Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,864 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (568) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1118228 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (565) (566) (567) (568) (569) (570) (571) ... (710) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by JoeOdion(m): 8:43am On Nov 15, 2022
If you call yourself a Christian and loan plugs to present a fake proof of fund at the embassy is what you do, you better repent. People (students & are workers) from Africa to are in these European and western nations suffering from the lies they built on to leave here by any means necessary. If you refuse to calm down and gather finances but chose one more lie for the good life, may God have mercy on you. Some of you have convinced yourself it is normal package but the embassy doesn't specify it is normal because they want you to be able to fend for yourself over there, instead you go there confused and becoming a burden. I tell you again repent! You have been warned.

There is a way that seems right to a man but the end thereof is destruction. Again I say repent. Nigeria will not kill you. If you cannot do something to raise money for schooling, it is you who is lazy not God.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MrAAA2: 12:39pm On Nov 15, 2022
JoeOdion:
If you call yourself a Christian and loan plugs to present a fake proof of fund at the embassy is what you do, you better repent. People (students & are workers) from Africa to are in these European and western nations suffering from the lies they built on to leave here by any means necessary. If you refuse to calm down and gather finances but chose one more lie for the good life, may God have mercy on you. Some of you have convinced yourself it is normal package but the embassy doesn't specify it is normal because they want you to be able to fend for yourself over there, instead you go there confused and becoming a burden. I tell you again repent! You have been warned.

There is a way that seems right to a man but the end thereof is destruction. Again I say repent. Nigeria will not kill you. If you cannot do something to raise money for schooling, it is you who is lazy not God.

Calm down...
There's no need to use God in vain here. It is better to advise, as you started with.
I'm yet to see an African student who is a burden to the Germany government because, students are not entitled to social assistances unless in extraordinary circumstances as in the pandemic (which was not general), and the recent energy cost aid.
Most students in Germany are hardworking and compelled to be responsible by the system. You pay your health insurance, mostly automated rent payments and other bills.

Study loan in all its looks is not bad as it is mostly designed for full-time studies. Many Europeans and Americans take study loans they even pay for up to 40 years after graduation. One size doesn't fit all. How many jobs pay up to a 100k NGN gross (equivalent to 150-170 Eur) per month? If this person needs 11,000 Eur to block an account, the person needs to save his entire pay monthly for about 6 years (if his pay remained 100K NGN/month and he doesn't spend 1 NGN for whatsoever). In a normal scenario, that person can only save maximum of 40% considering the current inflation situation, this nearly will double his work savings for say a Blocked Account to about 9 years of saving.

One size doesn't fit all.

As regards the dangers of loans and stress, a good and realistic arrangement will go a long way.
I am strongly against falsification of any proof, particularly proof of funds. The student community in Germany has been the fairest Community of Nigerians I have seen so far.
In many ways, I have personally assisted those who needed help here for the first weeks of arrival. Someone accommodated me for 2 weeks, paid for my flight even though I of course paid back. Similarly, I have offered my apartment for temporary stay upon arrival (though the offer hasn't been used yet), paid for flight, basic needs and valuable information.

African students in Europe, particularly in Germany are largely impressive and independent on the foreign government.

6 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Divwake: 12:57pm On Nov 15, 2022
JoeOdion:

I think you are proving to be righteous Over much
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by daviesblaze(m): 11:33am On Nov 16, 2022
JoeOdion:

Stop this crab in a bucket mentality and stop trying to hide it under the veil of righteous indignation
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by charliesyndrom: 11:41am On Nov 16, 2022
Cat B Students Visa

Appointment Booking - 1st Oct 12:01AM 2021
Interview Notification - 16th Sept 2022
Interview at the embassy - 26th Sept 2022
Approval Mail - 7th Nov 2022
Stamped passport & other documents received - 16th Nov 2022
Destination - Kiel, Schleswig Holstein

For those of u still waiting for appointment, pls don't give up, appointment will come...
May God grant us all we wish for..Amen!

10 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Kultony: 12:06pm On Nov 16, 2022
charliesyndrom:
Cat B Students Visa

Congratulations!

For those of u still waiting for appointment, pls don't give up, appointment will come...

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by deuoessch: 2:35pm On Nov 16, 2022
charliesyndrom:
Cat B Students Visa

Cheers
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by daewoo2010: 9:06pm On Nov 16, 2022
charliesyndrom:
Cat B Students Visa

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Oremeter: 9:34pm On Nov 16, 2022
Hello everyone.
Pls I need your help with this

I applied for a student visa last year December and I m yet to be called for an interview. So I take it that I may be called late December or next year. The issue there is I'm yet to get an admission from schools in germany.

I am looking to apply for a Bsc and I have an OND. Please who can recommend schools in Germany who doesn't make use of uniassist.

I have really done a rigorous search but few I have seen rejected me and some have passed the deadline.

I would be more than grateful if you could help me with this
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MrAAA2: 5:23am On Nov 17, 2022
Oremeter:
Hello everyone.
Pls I need your help with this

I applied for a student visa last year December and I m yet to be called for an interview. So I take it that I may be called late December or next year. The issue there is I'm yet to get an admission from schools in germany.

I am looking to apply for a Bsc and I have an OND. Please who can recommend schools in Germany who doesn't make use of uniassist.

I have really done a rigorous search but few I have seen rejected me and some have passed the deadline.

I would be more than grateful if you could help me with this

Did you have any admission letter before you applied last year?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by daviesblaze(m): 7:01am On Nov 17, 2022
Divwake:
I think you are proving to be righteous Over much
Have you gotten your appointment bro?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Divwake: 7:05am On Nov 17, 2022
daviesblaze:

Have you gotten your appointment bro?
no Brother. Still waiting. Maybe they don't want to give again this year... I'm just sick and tired of waiting
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by daviesblaze(m): 7:07am On Nov 17, 2022
Divwake:
no Brother. Still waiting. Maybe they don't want to give again this year... I'm just sick and tired of waiting
Patience brother, patience.
Somethings that are going to be good usually take this route. It will come. Praying for you
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Divwake: 7:12am On Nov 17, 2022
daviesblaze:

Patience brother, patience.
Somethings that are going to be good usually take this route. It will come. Praying for you
if I had known, I could have avoided Germany.
Portugal or France could have been good for me
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Divwake: 7:14am On Nov 17, 2022
Divwake:
if I had known, I could have avoided Germany.
Portugal or France could have been good for me
If anyone has an idea how to go about in Portugal Application, I'll appreciate to learn from him
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Kultony: 8:48am On Nov 17, 2022
Divwake:

Sorry to hear this.

But, I will advise you focus on your online classes if your school allows this.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Kultony: 9:55am On Nov 17, 2022
MrAAA2:

Good morning.

Please, I need your help. I initiated Form A with first Bank to pay my tuition & semester fees at the University of Freiburg and took almost 10 weeks to be debited, but arrives the university just yesterday. Sadly, I was notified that there is a short of 20 euro due to international charges and I have been advised to pay up in order to complete matriculation process. I need someone who can help pay in Germany and get a Naira equivalent of this amount.

God bless!
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by gondukwu: 10:01am On Nov 17, 2022
VISUM ALERT.
Cat A.
booked my apointment sept 9, got appointment date for 23rd sept
Aproval mail. 9 november
passport stamped on 14 november.
Destination Bochum.

for those expecting , your testimony is on the way

8 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by pufframmy: 10:05am On Nov 17, 2022
PLease Which Bank Still giving out PTA
Kindly tell pls and their duration
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Oremeter: 10:11am On Nov 17, 2022
[quote author=MrAAA2 post=118454222]

No sir
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Oremeter: 10:12am On Nov 17, 2022
No sir.

MrAAA2:

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by iatethesun: 11:07am On Nov 17, 2022
Congratulations �
gondukwu:
VISUM ALERT.
Cat A.
Aproval mail. 9 november
Destination Bochum.

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Divwake: 11:12am On Nov 17, 2022
Kultony:

Sorry to hear this.

But, I will advise you focus on your online classes if your school allows this.
❤️
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Oremeter: 12:03pm On Nov 17, 2022
[quote author=daewoo2010 post=118449789][/quote]

Pls which school did you apply to?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Oremeter: 12:04pm On Nov 17, 2022
Please which school did you apply to

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Oremeter: 12:06pm On Nov 17, 2022
Pls which school did you apply to
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by richy16(m): 1:23pm On Nov 17, 2022
Kultony:

Good morning.

Please, I need your help. I initiated Form A with first Bank to pay my tuition & semester fees at the University of Freiburg and took almost 10 weeks to be debited, but arrives the university just yesterday. Sadly, I was notified that there is a short of 20 euro due to international charges and I have been advised to pay up in order to complete matriculation process. I need someone who can help pay in Germany and get a Naira equivalent of this amount.

God bless!
Send me a mail
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Kultony: 1:43pm On Nov 17, 2022
richy16:

Send me a mail

Thanks.

One of my classmates paid for me.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by deuoessch: 2:30pm On Nov 17, 2022
gondukwu:
VISUM ALERT.
Cat A.
Aproval mail. 9 november
Destination Bochum.

Cheers
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by tupacjr(f): 2:47pm On Nov 17, 2022
MrAAA2:

You don't book rather you ACTIVELY search.
Goto your university's homepage and read the accommodation information.
You can as well contact your international office for assistance.

Ebaykleinezenge, wg gesucht, fb market place, are quick sources

ebay-kleinanzeigen(dot)de for easy reference

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Oremeter: 3:16pm On Nov 17, 2022

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Oremeter: 3:18pm On Nov 17, 2022
charliesyndrom:
Cat B Students Visa

(1) (2) (3) ... (565) (566) (567) (568) (569) (570) (571) ... (710) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17

Viewing this topic: Mutantxcrypto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.