Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,187 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (554) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1112484 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (551) (552) (553) (554) (555) (556) (557) ... (709) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by HaryomideGlory(m): 9:07pm On Sep 15, 2022
Letsgetit:
Hi guys, can I apply to schools in Germany with an English proficiency letter or is English professional exams (IELTS/TOFEL) required?

Thanks.
YES, you can apply to FHWS with English language proficiency letter and the school will register you for German language examination after your arrival.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Shugarlipz(f): 9:10pm On Sep 15, 2022
Musicbox1:

Same here. I feel for November 2021 AD might come out like December 2022

Please did you book ahead before you got admission?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by josydeutschla: 9:41pm On Sep 15, 2022
Hey Guys,
This message is to encourage anyone in CATEGORY B, who is still waiting for an appointment. Do not give up.

I applied for an appointment on the 25th of Sept 2021 and I got an email today with an appointment on the 23.09.

I know it's a long time to wait but hang in there. You can use the time to learn germán with an app and also prepare yourself for when the appointment comes.

I wish you all the best

2 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Musicbox1: 10:05pm On Sep 15, 2022
Shugarlipz:

Please did you book ahead before you got admission?

Yes i did
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Abdulhameed123: 12:16am On Sep 16, 2022
josydeutschla:
Hey Guys,
This message is to encourage anyone in CATEGORY B, who is still waiting for an appointment. Do not give up.

I applied for an appointment on the 25th of Sept 2021 and I got an email today with an appointment on the 23.09.

I know it's a long time to wait but hang in there. You can use the time to learn germán with an app and also prepare yourself for when the appointment comes.

I wish you all the best
Please I also got an Email today with an appointment on 27.09
But I am yet to block an account or obtain SL but my admission is still intact. Can I send you an chat. This is my email. olukotunabdulhameed3@gmail.com
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Kyrian5: 1:23am On Sep 16, 2022
Abdulhameed123:

Please I also got an Email today with an appointment on 27.09
But I am yet to block an account or obtain SL but my admission is still intact. Can I send you an chat. This is my email. olukotunabdulhameed3@gmail.com

I also got an appointment mail today, I book last year November category B, I even forgot about the Germany race but never gave up in my heart. If u hv booked don't cancel pls

4 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by chisomonyeke: 3:46am On Sep 16, 2022
josydeutschla:
Hey Guys,

I wish you all the best

Which app do you use to learn German
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by josydeutschla: 8:05am On Sep 16, 2022
chisomonyeke:

Which app do you use to learn German

I use Duolingo
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by englishgirl55(f): 10:07am On Sep 16, 2022
I got appointment date too. Can I get SL ASAP?

josydeutschla:
Hey Guys,

I wish you all the best
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Divwake: 10:40am On Sep 16, 2022
It seems as if there is improvement in Appointment Invitation. And also, September 2021 people are being attended to. Mine is November 2021. I anticipate to get appointment by October....
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Abdulhameed123: 12:17pm On Sep 16, 2022
englishgirl55:

Can I contact you. I have appointment date as well I need SL. Contact me on olukotunabdulhameed3@gmail.com
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by chisomonyeke: 1:08pm On Sep 16, 2022
Divwake:
It seems as if there is improvement in Appointment Invitation. And also, September 2021 people are being attended to. Mine is November 2021. I anticipate to get appointment by October....

Mine is November too
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Divwake: 1:16pm On Sep 16, 2022
Please get us informed if you booked appointment by October 2021 and gets appointment mail.
Kindly let us know.... Let's be keeping track of the Appointment procedures...... Thanks

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Shugarlipz(f): 1:37pm On Sep 16, 2022
Musicbox1:

Yes i did

okay, thanks.

please, i got admission and i applied for visa in August 2022. and I indicated that my studies starts in October 2022. but i wont be able to make it because the school doesn't support online learning for a year pending the time i get appointment date.
i want to know if i should cancel the application and book again to show that my studies will start in October 2023.

please everyone kindly assist.
thank you
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Divwake: 4:55pm On Sep 16, 2022
Shugarlipz:

okay, thanks.

please, i got admission and i applied for visa in August 2022. and I indicated that my studies starts in October 2022. but i wont be able to make it because the school doesn't support online learning for a year pending the time i get appointment date.
i want to know if i should cancel the application and book again to show that my studies will start in October 2023.

please everyone kindly assist.
thank you
I'll advise for you to cancel and book again with the right start Date.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by CooKeed(m): 6:17pm On Sep 16, 2022
Divwake:
I'll advise for you to cancel and book again with the right start Date.

Why? Clearly, the embassy does not consider your programme start date.

Shugarlipz, ultimately, the decision is yours. I'll advise you not to cancel. Get another admission letter for summer.

With the way things are going, you may have to wait till next Winter. (isn't the waiting period 12 months?). Just ensure you have a valid admisssion letter at all times.

More importantly, explore other options. No one knows when this semi-embargo will end.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by williams2600(m): 8:54pm On Sep 16, 2022
Guys advice me on buying a phone in Munich i wanted buying an iPhone and a laptop there when come (tourist visa) i heard its cheaper there than here in Nigeria because of naira dollar issues, how can i go about it please.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by daviesblaze(m): 8:06am On Sep 17, 2022
Divwake:
Hi People.

I have been waiting for CAT B appointment since November 2021, and my In - person class starts September (next month). No appointment yet... Kindly advise me on what to do?
Call the embassy and explain your situation to them.
Be sure to chip in that you've already started online classes.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by daviesblaze(m): 8:20am On Sep 17, 2022
englishgirl55:

You should have worked on SL since August when I told you to expect something within the next 2 months
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by williams2600(m): 9:02am On Sep 17, 2022
Guys advice me on buying a phone in Munich i wanted buying an iPhone and a laptop there when come (tourist visa) i heard its cheaper there than here in Nigeria because of naira dollar issues, how can i go about it please.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by pocohantas(f): 9:48am On Sep 17, 2022
deuoessch:

Check your email

I hope you didn’t add that Demi003 to your group? He is a serial scammer. Kick him out of your group. Same with cruzydal. Lest he scams you guys.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by bchimezie20(m): 10:10am On Sep 17, 2022
Montenate:

No, It was requested during my interview. They were kind to give me a grace period to get it and send back.
how much is the visa fee in naira plss anybody help .those who have gone recently
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by williams2600(m): 12:10pm On Sep 17, 2022
bchimezie20:
how much is the visa fee in naira plss anybody help .those who have gone recently
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by williams2600(m): 12:11pm On Sep 17, 2022
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by englishgirl55(f): 3:10pm On Sep 17, 2022
Yeah
daviesblaze:

You should have worked on SL since August when I told you to expect something within the next 2 months
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Divwake: 10:18am On Sep 19, 2022
daviesblaze:

Call the embassy and explain your situation to them.
Be sure to chip in that you've already started online classes.
I emailed them, they said my appointment is less than a year
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by daviesblaze(m): 11:55am On Sep 19, 2022
Divwake:
I emailed them, they said my appointment is less than a year
Constantly check your main between this month ending and next month..
You will get something within this period
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Divwake: 12:09pm On Sep 19, 2022
daviesblaze:

Constantly check your main between this month ending and next month..
You will get something within this period
I will. Thank you.
I have Blocked Account confirmation.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by chisomonyeke: 2:57pm On Sep 19, 2022
Please which Nigerian bank can be used to open a block account?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Divwake: 3:27pm On Sep 19, 2022
chisomonyeke:
Please which Nigerian bank can be used to open a block account?
Sterling Bank
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by englishgirl55(f): 4:36pm On Sep 19, 2022
How long does it take?
Divwake:
Sterling Bank

(1) (2) (3) ... (551) (552) (553) (554) (555) (556) (557) ... (709) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.