Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,950 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (385) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1113870 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) ... (710) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MrAAA2: 12:47am On May 09, 2021
Praise2222:
I thought is possible to pay the block amount with form A direct from your bank account at a reduced exchange rate(maybe 490 naira to 1 euro)?

Please, I need comments on this.

Contact your bank and or Sterling bank.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by daambassador: 2:33am On May 09, 2021
daambassador:
Tried applying to more schools but unfortunately all of them are saying the same thing for international students (using uni-assit to apply).

Please I need help, how do I go about the Uni-assit site...like uploading documents and payment of handling fees, I mean what's the full process.

Plz I need help on this
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by NwadiNK: 6:36am On May 09, 2021
Praise2222:
I thought is possible to pay the block amount with form A direct from your bank account at a reduced exchange rate(maybe 490 naira to 1 euro)?

Please, I need comments on this.

No, it's not. According to the banks, form A is usually for direct school fees paid into the school account and not for a blocked account which is personal acct of the student.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by computaholicGoc(m): 7:53am On May 09, 2021
Not really true! I funded my block account with form A ( tho it was half of the block account I was able to access because I was impatient to wait for the other part) I also had friends who funded completely via Form A.

Don’t believe some of these bankers they don’t know how some of these things work.

If possible get in touch with one of the Managers

NwadiNK:

No, it's not. According to the banks, form A is usually for direct school fees paid into the school account and not for a blocked account which is personal acct of the student.

3 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by computaholicGoc(m): 7:57am On May 09, 2021
Easiest way to pay uniassist is via friends living in diaspora… it’s not worth it disturbing bank and paying swift/other charges for few euros.

Anybody in Europe with IBAN can help you do this while you remit into their naija account

Cheers
daambassador:

Plz I need help on this

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by computaholicGoc(m): 8:08am On May 09, 2021
Yes you can get it there. I think the difference in price is quite infinitesimal. I got mine at the embassy then.
There are official courier offices there.

Tips:
Get everything ready before the interview date.

If you re on low budget or say you want to save money.
Use a Lagos address of someone you trust. Delivery within Lagos is cheaper than outside Lagos. Then your contact can send it via normal/transport courier very cheap to you. ( lol… Sense will not kee me)

Grüß

TonyyS:
I believe prepaid courier envelope can be gotten at the Embassy, right?

2 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by computaholicGoc(m): 8:11am On May 09, 2021
Go with everything
Leave no stone unturned

Please don’t pin anything.
You can organize ur docs using paper clips.

TonyyS:
People who have gone for interview, did u go with ur university transcript as well or just Bsc cert. and did u leave some documents pinned together or loose?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by computaholicGoc(m): 8:25am On May 09, 2021
Hmm �

Get your facts right.

Even the Americans, Brits, etc are here.

Germany is a good study destination. There is racism everywhere. Mind you Germany is the power house of Europe.

Apart from studying here, the social care Model is envied all over the word and/or other system like security is second to non.

In cooperate Environment you have Upper hands to deal with any racial profiling (we don’t joke with this here)

One love

Nzealibaba:

If not because its cheap compared to most countries, what are Nigerians going there to do .
With their high rate of racism, they don't even speak English
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by computaholicGoc(m): 8:34am On May 09, 2021
Contact the school to defer the admission to Winter Semester

You need ample time to prepare for the journey ahead.

Unless you have a tight timeline to finish your program then maybe u can start it online.

My 2cents

Grüße

shawnmich:
Thanks for your advice, maybe I should contact the school to defer my admission to winter because I can start the program online....or maybe I should wait if there is still hope this month.
Thanks
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MrAAA2: 8:37am On May 09, 2021
daambassador:

Plz I need help on this

Contact me if you still need help.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by computaholicGoc(m): 8:42am On May 09, 2021
This is good news!

What do you advice people waiting and hoping.

Is it wise to cancel and reapply guys? I have someone already finished 1st semester in naija yet no Appointment date.

TonyyS:

Yea. Am surprised to have gotten AD. But yes I got it.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 9:01am On May 09, 2021
computaholicGoc:
This is good news!

Is it wise to cancel and reapply guys? I have someone already finished 1st semester in naija yet no Appointment date.

Well I don't know what to advice. For me I ignored the fact that people were saying no AD for cat B etc. I maintained my determination that once I get AL I will still apply for AD and if I don't get by regular booking then I will apply via email. But when I applied, it only took 6days for AD mail to come. So, thats it. I booked this May
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by websta: 9:12am On May 09, 2021
Hello guys, please I want to apply to German schools. I'm depressed currently afer being denied US visa twice without any issue from my response.
Please, why is Germany visa process always taking months?
Can someone recommend public Universities offering Cyber Security in Germany?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 9:19am On May 09, 2021
websta:
Hello guys, please I want to apply to German schools. I'm depressed currently afer being denied US visa twice without any issue from my response.

You should search on Daad website. No one can specifically determine what kind of course u'd like except u
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Adisa471: 10:32am On May 09, 2021
BTU Cottbus is a good one (plus no restriction) but the application already closed on April 30.

websta:
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by nixymax(f): 12:12pm On May 09, 2021
Will the German embassy consider a pregnant woman for a student visa? The pregnancy is not obvious at the moment though.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MrAAA2: 1:57pm On May 09, 2021
nixymax:
Will the German embassy consider a pregnant woman for a student visa? The pregnancy is not obvious at the moment though.

It's a privacy issue and not mentioned in the application form.
But if asked at the embassy (which ought not to be their problem), you can say no hence you won't be subject to a test.
Saying yes might raise questions like;
Are you going for birth/health tourism?
How do you intend to cope with pregnancy, study and forthcoming of the child/children?
Your blocked account may not be sufficient anymore... etc

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Elninoarmando(m): 2:52pm On May 09, 2021
TonyyS:

Well I don't know what to advice. For me I ignored the fact that people were saying no AD for cat B etc. I maintained my determination that once I get AL I will still apply for AD and if I don't get by regular booking then I will apply via email. But when I applied, it only took 6days for AD mail to come. So, thats it. I booked this May

Did you send your admission letter to them via e-mail after booking?

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 09, 2021
Elninoarmando:

Did you send your admission letter to them via e-mail after booking?

No. I only booked
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Elninoarmando(m): 3:00pm On May 09, 2021
TonyyS:

No. I only booked

Mehn,that's favour at work.

2 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by nixymax(f): 3:36pm On May 09, 2021
MrAAA2:

Thanks for your response.

It's a privacy issue and not mentioned in the application form.
But if asked at the embassy (which ought not to be their problem), you can say no hence you won't be subject to a test.
Saying yes might raise questions like;
Are you going for birth/health tourism?
How do you intend to cope with pregnancy, study and forthcoming of the child/children?
Your blocked account may not be sufficient anymore... etc
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by SpongeBobSP: 6:05pm On May 09, 2021
websta:
There are so many, start your search on DAAD, and then you can also try this site mygermanuniversity*..com
You'll see courses you like or at least something similar. GL.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by daambassador: 7:10pm On May 09, 2021
computaholicGoc:
This is good news!

Tell him to cancel and reapply, that's how a friend got his own...Actually he cancelled it on 3rd May then reapply the same 3rd and on 5th his AD landed...
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Finiks: 7:18pm On May 09, 2021
daambassador:

Tell him to cancel and reapply, that's how a friend got his own...Actually he cancelled it on 3rd May then reapply the same 3rd and on 5th his AD landed...

What program was the person going for and what category please?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by daambassador: 8:30pm On May 09, 2021
Finiks:

What program was the person going for and what category please?

Msc (Cat A)
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Magma012: 6:32am On May 10, 2021
Tired legs �., the hustle is real in Deutschland ��.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by daambassador: 6:34am On May 10, 2021
Magma012:

Unto evening or morning shift?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Magma012: 6:38am On May 10, 2021
daambassador:

Unto evening or morning shift?
^^
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by naijacentric(m): 8:01am On May 10, 2021
Hi guys please who has a copy of an appeal letter! As guidance to write one.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by OdogwuEkeke(m): 9:45am On May 10, 2021
But the ~€800 isn't tired na abi
Magma012:

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by OdogwuEkeke(m): 9:45am On May 10, 2021
New week, I pray for more good news. Amen
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Stiflersammy(m): 10:45am On May 10, 2021
Is it true we don't need letter of presence to enter Germany again?

(1) (2) (3) ... (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) ... (710) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.