Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,675 members, 7,816,775 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (555) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1112801 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (552) (553) (554) (555) (556) (557) (558) ... (709) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Divwake: 5:21pm On Sep 19, 2022
englishgirl55:
How long does it take?
more than 2 months
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by josydeutschla: 10:50pm On Sep 19, 2022
Hey Guys,

Has anyone from category B ever asked the embassy for a rescheduling of the visa appointment date?

I am asking on behalf of a friend who has an interview in 4 days but she has a sponsorship letter that was issued in June. she can only get a renewed sponsorship letter in November.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by bchimezie20(m): 1:14am On Sep 20, 2022
Please if someone has gotten his or her visa approved can he/she travel from Abuja or it must be Lagos ..it’s urgent plss.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Timee247: 2:41am On Sep 20, 2022
Hi everyone. How long does it take the embassy to send AM? I have been waiting for 2 months now.
Is this normal? My interview was in July.
Thank you.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ozonaija(m): 4:58am On Sep 20, 2022
Timee247:
Hi everyone. How long does it take the embassy to send AM? I have been waiting for 2 months now.
Thank you.

You mean you were interviewed at the embassy since July? And you are yet to get a response Please when did you book the appointment. Are you Category B?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by pseudonomer: 6:43am On Sep 20, 2022
Timee247:
Thank you.

Yes, it’s normal.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Divwake: 7:19am On Sep 20, 2022
Someone should comment on this, please!

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by janettee(f): 9:24am On Sep 20, 2022
Has anyone gone for visa interview recently for study visa?. What happens if your SL isn't ready before the interview date?. Asking on behalf of someone I know.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Tonymegabush1(m): 11:04am On Sep 20, 2022
tataiwo09:
I went for my interview today. And these are what I have for those who are having theirs soon:

1. If you book for master’s category B you can conveniently appear with bachelor admission. They don’t care.

2. Make sure you are prepared to convince the visa officer why the programme? Why the school? Why Germany?

3. If you have a master’s already please don’t present it again if you are going for bachelor or master’s degrees.

4. Arrange all your documents

5. Print your appointment mail

6. Go there on time (before 7:30am)

7. The current visa fee is 32,000 naira

8. Don’t be tensed

Hello, went through your submission on Germany embassy documents.
Please I would like to ask if you have any information or someone else that can help on Poland embassy requirements for study visa.

Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Timee247: 11:12am On Sep 20, 2022
Yes
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Timee247: 11:13am On Sep 20, 2022
[yes]

You mean you were interviewed at the embassy since July? And you are yet to get a response Please when did you book the appointment. Are you Category B?[/quote]
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by dozinasa(f): 11:56am On Sep 20, 2022
Hi cookeed. Please I am about starting my journey to germany masters application. I Need guidance and also any whatsapp group I can join to help me will really be appreciated . Thanks.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Divwake: 3:26pm On Sep 20, 2022
I saw from German Embassy website that "Appointment for winter 2022/2023 is fully booked". They can't be able to offer further Appointment..

Please how effective is this information?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Kultony: 5:47pm On Sep 20, 2022
bchimezie20:
Please if someone has gotten his or her visa approved can he/she travel from Abuja or it must be Lagos ..it’s urgent plss.

You can travel from either.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by onioluwatosin: 8:02pm On Sep 20, 2022
A Sponsorshio letter that was issued in June is still valid. It's still within the 6 months validity. She should go ahead and attend the interview while she starts processing a new one incase it expires before her visa is processed.
josydeutschla:
Hey Guys,

Has anyone from category B ever asked the embassy for a rescheduling of the visa appointment date?

I am asking on behalf of a friend who has an interview in 4 days but she has a sponsorship letter that was issued in June. she can only get a renewed sponsorship letter in November.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Priwillo: 6:01am On Sep 21, 2022
onioluwatosin:
A Sponsorshio letter that was issued in June is still valid. It's still within the 6 months validity. She should go ahead and attend the interview while she starts processing a new one incase it expires before her visa is processed.
mine friends own is a sorry case,old sponsorship letter was issued 2019,no he recently got appointment for 22sept,the new one can't get to him before the appointment date,please do you have an ideas what can be done to avoid be turned back.his admission came late.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Priwillo: 6:50am On Sep 21, 2022
Guys,for those that went for interview of recent,which cheap hotel can one stay that is in close proximity to the embassy biko
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by chisomonyeke: 8:29am On Sep 21, 2022
Please are october and November getting appointment now
Please update us
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Opsy14: 10:14am On Sep 21, 2022
Hi,
Prospective applicant here. Can a person applying for bachelor's degree use JUPEB result as a substitute for 100level result?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by dorbul0t: 7:57pm On Sep 21, 2022
Hello, I want to certify my academic certificate and transcript at the Ikeja High Court. What docs do I need to present to get this done? Is there a fee to be paid? If so, how much?

Input is appreciated from everyone and especially those that have certified at the Ikeja High Court this year. Thank you
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ozonaija(m): 7:37am On Sep 22, 2022
Priwillo:
Guys,for those that went for interview of recent,which cheap hotel can one stay that is in close proximity to the embassy biko

Please when did you book?Are you category B
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Padme(m): 9:28am On Sep 22, 2022
I went for my appointment yesterday...but it was discovered that my letter of commitment bears 90 days, I was given the option of either going back to get the correct one or go on with the application.. NB: my sponsor has opted to request for a new one from foreign office since I went ahead with the application. He plans to fax the new one to the embassy and also reach out to foreign office regarding this...pls Is there a possibility of them obliging this request or affecting their decision positively?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Divwake: 11:19am On Sep 22, 2022
Has anyone received Appointment today?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Magma012: 11:36am On Sep 22, 2022
can someone help explain what did the embassy mean by
2 signed declarations according to section 54 paragraph 2. Nr. 8 of the German alien law?

Thank you
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Kultony: 12:43pm On Sep 22, 2022
Padme:
I went for my appointment yesterday...but it was discovered that my letter of commitment bears 90 days, I was given the option of either going back to get the correct one or go on with the application.. NB: my sponsor has opted to request for a new one from foreign office since I went ahead with the application. He plans to fax the new one to the embassy and also reach out to foreign office regarding this...pls Is there a possibility of them obliging this request or affecting their decision positively?

Congratulations! All the best!!

Please, I sent you an email. I need to ask some few question about your SL.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Opsy14: 3:52pm On Sep 22, 2022
Please I have not gotten any response yet�
Hi,
Prospective applicant here. Can a person applying for bachelor's degree use JUPEB result as a substitute for 100level result?[/quote]
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by OkpeJohn(m): 10:23pm On Sep 22, 2022
Hi Nairalanders.... its being a while, please i want to confirm weda the German consulate still the auto cancel all visa application on september 30th, i want to know if i need to reapply if the auto cancel process is still on

(1) (2) (3) ... (552) (553) (554) (555) (556) (557) (558) ... (709) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6

Viewing this topic: ihavesense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.