Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,517 members, 7,816,252 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (550) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1112521 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (547) (548) (549) (550) (551) (552) (553) ... (709) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Osg47cent: 1:15pm On Sep 01, 2022
Please have sent sent you a msg on whatsapp.
kayfact123:

Have you gotten one yet
If not, let's chat
WhatsApp 07081814512
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Osg47cent: 2:18pm On Sep 01, 2022
please am i not suppose to use my Nigerian Address in applying for this. because i used it and is not going. telling me to use an english word. please need a clarification.
Kultony:

Use Expatrio.

Select insurance package.

Download your insurance coverage document by Dr Water.

Hope it helps!

I use this as well.

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Tessajohn820(f): 2:34pm On Sep 01, 2022
Lonelypenguin:

After they ask you your stand of your visa would they be more willing to get the fast track done for you if you were direct with them? And do you have an idea which companies and which cities are more likely to do this for you?
some will ask some won’t ask u .I feel it’s the rule of an organization to initiate fast track procedure for any skilled worker from third world country.it’s let me say ur luck or ur grace because u won’t know If any company does it till after u have been accepted.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Tessajohn820(f): 2:37pm On Sep 01, 2022
Lonelypenguin:

Ah that makes a lot of sense. So if one was lucky enough to get an Ausbildungplatz that did that for them they'd apply to this category otherwise they wouldn't. Makes way more sense now. Thank you for explaining.
.exactly so it’s by luck which is quite difficult because getting the contract alone from Nigeria is big wahala.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Tessajohn820(f): 2:39pm On Sep 01, 2022
Lonelypenguin:

After they ask you your stand of your visa would they be more willing to get the fast track done for you if you were direct with them? And do you have an idea which companies and which cities are more likely to do this for you?
once u tell them the stand .they are not willing to give because their problem is how would u come .they know what is happening in African embassies .so most atimes they don’t want to be involved.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Montenate: 3:50pm On Sep 01, 2022
Good day All,

Please I need assistance with information (links) on
- Travel Heath Insurance (3months ),
- cheap flights to Germany (I hear connecting flights are cheaper)

Thanking you in advance
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Aperion7(m): 4:49pm On Sep 01, 2022
Montenate:
Good day All,

Thanking you in advance

Don't know much about the travel insurance tho.. i hear mawista and Dr walter are popular options. I recommend researching the best travel insurance choices

For flights.. depends on when you're traveling... But yeah.. connecting flights tend to be cheaper

Have you gotten your AM?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by chibuzor98: 5:05pm On Sep 01, 2022
Montenate:
Good day All,

Thanking you in advance

Bro please when did you attend the interview and which category
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Kultony: 5:42pm On Sep 01, 2022
Osg47cent:
please am i not suppose to use my Nigerian Address in applying for this. because i used it and is not going. telling me to use an english word. please need a clarification.

This is what you need?

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Hatarah(f): 8:35pm On Sep 01, 2022
Tessajohn820:
once u tell them the stand .they are not willing to give because their problem is how would u come .they know what is happening in African embassies .so most atimes they don’t want to be involved.
I wrote to the German embassy in Abuja asking for below and they sent me the other screenshot does it mean I’ll have to apply for a work visa

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Tessajohn820(f): 9:16pm On Sep 01, 2022
Hatarah:
I wrote to the German embassy in Abuja asking for below and they sent me the other screenshot does it mean I’ll have to apply for a work visa
yes work visa section ,where u hv bfd,Aupair
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Hatarah(f): 10:35pm On Sep 01, 2022
Tessajohn820:
yes work visa section ,where u hv bfd,Aupair
it says below that Ausbildung fall under the new immigration act

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Tessajohn820(f): 11:13pm On Sep 01, 2022
Hatarah:
it says below that Ausbildung fall under the new immigration act
.if ur future employer helps u with the procedure.it means u qualify for it but it can only be initiated by ur employer.u have to go to the embassy with a preapproval to visum(vorabzustimmung zum Visum.yes Ausbildubg qualify with ur pre approval letter .if u don’t have it u belong to the normal category .

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by CooKeed(m): 10:00am On Sep 02, 2022
Montenate:
Good day All,

Thanking you in advance

You can get travel health insurance frok axa mansard (or any other popular insurance company in Nigeria).

Yes connecting flights are usually cheaper. Ethiopian, EgyptAir and Turkish are some of your options.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Montenate: 10:32am On Sep 02, 2022
Aperion7:

Don't know much about the travel insurance tho.. i hear mawista and Dr walter are popular options. I recommend researching the best travel insurance choices

For flights.. depends on when you're traveling... But yeah.. connecting flights tend to be cheaper

Have you gotten your AM?

Thank you

You mean mail requesting for travel info? if that, yes
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Montenate: 10:36am On Sep 02, 2022
chibuzor98:

Bro please when did you attend the interview and which category

Category B. I did in March.

Advice: enrol in your school before your interview date.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Montenate: 10:38am On Sep 02, 2022
CooKeed:

You can get travel health insurance frok axa mansard (or any other popular insurance company in Nigeria).

Yes connecting flights are usually cheaper. Ethiopian, EgyptAir and Turkish are some of your options.

Many thanks for the guidance.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by OseigeIsrael: 10:47am On Sep 02, 2022
Good morning everyone, My sister found her way to Germany due to the war at Ukraine. She has been there for some months now. Started her masters and working at the same time legally but she’s currently having issues because the country asked those of them that entered the country as refugees to get a sponsor ( someone that stays in Berlin and can show at least 10,000 euros to support her for a year). I’m pleading with anyone here that stays in Berlin and can assist her with the sponsorship even if we are to pay back with interest. Here’s my no : 07086581363.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by chibuzor98: 11:02am On Sep 02, 2022
Montenate:

Category B. I did in March.

Advice: enrol in your school before your interview date.

Is you program starting this winter(October) or have you been studying online. I did not enroll at the time of my interview but am about t to complete it now.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Montenate: 11:17am On Sep 02, 2022
chibuzor98:

Is you program starting this winter(October) or have you been studying online. I did not enroll at the time of my interview but am about t to complete it now.

I didn't enrol online. its starting this winter.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by chibuzor98: 11:28am On Sep 02, 2022
Montenate:

I didn't enrol online. its starting this winter.

Don't be offended, what did u mean by that u didn't enroll online 08132621812, if u dont mind pls text me let me call u for better explanation and possibly how to go about mine.
Thanks
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Montenate: 11:47am On Sep 02, 2022
chibuzor98:

Don't be offended, what did u mean by that u didn't enroll online 08132621812, if u dont mind pls text me let me call u for better explanation and possibly how to go about mine.
Thanks

Apologies. I meant to stay I didn't start my course online. There's no provision for that for the course. I deferred my admission twice waiting for interview date.
It was during the interview they asked if I had enrolled and I said no, so they gave me sometime to get that done.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by chibuzor98: 12:06pm On Sep 02, 2022
Montenate:

Apologies. I meant to stay I didn't start my course online. There's no provision for that for the course. I deferred my admission twice waiting for interview date.
It was during the interview they asked if I had enrolled and I said no, so they gave me sometime to get that done.

Did you send ur enrollment certificate before they sent u AM
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Aperion7(m): 12:08pm On Sep 02, 2022
Montenate:

Hey... Congrats on your AM

If i may ask, did they request for your enrollment certificate in the AM, or did you send back the enrollment certificate before you got the AM?

Thanks in advance
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Kultony: 1:59pm On Sep 02, 2022
Osg47cent:
Please will Expatrio send digital confirmation to your school after registering with them?
because my school said no digital confirmation no ENROLMENT. please i need your response.

http://www.educare24.com/

Use the above link for your insurance.

Once the insurance policy document is sent to you, then forward to any statutory insurance provider and request report of a Meldegrund 10 to be forwarded to your university.

Hope this helps!
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Divwake: 2:14pm On Sep 02, 2022
Hello friends
I have been enrolled in a university for winter semester, lectures starting late September. Although my UNIVERSITY said I can join later.
I booked appointment November 2021. My lectures are in person... No option of Online class.
kindly advise me what to do.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Kamris101: 11:39pm On Sep 02, 2022
Evening bro
Please I have a question, is there any health insurance company in Germany that I can apply to from Nigeria without paying yet till I reach Germany?
I am still under 30
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Kamris101: 11:42pm On Sep 02, 2022
Can I send you message through ur mail
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Hannania(m): 9:41am On Sep 03, 2022
Omo, so German block account will be €11,208 from this month. This people don't want me to japa oo cheesy

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Gbolahan30: 9:42am On Sep 03, 2022
Divwake:
Hello friends
I have been enrolled in a university for winter semester, lectures starting late September. Although my UNIVERSITY said I can join later.
I booked appointment November 2021. My lectures are in person... No option of Online class.
kindly advise me what to do.

You’ll get appointment date soon, your time is near since you booked last year Nov. Also since your school said you can join anytime which is fine or better still defer to summer 2023 you’d have done your interview by then �
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Bavkk: 12:11pm On Sep 03, 2022
PLEASE REVERSE YOUR RESOURCES

Other West Africa countries like Gambia have overfill their visa quota for non nationals

If you're Nigeria and go their, they will send you back to Nigeria to book appointment with German Embassy Lagos.

Be patient, you will get the appointment date.... Even if it takes 2 years.

Gbolahan30:

You’ll get appointment date soon, your time is near since you booked last year Nov. Also since your school said you can join anytime which is fine or better still defer to summer 2023 you’d have done your interview by then �

(1) (2) (3) ... (547) (548) (549) (550) (551) (552) (553) ... (709) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6

Viewing this topic: opy002(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.