Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,995 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (486) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1113955 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) ... (710) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by adekunletosin(m): 9:21pm On Feb 08, 2022
The notice of appointment is just very short and I couldnt fund blocked account but I have confirmation of opening finitiba account.
Can I go for the interview this Friday is my appointment. .
What are the chances of being allowed to cross the gate by Mr Paulinus the German Shepherd.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nzealibaba: 9:58pm On Feb 08, 2022
uwodeovie:

You can tell them it's not yet ready or you've transferred and it's yet to reflect. They'll give you a new interview date. Most likely 1 month gap after your original interview date
can i mail them that my blocked account is not yet ready, and they do the reschedule or must i go there on the appointment date before i tell them i dont have the money yet... I live in enugu, so i wont waste transport and sleep in hotel. If it is possible to send email.. do you know email?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nzealibaba: 9:59pm On Feb 08, 2022
same problem with me...someone suggested you with just the proof of opening the blocked account
adekunletosin:
The notice of appointment is just very short and I couldnt fund blocked account but I have confirmation of opening finitiba account.
Can I go for the interview this Friday is my appointment. .
What are the chances of being allowed to cross the gate by Mr Paulinus the German Shepherd.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by DPapilo: 11:58pm On Feb 08, 2022
Info@lago.diplo.de
Student@lago.diplo.de

You can give it a shot.
Goodluck.
Nzealibaba:
can i mail them that my blocked account is not yet ready, and they do the reschedule or must i go there on the appointment date before i tell them i dont have the money yet... I live in enugu, so i wont waste transport and sleep in hotel. If it is possible to send email.. do you know email?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ekykool(m): 11:59pm On Feb 08, 2022
Ekykool:

Go with a blocked account opening confirmation letter. That is, do your interview as if you would be using a blocked account. When your SL is ready forward it to the embassy.

CORRECTION: Blocked account opening confirmation letter doesn't apply. Been a long time I checked the check list. My apologies.

You must go for your interview with fully funded blocked accounts OR original
formal obligations marked “nachgewiesen” OR a scholarship financed from German public funds or
European supported funds.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Alamsvcc: 7:07am On Feb 09, 2022
heybaby12:

I am not 100% sure but you should be able to use it if it says until the end of your studies. Hopefully other can clarify. Or mail the embassy and hope they answer you.

Usually the "expiry" is on the flip page. it is written "until the end of studies" or "one year".
Or "two years".
I have the same issue,, my SL (5rs) came into my hands in April and started counting by May 2021.But due to this issue of appointment wahala, I couldn't go for interview.
I wrote a mail of inquiry to the Embassy but their response was that since six months have elapsed from it's date of counting, I should send the SL back to my Sponsor in Germany for "UPDATING" or he better run a Block account for me.
Men and Brethren, it takes determination and big time Courage to win this "Battle".. But I Know that God will make a way for his people.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 8:53am On Feb 09, 2022
YES I DID AND ITS 18TH OF THIS MONTH.

I APPLIED LAST SUNDAY 6TH FEBRAUARY 2022

Tekilahshots:

Did you really get it or you’re hoping?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 8:53am On Feb 09, 2022
SUNDAY 6TH

Dave355:
Please When did you apply sir?

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 8:54am On Feb 09, 2022
yes i do

DPapilo:
You mean you now have an appointment date?

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 8:54am On Feb 09, 2022
yes i have gotten my appointment day

peteviz:
hi, did you really get it, or you hoping...

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Bonn2007: 9:04am On Feb 09, 2022
Hello y'all,

Please I wish to inquire about affordable hotels or lodge in close proximity to the German embassy for early morning appointments. Thanks.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Tee6969: 10:06am On Feb 09, 2022
Please are going for Masters or Bachelor?
primeFestus:
YES I DID AND ITS 18TH OF THIS MONTH.

I APPLIED LAST SUNDAY 6TH FEBRAUARY 2022

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Tee6969: 10:07am On Feb 09, 2022
Bonn2007:
Hello y'all,

Please I wish to inquire about affordable hotels or lodge in close proximity to the German embassy for early morning appointments. Thanks.
Please is yours Bachelor program or Masters?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 10:12am On Feb 09, 2022
Bachelor degree

Tee6969:
Please are going for Masters or Bachelor?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by peteviz: 10:53am On Feb 09, 2022
Please did you have to send emails ... or was it just through the embassy website?
primeFestus:
Bachelor degree

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by DPapilo: 10:54am On Feb 09, 2022
Baba, your own grace don tire us ooh, Na spray you spray am?
Come share small with me nah for backdoor. smiley

primeFestus:
Bachelor degree

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Engrkia1703: 11:17am On Feb 09, 2022
Please go with the documents he sent to u and explain accordingly, not showing on your interview is bad. Just try ur luck, not attempting is bad. Take the risk bro. May God be with u. I was also discouraged when I couldn't block my blocking account till the interview day, but I just took the risk and went for it, And everything is a story now because I have my visa with me now.
Evalsam92:

Ok thanks a lot he told me due to restrictions in Germany he’s unable to get appointments at the foreigners office so instead he sent a cover letter and a copy of his statement of account and salary slip…will that fly

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Engrkia1703: 11:35am On Feb 09, 2022
There are cheaper hotels at Obalende or CMS, hotels of 5k or thereabout and from any of those places, u can get a cab of 200naira and in less than 30mins, u are at Walter Carrington. All the best bro.
Bonn2007:
Hello y'all,
I wish to inquire about affordable hotels or lodge in close proximity to the German embassy for early morning appointments. Thanks.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Tee6969: 1:07pm On Feb 09, 2022
Congratulations to you all that have gotten Appointment date! I hope you succeed and get your Visa. Me that applied since last year has not received any Appointment date.

My school is resuming October this year, I don't know whether to cancel my appointment and reapply again, a little confused though. Please any advice is welcome. Thanks
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by DPapilo: 1:17pm On Feb 09, 2022
Everyone you see did not receive appointment date the same day. Yours is coming, be patient.
Have you enrolled already?

Tee6969:
Congratulations to you all that have gotten Appointment date! I hope you succeed and get your Visa. Me that applied since last year has not received any Appointment date.

My school is resuming October this year, I don't know whether to cancel my appointment and reapply again, a little confused though. Please any advice is welcome. Thanks

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Bavkk: 1:36pm On Feb 09, 2022
brosprophet:

Please how did you fund your blocked account? Have tried severally to no avail

Go to your bank and use FORM A
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Bavkk: 1:36pm On Feb 09, 2022
DPapilo:
Everyone you see did not receive appointment date the same day. Yours is coming, be patient.
Have you enrolled already?

I can guide you on what to do.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ibsquare(m): 1:47pm On Feb 09, 2022
Please, people who already went for their interview this month should let us know if their passports were retained / returned to them after the interview. Abeg, share with us �
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MICng: 2:31pm On Feb 09, 2022
ibsquare:
Please, people who already went for their interview this month should let us know if their passports were retained / returned to them after the interview. Abeg, share with us �
I was returned
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 3:18pm On Feb 09, 2022
Make God finish Him work �

All of us go dey alright!

DPapilo:
Baba, your own grace don tire us ooh, Na spray you spray am?
Come share small with me nah for backdoor. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by QueenKaycee: 5:36pm On Feb 09, 2022
Good evening house, please are there financial firms that can loan someone the blocked account funds? It's kinda urgent �
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Beegb: 6:22pm On Feb 09, 2022
Hear this clearly!

Even if you don't have Blocked account or SL never miss your appointment.
Go with an account opening confirmation form Mr paulinus wont stop you.
Someone I know had appointment today , she wanted to cancel or ask for a reschedule but I encouraged her to go.
She had her interview and the V.O gave her two weeks to fund the account and send it to the embassy.

Last month I went with an expired passport , I still had my interview and was given time to renew it and send it to the embassy.

Never miss your appointment because of funding.

7 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Beegb: 6:25pm On Feb 09, 2022
Tee6969:

Don't cancel your appointment.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Beegb: 6:35pm On Feb 09, 2022
If you have enrolled or you are resuming this summer and you are without AD , send a mail to the embassy , they read every mail and you may get a reply.

info@lago.auswaertiges-amt.de
rk-visa12@lago.auswaertiges-amt.de
backoffice@lago.auswaertiges-amt.de
Student@lago.diplo.de

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by peteviz: 7:10pm On Feb 09, 2022
Please could you give me details on the preferable format of the email.
Beegb:
If you have enrolled or you are resuming this summer and you are without AD , send a mail to the embassy , they read every mail and you may get a reply.

info@lago.auswaertiges-amt.de
rk-visa12@lago.auswaertiges-amt.de
backoffice@lago.auswaertiges-amt.de
Student@lago.diplo.de
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by abycash: 8:13pm On Feb 09, 2022
Hello everyone,
So i’m just going to give this update here for people that needs it.

I applied for appointment august 28th 2021 for summer 2022 Cat B
I got a mail on 3rd of February and my appointment was slated for today, 9th February.

I went with just fitinba make the transfer document and paulinus checked my documents and didn’t say anything.

When i got to the VO, she asked three questions

Why my course?
Why germany and not somewhere else?
Why haven’t i funded?
which I explained was due to the short notice for interview, she have me 2weeks grace and to send it by mail or bring it in person to the embassy.

I initially wanted to reschedule when I couldn’t meet up with funding but 2 people i met here discouraged me from rescheduling.

7 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Tee6969: 9:03pm On Feb 09, 2022
abycash:
Hello everyone,
So i’m just going to give this update here for people that needs it.

I applied for appointment august 28th 2021 for summer 2022 Cat B
I got a mail on 3rd of February and my appointment was slated for today, 9th February.

I went with just fitinba make the transfer document and paulinus checked my documents and didn’t say anything.

When i got to the VO, she asked three questions

Why my course?
Why germany and not somewhere else?
Why haven’t i funded?
which I explained was due to the short notice for interview, she have me 2weeks grace and to send it by mail or bring it in person to the embassy.

I initially wanted to reschedule when I couldn’t meet up with funding but 2 people i met here discouraged me from rescheduling.
congratulations bro! May God keeping doing it for all us.. I applied last year August too but for winter session this year! Still waiting for Appointment date.

Please is yours Bachelor program or Masters?

(1) (2) (3) ... (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) ... (710) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.