Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,019 members, 7,814,483 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (651) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1111134 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (648) (649) (650) (651) (652) (653) (654) ... (709) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Qwertyuiopa: 1:37pm On Aug 23, 2023
Jonjay91:
Quick question, please indicate if you have gotten approval mail recently? Mine is going to 8 weeks now 🙂
And for those waiting for AM, how long have you been waiting for? Thanks 🙏

10 weeks plus
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by User321: 3:20pm On Aug 23, 2023
EpicOracle:
Hello guys,

Does having B2 enable me apply as Category A?

Thanks.
NO
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Bethxxie: 4:27pm On Aug 23, 2023
Zebulun1:
Good day guys, my passport is about to expire next year june and I want to apply for Visa appointment under category B. I heard it takes up to a year and 6 months to get an appointment, so I would like to book now as I'm still sorting out my admission with the school. Would I have to use the passport that is about to expire or I have to apply for new one first and use it for the Visa application...

Book with your old passport and carry both passports to the embassy at the time of your interview.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Bethxxie: 4:31pm On Aug 23, 2023
EpicOracle:
Hello guys,

Does having B2 enable me apply as Category A?

Thanks.

Somehow, I feel you know it doesn't, but you're hoping it does.

For you to know about category A and B, you should also know what qualifies you and as of now, the Germany embassy in Nigeria has not updated the list
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Heffalump(m): 4:46pm On Aug 23, 2023
dennison4luv:

Honestly you have no reason to travel, just remain in Nigeria

Are you trying to say that he's one of the spoilers trying to run away?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by dennison4luv: 6:03pm On Aug 23, 2023
Heffalump:

Are you trying to say that he's one of the spoilers trying to run away?
Check the question naaa, if you are using a resident permit of a country is that country your country of origin?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by BigOG: 8:56pm On Aug 23, 2023
dennison4luv:

2 weeks

Do you have a contact that can help get this PR for a Nigerian.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by dennison4luv: 10:12pm On Aug 23, 2023
BigOG:

Do you have a contact that can help get this PR for a Nigerian.

Dm me for further inquiry

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Hepzeeeebah: 7:13am On Aug 24, 2023
Hello! I'm new here.
Please can someone point me to threads for someone considering Masters in Germany, or any threads for other means of relocation to Germany.

All you can share will be greatly appreciated.

I'll be very very grateful. Thank you. [color=#770077][/color]
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Bethxxie: 9:48am On Aug 24, 2023
Hepzeeeebah:
Hello! I'm new here.
Please can someone point me to threads for someone considering Masters in Germany, or any threads for other means of relocation to Germany.

All you can share will be greatly appreciated.

I'll be very very grateful. Thank you. [color=#770077][/color]

The thread name you're currently in says "German-Student-Visa-Enquiries"

So, take a wild guess, and just ask your question 🙂

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Gerald454: 12:06pm On Aug 24, 2023
Good morning guys. Please I need help from you guys. Due to my busy work schedule, I need assistance on German school application in a public university. If any one who have the experience can help me on that, we then discuss the process and what it will take. Thanks.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Gerald454: 12:10pm On Aug 24, 2023
Any WhatsApp group link will be helpful too.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Yeoldeone(m): 12:23pm On Aug 24, 2023
Iamlanky:
If you booked an appointment july 2022 gather here… the waiting time is not easy.. i hear its over one year and 6mnts now…. Have gotten two admissions already🤦‍♂️

July 2022 signing in grin

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Yeoldeone(m): 12:42pm On Aug 24, 2023
dennison4luv:

The data you use in bookinb your appointment ends at the gate of the embassy.... the information you provide in the visa application form is what they will use to process your visa...this means that when you are meeting the VO its the new passport you will provide

Hello, I'd like to talk to you on your journey through Sene-Gambia if possible. Is there an email address or phone number I can reach you on?

Thank you.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Yeoldeone(m): 12:44pm On Aug 24, 2023
Hello, everyone.

Is there anyone here seeking admission to or currently enrolled in TH - Rosenheim?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by dennison4luv: 1:38pm On Aug 24, 2023
Yeoldeone:

Hello, I'd like to talk to you on your journey through Sene-Gambia if possible. Is there an email address or phone number I can reach you on?

Thank you.

Check my profile you will see my contact
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Zebulun1: 1:47pm On Aug 24, 2023
dennison4luv:

Dm me for further inquiry

Good day, please I would like to contact you because there are some questions i would like to ask you...
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by dennison4luv: 1:51pm On Aug 24, 2023
Zebulun1:

Good day, please I would like to contact you because there are some questions i would like to ask you...

Check my profile my WhatsApp numbers are there
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by daewoo2010: 3:10pm On Aug 24, 2023
Hello,
Sent you an email.
Gerald454:
Good morning guys. Please I need help from you guys. Due to my busy work schedule, I need assistance on German school application in a public university. If any one who have the experience can help me on that, we then discuss the process and what it will take. Thanks.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ayrastarr(f): 8:49pm On Aug 24, 2023
Zebulun1:

Do you mind sharing some info after you get it from him?

Thank you
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ifemaco: 8:56pm On Aug 24, 2023
Gerald454:

If you don't mind a paid service, then you can contact me and we will discuss further.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Bethxxie: 10:21pm On Aug 24, 2023
Gerald454:

You can email japa.prep.assist@gmail.com. They help with that plus it's affordable. They'll explain the whole process and have you weigh your options before paying.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by WRola: 2:28am On Aug 25, 2023
Hello Guys,

Am in need of accommodation in Munich, please any available one should PM me.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by WRola: 2:29am On Aug 25, 2023
Good day guys,

I hope you're all doing well. I'm reaching out to you all with a bit of a request. I'm currently in the process of finding accommodation in Munich, and I have to admit, it's been quite a challenge.

The accommodation search has been a bit tougher than I anticipated. So here's where I could really use your help – if any of you happen to know someone in Munich or have any connections there, I would be extremely grateful if you could put me in touch.

Whether it's a lead on an available place, advice on where to look, or even just a friendly contact who could offer some guidance, it would mean the world to me.

Please do let me know if you have any information or connections you think could be helpful. I truly appreciate your support.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by stripes16(f): 10:38am On Aug 25, 2023
My hubby got the AM today. For those still waiting, please don’t lose hope.
AD- June 1 2023
Applied since Feb 15, 2022

8 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Jaydchukwuemeka(m): 11:29am On Aug 25, 2023
stripes16:
My hubby got the AM today. For those still waiting, please don’t lose hope.
AD- June 1 2023
Applied since Feb 15, 2022

Omoh. .. February still What really is happening ??
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Zebulun1: 12:03pm On Aug 25, 2023
Ayrastarr:

Do you mind sharing some info after you get it from him?

Thank you

Okay no problem. But you can also contact him as well. Maybe
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Intercontinenta: 12:32pm On Aug 25, 2023
Nwakire29:
The problem is this present consular general, immediately he came in last year. It became difficult. Before now people usually get AD on the 11th month.
Have you gotten an appointment yet bro?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nwakire29(m): 2:15pm On Aug 25, 2023
No not yet
Intercontinenta:

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nwakire29(m): 2:17pm On Aug 25, 2023
No not yet
Intercontinenta:

When did you book?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Intercontinenta: 2:33pm On Aug 25, 2023
Nwakire29:
No not yet When did you book?
When did you booked again bro?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nwakire29(m): 2:45pm On Aug 25, 2023
May, what about you
Intercontinenta:

When did you booked again bro?

(1) (2) (3) ... (648) (649) (650) (651) (652) (653) (654) ... (709) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.