admission to summer or start applying for summer admission now so that you will be ready when the AD comes
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ExchangA: 3:00am On Oct 27, 2020
SOLARPOWER1:

I chose Jan 12, is that a feasible date for my new resumption when applying?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nikojay101: 3:03am On Oct 27, 2020
Hello guys,
Please how do I unblock my account with Fintiba and get my money back? I want to cancel my German trip for now.
Any help will do.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by 143loombimmy: 7:01am On Oct 27, 2020
SOLARPOWER1:

You still haven't answered the question, now that he/she has booked for November 2, which is fast approaching, what can be done? Cancel the appointment and rebook or just keep with the flow?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Johnnyark: 8:43am On Oct 27, 2020
I chose Jan 4. I think we would know just a month before the chosen date. I am positive AD should drop early December.
All will be well
ExchangA:

I chose Jan 12, is that a feasible date for my new resumption when applying?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Johnnyark: 8:44am On Oct 27, 2020
November 2 is here already. You should have gotten a date at least a month before your chosen date for processing and the likes at the embassy.
Cancel and rebook.
143loombimmy:

You still haven't answered the question, now that he/she has booked for November 2, which is fast approaching, what can be done? Cancel the appointment and rebook or just keep with the flow?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by obinna11(m): 8:55am On Oct 27, 2020
henrycare53:
Application for winter semester is yet to start as Admission for Summer isn't out yet. Winter application should start next month or December.

Thanks, boss�. Please do you know if recommendation letter from your professors is one of the requirements to apply to RWTH?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by proficiency(m): 10:15am On Oct 27, 2020
Please sir help, I need it too
Adedapomola1993:
The motivational letter I asked for was for visa interview not for admission process, if you need it I will send it to you...motivational letter I got is for visa processing at the embassy

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by henrycare53(m): 10:17am On Oct 27, 2020
Not at all.

obinna11:
Thanks, boss�. Please do you know if recommendation letter from your professors is one of the requirements to apply to RWTH?

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by proficiency(m): 10:20am On Oct 27, 2020
Please I need it too... Proficiencyvictor@gmail.com is my email.. Thanks bro
Adedapomola1993:
Send me a mail I will reply....
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by proficiency(m): 10:23am On Oct 27, 2020
Happy to hear from you. Will join you soon. Though I will be using SL... Hope I have a smooth beginning
HighPriest0:
hello guys

2weeks ago made it 1 year since my arrival in deutschland.

i give God all the gloryfor all the achievements so far.......i paid back my BA within a year, my studys going well, my german now better, i have worked in more than 20 place..hustle is going well.

i study at FSU jena....what i can say about jena is............it a good town but i will advice you to come here if you have no second choice....mostly you have to go to other cities to hustle like weimar, erfurt etc but it is ok. and when coming to a small city like this try come with BA or when coming with SL then come with enough money oo. ....i dont know what could have happend to me if i had not come with BA....i coudnt work for 7months.......mostly because the visa the nigerian embassy gave me does not carry work permit and i had to wait till the visa expired..this was my case alone though because i was not lucky like other guys who got termin for resident permit earlier....

the last 4-5months have been a very busy one for me because of hutsle and study...no time......but i will always make out time to time to visit here,,,,because here made it possible for me to be in germany.

if you have sent me a PM before....send again i will try to answer as much as i can.....when i am not not busy

vielen dank
aufwiedersehen
tschuss

a

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by SOLARPOWER1(f): 10:31am On Oct 27, 2020
Bflexing:

Thanks. Some banks allow you to use Form A and transfer from your Naira account using CBN approved rate, which is way lower than sourcing from bdc.

Form A has always ended in tears don't try it.... Those bankers will give you assurance but it will end in tears

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Johnnyark: 11:54am On Oct 27, 2020
No bro
obinna11:

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by keleto(m): 12:21pm On Oct 27, 2020
keleto:
Good evening house.
Please can someone help to analyse this for my elder brother.
He intends studying in Germany
He is 39 years, has HND (pass grade 2006) in engineering
He also has B Tech in engineering from University os South Africa (UNISA) ( there certificate is not graded like Nigeria certificate (it comes in either Distinction or Pass) and he has pass.
Pls kindly advise on the route he can take. Whether he can be admitted for Master or Bachelor and which of the certificates he can use. Considering embassy too.
Thanks greatly [b][/b][/color]

[color=#990000]
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by GeneviveNnadi(f): 4:21pm On Oct 27, 2020
GREETINGS ALL

PLEASE WHO USED PUBLIC HEALTH INSURANCE FOR ENROLLMENT SHOULD PLEASE PUT ME THORUGH
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by TOMSY(f): 6:33pm On Oct 27, 2020
SOLARPOWER1:

Use access bank... It takes maximum of 48hrs....Open a DOM account with access bank, fund tie DOM account then tell them to do international transfer from that DOM account to your block account . Carry your admission letter and all necessary documents to show that you are a student
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Adamsty10: 7:31pm On Oct 27, 2020
It's been long since I have been here, I just want to know if People still getting date from the embassy?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by obibanks: 11:08pm On Oct 27, 2020
Was there no Testimony for Winter Semester 2020?? What's happening house?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Meagainstenemy: 1:09am On Oct 28, 2020
Please treat as Urgent.
Good morning e-fam, has anyone here started the orientation week with Justus Liebig University? I need some assistance.

Thanks.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nhkgtf: 8:55am On Oct 28, 2020
Good morning everyone please this is for rhein waal university students. Other schools have been given the chance to study online without the visa and also enrol online however, rhein waal university insists on visa because according to them it's the rule of the state please sign this petition to help students who are finding it difficult to enrol
https://secure.avaaz.org/community_petitions/en/rhine_waal_university__remove_visa_requirement_for_enrollment_/

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Hadampson(m): 9:13am On Oct 28, 2020
Hallo alle zusammen

The Erasmus MUNDUS scholarship program (one of the biggest Scholarships to study for a master's degree in Europe) is open smiley

Prost
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by temibanks(m): 9:42am On Oct 28, 2020
Hello E-Family, I'm here to remind you that your testimony will come.

6 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by fancyto(m): 11:50am On Oct 28, 2020
Nhkgtf:
Good morning everyone please this is for rhein waal university students. Other schools have been given the chance to study online without the visa and also enrol online however, rhein waal university insists on visa because according to them it's the rule of the state please sign this petition to help students who are finding it difficult to enrol
https://secure.avaaz.org/community_petitions/en/rhine_waal_university__remove_visa_requirement_for_enrollment_/
I don’t know what is wrong with that school.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by fancyto(m): 11:53am On Oct 28, 2020
obibanks:
Was there no Testimony for Winter Semester 2020?? What's happening house?
None I know of o
And this is so unusual, I think it’s because of the pandemic
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by spicyuzo(m): 1:39pm On Oct 28, 2020
GeneviveNnadi:
GREETINGS ALL

PLEASE WHO USED PUBLIC HEALTH INSURANCE FOR ENROLLMENT SHOULD PLEASE PUT ME THORUGH
Don't know about Fintiba, but if you are opening a blocked account with Expatrio, it comes with a public health insurance registration (TK). You receive the insurance confirmation.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by DisawayDataway: 2:59pm On Oct 28, 2020
Hello house, I would like to know more about the letter of presence. Is it compulsory that we have this when applying for a study visa? I never use to hear about it until now.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by obibanks: 7:11pm On Oct 28, 2020
fancyto:

None I know of o
And this is so unusual, I think it’s because of the pandemic

It's definitley the Pandemic (though other Political reasons dey one side). The current news coming from Germany about the tighter Lockdown measures gives it credence.
As I book appointment since April with 1st October for school resumption and the time has elapsed with no response, we wait another year. Hoping to be 3rd time lucky grin grin
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by obibanks: 7:15pm On Oct 28, 2020
Nhkgtf:

Una wey dey attend online classes for Germany schools from Nigeria, how do y'all do it?? Are y'all in a different Nigeria from mine??
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Scholadodo(f): 7:22pm On Oct 28, 2020
Thank you for sharing

(1) (2) (3) ... (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) ... (709) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.