Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,109 members, 7,814,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1111415 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (709) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Missionlog: 8:54am On Feb 15, 2020
Hallo alle, will I be allowed to do my interview this coming Monday because I stopped schooling by 2016 at 200 level and I've been given admission at OTH Amberg Weiden International business with my 2 years transcript just having this kind of doubt may be they will alow me do the interview because I left school before 2018. I am actually going for bsc
I hope your sincere replies.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by clintonsparkz(m): 9:05am On Feb 15, 2020
Missionlog:
Hallo alle, will I be allowed to do my interview this coming Monday because I stopped schooling by 2016 at 200 level and I've been given admission at OTH Amberg Weiden International business with my 2 years transcript just having this kind of doubt may be they will alow me do the interview because I left school before 2018. I am actually going for bsc
you stopped school in 2016, you don't have a 2.1 or First class, you are not eligible at all, and you will be bounced, u just wasted that space. But everything was spelt out even in red. The embassy nor dey hear abeg.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Missionlog: 9:17am On Feb 15, 2020
I actually have 4.5 I mean cgpa. First class ni mo ni

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Vecharry(m): 9:36am On Feb 15, 2020
clintonsparkz:
I read in previous part where it was allowed but the guy was warned, I will advice u call the embassy, moreover they are after your photo copy, just call and explain gently, have u gotten date?

I HAVE NOT APPLIED
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by clintonsparkz(m): 9:40am On Feb 15, 2020
Missionlog:
I actually have 4.5 I mean cgpa. First class ni mo ni
If you insist on going, then go...even if you cancel the date cannot be given to someone else. But just be prepared for anything, you guys should please read and follow rules.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by akinswaggs(m): 9:41am On Feb 15, 2020
Missionlog:

You got a Date for Appointment?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Missionlog: 9:43am On Feb 15, 2020
Yes
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Missionlog: 9:47am On Feb 15, 2020
@ clintonsparkz why do u think I might not be allowed in, is it because of the year I left school or the first class I had. Bro please be precise.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by clintonsparkz(m): 9:48am On Feb 15, 2020
Missionlog:
Yes
when did you book?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by clintonsparkz(m): 9:49am On Feb 15, 2020
Missionlog:
@ clintonsparkz why do u think I might not be allowed in, is it because of the year I left school or the first class I had. Bro please be precise.
The year you left school, that's d issue and you said u said you stopped school 2016, u did not graduate. You don't fit into the requirement.

If you want to reply messages on nairaland, u can just click quote and write under.

2 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by damsel93(f): 9:52am On Feb 15, 2020
@missionlog, as at last year when you booked, cat A was for those who graduated after 2017 with either first class or 2:1. You didn't graduate and it was in 2016 so you were not qualified for Cat A

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Missionlog: 10:07am On Feb 15, 2020
They actually gave me CAT A.and someone in Germany frieberg begkademie told me that those rules applies to those already graduated.
damsel93:
@missionlog, as at last year when you booked, cat A was for those who graduated after 2017 with either first class or 2:1. You didn't graduate and it was in 2016 so you were not qualified for Cat A
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by damsel93(f): 10:09am On Feb 15, 2020
Missionlog:
They actually gave me CAT A.
They don't give Category, you choose it
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Missionlog: 10:11am On Feb 15, 2020
Someone actually did the booking for me so I don't know may be they give it or something
damsel93:

They don't give Category, you choose it

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Missionlog: 10:14am On Feb 15, 2020
clintonsparkz:
when did you book?
someone did it for me but I think it should be around 4 weeks ago
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by akinswaggs(m): 10:20am On Feb 15, 2020
Missionlog:

Used scholarship?

Ask them questions
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Missionlog: 10:21am On Feb 15, 2020
Questions like?
akinswaggs:

User scholarship?

Ask them questions
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by damsel93(f): 10:22am On Feb 15, 2020
Missionlog:
If the person booked 4 weeks ago and got a date this close, I think the person also clicked that you have a scholarship

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 10:43am On Feb 15, 2020
sounds like someone graduated but requested for 200L transcript just to bypass embassy requirements.
At this stage I wish German embassy starts to ban those who think they can outsmart the system. grin

3 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by odimbannamdi(m): 10:58am On Feb 15, 2020
GentleChief:

Lol... My school refused me extension and I was starting same October. So I couldn't appeal. Funny enough, I was about booking flight then.

The one that broke my heart was the VO that interviewed me. This lady is very crafty and shrewd. You need to see the way she was saying nice things to me and I was smiling like a goat not knowing this woman was doing what she was trained for. E.g

She looked at my birthday and told me her father was born same day and is such a perfect man. She also told me she hopes am a gentleman because Germany needs gentlemen. You need to see me smiling like a sheep thinking I have hit jackpot. I was now answering her questions in a relaxed and simplified mode. Inlet all my guard and arsenal down. For some weird reason, I wanted to ask this woman dor her number and go out for a drink later. cheesy cheesy

I called my people to kill a goat that I have finally made it to heaven grin grin

4 days later, DHL mailman called me to go and receive my package from embassy. Because I was very paranoid, I forgot how the whole thing works. My mind told me immediately that Germany has considered my gentlemanly nature and issued me a Visa immediately on pro bono basis cheesy cheesy. I fooolishly tipped the mail man 2k and told him see you from the other side. I can even remember telling him na Buhari go kill una las las grin grin

When I opened the mail, I saw something typed in German. I shouted wow..... Inukwa? They are now speaking German to me. I immediately scanned the letter and uploaded to google for interpretation angry angry

Chaii.... That woman will not make heaven at all. It was very painful embarassed embarassed

grin
Hahahaha...very funny. This baba no go kill person with laugh.

It is well bro. Things will fall in place

2 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by janettee(f): 11:43am On Feb 15, 2020
Missionlog:

Someone qualified would have gotten that date but you just wasted it! undecided. The requirements are clear enough on the website.

And lastly, you will be bounced!.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by janettee(f): 11:44am On Feb 15, 2020
onecoder:
sounds like someone graduated but requested for 200L transcript just to bypass embassy requirements.
At this stage I wish German embassy starts to ban those who think they can outsmart the system. grin

Imagine grin

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Naija2germany4s: 11:55am On Feb 15, 2020
Did you pay the person to help you book a date?

If you did, I think the person just duped you, cos you don't qualify for CAT A

Missionlog:
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Naija2germany4s: 11:56am On Feb 15, 2020
I use TK, but like someone said, you have to be below 30 years if you don't want to pay more.

If you are above 30, you will go for private insurance.

Jaynyra:
I have a question; guyz who have been in Germany for more than a year, which Health Insurance do you suggest, which do u use?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Missionlog: 12:24pm On Feb 15, 2020
My transcript was issued out 2019 november sad
janettee:

Someone qualified would have gotten that date but you just wasted it! undecided. The requirements are clear enough on the website.

And lastly, you will be bounced!.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by kelvinnadis(m): 12:28pm On Feb 15, 2020
EkeneMiriam:
Hi everyone,
Please I really need you help on this issue.
Last year I applied to schools(winter semester)got admitted more than one university but no AD because I applied late I guess. Because of the new changes in the visa process, I am now in cat B instead of A, I applied since 4th of oct 2019, no AD still. I just got married this year and my husband is in Germany ........
1. I still do not have AD
2. Do I book for family reunion instead? Because my husband is already working.
3. If I do that while I still have my application for a student visa application ,what’s the implication because I think I can book the two at the same time.
4. I don’t know why I wasn’t given date,and I fear I might be bounced after so many applications and trials for AD,

Guys please what do you think is the best and easiest way to go to Germany. Kindly help me because I have no clue what to do again.

Congrats Mrs Perky
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by damsel93(f): 12:34pm On Feb 15, 2020
Missionlog:
That's your transcript and not certificate
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by janettee(f): 12:41pm On Feb 15, 2020
Missionlog:

When did you graduate.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Missionlog: 12:55pm On Feb 15, 2020
Going for bsc yet to graduate
janettee:

When did you graduate.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by janettee(f): 1:34pm On Feb 15, 2020
Missionlog:
Going for bsc yet to graduate

You are in CAT B then not A.

I would cancel that appointment so someone else who's qualified can have it.

There are others who are qualified for CAT A but don't have a date yet.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by damsel93(f): 1:54pm On Feb 15, 2020
janettee:

You are in CAT B then not A.

I would cancel that appointment so someone else who's qualified can have it.

There are others who are qualified for CAT A but don't have a date yet.
His interview is on Monday so I'm sure it's wasted already, and he'll still be banned even if he cancel it now. I believe it all comes down to lack of information and not doing it himself
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by yusuftosin: 2:33pm On Feb 15, 2020
Germany embassy request original copies and 2 photocopies. Are the laminated docs your educational certificates?
Vecharry:

THERE IS NO WAY TO DO THAT WITHOUT DESTROYING THE DOCUMENT. WHAT IF I GET CERTIFIED COPIES

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (709) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6

Viewing this topic: aderettoye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.