Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,700 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (548) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1112753 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (545) (546) (547) (548) (549) (550) (551) ... (709) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by UPDATED2020: 5:10pm On Aug 25, 2022
sparrowg:

From gambia to german embassy in senegal is how long
3hr by road

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by sparrowg: 5:24pm On Aug 25, 2022
UPDATED2020:
3hr by road

Alright thank you
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Kultony: 9:51pm On Aug 25, 2022
UPDATED2020:
I process mine for Gambia, German embassy in Senegal is responsible for applicants from Gambia and I think bissau,once you have the permit,you can apply immediately for your interview.

Does one need to wait for 6 months also with Gambia permit or one can book interview appointment immediately once permit is out?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by sparrowg: 11:06am On Aug 26, 2022
Kultony:

Does one need to wait for 6 months also with Gambia permit or one can book interview appointment immediately once permit is out?

Someone should help with this please
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by englishgirl55(f): 11:38am On Aug 26, 2022
Am still study online in Nigeria, i paid my school fees but i have not paid for my insurance, so how do i go about registration for the insurance?
pseudonomer:

You only pay when you get to Germany. If it’s next two years, you only started paying from then.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by CooKeed(m): 12:39pm On Aug 26, 2022
englishgirl55:
Am still study online in Nigeria, i paid my school fees but i have not paid for my insurance, so how do i go about registration for the insurance?

If your school did not request for insurance as a requirement for enrolment, please don't stress yourself.

When you get to Germany you can do that
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by UPDATED2020: 1:40pm On Aug 26, 2022
sparrowg:

Someone should help with this please
no please you apply immediatly you have it
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by englishgirl55(f): 1:59pm On Aug 26, 2022
It is a requirement for enrolment in my school
CooKeed:

If your school did not request for insurance as a requirement for enrolment, please don't stress yourself.

When you get to Germany you can do that
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by daviesblaze(m): 5:47pm On Aug 26, 2022
englishgirl55:
I have been studying online since 2020, if your school permits online study you can go ahead.
Wait..... You mean you haven't been given appointment yet since 2020?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by englishgirl55(f): 5:56pm On Aug 26, 2022
Appointments were canceled at some point and asked to apply again. I re-applied last year Oct and still waiting for Appointment date.
daviesblaze:

Wait..... You mean you haven't been given appointment yet since 2020?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by sparrowg: 6:01pm On Aug 26, 2022
UPDATED2020:
no please you apply immediatly you have it

Okay take you very much ... how do I contact you for guidelines im in gambia already
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by UPDATED2020: 7:22pm On Aug 26, 2022
sparrowg:

Okay take you very much ... how do I contact you for guidelines im in gambia already
shoot a mail please
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by sparrowg: 9:29pm On Aug 26, 2022
UPDATED2020:
shoot a mail please

I have sent a mail... waiting for your respond
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by pseudonomer: 10:24pm On Aug 26, 2022
englishgirl55:

Were you not required to register for health insurance before enrollment?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Jessydan54: 9:19am On Aug 27, 2022
Osg47cent:
Please what is it like to be interviewed in German embassy Ghana? Any body who has done interview in German Embassy Ghana?

Pls did you apply through Ghana? Can I contact you? Pls drop your email or contact.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by GodfreyOsondu: 9:58am On Aug 27, 2022
UPDATED2020:
I process mine for Gambia, German embassy in Senegal is responsible for applicants from Gambia and I think bissau,once you have the permit,you can apply immediately for your interview.

Please how did you get the residency permit? Because I know its a requirement.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MrCadu(m): 5:33pm On Aug 27, 2022
CooKeed:

Try AOK. My advice is that you inform them upfront that you are not yet in Germany.

For 30yrs + & above
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MrCadu(m): 5:36pm On Aug 27, 2022
pseudonomer:

Apply for DaK, you won't be required to pay the contribution until you get to Germany. I did mine when I was in Nigeria.

For 30+?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Jessydan54: 7:25pm On Aug 27, 2022
Pls people applying for shengen visa through Ghana, pls is there traffic in the embassy? How long does it take to get appointment and your visa? And can I use student resident permit to apply for my shengen visa? Pls reply urgently
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by CooKeed(m): 7:29pm On Aug 27, 2022
MrCadu:

For 30yrs + & above
Dr. Walter, Mawista & Care concept are good options.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Billz007: 4:25pm On Aug 28, 2022
Please can someone explain the gambia route. How long does it take to get a permit? And can you apply immediately after . Thank you
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Lifeandliving(f): 5:19pm On Aug 28, 2022
Please is a 28 year old lady too old to apply for Bsc in a German university?Can she be denied visa based on her age?She was in a state university up to 200level before she dropped out due to financial reasons?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by richy16(m): 5:22pm On Aug 28, 2022
englishgirl55:
Appointments were canceled at some point and asked to apply again. I re-applied last year Oct and still waiting for Appointment date.

Hello send me a mail..let me advise you on what to do
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Jessydan54: 6:20pm On Aug 28, 2022
richy16:

Please if there is way drop your email let me mail you pls

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by sparrowg: 6:30pm On Aug 28, 2022
Billz007:
Please can someone explain the gambia route. How long does it take to get a permit? And can you apply immediately after . Thank you

Someone should help with this pls
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Divwake: 6:57pm On Aug 28, 2022
richy16:

I applied on 28/11/2021. Can your advise still work for me ?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by richy16(m): 7:19pm On Aug 28, 2022
Jessydan54:

Please if there is way drop your email let me mail you pls

Send a mail: Dynamicagent01@gmail.com
Please note am not an agent, I am not collecting money from anyone. Just a piece of advice ,it worked for me and can work for anyone.
Danke

3 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Muelebrown: 11:34pm On Aug 28, 2022
Aside form A, which other means can I fund my block account with official exchange rate that is fast?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by TEMIDIRE12345: 1:10am On Aug 29, 2022
I got appointment date early date of March 2022 but my interview was not completed because my proof of fund was not ready. But the man that attended to me ask me to email them when my proof of fund is ready. And I should reapply immediately. Now my SL is available and I emailed it to the embassy with my previous reference number but they emailed back to reapply and I have done that since March immediately after the interview. Please what can I do now that I have my SL with me. Thanks for advice in advance.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Damzellina: 5:36am On Aug 29, 2022
Same thing happened to me in March, i got a date 3days after i informed the embassy my SL was available.

Send them a mail (via contact form) , include your previous and recent reference number and tell them the VO asked you to mail the embassy immediately your SL is available so that you can be given a new appointment date.

Are you going for winter or summer semester ? Recall, Visa processing takes 3months.

Goodluck

TEMIDIRE12345:
I got appointment date early date of March 2022 but my interview was not completed because my proof of fund was not ready. But the man that attended to me ask me to email them when my proof of fund is ready. And I should reapply immediately. Now my SL is available and I emailed it to the embassy with my previous reference number but they emailed back to reapply and I have done that since March immediately after the interview. Please what can I do now that I have my SL with me. Thanks for advice in advance.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MrCadu(m): 12:55pm On Aug 29, 2022
Please is there any insurance one can apply for while still in Nigeria which requires one to start paying when one gets to Germany for studies for students above 30yo? Most of the insurance in Germany i come across are for below 30s. I need help please.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Jessydan54: 1:40pm On Aug 29, 2022
richy16:

Send a mail: Dynamicagent01@gmail.com
Please note am not an agent, I am not collecting money from anyone. Just a piece of advice ,it worked for me and can work for anyone.
Danke

I sent you a mail but you haven't replied..

(1) (2) (3) ... (545) (546) (547) (548) (549) (550) (551) ... (709) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.