Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,619 members, 7,827,317 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (530) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1120384 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (527) (528) (529) (530) (531) (532) (533) ... (711) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by SOLARPOWER1(f): 2:16pm On Jun 30, 2022
Divwake:
I am interested, please. I have BSc in Mechanical Engineering... Can I be considered for Admission?

No, it is actually more related to electrical/electronics engineering and computer science

You can look up good mechanical courses for Msc on daad.de. TH köln also has a program for both electrical and mechanical field....... MEng Automation and IT; you can check it out.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by SOLARPOWER1(f): 2:18pm On Jun 30, 2022
Nwakire29:
Please guys i need answers i applied for an Msc program at Technical University of Munich since January this year and I have not received any reply as regards to update whether i have been offered admission or not, please guys this is my first time of applying to a German institution, am confused because for America and Canada that i tried before now it takes highest 3months and they will reply. Plz i need infor from people that have applied for an Msc program at TUM before. The worst of it is that they said i shouldn't make inquiry about the status of my admission.

Send an email to the course coordinator.... How did you apply, through uniassist ?

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Divwake: 2:42pm On Jun 30, 2022
SOLARPOWER1:

No, it is actually more related to electrical/electronics engineering and computer science

You can look up good mechanical courses for Msc on daad.de. TH köln also has a program for both electrical and mechanical field....... MEng Automation and IT; you can check it out.
thanks but I don't wish to apply through Uniaasist
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nwakire29(m): 3:12pm On Jun 30, 2022
Not through uni-assist but through their application portal,quote author=SOLARPOWER1 post=114292765]

Send an email to the course coordinator.... How did you apply, through uniassist ?[/quote]
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Divwake: 4:17pm On Jun 30, 2022
Please, can I open my blocked account at German Embassy according to the information on their website. I need to come with the cash in naira.
Kindly tell me, how possible it is to go to the embassy with over 5 million Naira cash for blocked account
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ozonaija(m): 4:46pm On Jun 30, 2022
Has anyone gotten an Appointment Date for Category B of recent. Please share your experience.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by liftmeGod: 4:48pm On Jun 30, 2022
My people in the house,i need quick response to this question l apply to international management in DIT,but they are requesting for application for admission to aptitude test. how can l apply for application for admission to aptitude test , please i need assistance
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Divwake: 7:56pm On Jun 30, 2022
[quote author=liftmeGod post=114296963]My people in the house,i need quick response to this question l apply to international management in DIT,but they are requesting for application for admission to aptitude test. how can l apply for application for admission to aptitude test , please i need assistance [/quote send them email..
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Easthood5(m): 10:51pm On Jun 30, 2022
liftmeGod:
My people in the house,i need quick response to this question l apply to international management in DIT,but they are requesting for application for admission to aptitude test. how can l apply for application for admission to aptitude test , please i need assistance
send a DM, it a form on the site you'll download fill sign & upload
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Bavkk: 12:48am On Jul 01, 2022
Divwake:
Please,
can I open my blocked account at German Embassy according to the information on their website. I need to come with the cash in naira.
Kindly tell me, how possible it is to go to the embassy with over 5 million Naira cash for blocked account

There's is online block account bank �
The likes of Fintiba.com
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ojabo123: 2:10am On Jul 01, 2022
ozonaija:
Has anyone gotten an Appointment Date for Category B of recent. Please share your experience.
It has been slow but I believe things will change for Good.

2 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Divwake: 5:51am On Jul 01, 2022
Bavkk:

There's is online block account bank �
The likes of Fintiba.com
the challenge ñow is the time duration to transfer fund to the account.... Banks are estimating 2 months
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by liftmeGod: 6:56am On Jul 01, 2022
Easthood5:
send a DM, it a form on the site you'll download fill sign & upload
thanks very much
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ElizabethBetty(f): 11:46am On Jul 01, 2022
Good day, please help repost, someone needs help, repost till it get to Kazeem Ademola Temitope's family. Lot of thanks

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ElizabethBetty(f): 11:55am On Jul 01, 2022
ElizabethBetty:
Good day everyone, please help repost till it gets to Kazeem Ademola Temitope's family. Lot of thanks

1 Share

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Damzellina: 12:02pm On Jul 01, 2022
University of Kassel- International food business and consumers studies
Anyone please ?

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by slimdaddy2822: 12:09pm On Jul 01, 2022
Pls who knows a site I can go to for school options to apply for admission for bsc
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by tataiwo09(m): 3:08pm On Jul 01, 2022
I got an appointment today after some months but I currently don’t have an admission letter. Expecting admission outcomes from two schools before the appointment date which is one the days in later July.

I don’t know why admission is taking long
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Divwake: 3:14pm On Jul 01, 2022
tataiwo09:
I got an appointment today after some months but I currently don’t have an admission letter. Expecting admission outcomes from two schools before the appointment date which is one the days in later July.

I don’t know why admission is taking long
message your school to give you reply.
Kindly tell me when you booked your appointment .
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by tataiwo09(m): 3:37pm On Jul 01, 2022
Divwake:
message your school to give you reply.
Kindly tell me when you booked your appointment .

April….I can ask the school?

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Divwake: 3:42pm On Jul 01, 2022
tataiwo09:

April….I can ask the school?
Yes, message them. I did same last year and they gave me my status.

Did you book for category A or B?
Or was it April 2021 you booked the appointment?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by SharpDon: 5:49pm On Jul 01, 2022
How can I contact you.
SOLARPOWER1:
Since I came to Germany, only one student from Nigeria has applied to this master's program in Technische Hochschule Köln (Cologne University of Applied Sciences), the guy just arrived Germany some months ago. Hence I want to do advert for the program

Msc Communication Systems and Networks. The program is difficult but rewarding in terms of job after graduation, EVERYBODY I met here who graduated ALL got a job. Throughout my research during my application phase, I realised that this program is the best bridge between electrical/electronics engineering and IT for engineering guys planning to switch to IT. Even for computer science bachelor's, the curriculum is wide with courses to choose from and decide on your career path. I even know a senior student who applied with a bachelor's degree in Physics, the guy has graduated and he is currently working as a DEVOP Engineer, like I said before you can narrow your carrier path to a lot of IT area with course in this program and personal studies online.

COLOGNE: From my personal experience this city Cologne is a sweet mix of cool city life and affordability. You can spend less and still leave a good life as a student. There are jobs, na you go run from work to face your book. Different kind of jobs both TECH jobs and lager/factory work including mini flexible jobs, JOBS full Cologne.

And Cologne is close to Dûseldorf (the capital of Northrhein west phallia), it is also close to Bonn (the old capital of Germany ), why am I saying all these? This positioning gives student access a lot of English speaking companies. The company I am working with now is located in Dusseldorf (though I am currently doing home office, I can simply take a train to Dusseldorf on working days if they ask me to resume back to office) , and I know some of my classmates who are working in Bonn why they live in Cologne.

If you have any question or need assistance in the process you can DM me.

For the love of God and nation!
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Kultony: 5:59am On Jul 02, 2022
Good news to hopefuls.

Please, is it Category A or B?

Did you apply in April 2022 or 2021?

What date in April did you apply?

Apologies for all these questions. This could help us track our appointments.

April….I can ask the school?[/quote]
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by tataiwo09(m): 8:20am On Jul 02, 2022
Divwake:

Can you share me the message you sent pls?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by tataiwo09(m): 8:21am On Jul 02, 2022
Divwake:

Category B.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Divwake: 8:50am On Jul 02, 2022
tataiwo09:

Can you share me the message you sent pls?
I couldn't access it, that was last year. Just mail the course coordinator. Tell him you need to know your admission status. He'll let you know when to expect it.

When I messaged mine, he updated it for me within few minutes on the website.

YOU DIDN'T ANSWER IF YOU BOOKED FOR APPOINTMENT LAST YEAR OR THIS YEAR'S APRIL
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by tataiwo09(m): 9:21am On Jul 02, 2022
Divwake:
I couldn't access it, that was last year. Just mail the course coordinator. Tell him you need to know your admission status. He'll let you know when to expect it.

When I messaged mine, he updated it for me within few minutes on the website.

YOU DIDN'T ANSWER IF YOU BOOKED FOR APPOINTMENT LAST YEAR OR THIS YEAR'S APRIL

This year pls

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Divwake: 9:29am On Jul 02, 2022
tataiwo09:

This year pls
how many days interval do you have?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by tataiwo09(m): 10:12am On Jul 02, 2022
Divwake:
how many days interval do you have?

The schedule is month end of july
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Divwake: 11:01am On Jul 02, 2022
tataiwo09:

The schedule is month end of july
okay... It's possible you'll get to know your status before the appointment date.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by tataiwo09(m): 11:05am On Jul 02, 2022
Divwake:
okay... It's possible you'll get to know your status before the appointment date.

I want the admission letter and not the status or so boss
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Divwake: 11:35am On Jul 02, 2022
tataiwo09:

I want the admission letter and not the status or so boss
Application deadline for most schools is 15th July. So within two weeks after dealine... They should update you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (527) (528) (529) (530) (531) (532) (533) ... (711) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / USA Visit Visa Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.