Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,351 members, 7,822,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (531) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1117621 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (528) (529) (530) (531) (532) (533) (534) ... (710) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Gbolahan30: 1:36pm On Jul 02, 2022
Good day, please how long is the waiting period after visa interview? It’s over 7 weeks now I did interview and nothing yet.
I used blocked account and also going for summer because I submitted my enrollment certificate during the interview. The waiting is sickening �
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by SOLARPOWER1(f): 10:05pm On Jul 02, 2022
SharpDon:
How can I contact you.

Send me a DM
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by richy16(m): 11:46pm On Jul 02, 2022
Gbolahan30:
Good day, please how long is the waiting period after visa interview? It’s over 7 weeks now I did interview and nothing yet.
I used blocked account and also going for summer because I submitted my enrollment certificate during the interview. The waiting is sickening �
Call the embassy
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Gbolahan30: 3:16am On Jul 03, 2022
richy16:

Call the embassy

Called several times, all they said was keep waiting and checking email
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Gamerzz: 7:35pm On Jul 03, 2022
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by voicephone: 9:51pm On Jul 03, 2022
Please,who can help me out with a comprehensive statement of purpose..please I really need it.I will appreciate the person..chat me up personally..
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ayomide002: 10:10pm On Jul 03, 2022
voicephone:
Please,who can help me out with a comprehensive statement of purpose..please I really need it.I will appreciate the person..chat me up personally..
You’ll get dozens online in particular to your field in fact. Just do sentence merging and quillbot to rewrite.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ozonaija(m): 8:32am On Jul 04, 2022
tataiwo09:

This year pls

Wow! You mean you applied for Category B April this year and got Appointment date for July this year? How can I reach you pls?

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ozonaija(m): 8:34am On Jul 04, 2022
Gbolahan30:

Called several times, all they said was keep waiting and checking email

Please what Category and when did you book visa appointment??

I would appreciate your feedback.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by tataiwo09(m): 9:00am On Jul 04, 2022
ozonaija:

Wow! You mean you applied for Category B April this year and got Appointment date for July this year? How can I reach you pls?

Yes I applied for B in April but admission is the problem now

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ozonaija(m): 9:32am On Jul 04, 2022
tataiwo09:

Wow! Congratulations!!!!! Write your school and tell them about your appointment with the embassy and the need to assist you with an admission letter.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by sollie123(m): 10:02am On Jul 04, 2022
Good morning great people.
I want to ask a couple of questions regarding blocked account:
1. If a blocked account is opened and not funded immediately, what is the implication?
2. When it is funded, does the monthly fee of 4.90 Euro still hold for students blocked account?

Thank you
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ozonaija(m): 3:51pm On Jul 04, 2022
Gbolahan30:

Is it Category B?? When did you book your visa appointment ?

Please I need to know.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ezemeiyogu(m): 7:42pm On Jul 04, 2022
Gbolahan30:

In their site, they said one can wait up to 3 months in some cases
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ezemeiyogu(m): 7:47pm On Jul 04, 2022
Damzellina:
University of Kassel- International food business and consumers studies
Anyone please ?

It's my second University in a joint University course. Not yet in Germany pls
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ojabo123: 8:11pm On Jul 04, 2022
voicephone:
Don't appreciate me. We are all here to help each other. Ojabostine@gmail.com. Reach me via my mail.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Gloriaihuoma: 10:19pm On Jul 04, 2022
tataiwo09:

This cool.

Just email the schools you applied to.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Gloriaihuoma: 10:26pm On Jul 04, 2022
Dear all,

Please does anyone have aptitude test with HM Hochschule Munchen University of Applied Sciences?. Or have anyone taken it before?.

Regards,
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by caketake3: 10:20am On Jul 05, 2022
Hi guys,
Just a quick one.
1. The appointment portal only requires first name. I hope I'm safe because I didn't include my middle name even though it's reflected on my passport. My reason is because the portal does not provide for plural - it only provide for first name as attached

2. Do I have to fill the VIDEX form almost immediately. I am yet to get the SL.

@bethiano SOLARPOWER1 tataiwo09
Thank you

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by liftmeGod: 11:18am On Jul 05, 2022
Please my people,which school i can apply to without uni assist for BSC , because l want to apply before 15 July,
Please i need urgent reply
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ozonaija(m): 12:35pm On Jul 05, 2022
Gbolahan30:

Please are you Category B? When did you book visa appointment.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Abiodun397: 1:21pm On Jul 05, 2022
Ayomide002:
Hello, who stays in Aachen or Bonn or studies in either of the universities located in these cities?

A brother needs help

I have admission offer at Aachen. Do you as as well?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ayomide002: 1:35pm On Jul 05, 2022
Abiodun397:

I have admission offer at Aachen. Do you as as well?
I’m not admitted yet, but I will be automatically considered for admission when I land in Germany.

Can I send you a private message?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by youngkriss2022: 1:50pm On Jul 05, 2022
richy16:

Call the embassy

good afternoon
Please I have a 2.1 result and I have been offered provisional admission for a master program in Frankfurt, is it valid for appointment booking?
Do I book under category A or B?
And what are the right steps (DOs and DON'Ts) to take so I ensure a hitch free visa appointment booking?

I'll appreciate all helpful prompt response
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Rangerover21: 4:12pm On Jul 05, 2022
caketake3:
Hi guys,
Just a quick one.
1. The appointment portal only requires first name. I hope I'm safe because I didn't include my middle name even though it's reflected on my passport. My reason is because the portal does not provide for plural - it only provide for first name as attached

2. Do I have to fill the VIDEX form almost immediately. I am yet to get the SL.

Thank you

In the first name space

Write both your first name and middle name there.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ozonaija(m): 4:37pm On Jul 05, 2022
Please who has gotten visa appointment for Category B visa? Was it this year you applied?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Divwake: 5:50pm On Jul 05, 2022
I applied For Category B visa Appointment since November 2021, I am yet to get appointment. I'm bordered.. I've gotten admitted already.... My In-person class starts September.
Do I still have hope?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ojabo123: 8:24pm On Jul 05, 2022
Divwake:
I applied For Category B visa Appointment since November 2021, I am yet to get appointment. I'm bordered.. I've gotten admitted already.... My In-person class starts September.
Do I still have hope?
Make sure you pay your semester fee and continue class online. If you are tired of attending classes online, make sure you secure your student status by paying semesters fee and write the embassy with those proofs subsequently. Don't lose your student status. It will end in praise.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Divwake: 8:30pm On Jul 05, 2022
Ojabo123:
Make sure you pay your semester fee and continue class online. If you are tired of attending classes online, make sure you secure your student status by paying semesters fee and write the embassy with those proofs subsequently. Don't lose your student status. It will end in praise.
I mailed the school with respect to online class... They said it's in person. No arrangements for online class at the moment
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by sollie123(m): 9:43pm On Jul 05, 2022
Perhaps you write to the school to defer. I'm in same category as you, gotten admission but embassy is yet to fix appointment for me.
The school only said they'd write to the embassy and hope it works out, else, I defer.
Divwake:
I mailed the school with respect to online class... They said it's in person. No arrangements for online class at the moment

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Divwake: 10:08pm On Jul 05, 2022
sollie123:
Perhaps you write to the school to defer. I'm in same category as you, gotten admission but embassy is yet to fix appointment for me.
The school only said they'd write to the embassy and hope it works out, else, I defer.
okay... School Even accepted to write the embassy.... That's great then
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ojabo123: 11:01pm On Jul 05, 2022
Divwake:
Just like the other guy said. Write to your school and defer, but hint them that as soon as u get response from the embassy de should send fresh admission letter to you for the purpose of the interview. Some schools do issue fresh admission letter if the deferment has not reach the time or end of one year. All the best.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (528) (529) (530) (531) (532) (533) (534) ... (710) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.