Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,588 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (498) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1115345 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) (500) (501) ... (710) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Montenate: 8:24pm On Mar 02, 2022
dex711:

Yes, you'll sign it at the end of the CV. Here is a sample:

Date
Your Signature
Your Fullname

Interesting
Please any other pointers for the interview ?? including your recent interview transcripts??
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Lilyanna: 10:28pm On Mar 02, 2022
trinityconcept:
Good day Comrades, please i need your advice
I have a B.sc in Biochemistry since 2018 and i have been working in a public health NGO since 2019 as a data manager

what are my chances of getting an Msc data analytics or data science since my first degree is not in line . and even if i apply for biochemistry, public health and biological courses will my job experience still count since it is also odd.

which do you think is a better chance

Hi..
I'll advice that you first decide on what you want to do and then search for the course you decided on in different universities in Germany. As you search, look through the eligibility criteria for the course in each school, this will help you pick the one that suits your qualifications best.
I got admission to TUM for a masters in Management. My BSc is in Biochemistry but I've had 2years+ of entrepreneurial experience.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Thankgodomen: 11:13pm On Mar 02, 2022
dex711:

Yes, you'll sign it at the end of the CV. Here is a sample:

Date
Your Signature
Your Fullname

Thank you
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Seriki222: 7:07am On Mar 03, 2022
Seriki222:

Scratch card for watching or neco?

I thinking of getting both just incase. What do you think. Is it compulsory?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Seriki222: 7:08am On Mar 03, 2022
adekunletosin:
No scratch card is needed for the interview. I just wasted money buying scratch cards a day to my interview.

Am.looking for who to sell them too now. Waec and neco scratch cards

Oooh, thanks for the information
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Mabel85: 9:32am On Mar 03, 2022
My simple advice for those going for interview soon should pls download the students visa interview checklist from the German visa site and follow it by getting all the documents stated there.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by seaxpizzle: 10:22am On Mar 03, 2022
Hello, good morning

Please, what are my chances as an Estate Management graduate to get admission for Masters in Management at TUM, since it was not expressly stated in the list of acceptable courses in the program website.

Do you think Estate Management is seen as a Science degree also? They mentioned a degree in Natural Sciences, Engineering and any other comparable degree... Does Estate Management fall within that category also please?

Please I need advice from you and anyone that knows about it

Thank you!

Lilyanna:

Hi..
I'll advice that you first decide on what you want to do and then search for the course you decided on in different universities in Germany. As you search, look through the eligibility criteria for the course in each school, this will help you pick the one that suits your qualifications best.
I got admission to TUM for a masters in Management. My BSc is in Biochemistry but I've had 2years+ of entrepreneurial experience.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by BlaqReg: 11:10am On Mar 03, 2022
sewillie099:
Good day everyone.
Pls, I would like to know the requirements for a Nigeria student in Benin Republic to apply for German visa at cotonou.
Contact me, I am a French student in Cotonou and I am currently going through the process of applying for a student German visa . It’s a tedious one, reach out so we can discuss better.
Send a message when u get this or email me at soldier.f@yahoo.com
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Maranatha5(f): 1:01pm On Mar 03, 2022
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Blessed5062: 1:17pm On Mar 03, 2022
What level do you need for the admission or is it a private uni?
connweke:
Hi Everyone, I have a question on the right type of visa to apply for. So for a preparatory program (admission granted but have to complete German language to a certain level offered by the university), do I apply for German language course visa or German student visa?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by deuoessch: 1:45pm On Mar 03, 2022
Maranatha5:
Hello.
I have just been offered DAAD EPOS scholarship.
I have a 15 month old, during the application, in the column for number of children I filled 1. Though I'm currently pregnant and my EDD is 1st August.

Now for the scholarship, the mandatory language course is starting on 1st August and my course 1st October. Please how do I proceed?

Although, along the line I was asked to submit a statement regarding my plan on relocating with family if offered scholarship.
I replied that I intend coming alone during the language course to find accommodation before my family will join me.
I didn't mention the pregnancy for fear of it deterring my chances of getting the offer.

During the registration on DAAD portal there was no question about pregnancy so I didn't know how to mention it.

Contacting daad on the development are they going to withdraw the scholarship?
Please can anyone with experience advice me on the way forward.

Thank you

This is tricky.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by TOMSY(f): 2:17pm On Mar 03, 2022
Maranatha5:
Hello.
I have just been offered DAAD EPOS scholarship.
I have a 15 month old, during the application, in the column for number of children I filled 1. Though I'm currently pregnant and my EDD is 1st August.

Now for the scholarship, the mandatory language course is starting on 1st August and my course 1st October. Please how do I proceed?

Although, along the line I was asked to submit a statement regarding my plan on relocating with family if offered scholarship.
I replied that I intend coming alone during the language course to find accommodation before my family will join me.
I didn't mention the pregnancy for fear of it deterring my chances of getting the offer.

During the registration on DAAD portal there was no question about pregnancy so I didn't know how to mention it.

Contacting daad on the development are they going to withdraw the scholarship?
Please can anyone with experience advice me on the way forward.

Thank you

You can first explain yoursituation to a DAAD contact person using an anonymous email. That way, you will get a vibe of how serious it is.

BTW. When did you do your interview and when did DAAD first contact you to upload your documents their portal?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Maranatha5(f): 2:26pm On Mar 03, 2022
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by J0nyb0y(m): 2:34pm On Mar 03, 2022
Is it possible to fund blocked account using form A? What's the procedure, timeline and which bank is best?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Thankgodomen: 3:38pm On Mar 03, 2022
J0nyb0y:
Is it possible to fund blocked account using form A? What's the procedure, timeline and which bank is best?

yes it is possible. Go to sterling bank.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Gstyllezz: 4:23pm On Mar 03, 2022
Hello guys, how do I track a dhl package from German embassy….I don’t have a tracking number.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Adelolyie: 5:33pm On Mar 03, 2022
Gstyllezz:
Hello guys, how do I track a dhl package from German embassy….I don’t have a tracking number.
You have to wait for their call since you don't have the tracking number.
Please when did you submit your passport?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by olajigaolamide: 6:14pm On Mar 03, 2022
Hello guys, is it possible to have an appointment with the embassy for summer semester
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Gstyllezz: 6:59pm On Mar 03, 2022
Adelolyie:

You have to wait for their call since you don't have the tracking number.
Please when did you submit your passport?

SInce Jan, when i went for the interview
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by deuoessch: 9:49pm On Mar 03, 2022
olajigaolamide:
Hello guys, is it possible to have an appointment with the embassy for summer semester
Yes, but according to the consulate website, they're all booked out

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Lilyanna: 11:04pm On Mar 03, 2022
seaxpizzle:
Hello, good morning

Please, what are my chances as an Estate Management graduate to get admission for Masters in Management at TUM, since it was not expressly stated in the list of acceptable courses in the program website.

Do you think Estate Management is seen as a Science degree also? They mentioned a degree in Natural Sciences, Engineering and any other comparable degree... Does Estate Management fall within that category also please?

Please I need advice from you and anyone that knows about it

Thank you!

Hi..
I honestly don't know. however, you can send an email to the programme manager or programme coordinator for the masters in Management at TUM. They are usually quite helpful.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Adelolyie: 12:04am On Mar 04, 2022
Gstyllezz:

SInce Jan, when i went for the interview
have gotten your Approval mail?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Gstyllezz: 7:36am On Mar 04, 2022
Adelolyie:

have gotten your Approval mail?

i got a call
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Adelolyie: 8:00am On Mar 04, 2022
Gstyllezz:

i got a call
That means you submitted your travel insurance during your interview
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by SoniaChisom: 9:02am On Mar 04, 2022
Hi guys. I just got an appointment date for first of April category B. I applied last year June. The problem is that I had already given up on the Germany thing, already started pursuing UK. I don't have admission to any German school. I'm not sure what I should do now.
Any advice for me?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by TOMSY(f): 9:06am On Mar 04, 2022
Maranatha5:

The mode of communication is via DAAD portal. So there's no way to mk it anonymous.
October interview with the school
18 February contacted to register on DAAD portal.

Okay. Thank you. There's a forum online called TheGradCafe. You can ask your question on the DAAD sections there for better coverage. forumdotthegradcafedotcom.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by daviesblaze(m): 9:58am On Mar 04, 2022
SoniaChisom:
Hi guys. I just got an appointment date for first of April category B. I applied last year June. The problem is that I had already given up on the Germany thing, already started pursuing UK. I don't have admission to any German school. I'm not sure what I should do now.
Any advice for me?

Cancel the appointment. Or send them a mail explaining your predicament
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by deuoessch: 10:43am On Mar 04, 2022
SoniaChisom:
Any advice for me?

Send me an email
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by TJ10: 11:32am On Mar 04, 2022
Adelolyie:

I will like to talk to you.
Pls can you message me
omilolaide@gmail.com

Thank you very much

I will send you an email
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Montenate: 1:24pm On Mar 04, 2022
SoniaChisom:
Any advice for me?

If you had a previous admission, Write to the school for deferral to winter.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by cruzydal(m): 3:24pm On Mar 04, 2022
please guys i have a question, im new to all these , i just applied to 2 schools , i want to know how long it takes for the embassy to schedule for visa appointment . my fear is that im applying for winter oct 2022, no admission yet and i heard germany takes one year to get scheduled for interview
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Thankgodomen: 3:52pm On Mar 04, 2022
Please.... my people that have gone for interview, is it every document on the checklist that we are to get 2 copies each or just the credentials?

CV, motivation letter, admission letter and evidence of enrollment, are we getting two copies each for them as well?
Please I will appreciate a swift response

(1) (2) (3) ... (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) (500) (501) ... (710) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6

Viewing this topic: suogal(f)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.