Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,972 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (610) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1113042 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (607) (608) (609) (610) (611) (612) (613) ... (710) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by mcutomi69: 6:27pm On Apr 07, 2023
So no AD today
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by afisajao: 8:07pm On Apr 07, 2023
Bro,pls share your number so I can DM you for the getting resident permit in Ghana for visa appointment date

quote author=Kultony

post=122212527]I'm not used to this, but I believe someone may find this helpful.

I booked a visa appointment in Lagos on 29th of April, 2022. I have not gotten an appointment up till now. Frustrated by the delay and stress of following my classes online, I got a resident permit that allowed me attend my visa interview In Ghana.

Had my visa interview in German embassy, Accra on 20th February, 2023. Got an approval mail at about 10am on 17th of March, 2023 and pick my passport with visa stamp on 27th of March, 2023.

I will honestly advise you to explore the possibility of processing your visa outside Nigeria, if you have the means and desire to achieve your Deutschland dream. It comes with sacrifice, my dear!

DM me if you need guidance.

All the best and see you in Deutschland!

P.S. I have cancelled my Lagos appointment to give chance for people who still want to wait for Lagos, even though I feel it doesn't worth the stress.

[/quote]

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by mayorgbasky(m): 8:46am On Apr 08, 2023
WpressBeginner:

I am
When do you want to send your documents and what is your location
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Liufemjos(m): 10:30pm On Apr 08, 2023
Divwake:
My passport is now stamped.
Thank you all my Nairaland family for your supports here!
May all those still in the process be successful.
I love you all.

Please were you called or emailed by the Consulate before retrieving your documents by post (Courier). Mine is about 10 days after submitting my passport and H. Insurance, still haven’t heard from them
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by daviesblaze(m): 3:49am On Apr 09, 2023
sholape1500:

Hopefully cus I booked for appointment 7th of February last year and I haven't gotten an appointment yet
Please have you gotten?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Kultony: 1:30pm On Apr 09, 2023
Reach me at: cooltoni2003@gmail.com

afisajao:
Bro,pls share your number so I can DM you for the getting resident permit in Ghana for visa appointment date

quote author=Kultony

post=122212527]I'm not used to this, but I believe someone may find this helpful.

I booked a visa appointment in Lagos on 29th of April, 2022. I have not gotten an appointment up till now. Frustrated by the delay and stress of following my classes online, I got a resident permit that allowed me attend my visa interview In Ghana.

Had my visa interview in German embassy, Accra on 20th February, 2023. Got an approval mail at about 10am on 17th of March, 2023 and pick my passport with visa stamp on 27th of March, 2023.

I will honestly advise you to explore the possibility of processing your visa outside Nigeria, if you have the means and desire to achieve your Deutschland dream. It comes with sacrifice, my dear!

P.S. I have cancelled my Lagos appointment to give chance for people who still want to wait for Lagos, even though I feel it doesn't worth the stress.

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Tessajohn820(f): 4:22pm On Apr 09, 2023
Pls who knows anyone who’s coming to Germany this week.if the person can help bring something ..
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Divwake: 7:44am On Apr 10, 2023
Liufemjos:

Please were you called or emailed by the Consulate before retrieving your documents by post (Courier). Mine is about 10 days after submitting my passport and H. Insurance, still haven’t heard from them
I wasn't called. The receipt they gave you at DHL.... You can use the tracking code there to Track your documents
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Liufemjos(m): 9:31am On Apr 10, 2023
Divwake:
I wasn't called. The receipt they gave you at DHL.... You can use the tracking code there to Track your documents

Thanks! But thereafter what next?
Though in my case those boys hanging around bought mine for me and i wasn’t able to copy the receipt before submitting due to time factor
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Eudes(m): 12:37pm On Apr 10, 2023
Please when do the admission letter for the winter semester usually come out?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by HighPriest0(m): 4:56pm On Apr 10, 2023
Please which school and department is this??

mosesronnal:

Hey buddy,

In my own case, I didn’t defer my admission.

I got an admission for the summer semester 2023 and I booked for an appointment 2 months ago. I knew I’ll be called probably next year for my interview, so I wrote my school about the whole visa delay thing and they told me I can resume classes any time when I arrive in Germany as long as I keep on enrolling in each semester till I arrive.

Also, they gave me a certificate from the Office of Admission of Foreign Students to submit to the Embassy confirming that my letter of admission for this year summer semester will be valid till the 2024/2025 semesters. So I don’t have to worry about submitting an updated letter of admission when I’m going for my interview at the embassy. In other words, this my current letter of admission for the Summer Semester 2023 also serves as a letter of admission for the Winter Semester 2023, Summer Semester 2024 and Winter Semester 2024.

I’d suggest you do the same just incase you can no longer defer your admission. Write your school and tell them about the visa delay in your country and tell them to write a letter for you to submit to the Embassy just like the one my school gave to me.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by HighPriest0(m): 5:31pm On Apr 10, 2023
Eudes:

June/july
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by mosesronnal(m): 8:19pm On Apr 10, 2023
HighPriest0:
Please which school and department is this??

University of Applied Science, Worms
Bachelor of Arts in Aviation Management
Department of Tourism and Travel Management
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Chriswazo(m): 6:10am On Apr 11, 2023
Eudes:

Depends if the program is NC or without admission limits, if the latter is d case, it can come in any time or u can even write them to know if a decision is made on ur case so u can start d herculean visa process
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Qatarost: 9:16am On Apr 11, 2023
Please has any one in CATEGORY B gotten an appointment date yet ?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Eudes(m): 10:02am On Apr 11, 2023
HighPriest0:

June/july

Thank you.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Eudes(m): 10:03am On Apr 11, 2023
Chriswazo:

Depends if the program is NC or without admission limits, if the latter is d case, it can come in any time or u can even write them to know if a decision is made on ur case so u can start d herculean visa process

Thanks for this 🙌
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Chriswazo(m): 11:42am On Apr 11, 2023
Eudes:

Thanks for this 🙌
Ok
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Liufemjos(m): 4:10pm On Apr 11, 2023
Wow my passport is now stamped!
May God bless the VO, consulate of the Federal Republic of Germany for supporting my dreams and career.

Also my sincere gratitude goes down to everyone herein who might have contributed directly or indirectly towards this achievement. May God continue to dwell in us that endurance spirit as you all await German waka testimony!

10 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Chinazo12: 6:21pm On Apr 11, 2023
Liufemjos:
May God bless the VO, consulate of the Federal Republic of Germany for supporting my dreams and career.

Also my sincere gratitude goes down to everyone herein who might have contributed directly or indirectly towards this achievement. May God continue to dwell in us that endurance spirit as you all await German waka testimony!

Congratulations ohhh. I tap into your blessing.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by mosesronnal(m): 7:39pm On Apr 11, 2023
Liufemjos:

Congratulations 💕
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Adamaramma: 4:13am On Apr 12, 2023
Liufemjos:

Congratulations! I tap into your blessings. How many working days did it take for your passport to be returned? I am confused whether it's just days or working days that counts.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Qatarost: 5:00am On Apr 12, 2023
Liufemjos:

Congratulations man,

Please when did you book for your appointment, when did you receive an appointment date ?

Kindly help others understand the true situation with these details. Thanks
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Musicbox1: 10:27am On Apr 12, 2023
Liufemjos:

Congratulations. I'm manifesting mine too. How long did it take for your passport to be returned to you?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by mayorgbasky(m): 11:43am On Apr 12, 2023
Fellow Nairalander

SENDING. SENDING.. SENDING... DOCUMENT....
Please who is sending document to uni-assist anytime soon....
Contact me so that we can reason together.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by luvlyoracle(m): 12:41pm On Apr 12, 2023
dennison4luv:

This is very bad and its not encouraging, even the VO will also frustrate you. Instead of waiting for 18 months why not use the other German embassy in other west African countries like Benin Republic, Ghana, Togo, Senegal and others. If you hear about the how VO's in German embassies in Ghana and Senegal treat those that came for study visa, you will know that those VO's in German embassy in Nigeria don't rate us at all.
Do i need any special documents or registration to go to these mentioned countries
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by sunkeyz12(m): 1:32pm On Apr 12, 2023
[quote author=afisajao post=122363752]Bro,pls share your number so I can DM you for the getting resident permit in Ghana for visa appointment date

quote author=Kultony

[Pls I'm interested, 08138842865]
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by dennison4luv: 12:35am On Apr 13, 2023
luvlyoracle:
Do i need any special documents or registration to go to these mentioned countries

You only need the resident permit of the country
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Jimhan: 8:46am On Apr 13, 2023
Elinson31:
please help us with details on going g through Ghana for visa appointment

Hello my people I am writing this just to help most of us who wanna lose hope well nothing good comes easy na just to pray and believe.

I started my German visa journey since 2019 but covid spoiled things I didn’t give up, I still tried to run up and get admission.

I was finally admitted oct 2021
Then I booked for appointment on first December 2021

I have been attending the session online on zoom for a whole year plus, Omo e no easy especially with school fees which I signed up to pay on installment.

On December 2022 I received an email from the embassy stating that my appointment on 13 January 2023

On the day of appointment Omo If no be God eh make i no talk sha lol, the interviewer gave me 4 questions to answer on economics but I answered only 2 best that was best to my knowledge, make i no go answer wetin i no sure lol.

Same January 31 I received an email stating that i should send UP TO DATE letter of enrollement for summer semester 23 which I did.

10 March I was asked to send my passport to them then the rest is history.

All I can say is if your are for bachelors, then you have to be hopeful and patient last last everything will fall into place if your not patient enough to wait u can Stop now and try some place else.
God no go shame us
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by wallmosh: 10:49pm On Apr 13, 2023
Hi Nairalanders,

I will be glad for your assistance with regards to when is appointment schedule for the short-term visa as I have been trying since last week and keep getting this response.

Also, is the arrangement for a "walk-in-interview" or "special appointment" for someone going for a summer training program with an invitation letter?

Thanks

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by evolym: 7:44am On Apr 14, 2023
Good morning guys, please I have someone that wants to apply for German visa in Kenya through getting there resident permit. Pls hope they don't have appointments issues like Nigeria.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by John854: 1:57pm On Apr 14, 2023
Hi Guys please any AD today?

(1) (2) (3) ... (607) (608) (609) (610) (611) (612) (613) ... (710) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6

Viewing this topic: Nagdenny, adeniranfam(f) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.