Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (495) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1113829 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (492) (493) (494) (495) (496) (497) (498) ... (710) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by rockyh(m): 11:51pm On Feb 23, 2022
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by rockyh(m): 11:52pm On Feb 23, 2022
micbeat:
Please, who knows the latest waiting period before hearing from the German embassy after a successful visa interview?
was your passport collected from you at the embassy
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Doyawole5: 8:32am On Feb 24, 2022
Please I need guidance on how to study for master in Germany. I have my Degree in business administration. Please any suggestions, idea on how I can go about with schools there . I just need guidance
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Peters09: 8:53am On Feb 24, 2022
Hello everyone,
Please who knows if the embassy gives an extension on the deadline to submit supporting documents after a visa interview? I was asked to provide an updated Sponsorship letter, which is already been processed at the foreign office in Germany but I'm afraid it might not get to me before the deadline (4th of March).
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by walexy06(m): 10:03am On Feb 24, 2022
You were given deadline probably due to your enrollment deadline which is soon I supposed.
I don't know if they will extend the deadline for you (They should if you still have time to resume) but you have to update them on the challenge at hand.
Blocking is your best option, SL is crazy nowadays due to Covid.
Wish you best of luck.

Peters09:
Hello everyone,
Please who knows if the embassy gives an extension on the deadline to submit supporting documents after a visa interview? I was asked to provide an updated Sponsorship letter, which is already been processed at the foreign office in Germany but I'm afraid it might not get to me before the deadline (4th of March).
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by micbeat: 10:34am On Feb 24, 2022
rockyh:
was your passport collected from you at the embassy
No, it was not collected just my certificate.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by yezzyshow: 11:17am On Feb 24, 2022
When u got appointment date after d expiration of admission letter. What action do u advise? Cancel or ignore?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by deuoessch: 11:34am On Feb 24, 2022
yezzyshow:
When u got appointment date after d expiration of admission letter. What action do u advise? Cancel or ignore?

If you can resuscitate the admission, you can also ask for a reschedule of the appointment date. Find out from the school you applied to, to find out whether you can still obtain admission quickly
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by rockyh(m): 12:43pm On Feb 24, 2022
micbeat:

No, it was not collected just my certificate.
thanks
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by oseremenifidon: 1:01pm On Feb 24, 2022
deuoessch:

If you can resuscitate the admission, you can also ask for a reschedule of the appointment date. Find out from the school you applied to, to find out whether you can still obtain admission quickly
Well my school is very street and they won't resuscitate the admission rather they would tell you to re-apply again.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by deuoessch: 1:19pm On Feb 24, 2022
oseremenifidon:

Well my school is very street and they won't resuscitate the admission rather they would tell you to re-apply again.

Do you have your own appointment date?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Peters09: 2:11pm On Feb 24, 2022
walexy06:
You were given deadline probably due to your enrollment deadline which is soon I supposed.
I don't know if they will extend the deadline for you (They should if you still have time to resume) but you have to update them on the challenge at hand.
Blocking is your best option, SL is crazy nowadays due to Covid.
Wish you best of luck.

Thank you so much Walexy.... How long does it take to open Fintiba please and the said amount to reflect in it?

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by OdogwuEkeke(m): 3:45pm On Feb 24, 2022
I don hands off for DE matter.

Me wey don withdraw my blocked account money dey spend am.

I left my block account for a whole year for Fintiba and yet embassy no give me date.

Na Uk way my brother. Best advice is to start early, I kukuma get two siblings there already. Plan B na to enter Portugal or France na still the same Europe. All is still dependent on how my pocket be when it’s time for processing.

vinlyreeks:

Odogwu long time shaa, seriously I thought you've left this country sef
Stopped hearing from a lot of guys here, @chriswazo , deutchmann and co.
This whole category thing weak everybody.
So what's your next move now? Abi you din totally wash hand comt from DE matter?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by OkwoN: 3:55pm On Feb 24, 2022
Hello
Thanks for the response
How about my questions on blocked account.
You didn’t make any suggestions about that.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by vinlyreeks(m): 4:47pm On Feb 24, 2022
OdogwuEkeke:
I don hands off for DE matter.

Me wey don withdraw my blocked account money dey spend am.

I left my block account for a whole year for Fintiba and yet embassy no give me date.

Na Uk way my brother. Best advice is to start early, I kukuma get two siblings there already. Plan B na to enter Portugal or France na still the same Europe. All is still dependent on how my pocket be when it’s time for processing.

Omo, I have priotizied Norway.
I haven't really thought of Portugal.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by deuoessch: 5:20pm On Feb 24, 2022
Ekykool:

All you need is your admission letter, address in the said country, proof of sustenance and your Spanish residence permit. Go to the foreigners office of the city and apply for residence permit.

Nice info, is this information available on a website, for me to research, please?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ekykool(m): 6:05pm On Feb 24, 2022
deuoessch:

Nice info, is this information available on a website, for me to research, please?

Check "Visa & Residence Permit Non-EU Nationals from EU Countries" section of Universität Ulm website for a clear explanation.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by deuoessch: 6:21pm On Feb 24, 2022
Ekykool:

Check "Visa & Residence Permit Non-EU Nationals from EU Countries" section of Universität Ulm website for a clear explanation.

thanks, check your email
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by OdogwuEkeke(m): 7:32pm On Feb 24, 2022
vinlyreeks:

Omo, I have priotizied Norway.
I haven't really thought of Portugal.

Na meant to an end Bro. Portugal is relatively affordable to live in.

If you can work remotely, even better.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Durllypee: 8:37pm On Feb 24, 2022
Hi,

Someone claims to have gone for an interview without proof of funds and after few weeks. He received AM and the AM stated he should come with his passport, insurance and *PROOF OF FUNDS*

Has this happened to anyone recently?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by walexy06(m): 9:39pm On Feb 24, 2022
To open takes a day, you have max of 3 days to fund and you can get everything set in 3days
Peters09:

Thank you so much Walexy.... How long does it take to open Fintiba please and the said amount to reflect in it?

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by deuoessch: 11:29pm On Feb 24, 2022
Durllypee:
Hi,

Someone claims to have gone for an interview without proof of funds and after few weeks. He received AM and the AM stated he should come with his passport, insurance and *PROOF OF FUNDS*

Has this happened to anyone recently?

It has
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Jaynyra(m): 7:28am On Feb 25, 2022
Wow since 2019, this thread is alive, thanks to all the mod of this thread. I wish Nairaland can be the Wikipedia for West Africa. So mich information here
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by connweke: 11:47am On Feb 25, 2022
Hi Everyone, I have a question on the right type of visa to apply for. So for a preparatory program (admission granted but have to complete German language to a certain level offered by the university), do I apply for German language course visa or German student visa?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by daviesblaze(m): 12:58pm On Feb 25, 2022
OnyeObodo:

Young man, remove that screenshot. You are taking a risk.

Even embassy officials may fucck you up. Why so excited? Why expose your name? Stupiddity?
Thanks
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by abuqaasim(m): 3:47pm On Feb 25, 2022
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by geejayjax: 7:40pm On Feb 25, 2022
Hello guys, please I need help regarding OAU transcript on Uni-assist platform.
-- the please how can I get the required grading system that Uni-assist needs from OAU

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by geejayjax: 7:41pm On Feb 25, 2022
This is what Uni-assist needs

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by geejayjax: 7:42pm On Feb 25, 2022
geejayjax:
This is what Uni-assist needs

however, this is what is on OAU transcript

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by geejayjax: 7:46pm On Feb 25, 2022
geejayjax:
Hello guys, please I need help regarding OAU transcript on Uni-assist platform.
-- the please how can I get the required grading system that Uni-assist needs from OAU

the 3rd paragraph explains what they need
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by vis2change(m): 7:59pm On Feb 25, 2022
Guys I just got appointment date since last year but I no longer have proof of funds. Any help or advice?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by shedesire(f): 9:23pm On Feb 25, 2022
Does AD mean admission??

Yes that is how German schools behave. Do you have an AD for study yet ? If No , ask if you can start your studies online , if thats not possible too , don't pay defer your admission . [/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (492) (493) (494) (495) (496) (497) (498) ... (710) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.