Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (615) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1114014 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (612) (613) (614) (615) (616) (617) (618) ... (710) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by dennison4luv: 11:29pm On May 02, 2023
Jessydan54:
Pls who knows any German public school I can apply without application fees and offer English courses for bachelor degree?

You need to mention the course you are going for, many public schools offer bsc in English,,,
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by daviesblaze(m): 12:00am On May 03, 2023
Frenchturnup:
Lecturers and students deserve to be denied visas because they abuse the educational route to run from the country.

While politicians should be approved visas so they can learn from other countries how to use our little resources to our advantage.

With all due respect sir, You dey craze.

3 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Jessydan54: 6:42am On May 03, 2023
dennison4luv:

You need to mention the course you are going for, many public schools offer bsc in English,,,

Management courses
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Oluwatoyin96: 7:24am On May 03, 2023
Good morning…..Please how do i go about this Sponsorship letter? The format and who will get it signed. Please help 🙏
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Oluwatoyin96: 7:47am On May 03, 2023
Jessydan54:
Please house is attestation de residence the same as resident permit in cotonou? Like can i use it for my visa interview?
Please i planned to use Cotonou resident permit too. Please just send Hi through mail sannimariam1@yahoo.com please so we talk better 🙏
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by meganforex: 10:20am On May 03, 2023
Hi MrAAA2 pls I sent you an email kindly check.
Thanks

MrAAA2:

I was living in Dubai, UAE when I applied.

1. Minimum of six months of living in the UAE
2. Valid Emirates ID
3. Proof of funds as in blocked account or declaration of commitment (SL)

The entire process is usually fast, within a month usually.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Jimhan: 10:55am On May 03, 2023
sholape1500:
I just got my AD today
Booked 7/02/2022
Got a date for 19/05/23
Thank God

Congratulations!!
Please when you applied for appointment, when was your resumption date?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Jimhan: 11:00am On May 03, 2023
Hello all, I am new here, I have been reading through all the messages and I have gotten some insightful messages.

I have a question, on the embassy site, they said if your admission date has passed and you haven't gotten an AD yet, you should cancel and apply again. Please what do I do. For those that have passed this stage, how did you go about it?
Thanks for your responses.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by mosesronnal(m): 11:13am On May 03, 2023
Hey guys,

Please I have a question, regarding a friend of mine with her visa appointment. She recently got an admission to public school in Germany and was also given a German scholarship from a non profit organization worth €500 per month till the end of her studies and to support that, she also have her letter of sponsorship.

Now she’s thinking of booking an appointment for category A. The embassy in Germany do not have a problem if she got the scholarship from a private or public fund because so many people have applied for visa without having any scholarship and are in Germany today. Obviously the German embassy in Nigeria must ask if it’s public or private but if she says public, I wonder if they’ll call the scholarship organization and ask or if they’ll just go along with the interview since the scholarship worth a maximum of €500 per month and for the fact she also have a letter of sponsorship and all necessary documents. Cos this whole thing is about taking risks which might actually pay off at the end.

Please how does she go about this now that she has been awarded the scholarship?
I’d appreciate a response regarding this.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by iatethesun: 1:17pm On May 03, 2023
Hi please what schorlarship did she apply for😪😪😪, I have searched and searched and I still can’t find any suitable schorlarship and I have an admit for October 2023
mosesronnal:
Hey guys,

Please I have a question, regarding a friend of mine with her visa appointment. She recently got an admission to public school in Germany and was also given a German scholarship from a non profit organization worth €500 per month till the end of her studies and to support that, she also have her letter of sponsorship.

Now she’s thinking of booking an appointment for category A. The embassy in Germany do not have a problem if she got the scholarship from a private or public fund because so many people have applied for visa without having any scholarship and are in Germany today. Obviously the German embassy in Nigeria must ask if it’s public or private but if she says public, I wonder if they’ll call the scholarship organization and ask or if they’ll just go along with the interview since the scholarship worth a maximum of €500 per month and for the fact she also have a letter of sponsorship and all necessary documents. Cos this whole thing is about taking risks which might actually pay off at the end.

Please how does she go about this now that she has been awarded the scholarship?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by mosesronnal(m): 1:49pm On May 03, 2023
iatethesun:
Hi please what schorlarship did she apply for😪😪😪, I have searched and searched and I still can’t find any suitable schorlarship and I have an admit for October 2023

Barthel Stiftung - €500 per month
Humanistiche Studienwerk - Robert Blum Scholarship - €200 per month

You can also visit “mystipendium.de”
There are lots of open scholarship there that even your school might partner with.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by dennison4luv: 3:11pm On May 03, 2023

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Silva19(f): 4:45pm On May 03, 2023
mosesronnal:
Hey guys,

Please book CAT A ASAP. She qualifies since her scholarship is from an organization in Germany. Since she has a Sponsorship letter too, that would makeup for the remaining 434 Euro per month.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by mosesronnal(m): 5:26pm On May 03, 2023
Silva19:
Please book CAT A ASAP. She qualifies since her scholarship is from an organization in Germany. Since she has a Sponsorship letter too, that would makeup for the remaining 434 Euro per month.

My thoughts too.
And thank you so much for your response. I really appreciate. But before I tell her this, won’t the embassy question her as she got the scholarship from a non profit organization? Or they’ll just go ahead with the interview since she also have a sponsorship letter. Cos I have another colleague who was given a €250 scholarship per month till the end of his studies and he also have a blocked account but he doesn’t know if he should apply for category A since he also got it from a non profit organization. Although he booked for category B since last year December

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by iatethesun: 6:27pm On May 03, 2023
Thanks a lot, the mystipendium portal is hard to navigate, but thanks
mosesronnal:

Barthel Stiftung - €500 per month
Humanistiche Studienwerk - Robert Blum Scholarship - €200 per month

You can also visit “mystipendium.de”
There are lots of open scholarship there that even your school might partner with.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Jessydan54: 9:38pm On May 03, 2023

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Bonn2007: 1:57am On May 04, 2023
Hello guys,
please I wish to enquire about getting an interview date for a Visiting Visa( Schengen visa ) to Germany. Has someone here gotten any idea of when to expect the release of New Dates on the website ?? I have been checking for appointment dates in vain for a while now. Thank you.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by tupacjr(f): 1:05pm On May 04, 2023
Bonn2007:
Hello guys,
please I wish to enquire about getting an interview date for a Visiting Visa( Schengen visa ) to Germany. Has someone here gotten any idea of when to expect the release of New Dates on the website ?? I have been checking for appointment dates in vain for a while now. Thank you.

It's corruption. There are dates but you have to go through agents
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by mosesronnal(m): 1:15pm On May 04, 2023
Bonn2007:
Hello guys,

There are dates actually.
It’s not like this in other African countries. Nigeria is just the problem cos we’re the only country that students or other individuals have to wait for eternity before given an appointment date.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Silva19(f): 3:21pm On May 04, 2023
mosesronnal:

My thoughts too.
And thank you so much for your response. I really appreciate. But before I tell her this, won’t the embassy question her as she got the scholarship from a non profit organization? Or they’ll just go ahead with the interview since she also have a sponsorship letter. Cos I have another colleague who was given a €250 scholarship per month till the end of his studies and he also have a blocked account but he doesn’t know if he should apply for category A since he also got it from a non profit organization. Although he booked for category B since last year December
Even though its a non profit organization, it'll still fly for CAT for instance Erasmus scholarship is funded by the EU yet it qualifies for CAT A. Please let the other guy with 250 Euro scholarship and blocked account book CAT A.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by mosesronnal(m): 4:12pm On May 04, 2023
Silva19:

Even though its a non profit organization, it'll still fly for CAT for instance Erasmus scholarship is funded by the EU yet it qualifies for CAT A. Please let the other guy with 250 Euro scholarship and blocked account book CAT A.

I did call the embassy today and they said no amount is too low, in other words, the scholarship can come in any amount, as long as it’s from a German organization and I have a blocked account or letter of sponsorship to cover up my cost of living. So literally, the scholarship is just a ticket to be qualified for Category A.
Thank you so much for your response Silva. I really do appreciate 🙏🏽❤️

3 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Chinemelum1: 8:53pm On May 04, 2023
mosesronnal:

I did call the embassy today and they said no amount is too low, in other words, the scholarship can come in any amount, as long as it’s from a German organization and I have a blocked account or letter of sponsorship to cover up my cost of living. So literally, the scholarship is just a ticket to be qualified for Category A.
Thank you so much for your response Silva. I really do appreciate 🙏🏽❤️
Can someone call the embassy to ask when he or she is expecting appointment date after waiting for a year.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by mosesronnal(m): 9:00pm On May 04, 2023
Chinemelum1:

Can someone call the embassy to ask when he or she is expecting appointment date after waiting for a year.

Yes you can.
But what they might tell you won’t be promising at all. Just the usual “for you category, it’s clearly stated in the website that it takes a year and more to get an appointment date”
Lol.. believe me. I’ve tried.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by BigOG: 11:59pm On May 04, 2023
Hello guys... I need your help o. Please help me clarify something.

I applied to a school that requires me to send application through uni-assist portal and also through Post to Uni-assist. However documents submitted through Post should be certified copy.

I sent a scanned certified copy of my credentials to someone already in Germany to help print out and submit to Uni-assist to reduce the cost of sending through DHL.

My question is if it'll be accepted even when the stamp to show that it's certified isn't coloured.

I'll appreciate your response ❤️
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by princejck: 7:00am On May 05, 2023
Culbobby:
I studied in Benin for my first degree but presently in Nigeria, I just got admitted into a German uni for Masters. Can I go back to apply for German visa in Benin Republic without a resident person or will my attestation de residence suffice?

Ps: I applied for AD around July 2022

No attestation de residence won’t suffice, because it’s not a residence permit.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by tupacjr(f): 11:17am On May 05, 2023
BigOG:
Hello guys... I need your help o. Please help me clarify something.

I applied to a school that requires me to send application through uni-assist portal and also through Post to Uni-assist. However documents submitted through Post should be certified copy.

I sent a scanned certified copy of my credentials to someone already in Germany to help print out and submit to Uni-assist to reduce the cost of sending through DHL.

My question is if it'll be accepted even when the stamp to show that it's certified isn't coloured.

I'll appreciate your response ❤️

It will not be accepted. what you sent is totally different from what they are asking. a certified true copy is meant to stand in place as an original but when you are sending a copy of the certified copy you could as well have sent a copy of the original the same way.

3 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by John854: 1:12pm On May 05, 2023
Good day all, please any AD today?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by mosesronnal(m): 1:41pm On May 05, 2023
Hey guys,

I would be going to court to certify some of my documents. But regarding my WAEC result, am I to stamp the original copy or is it the photocopied version of my WAEC result I am to stamp!!
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by dennison4luv: 2:01pm On May 05, 2023
mosesronnal:
Hey guys,

I would be going to court to certify some of my documents. But regarding my WAEC result, am I to stamp the original copy or is it the photocopied version of my WAEC result I am to stamp!!

Photocopy
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Alakeke01: 4:12pm On May 05, 2023
mosesronnal:

Yes you can.
But what they might tell you won’t be promising at all. Just the usual “for you category, it’s clearly stated in the website that it takes a year and more to get an appointment date”
Lol.. believe me. I’ve tried.
Your text doesn't even portray how rude the lady always sound...i still don't get why she answers the phone like that with her inaudible voice...ps:this isn't just my own experience i have like 5 other people that have experienced her rude and non challant responses
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Chaps112: 4:21pm On May 05, 2023
Good day. Please I booked appointment yesterday and I got next month to come for an interview. I want to ask if my blocked account is not yet funded, is it possible to go for the interview and complete the fund later or should I cancel the appointment and rebook another appointment?. Please help a brother. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (612) (613) (614) (615) (616) (617) (618) ... (710) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.