Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (535) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1127542 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (532) (533) (534) (535) (536) (537) (538) ... (712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Janella12: 10:34am On Jul 15, 2022
Jakkychi:
Please can you put me through? Can we chat on WhatsApp? Thanks

okay drop your contact, I'll hit you up
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Jakkychi: 12:56pm On Jul 15, 2022
Here is my email address maryilonah@gmail.com, kindly send me a mail and we can continue from there, you can as well send me yours too, you know nairaland doesn't allow us dropping our phone numbers here. I appreciate you thanks.
Janella12:

okay drop your contact, I'll hit you up
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Jakkychi: 1:15pm On Jul 15, 2022
Please i have have 2.1 grade from a university in 2012 and i have a sponsorship letter, please does this i any way fall into category A? Thanks
JosephAdeoba:
why not capital YES
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Osg47cent: 2:06pm On Jul 15, 2022
please is rhein waal uni. doing hybrid lectures (virtual and class) like deggendorf? i don't need to waste 300euro + on semester fee for a course that is exclusively in class. 'cos I'm yet to get appointment. please any idea?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Philfit(m): 3:13pm On Jul 15, 2022
No category B

Jakkychi:
Please i have have 2.1 grade from a university in 2012 and i have a sponsorship letter, please does this i any way fall into category A? Thanks
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Amy456: 12:39am On Jul 16, 2022
ozonaija:

Please Are you Category B ? When did you book
yes, september 2021
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nozino: 1:04am On Jul 16, 2022
RawlsPolo:
Hello, my good people. I'm new here and I have some questions, please. My brother graduated from secondary school on 2020. He went for OAU predegree immediately. He wants to study mechanical Engineering, and I would like him to go to Germany for that due to this ASUU issue and better opportunities outside. Please, how do I go about this. I have trolled online but I can't make sense of the information. He only has his WAEC, he is currently undergoing a mechanic apprenticeship and also has a good Jamb result. Please, advise me.

Best send him to the UK.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by DatguyTim(m): 12:33pm On Jul 16, 2022
Please when we go for the interview, does the embassy keep the original of our documents and return only the passport?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by RawlsPolo: 3:17pm On Jul 16, 2022
UK is too expensive, thats why I thought Germany will be better
Nozino:

Best send him to the UK.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by RawlsPolo: 3:18pm On Jul 16, 2022
Thank you for this. I already checked studienkolleg, but is admission guaranteed after passing? And if he has his 100 lvl transcript, is admission guaranteed to him?
Philfit:
He has to do till B1 in Goethe(Lagos) for like year get the Certificate the apply for Studienkolleg in Germany because he doesn't have the necessary qualifications to enter directly into a German University. Google what a Studienkolleg is, and you would get more information

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Damzellina: 4:49pm On Jul 16, 2022
Yes..

Please when we go for the interview, does the embassy keep the original of our documents and return only the passport?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Damzellina: 4:54pm On Jul 16, 2022
Yes
DatguyTim:
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nozino: 5:44pm On Jul 16, 2022
RawlsPolo:
UK is too expensive, thats why I thought Germany will be better

He needs 100lvl transcript to apply for undergraduate programs, plus you need around €11k in a block account. I’m sure you’ve seen how difficult it is to get visa appointments. That is a huge problem. You should consider other European countries.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ozonaija(m): 6:19pm On Jul 16, 2022
Damzellina:
Yes..

Good day, have you gotten an appointment with the embassy yet? Are you Category B,
Please when did you book?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by williams2600(m): 8:26pm On Jul 16, 2022
Good evening this platform has been very helpful even though i am going for a tourist visa but i have 2 more hurdles to surpass i wanted asking how to go about it.

First things is the money in my account how much should i have in my account to ease the process of this visa??

Secondly how can i receive funds from Germany i was thinking of world remit or remitly as i have a (USD Account) what is a better method please?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by williams2600(m): 8:51pm On Jul 16, 2022
Good evening this platform has been very helpful even though i am going for a tourist visa but i have 2 more hurdles to surpass i wanted asking how to go about it.

First things is the money in my account how much should i have in my account to ease the process of this visa??

Secondly how can i receive funds from Germany i was thinking of world remit or remitly as i have a (USD Account) what is a better method please??
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Gavrelino123: 11:14pm On Jul 16, 2022
Jakkychi:
I want to also ask if the Gambia residence permit can be backdated? Thank you

Some embassy staffs are reading all these.

They can easily communicate through.

Be smart and Stop exposing yourselves publicly.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by daviesblaze(m): 6:20am On Jul 17, 2022
josydeutschla:

Hi, I see from your posts that you are still waiting for a category B visa appointment. I am too. cry
I have been waiting since September 2021. How long have you been waiting?

Best regards

Have you verified your documents?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by daviesblaze(m): 6:23am On Jul 17, 2022
Amy456:
yes, september 2021
Have you verified your documents?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by DatguyTim(m): 6:35am On Jul 17, 2022
Damzellina:
Yes..

Thanks
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ozonaija(m): 4:22pm On Jul 17, 2022
DatguyTim:

Thanks

Have you you received appointment date, are you Category B, when did you book ?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Onyi42(m): 12:08pm On Jul 18, 2022
Hello guys, please has anyone experienced this before? What should I do next please?

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by UNonso: 2:26pm On Jul 18, 2022
Please, I would like to be guided properly.
I missed my interview and didn't cancel it, although I wrote to the embassy to shift the date for convenience sake. No new date yet.
What should I do?

Can I still cancel the date that has passed and request for a new date or I should wait for the embassy reply?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ozonaija(m): 7:16pm On Jul 18, 2022
UNonso:
I missed my interview and didn't cancel it, although I wrote to the embassy to shift the date for convenience sake. No new date yet.
What should I do?

Can I still cancel the date that has passed and request for a new date or I should wait for the embassy reply?

Please are you Category B? When did you book your visa appointment and when was the interview date?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Spiff006: 9:18pm On Jul 18, 2022
UNonso:
What should I do?

It's not advisable to cancel yet. Since you already sent a mail for change of date (before the Appointment date), you can put a call through and explain to them that you got no response from the mail you sent. Or you send a follow-up email on your request.
Their response will help in taking further step.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Damzellina: 10:19pm On Jul 18, 2022
Contact the embassy via the contact form

Include these information in the mail

Your reference number

Full name

Home Address

Passport number

And why you want to reschedule your appointment date

Please the subject of the mail should not be appointment date, you can use Appointment reschedule for example

UNonso:
What should I do?

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobletrend(m): 6:44am On Jul 19, 2022
Sommy988:
Hi everyone, if you applied for energy system engineering (BEng) at Deggendorf institute of technology, please Indicate let’s connect �

I got enrolled online. How are you going about your visa

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by UNonso: 8:43am On Jul 19, 2022
Thank you Spiff006 and Damzellina for your responses.
I really do appreciate

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by niyo001(m): 8:58am On Jul 19, 2022
Good morning everyone, I went to the German embassy to certify my certificates but I was told I have to book an appointment before my certificates can be certified, please how do I go about it
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Philfit(m): 12:37pm On Jul 19, 2022
Yes after passing the "Aufnahmeprüfung" in a Studienkolleg admission is secured. If he has a 100lvl Transcript then he can apply directly to any university of his choice and study in English
RawlsPolo:
Thank you for this. I already checked studienkolleg, but is admission guaranteed after passing? And if he has his 100 lvl transcript, is admission guaranteed to him?

(1) (2) (3) ... (532) (533) (534) (535) (536) (537) (538) ... (712) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / USA Visit Visa Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.