Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (544) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1118563 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (541) (542) (543) (544) (545) (546) (547) ... (711) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Damzellina: 5:03am On Aug 12, 2022
I suggest you prep your docs ahead

Crosss check each docs

Sign and date on your docs, The date should be your interview date

Make 2 copies of each original document

isamd4:
Hello,
Should i wait till the day of the interview to put the data and sign my visa form or i can just sign and keep
Thank you

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by isamd4: 10:58am On Aug 12, 2022
Damzellina:
I suggest you prep your docs ahead

Crosss check each docs

Sign and date on your docs, The date should be your interview date

Make 2 copies of each original document
Thank you so much
And lastly, for the place of residence and birth under the parents category, is it going to be the full address or just the state.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by CooKeed(m): 8:45pm On Aug 12, 2022
isamd4:

Thank you so much
And lastly, for the place of residence and birth under the parents category, is it going to be the full address or just the state.

State should suffice

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Sommy988: 9:15pm On Aug 12, 2022
Please house, who’s going to university of Freiburg here that wants to connect.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Sommy2021: 6:38am On Aug 13, 2022
Hello Isamd4, please what date is your interview. Mine is on 24th of this month. Maybe we can prepare together �
isamd4:
Hello Good day Guys,
I just received my visa appointment and would like to receive guide from the compilation of documents to interview if that wont be a bother.
thank you.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ade1998: 10:13am On Aug 13, 2022
Sommy2021:
Hello Isamd4, please what date is your interview. Mine is on 24th of this month. Maybe we can prepare together �
Hi Sommy, when did you apply for an appointment?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by isamd4: 7:34pm On Aug 13, 2022
Sommy2021:
Mine is on the 31st of this month
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by isamd4: 7:51pm On Aug 13, 2022
Hello guys,
Please is there anyone currently in University of Siegen?
thank you
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Sommy2021: 7:54pm On Aug 13, 2022
Ade1998:

Hi Sommy, when did you apply for an appointment?
Last month, CAT A tho
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by victor5996: 8:52pm On Aug 13, 2022
Can you still fund block account with form A?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by deuoessch: 12:33pm On Aug 15, 2022
victor5996:
Can you still fund block account with form A?

Yes.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by deuoessch: 12:34pm On Aug 15, 2022
Hello, everyone. Anyone going for or already doing an ausbildung? If yes, please reach out to me.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Zebulun1: 1:04pm On Aug 15, 2022
Good day guys please does german universities accept 100 level transcript from national open university
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Jessydan54: 4:16pm On Aug 15, 2022
Pls can anyone tell me the procedures to go to gambia for my schengen visa?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Boluola1207: 5:05pm On Aug 15, 2022
Good Evening All,
Please, i would like to inquire if any one here can guide on how to get a sponsorship Letter for my application, Thank you and God bless you.
+2348104039315
Regards,
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Damzellina: 8:47pm On Aug 15, 2022
The information you seek is on page 528

To become enlightened about the whole process, i'd advise you read the whole thread from part 1 to 8.

Boluola1207:
Good Evening All,
Please, i would like to inquire if any one here can guide on how to get a sponsorship Letter for my application, Thank you and God bless you.
+2348104039315
Regards,
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Zebulun1: 8:54pm On Aug 15, 2022
@damzellina good evening, please does german universities accept 100 level transcript from national open university...
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Macking333(m): 9:31pm On Aug 15, 2022
Hello guys,

Please How can I process German student visa from Togo?

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Samoluv(m): 1:05am On Aug 16, 2022
Hi!! I just sent you an email. Could you please reply the message. I would like you to put me through. thanks in advance .

UPDATED2020:
I process mine for Gambia, German embassy in Senegal is responsible for applicants from Gambia and I think bissau,once you have the permit,you can apply immediately for your interview.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Boluola1207: 8:55am On Aug 16, 2022
Damzellina:
The information you seek is on page 528

To become enlightened about the whole process, i'd advise you read the whole thread from part 1 to 8.

Thank you.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Jessydan54: 10:19am On Aug 16, 2022
UPDATED2020:
I process mine for Gambia, German embassy in Senegal is responsible for applicants from Gambia and I think bissau,once you have the permit,you can apply immediately for your interview.

What are the procedures pls.. and how longe does it take.. kindly drop ur contact let me talk to you pls
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nekkyblinkz(f): 11:45am On Aug 16, 2022
Please does AD come serially according to how you registered regardless the reason for registration be it study or reunion cuz they both have same waiting period

okennamos:

How can I contact you? If you don’t mind, can you share what your appointment letter for the category A visa looks like(crop out your personal info)? An agent booked an appointment for me within a day and it seems fishy.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Jessydan54: 12:34pm On Aug 16, 2022
Nekkyblinkz:
Please does AD come serially according to how you registered regardless the reason for registration be it study or reunion cuz they both have same waiting period

Do agent book appointments? If is genuine please let me know
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by adamsonagada: 3:17pm On Aug 16, 2022
Hi everyone,
Please I have a German citizen who is an expert in Nigeria, he wants to give me SL.
How do I go around this since he’s not in Germany?
Thanks
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Damzellina: 5:22pm On Aug 16, 2022
I have no idea
Try and read the whole thread, I believe you might find answers to your questions and more

Zebulun1:
@damzellina good evening, please does german universities accept 100 level transcript from national open university...
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by victor5996: 6:28pm On Aug 16, 2022
deuoessch:

Yes.

What banks could one look out for? And what documents are required??
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Kultony: 8:44pm On Aug 16, 2022
Sommy988:
Please house, who’s going to university of Freiburg here that wants to connect.

I am going to University of Freiburg. MSc Economics. Let's connect please. Still waiting for Visa appointment. Although, will do online classes till I'm through with visa .

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Temiodeyemi: 9:10pm On Aug 16, 2022
Hi guys,

I would like to know if anyone has gotten admission with their year one transcript from a federal university into a Bachelors program.

I would like to apply for BSc programs preferably English programs in Computer/IT/engineering courses.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Divwake: 10:03pm On Aug 16, 2022
Hi People.

I have been waiting for CAT B appointment since November 2021, and my In - person class starts September (next month). No appointment yet... Kindly advise me on what to do?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Sommy988: 3:19am On Aug 17, 2022
Kultony:

I am going to University of Freiburg. MSc Economics. Let's connect please. Still waiting for Visa appointment. Although, will do online classes till I'm through with visa .
I just send you a mail
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Sommy988: 3:23am On Aug 17, 2022
Divwake:
Hi People.

I have been waiting for CAT B appointment since November 2021, and my In - person class starts September (next month). No appointment yet... Kindly advise me on what to do?
Wow, try writing to the school to know if you can start online classes.
If you’ve the you can dm and process through Togo

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ozonaija(m): 5:29am On Aug 17, 2022
Kultony:

Please When did you book?

(1) (2) (3) ... (541) (542) (543) (544) (545) (546) (547) ... (711) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.