Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,598 members, 7,812,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (352) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1110046 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) ... (709) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by NwadiNK: 12:42pm On Mar 15, 2021
Sanmiosanmi:
Hello house... I want to ask please.... Can one register under different categories with different email.... Incase anyone show up faster.

No. It's forbidden to do that and if you are caught the effect could be disastrous.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MartOkoh1: 2:15pm On Mar 15, 2021
NwadiNK:

No. It's forbidden to do that and if you are caught the effect could be disastrous.

Guy don't say what u dont know pls..just say u don't know.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nzealibaba: 2:25pm On Mar 15, 2021
It can work, but it means you will put different passport number also not just email.
Because am almost you can apply with same passport number twice.
And in case where the application with the wrong passport number goes through. Then you have to sort yourself out at the embassy..
Its so much risk with little benefit.
Its up to you to try, nobody exactly knows.
MartOkoh1:

Guy don't say what u dont know pls..just say u don't know.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nzealibaba: 2:27pm On Mar 15, 2021
Please who have tried western union or PayPal for funding blocked account.
I heard they are fast, but I don't know if they can be used for blocked account.
Pls I don't have AD yet ooo. angry
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Leskey07: 5:20pm On Mar 15, 2021
Abdulsamd:
I think so, cos I also gained admission and till waiting for AD
Bro is it admission into Kiel too?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by farells(m): 7:11pm On Mar 15, 2021
Please, anyone should suggest to me any courier service that one can send something like document from Nigeria to Germany. Apart from DHL
Thanks.

@ justwise
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by princejck: 10:44pm On Mar 15, 2021
farells:
Please, anyone should suggest to me any courier service that one can send something like document from Nigeria to Germany. Apart from DHL
Thanks.

@ justwise

FedEx
UPS
Nigeria Postal Service
TNT
EMS
Etc......

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by SpongeBobSP: 11:23pm On Mar 15, 2021
farells:
Thanks.

@ justwise
FedEx, TNT.
Aramex is really good and less expensive too, I've used them in the past.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by SpongeBobSP: 11:26pm On Mar 15, 2021
Hey people. Pleas I have a question, for those in natural sciences, how do you provide proof of laboratory work experience or your 6 months Industrial training? And also, how to submit proof of completed thesis. Thanks.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by richy16(m): 6:50am On Mar 16, 2021
Onyia314:

Only if the certificate was issued after january 2019

Bro I meant without first class..just reading this now
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Onyia314: 7:43am On Mar 16, 2021
richy16:

Bro I meant without first class..just reading this now

Well, also if your second class upper falls into 1.0 to 1.9 german grading scale..
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Kyrian5: 9:18am On Mar 16, 2021
I think is because of the lockdown over there and also their university is closed and everyone is doing it online may be that's y they are not considering category B for now. They considering cat A because the population of cat A is not much compared to B. I think if after the lockdown and all schools return to normal they will have no choice but to give B AD. That's what I think.

NwadiNK:

Your right. They have the right to decide who enters their country.

God help us though because this has been difficult.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by NwadiNK: 10:41am On Mar 16, 2021
Please my people help me, who has blocked money recently... How did u do it? Which bank and what rate did use.

I need to do this urgently. Thanks
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by SpongeBobSP: 12:32pm On Mar 16, 2021
SpongeBobSP:
Hey people. Pleas I have a question, for those in natural sciences, how do you provide proof of laboratory work experience or your 6 months Industrial training? And also, how to submit proof of completed thesis. Thanks.

Can anybody help answer this please? Abi morale don too low? sad
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ingenieur1: 12:47pm On Mar 16, 2021

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by NwadiNK: 2:40pm On Mar 16, 2021
NwadiNK:
Please my people help me, who has blocked money recently... How did u do it? Which bank and what rate did use.

I need to do this urgently. Thanks

Still waiting please. I need answers to this my people.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Itstomisin: 3:01pm On Mar 16, 2021
Can anyone help me with Uniassit link please?

quote author=Ingenieur1 post=99932138]It’s really important to know that your course of study coming to Germany determines if you’ll find it easy settling down or not. A lot of students make the mistake of picking any course because it’s sounds good to say that’s what they study, but then they end up changing universities, switching from cities to cities and while your peers are in maybe fourth semester, you’re struggling to find stability in your new uni at first semester.

There are a lot of students in this boat, don’t fall into this trap. Pick a course you can study, scrutinize the course contents and know them. This can be the decider between you settling down or giving up.

My two cents [/quote]

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Abdulsamd: 5:47pm On Mar 16, 2021
Yes gotten already
Leskey07:

Bro is it admission into Kiel too?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by farells(m): 6:40pm On Mar 16, 2021
princejck:

FedEx
UPS
Nigeria Postal Service
TNT
EMS
Etc......

Thanks sir
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by farells(m): 6:40pm On Mar 16, 2021
SpongeBobSP:

FedEx, TNT.
Aramex is really good and less expensive too, I've used them in the past.

Thanks sir
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by richy16(m): 11:30am On Mar 17, 2021
Onyia314:

Well, also if your second class upper falls into 1.0 to 1.9 german grading scale..

How can I calculate that please?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 3:53pm On Mar 17, 2021
Chai is this how this thread go just die so... tongue
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Punkydude: 7:01pm On Mar 17, 2021
Please does anyone know anybody doing Reference letter for a fee?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by richy16(m): 7:03pm On Mar 17, 2021
NwadiNK:

570naira to 1euro..I buy from a friend in germany
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by TOMSY(f): 7:55pm On Mar 17, 2021
Punkydude:
Asking questions like this on a public forum and actually engaging in acts like this is one of the reasons why others are suffering to get appointment dates today.

3 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 17, 2021
content@ileiwe.com

Punkydude:
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Escanor(m): 3:43am On Mar 18, 2021
Who is applying for admission this winter?let's work together

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by NwadiNK: 6:26am On Mar 18, 2021
TOMSY:
Asking questions like this on a public forum and actually engaging in acts like this is one of the reasons why others are suffering to get appointment dates today.

Don't mind them. I wonder what kind of cutting corners is this. Let's do something right for once. Why would someone be looking for such. I tire oo

3 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Onyia314: 8:31am On Mar 18, 2021
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Onyia314: 8:33am On Mar 18, 2021
NwadiNK:

The last time I tried to block, fintiba's rate is 520.
And you can use master and visa cards

(1) (2) (3) ... (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) ... (709) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6

Viewing this topic: kanayoevans and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.