Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,326 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (653) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1114265 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (650) (651) (652) (653) (654) (655) (656) ... (710) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Bethxxie: 9:07am On Aug 27, 2023
Iamlanky:
I booked 13th july 2022
No AD yet

Some people in March haven't even gotten yet.

The wait time is now over 18 months for Category BđŸ„Č
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by HighPriest0(m): 10:00am On Aug 27, 2023
Bethxxie:

You guys should start considering the Finland route I talked about a few days ago
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Jessydan54: 10:08am On Aug 27, 2023
Pls do anyone has idea if FH Aachen allow student to enroll from abroad? What I'm trying to say is that I will enroll from here and join online till my visa is out, because I booked July 2022, and deadline for enrollment is 31st of this month, I messaged the international advisor but she's out of office and won't be in till 11 Sept.. pls any idea?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by sammirano: 10:57am On Aug 27, 2023
Jessydan54:
Pls do anyone has idea if FH Aachen allow student to enroll from abroad? What I'm trying to say is that I will enroll from here and join online till my visa is out, because I booked July 2022, and deadline for enrollment is 31st of this month, I messaged the international advisor but she's out of office and won't be in till 11 Sept.. pls any idea?

With the look of things, I won't advise you to enroll as you will be looking at April/May next year before resuming. Why not apply for the summer semester?

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by NNuch: 11:47am On Aug 27, 2023
Jessydan54:

It’s best you defer to next Sommer semester

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by User321: 3:47pm On Aug 27, 2023
Iamlanky:
Please guys what month is AD now? I heard they r in April
where did u get the info??
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Iamlanky: 3:50pm On Aug 27, 2023
Bethxxie:

this is crazy
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Bethxxie: 8:05pm On Aug 27, 2023
HighPriest0:

You guys should start considering the Finland route I talked about a few days ago

I planned on using SL to travel, plus I already know some German. I'm going for a BSc, with no knowledge of the Finnish language abi Dutch. I don't have a sponsor there.

So, it's not as easy as just considering your suggestion, even if it's a good one.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by JoePatrao: 5:48am On Aug 28, 2023
Bethxxie:

I planned on using SL to travel, plus I already know some German. I'm going for a BSc, with no knowledge of the Finnish language abi Dutch. I don't have a sponsor there.

So, it's not as easy as just considering your suggestion, even if it's a good one.

Hello Chief
When did you book and can I contact you privately concerning the SL
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Thepoll(m): 8:49am On Aug 28, 2023
Jessydan54:

Hello Jessi, I need your help as regards the admission process for Aachen.
I would like to know if you used Uni-assist or not for a Master's degree taught in German. If not, can you help with applying, as regards document and other requirements.

Thank you. Hope to hear back.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Gopro: 10:20am On Aug 28, 2023
007inc:
Hallo Everyone!
I observed that the study route process took a different turn since during the COVID era and a lot has changed unlike it used to be pre-2018.
People applying and having to wait for over 1 year to get interview dates cos they don’t fall into a “special” category.
Well I have carefully studied and analyzed the trend, and had a friend apply the strategy.
For candidates who which to study in Germany, here is a strategy that worked it’s a “7-month plan”;
1. Bookmark prospective schools
2. Move to Togo or BenĂ­n to apply for a resident
3. Apply for as many schools as possible
4.Ensure that your residency is Atleast 6-months old before you proceed to the embassy( from experience)
5. Proceed to apply via your new country of residence.
6. Takes approximately 1 month to conclude visa process if you have everything in place ( Sponsor letter or Blocked account)

About me:
Studied in Germany (2017) got every info from this platform too.

Learn to utilize your time by applying the right strategy.
Advice: For those in Data Science/Engineering/Analytic & Software development or any tech space, make sure you start looking for internships as soon as you arrive. Germany NEEDS YOU.

For those who needs SL, it’s also available but one must fit some criteria ( People prefer giving it to females).

I will respond to mentions & PMs ( when I got the chance, also busy with work)

Goodluck!!

MODIFIED:
**For those sending me PMs, I keep getting “failure delivery” ( guess it’s from my email provider) each time I try to respond. Reach me via the email on my profile!

Hi I am in the process of getting a residence Permit in Benin.

Anyone here know what the document look like, and how to confirm originality?

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Jimhan: 12:14pm On Aug 28, 2023
HighPriest0:

Please do you have any link or website to search for schools in Finland?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Bethxxie: 1:49pm On Aug 28, 2023
JoePatrao:

Hello Chief
When did you book and can I contact you privately concerning the SL

Last year October. Sure.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Amandade: 2:57pm On Aug 28, 2023
Good afternoon,i have appointment on 8th of Sept, how much do I go along with for visa fees

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Oriaku1: 3:28pm On Aug 28, 2023
Hallo Huz. Please i need help my niece is coming to Germany for nursing (Ausbildung )and i don’t know d category of visa to apply for her and also i would like to know the waiting time. Thanks!
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by GemJune: 4:03pm On Aug 28, 2023
Hi everyone it’s been 5 weeks since I went for my AD, so last week I emailed this address zzVISABVA@bva.bund.de and got this reply
“Dear Madam, dear Sir,

at immigration office (AuslÀnderbehörde) the processing of your visa-application is completed.

The Embassy/Consulate has to make the final decision.

For further information please contact the Embassy/Consulate.

Mit freundlichen GrĂŒĂŸen / Yours sincerely”
Please has anyone one received this reply before or does anyone know if it means the visa processing is done?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by daewoo2010: 4:50pm On Aug 28, 2023
Hi have you gotten AM pls?

Qwertyuiopa:

10 weeks plus
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Benifu: 4:52pm On Aug 28, 2023
Please when did you apply and which date did you get AD??
Amandade:
Good afternoon,i have appointment on 8th of Sept, how much do I go along with for visa fees
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by daewoo2010: 4:53pm On Aug 28, 2023
Have you gotten AM pls?

Jonjay91:
Quick question, please indicate if you have gotten approval mail recently? Mine is going to 8 weeks now 🙂
And for those waiting for AM, how long have you been waiting for? Thanks 🙏
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by User321: 5:55pm On Aug 28, 2023
Amandade:
when did you book yt appointment please
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Zebulun1: 6:13pm On Aug 28, 2023
Good evening guys,does anyone have an idea of Cameroon route if it's legit and if they use English for interviews
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Zluky: 7:05pm On Aug 28, 2023
GemJune:
Hi everyone it’s been 5 weeks since I went for my AD, so last week I emailed this address zzVISABVA@bva.bund.de and got this reply
“Dear Madam, dear Sir,

at immigration office (AuslÀnderbehörde) the processing of your visa-application is completed.

The Embassy/Consulate has to make the final decision.

For further information please contact the Embassy/Consulate.

Mit freundlichen GrĂŒĂŸen / Yours sincerely”
Please has anyone one received this reply before or does anyone know if it means the visa processing is done?

It is complete. If the ABH has not made decision, it would be "still processing". If you call them (BUNDESVERWALTUNGSAMT) on +49 221 75850858 they can even tell you the date the ABH completed the processing. Contact the embassy as mentioned in the email.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Jessydan54: 7:53pm On Aug 28, 2023
I applied for undergraduate studies, and through uni assist, you will have to send your English language skill to them to confirm and send you a confirmation letter to upload on uni assist before applying for a study place with then..that was what I did though I don't know if masters program procedures is like that, the good part is that my aunt in Germany has my certified documents with her and FH Aachen is where she's schooling, so she submitted it in persin and the confirmation letter was sent to me..

Hello Jessi, I need your help as regards the admission process for Aachen.
I would like to know if you used Uni-assist or not for a Master's degree taught in German. If not, can you help with applying, as regards document and other requirements.

Thank you. Hope to hear back.[/quote]
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Thepoll(m): 8:09pm On Aug 28, 2023
Amandade:

Although the most recent update is #180,000 if your appointment is in Lagos, do well to avail yourself with more than that just in case.

Check nigeria.diplo.de

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Thepoll(m): 8:13pm On Aug 28, 2023
Jessydan54:
I applied for undergraduate studies, and through uni assist, you will have to send your English language skill to them to confirm and send you a confirmation letter to upload on uni assist before applying for a study place with then..that was what I did though I don't know if masters program procedures is like that, the good part is that my aunt in Germany has my certified documents with her and FH Aachen is where she's schooling, so she submitted it in persin and the confirmation letter was sent to me..

This was detailed and very helpful, thank you very much. I also have someone over there to handle my documents but I don't have them certified yet.
Thanks once again.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by GemJune: 8:42pm On Aug 28, 2023
Zluky:

It is complete. If the ABH has not made decision, it would be "still processing". If you call them (BUNDESVERWALTUNGSAMT) on +49 221 75850858 they can even tell you the date the ABH completed the processing. Contact the embassy as mentioned in the email.

Thank you for your reply, so do you know if this means something positive, at least from their side?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Alakeke01: 9:07pm On Aug 28, 2023
Pls when did you apply? date and when you received an AD
Amandade:
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Benifu: 10:34pm On Aug 28, 2023
I tried reapplying today to check if my application is still with there system, I have done it before the system said my passport number as to be unique that the number is in the system already. Unfortunately I tried today, they rebooked me. After waiting since May 2022. Wetin man wan do now.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Thepoll(m): 10:43pm On Aug 28, 2023
Alamsvcc:
c

Kindly reach out to on the number on my profile. I don't have access to the mail on my accouont anymore.

Thank you very much
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Emmyeri23(m): 10:44pm On Aug 28, 2023
Benifu:
I tried reapplying today to check if my application is still with there system, I have done it before the system said my passport number as to be unique that the number is in the system already. Unfortunately I tried today, they rebooked me. After waiting since May 2022. Wetin man wan do now.

Hah!! OMO!! Can you try and message them
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Thepoll(m): 11:07pm On Aug 28, 2023
stephie20:

Yes please 😖, it's hard to find Nigerians going that route fr. What platform works for you?

Hi Steph, it would be kind to hear from you. I'm also on this route and I need some assistance.
Thanks.
Contact is on my Profile
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Thepoll(m): 11:29pm On Aug 28, 2023
Emmyeri23:

Just check Hamburg Studienkolleg

Hi Emmy, I would like you to help me with some clarifications as regards applying to Studienkolleg.

My contact is on my Profile. Pls give me shoutout by mail or whatsapp.
Thanks. Hope to hear from you soon.

(1) (2) (3) ... (650) (651) (652) (653) (654) (655) (656) ... (710) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.