Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,702 members, 7,813,318 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:43 AM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (351) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1110316 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) ... (709) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Prettyijee: 2:30pm On Mar 12, 2021
authe911:
There is currently no OFFICIAL telegram group for German Visa from this platform.

Asides this platform are there any WhatsApp or telegram group you can add me to ��
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nzealibaba: 2:52pm On Mar 12, 2021
Try it first, its the best bet . Though some said they are restrictions onthe amount you can transfer with it...some business men , have cards that can send 10k euro if you know people like that. Or some one who is in Germany that can pay for you. Then you send the person in naira and then he or she waits till whenever he receives his money...
Others tried blocking account using sterling bank , since it is fastest .. any method you are using try and confirm your money will reflect before your interview date....

Please what cat did you register , and when is your school resumption date you gave embassy , and when is this your interview ..
richy16:
Good day,

I have my interview soon, someone told me I can block my account using fintiba direct transfer with my master card,I checked fintiba and confirmed it possible but haven't tried it,I don't know if anyone here has done it,please your advice will go a long way.

God bless
You can send me a mail.. riscoky@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Shengfu: 3:38pm On Mar 12, 2021
Doesn’t look like Germany is interested in giving people interview dates o. Them not just bother
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Onyia314: 7:40pm On Mar 12, 2021
Shengfu:
Doesn’t look like Germany is interested in giving people interview dates o. Them not just bother

Seems you booked under Category B
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 12, 2021
I don’t know of any I can add you to, I am sorry.

Prettyijee:

Asides this platform are there any WhatsApp or telegram group you can add me to ��
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by richy16(m): 9:27pm On Mar 12, 2021
Nzealibaba:
Try it first, its the best bet . Though some said they are restrictions onthe amount you can transfer with it...some business men , have cards that can send 10k euro if you know people like that. Or some one who is in Germany that can pay for you. Then you send the person in naira and then he or she waits till whenever he receives his money...
Others tried blocking account using sterling bank , since it is fastest .. any method you are using try and confirm your money will reflect before your interview date....

Please what cat did you register , and when is your school resumption date you gave embassy , and when is this your interview ..

Bro thanks for your response, I booked category A,and put June as resumption date,my school is resuming by march 15th and this is my second semester (summer semester)am supposed to be in Germany since but A.D was an issue,
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Shengfu: 12:47am On Mar 13, 2021
Onyia314:

Seems you booked under Category B

They are not attending to category B at all. Not everyone has second class upper and first class
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Abdulsamd: 2:19pm On Mar 13, 2021
I think so, cos I also gained admission and till waiting for AD
charliesyndrom:
Hello! I got an admission for MSc Quantitative Finance at Christian Albrechts University, Kiel. As a result of the lockdown, they would be holding their lectures online till further notice. I'm currently working and also running weekend program and as a result I would not be available for online lectures, hence I would love to defer my admission till winter semester, perhaps, maybe dates would start rolling before then. Does anyone know if CAU, Kiel does accept request to defer admission to a later semester? Cos I heard that not all schools accept deferral of admission. If they do accept, does it include down payment of any sort?.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by NwadiNK: 3:14pm On Mar 13, 2021
Abdulsamd:
If you don't mind can we talk through mail

Best bet, send mail to the school. U cannot base ur decision on advice frm fellow student. Ask the school direct, German schools respond to mail very well.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by richy16(m): 7:34pm On Mar 13, 2021
Shengfu:

They are not attending to category B at all. Not everyone has second class upper and first class

Can someone with first class apply for category A?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Onyia314: 8:04pm On Mar 13, 2021
richy16:

Can someone with first class apply for category A?

Only if the certificate was issued after january 2019
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by richy16(m): 8:11pm On Mar 13, 2021
Onyia314:

Only if the certificate was issued after january 2019

Thanks for the response mine was 2018..so sad �
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by KingKay7: 9:08pm On Mar 13, 2021
If yours was issued in 2018, you can still apply with category A, until the 21st of March 2021.
After which it will now fall in category B. That's what is on the category A booking portal. Confirm and then please book asap.

richy16:

Thanks for the response mine was 2018..so sad �

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by charliesyndrom: 9:28pm On Mar 13, 2021
Hi, I sent u a mail.
mayo47:

I was also admitted for this same program. They do accept deferral and doesn't include a deposit payment
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by richy16(m): 10:46pm On Mar 13, 2021
KingKay7:
If yours was issued in 2018, you can still apply with category A, until the 21st of March 2021.
After which it will now fall in category B. That's what is on the category A booking portal. Confirm and then please book asap.

Thanks bro...I have my appointment 23rd march will it still be valid?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by KingKay7: 12:42am On Mar 14, 2021
Should be o, since you booked before. Abeg just give an update when you finish.
I wish you plenty success bro. Gods speed

richy16:

Thanks bro...I have my appointment 23rd march will it still be valid?

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by NwadiNK: 7:27am On Mar 14, 2021
KingKay7:

But this is very very unfair because everyone cannot have first class. It's better for them to just say if u don't have first class 2019 even look for admission in a German university. So that people will not waste time and resources looking for admission there.

Let it just be known so that we go to other countries. because what's the point of getting an admission without visa, it's a wasted effort.

If we have a functioning government, these are some of the things they should look into. But our government are as useless to us as a dead rat.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by richy16(m): 7:46am On Mar 14, 2021
KingKay7:

Amen..will update you

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by CaptainAfrica: 12:23pm On Mar 14, 2021
NwadiNK:

But this is very very unfair because everyone cannot have first class. It's better for them to just say if u don't have first class 2019 even look for admission in a German university. So that people will not waste time and resources looking for admission there.

Let it just be known so that we go to other countries. because what's the point of getting an admission without visa, it's a wasted effort.

If we have a functioning government, these are some of the things they should look into. But our government are as useless to us as a dead rat.

I think that every country has the right to determine who enters their country and the criteria they use in doing so. The least our government can do is to use diplomacy to solve it.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 1:33pm On Mar 14, 2021
There was a university in Canada that accepts only first class graduates from Nigeria at a particular time. Like the previous poster said, DE can determine their criteria. It’s only good if it is clearly stated in black and white that 2.1 or so don’t stand a chance. For me, I think they are are very disciplined individuals. They said they are following a chronological order; PhD, Masters (Scholarships+Cat A), Cat B & BSc. Only time will tell.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by NwadiNK: 1:46pm On Mar 14, 2021
CaptainAfrica:

I think that every country has the right to determine who enters their country and the criteria they use in doing so. The least our government can do is to use diplomacy to solve it.

Your right. They have the right to decide who enters their country.

God help us though because this has been difficult.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Punkydude: 1:53pm On Mar 14, 2021
Na this year wey i wan enter Germany this people they talk like this, which kind life be this....Which one be Cat A and Cat B again, make i no waste my money, energy and time....I don't have strength for all of these.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Pweetykaydee: 5:27pm On Mar 14, 2021
Please what if I want to go with my spouse? What's the procedure?

Hannania:
Hello dear, sorry about your ban. Its quite unfortunate. Here's my candid advice to you.
Germany, though free, has a stiff competition for AD presently, unless you have scholarship, going for a 100% taught German course, or you have access to a sponsorship letter. If all this stress is your concern, as you've pointed out, I'll advice you choose Netherlands(Holland) ASAP. Here's why.

When you get admitted in Holland, the university it self will secure your visa. All you have to do is to pay the expected fees, show prove of fund as upload to the schools portal, and if all is authentic, you only go to Ghana to pick your visa.

This of course, is all about funds. The last time I checked, you need €11000 per person, as prove of funds for 12 months, to send to your school.

It looks like funds ain't your problem, and if so, please check a school you like in Holland and see their requirements. Follow the steps below

1. Find a school and visit the course Page of your most preferred course
2. Visit the international student page on the site to get info
3.After the two above, get the international student help mail, and mail the coordinator.

If you do all the above, you should get the info you need.

Note: Holland is not free like Germany, as you have to pay tuition fee ranging from €8000- 20000.

But when you're admitted and you have the stated funds, the university will be the one into process your visa.

Good luck, and ask me more if you need clarification. We'll all see the bright side

Cc:Krissy01
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ghettonews: 9:12pm On Mar 14, 2021
Guys I heard Germany gave appointments to some category B students a boy is traveling by month ending to Germany so this really means that some cat B are getting appointment but didn't let us know here
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by globalamplelife: 9:31pm On Mar 14, 2021
I am hopeful that by next month they would start attending to category B

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by NwadiNK: 10:41pm On Mar 14, 2021
globalamplelife:

Amen...
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Hannania(m): 12:03am On Mar 15, 2021
Pweetykaydee:
Please what if I want to go with my spouse? What's the procedure?

The school that offers you admission only processes your visa. your spouses has to process a different resident permit visa.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ghettonews: 7:24am On Mar 15, 2021
globalamplelife:

How did u know brother
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 9:44am On Mar 15, 2021
Hannania:
The school that offers you admission only processes your visa. your spouses has to process a different resident permit visa.

German schools process ones visa?�
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Sanmiosanmi: 11:22am On Mar 15, 2021
Hello house... I want to ask please.... Can one register under different categories with different email.... Incase anyone show up faster.

(1) (2) (3) ... (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) ... (709) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.