Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,672 members, 7,809,556 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (357) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1107638 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) ... (708) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Punkydude: 1:31pm On Mar 26, 2021
NwadiNK:

And who said it's 5mil, 10,521 by fintiba is around 6.1mill because the bank will ask u to buy black mkt frm aboki.

My brother just imagine, add 3m and you can go to UK...

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Fatalveli(m): 1:48pm On Mar 26, 2021
Punkydude:

My brother just imagine, add 3m and you can go to UK...
Really? How?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Punkydude: 1:54pm On Mar 26, 2021
Fatalveli:
Really? How?

I dont know oh. Just saying.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MrAAA2: 2:53pm On Mar 26, 2021
Stevwonders:

Hey MrAAA2
I sent you a mail, kindly respond. Thanks

I responded to your email minutes after it was sent.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by CooKeed(m): 2:54pm On Mar 26, 2021
Punkydude:
Guys, so if the Cat B Visa thing no work, how long does it take for them to refund your blocked funds.(plus are they taking some part of the money as charges)

Am doing some plus and minus....and to be honest, this CAT B thing is by God's grace.....

Don't fund your blocked account until you get a visa appointment date
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Prosnelson: 3:10pm On Mar 26, 2021
Punkydude:

I never start the process sha. But am not encouraged to do anything. I dey even reason that money wey i wan give Uniassist self. The morale is low fah. I need to see how fast i can make and change my decisions. 5m is a lot of money to try something else...
I have removed by mind from that despite that I have paid acceptance fee but when am through i will collect my money back I have gotten admission in USA but the tuition fee a semester is suicide millions of naira so don't look at the 5m our currency doesn't have value look for another country and apply am so sure u will make more than that in nice foreign country.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Qeeyah: 3:22pm On Mar 26, 2021
Punkydude:
Please does anyone know anybody doing Reference letter for a fee?

This is a bad practice, and the audacity to put it on a public platform.....

You graduated from a University, then contact some of your lecturers.

7 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by NwadiNK: 3:22pm On Mar 26, 2021
Prosnelson:

I have removed by mind from that despite that I have paid acceptance fee but when am through i will collect my money back I have gotten admission in USA but the tuition fee a semester is suicide millions of naira so don't look at the 5m our currency doesn't have value look for another country and apply am so sure u will make more than that in nice foreign country.

Yes, it's our currency under this regime. I remember in 2015, euro exchanged at 276 /euro. If u do the maths, 10,521 euro now wouldn't have been upto 3 million naira. So all those that supported this administration, I hope they are enjoying right now.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Qeeyah: 3:24pm On Mar 26, 2021
I can see lots of people needing ways to go about blocking their money, are category B getting dates already.

please help with new information, thanks
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Qeeyah: 3:28pm On Mar 26, 2021
temmy59:
How can I get my degree certificate, I finished from oau. Do I go to exam and records or what. Am just going for nysc and I want to start the application process

After getting your documents, take them to the High court opposite Campus gate, Ibadan Road, and get them certified there.

2 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Prosnelson: 3:32pm On Mar 26, 2021
NwadiNK:

Yes, it's our currency under this regime. I remember in 2015, euro exchanged at 276 /euro. If u do the maths, 10,521 euro now wouldn't have been upto 3 million naira. So all those that supported this administration, I hope they are enjoying right now.
Am telling you if u succeed in traveling out what is 5 million, naira is rubbish.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Punkydude: 3:57pm On Mar 26, 2021
Qeeyah:

This is a bad practice, and the audacity to put it on a public platform.....

You graduated from a University, then contact some of your lecturers.

I don't need to respond to this...But Reference Letter does not show any form of intelligence, the only thing on it is letter headed paper and then stamp; and yes I don't want to use my university lecturers...
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Punkydude: 4:03pm On Mar 26, 2021
Prosnelson:

Even Americans living in America dey struggle to afford am self. That is why they have student loans....You need a serious sponsor to do your Msc in USA.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by oppsonn: 4:40pm On Mar 26, 2021
Please what is the meaning of CAT A AND B?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Prosnelson: 4:41pm On Mar 26, 2021
Punkydude:

Even Americans living in America dey struggle to afford am self. That is why they have student loans....You need a serious sponsor to do your Msc in USA.
Yes it is true
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 5:00pm On Mar 26, 2021
They are already using CAT B money in block account to better the economy

Prosnelson:
[sup][/sup]
Hahahahahahaha this is funny not only you my dear my own is 5 months now
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 5:03pm On Mar 26, 2021
But again, if you look at it, those that funded earlier did not pay as much in Naira as the value of the currency is reducing. The thing don enter 6 million naira shae, nobody knows tomorrow lol

CooKeed:

Don't fund your blocked account until you get a visa appointment date
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 5:06pm On Mar 26, 2021
Kindly read the thread, also visit the german embassy website

oppsonn:
Please what is the meaning of CAT A AND B?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Punkydude: 5:38pm On Mar 26, 2021

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Stiflersammy(m): 6:53pm On Mar 26, 2021
Se person dey buy prepaid courier envelope?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 26, 2021
So some people are going to start their 4th semester in Nigeria. TWO YEARS already. Omo!!!!

Shebi I will know it's an online Master I am doing. undecided

It is well oo

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by TJ10: 8:04pm On Mar 26, 2021
If I'm admitted to a course that requires tuition fee to be paid like those in RWTH AACHEN international academy or Esslingen. Am I to have to paid the tuition fee before going for the Visa interview when I get an AD?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by computaholicGoc(m): 8:45pm On Mar 26, 2021
Hmm!

Berlin for sure! There are lots startups in berlin and most times require no german proficiency. But Munich ain’t bad! Having lived in both cities I will choose Berlin any day anytime.

Invest 6 months in
If (already a developer){
1) DevOps ( containerization —- docker/kubernetes )
2) cloud computing ( aws and/or azure)
3) language ( at least u can get upto A2 german)
} Else {
MERN stack is hot here
Data Science /Machine learning is also good
}

If (student){
As a man .. learn how to barb yourself and/or others

Ladies learn how to style urself ( twisting etc ) and or others }

Learn to cook very well!

Learn time Mgt

Regards

GreatMage:
Between munich and Berlin, which is preferable for job opportunities in the tech field?

And what will you advice a person that has 6 months to enter Germany to do?

Vielen Dank...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by UPDATED2020: 8:49pm On Mar 26, 2021
Punkydude:

I don't need to respond to this...But Reference Letter does not show any form of intelligence, the only thing on it is letter headed paper and then stamp; and yes I don't want to use my university lecturers...
which school do u want the letter from
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by computaholicGoc(m): 8:52pm On Mar 26, 2021
Better write me bro!

Sorry I don’t know how to access this nairaland dm. U can write me an email preferably.

daambassador:

I just did
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by feclela(m): 9:06pm On Mar 26, 2021
Good day, people,

I have a question that I seriously need answers to, I have an HND in Business Administration and 2years of working as an HR, please y'all, what are my chances of leaving Nigeria through the Study route and which country.

Thank you.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by NwadiNK: 9:16pm On Mar 26, 2021
feclela:
Good day, people,

I have a question that I seriously need answers to, I have an HND in Business Administration and 2years of working as an HR, please y'all, what are my chances of leaving Nigeria through the Study route and which country.

Thank you.

Look for a school in Germany that has something to do with ur earlier discipline but have it in mind that u can only go for a BSc program.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by temmy59: 9:23pm On Mar 26, 2021
Qeeyah:

After getting your documents, take them to the High court opposite Campus gate, Ibadan Road, and get them certified there.

It would be the photocopy right..
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MrAAA2: 9:58pm On Mar 26, 2021
Punkydude:

What does it then mean? Anyways, for academic purposes, use lecturers particularly those that taught you in school. If asked to provide 3, better to use 2 academic referees and 1 work-related referee if applicable.

But think about what reference actually means.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by CooKeed(m): 10:25pm On Mar 26, 2021
authe911:
But again, if you look at it, those that funded earlier did not pay as much in Naira as the value of the currency is reducing. The thing don enter 6 million naira shae, nobody knows tomorrow lol

If you're trying to hedge against devaluation, then you should buy euros and keep in a domiciliary account. Problem solved.

Don't fund your block account until you have an AD.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by daambassador: 10:27pm On Mar 26, 2021
computaholicGoc:
Better write me bro!

Sorry I don’t know how to access this nairaland dm. U can write me an email preferably.

Check your email you will see a mail having narialand...
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by richieboy1994: 10:37pm On Mar 26, 2021
#Solarpower please send me your number please I really need your assistance urgently

(1) (2) (3) ... (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) ... (708) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.