Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (360) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1108201 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) ... (708) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 11:16am On Mar 30, 2021
Please what mail did you send to cos I am not getting a response.

Onyia314:
So I emailed the consulate about the meaning of "1.Class"... This is really driving me crazy, they replied "First class"....
People who booked under Cat A and successfully interview, please help us with knowing you cgpa l, abeg oo...

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Punkydude: 12:40pm On Mar 30, 2021
henrycare53:
Good evening guys, TESTIMONY TIME

I applied for interview date on 4/02/2021 and got a date for 10/02/2021 but I had to cancel the appointment date as I was yet to fund my BA. Then I reapplied on the 18/02/2021 and got a new date for interview which was 23/02/2021.

Questions asked during interview;

1. How will I be funding myself after my BA is exhausted
2. Why do I want to study masters
3. What was I doing after my graduation till now
4. My accommodation plans in Germany.

Got AM on the 22/03/2021 then got visum on 29/03/2021(Today)

P.S; I applied in UAE with a valid residence permit.(There is nothing like category over here)

Thanks to all that shared their success story here to make me motivated and information I got from this thread is invaluable.
@MrAAA2, thanks for your guidance, I really appreciate.
I wish the rest to get AD the very best.

What this simply means is that Nigeria has been blacklisted. QED.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Onyia314: 1:27pm On Mar 30, 2021
authe911:
Please what mail did you send to cos I am not getting a response.

Make use of their contact form...

https://nigeria.diplo.de/ng-en/vertretungen/generalkonsulatlagos/kontakt-formular-gk1
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by henrycare53(m): 1:42pm On Mar 30, 2021
Student have resident permit also because as a student you have work permit over here.

Energygod:

What if you study there? Will you get a resident permit?

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 4:32pm On Mar 30, 2021
4th time I am filling a contact form. No response

Onyia314:

Make use of their contact form...

https://nigeria.diplo.de/ng-en/vertretungen/generalkonsulatlagos/kontakt-formular-gk1
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Onyia314: 7:36pm On Mar 30, 2021
authe911:
4th time I am filling a contact form. No response

It may be that the question you asked is answered already on their website..
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by richy16(m): 9:08pm On Mar 30, 2021
Onyia314:
So I emailed the consulate about the meaning of "1.Class"... This is really driving me crazy, they replied "First class"....
People who booked under Cat A and successfully interview, please help us with knowing you cgpa l, abeg oo...

Guy this people reply you� ..strange please ask them when will they start answering category B
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Onyia314: 6:21am On Mar 31, 2021
richy16:

Guy this people reply you� ..strange please ask them when will they start answering category B

Clearly stated on their site, they will not answer such question
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by richy16(m): 6:28am On Mar 31, 2021
Onyia314:

Clearly stated on their site, they will not answer such question

Okay..what email did you send your message to?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by daambassador: 8:22am On Mar 31, 2021
People that gained admission in TUM, how did you guys carried out the online registration...wanted registering for a Bsc program but on getting to "type of studies" the only thing that kept coming up was;
Master's program, Elite master's program, and Executive master's program.

In case you registered for a Bsc program, how did you navigate that particular section with "type of studies"
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by richieboy1994: 8:48am On Mar 31, 2021
Please I just got an admission in Darmstadt for winter. How can someone book an appointment date??
Please help ooo. Please guys look at this screenshot that I have uploaded? Am I correct? Is it just to fill in my details and submit?? Please someone should guide me

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by richieboy1994: 8:50am On Mar 31, 2021
Please how does someone book an appointment date sir??

SpongeBobSP:

Congratulations!
What school?
Winter or summer semester?

You should book for an appointment date ASAP.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nzealibaba: 9:03am On Mar 31, 2021
Correct but better wait till April.
Its tomorrow, cos they said they will wipe out everything by April.
richieboy1994:
Please I just got an admission in Darmstadt for winter. How can someone book an appointment date??
Please help ooo. Please guys look at this screenshot that I have uploaded? Am I correct? Is it just to fill in my details and submit?? Please someone should guide me
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by richieboy1994: 9:10am On Mar 31, 2021
Yes sir, tomorrow is April. How do I apply for appointment date?? https://service2.diplo.de/rktermin/extern/appointment_showForm.do?locationCode=lago&realmId=347&categoryId=1717

Please is that the link for Cat B, and do I just fill in those details and submit?

Nzealibaba:

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Qeeyah: 9:43am On Mar 31, 2021
Onyia314:

Please, can I send you message
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Qeeyah: 9:44am On Mar 31, 2021
TonyyS:

Got AM on the 22/03/2021 then got visum on 29/03/2021(Today)

P.S; I applied in UAE with a valid residence permit.

Thanks to all that shared their success story here to make me motivated and information I got from this thread is invaluable.
@MrAAA2, thanks for your guidance, I really appreciate.
I wish the rest to get AD the very best.

congrats! cat B?

Can I email yoi
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Qeeyah: 9:50am On Mar 31, 2021
temmy59:

It would be the photocopy right..

Yes, photocopies and they will charge also.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by eyedd: 9:51am On Mar 31, 2021
Nzealibaba:

What's your source?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Onyia314: 9:51am On Mar 31, 2021
richy16:

Okay..what email did you send your message to?

Use their contact form
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Onyia314: 9:52am On Mar 31, 2021
Qeeyah:

Please, can I send you message

Yea, sure
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Onyia314: 9:55am On Mar 31, 2021
eyedd:

What's your source?

It's on their website..
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by eyedd: 9:57am On Mar 31, 2021
Onyia314:

It's on their website..

Please can you provide me with a link?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by oppsonn: 10:02am On Mar 31, 2021
Hello NL,

Abeg which school admission dey open now?
Graduated with Second Class Upper.
Thanks
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Onyia314: 10:22am On Mar 31, 2021
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by eyedd: 10:52am On Mar 31, 2021
Onyia314:

Okay, I don’t see where they said they’ll start attending to applications APRIL.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Onyia314: 11:12am On Mar 31, 2021
eyedd:

Okay, I don’t see where they said they’ll start attending to applications APRIL.

They really don't have to let you know how dey run their stuff...just book appointment tomorrow and start praying/hoping - if you're the prayer type

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Punkydude: 1:50pm On Mar 31, 2021
eyedd:

https://nigeria.diplo.de/ng-en/service/visa/student-research-and-language-course-visa/1015536

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 2:01pm On Mar 31, 2021
Good Afternoon Guys!

Quick one.

Please is the Videx form "filled online" different from the application form "pdf".

Thanks.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by daambassador: 2:05pm On Mar 31, 2021
daambassador:
People that gained admission in TUM, how did you guys carried out the online registration...wanted registering for a Bsc program but on getting to "type of studies" the only thing that kept coming up was;
Master's program, Elite master's program, and Executive master's program.

In case you registered for a Bsc program, how did you navigate that particular section with "type of studies"

Plz can someone drop his/her 2 cent on this...

(1) (2) (3) ... (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) ... (708) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.