Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (660) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1113731 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (657) (658) (659) (660) (661) (662) (663) ... (710) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by User321: 4:37pm On Sep 19, 2023
lastkingsman:

So this 18months is the current reality, wow. Thought the guy that posted this on Twitter was exaggerating
it is over 18 months now
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MOO25: 5:12pm On Sep 19, 2023
User321:
it is over 18 months now

Is yours more than 18 months now
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by User321: 9:23pm On Sep 19, 2023
MOO25:

Is yours more than 18 months now
I mailed them through email and they said my category which is category b is now more than 18 months
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Geesab: 8:35am On Sep 20, 2023
User321:
they have not started attending to pple in April 2022,now imagine someone on December 2022.with the way it going now, u might get yours as far October next year

Thanks for your response. Fingers crossed
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Geesab: 8:36am On Sep 20, 2023
Hannania:
Waiting time is currently 18 months. Two months ago it was exactly a year. So expect a date around June next year. But anything might happen from now until then. Just make sure you have your admission and POF/Declaration of Commitment

Okay. Thanks a lot
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Intercontinenta: 7:01pm On Sep 20, 2023
Kobuge:
Hello everyone. Pls I need a first hand information on documents to be submitted on visa interview appointment.
I have seen the check list on the website and I need some clarity.
Anyone that has attended an interview I will appreciate your assistance on this.
Do I certify both copies of each document? Or certify a copy and make a photocopy of it?
Does the two copies each include everything listed on the check list ?
Do I certify copies of my expired passports as well?
Is the primary school report and secondary report sheets necessary since I'm going for MSc.
Lastly do i need to make a flight reservation and submit a health insurance?
Pls I will really need your thoughts on this. If possible give me a breakdown of how you did everything. I will be glad. Thank you.
Please if you have gotten an appointment, when did you book?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by omoluka: 7:25pm On Sep 20, 2023
Hello good people , please where can i get yellow fever card in Osun State?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Annie2059: 11:11pm On Sep 20, 2023
omoluka:
Hello good people , please where can i get yellow fever card in Osun State?

I think you can get it in state ministry of health Oshogbo.. please do they require it also to travel to Germany?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by EpicOracle(m): 10:44am On Sep 21, 2023
Hello guys.
So quick question, please who has tried applying from Benin Republic? How fast is it from there?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Oremeter: 3:28pm On Sep 21, 2023
daewoo2010:
Hello, have you gotten AM please?

Yes boss.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by NNuch: 4:53pm On Sep 21, 2023
Oremeter:

Yes boss.

Great news.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by DustnSheaButter: 5:15pm On Sep 21, 2023
Please have you got your Visa? If yes, how long did it take from the day your passport was delivered at the embassy to when it was returned?

Oremeter:

Yes boss.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Oremeter: 5:26pm On Sep 21, 2023
NNuch:

Great news.
Thanks boss
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Oremeter: 5:29pm On Sep 21, 2023
DustnSheaButter:
Please have you got your Visa? If yes, how long did it take from the day your passport was delivered at the embassy to when it was returned?

No I haven't. I submitted mine last week Monday still waiting oo.

Just make sure you are tracking yours (courier).

You?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by DustnSheaButter: 5:37pm On Sep 21, 2023
Thank you

Mine was delivered to the embassy last week Wednesday, and I have been tracking it since then

Oremeter:

You?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by daewoo2010: 6:44pm On Sep 21, 2023
Yaaayyyyy, when pls?
Oremeter:

Yes boss.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by daewoo2010: 6:45pm On Sep 21, 2023
Okay seen! Your AM arrived on the 9th?

Oremeter:

You?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by JBoy470: 11:04pm On Sep 21, 2023
Amandade:

Bro can you share questions they asked at the interview
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by JBoy470: 11:40pm On Sep 21, 2023
Please for those that have gone for their interview, was your passport collected by the embassy or it was given back to you after the interview ?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Aircondition(m): 6:24am On Sep 22, 2023
EpicOracle:
Hello guys.
So quick question, please who has tried applying from Benin Republic? How fast is it from there?

Very fast . But you need to get a residence permit First, it it must have been issued 6 months before your interview date. Cheers
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Intercontinenta: 12:51pm On Sep 22, 2023
Please who have gotten a date in April yet. Please indicate. God bless you as you do so
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Intercontinenta: 2:16pm On Sep 22, 2023
John854:
most schools wont ask for English language test, as far as your first degree was in English. There are still a lot without tuition.
Hey brother
Please have you gotten a date yet?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Intercontinenta: 2:18pm On Sep 22, 2023
afisajao:
Gud morn my lovely people. Still waiting for AD from German embassy. Book appointment 11/04/2022 and it's over a year now.Resumption is September 1st,2023.Anyone with when are my likely to get AD.
Whatsup my brother, please have you gotten an appointment yet?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Intercontinenta: 2:20pm On Sep 22, 2023
Andycobra:

Me too, I applied since April 2022
Sup bro,

please have you gotten an appointment yet?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Intercontinenta: 2:25pm On Sep 22, 2023
JoePatrao:
Has anyone who booked in April 2022 gotten AD yet?? ...... and please i need suggestion on how i can secure an SL before AD comes
Hey bro,
Gotten a date yet?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Intercontinenta: 2:26pm On Sep 22, 2023
Nwakire29:
when did you book this appointment are you category A or B how come you got AD, Did you get AD today

Hey bro, gotten a date yet?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Intercontinenta: 2:35pm On Sep 22, 2023
Cadetnwa:
Applied same day as well
Hey bro, how far
Any date yet?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Intercontinenta: 2:38pm On Sep 22, 2023
tyboss:
Good morning all, firstly my thanks to everyone who has contributed on this forum, every information has been useful. I am currently facing a bit of challenge, I am trying to fund my block account via expatrio platform. However upon initiating a bank transfer via my bank for transfer of funds to my expatrio account, it was reversed by my bank, the reason according to the bank being that the description I used to initiate the transfer "student upkeep" is invalid for transfer to a private company "expatrio" abroad.

I would like to kindly request, if any one who has gone through this process can be of assistance to me. It would be much appreciat

Also, I would like to share my progress so far
Booked AD : 7th of April 2022
Got Admission to BTU Scottbus (msc) : 10th July 2023

My brother howfar now,
Abeg you don get date. Give us small hope na
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by tyboss: 2:41pm On Sep 22, 2023
Intercontinenta:

My brother howfar now,
Abeg you don get date. Give us small hope na

No, not yet. I applied April 7
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Intercontinenta: 2:42pm On Sep 22, 2023
Hannania:
Omo!!! I booked Feb this year, and by my calculations then, my AD should come latest in March or April next year. With the current waiting time of 1yr and 6 months, it's gonna be by August next year.

Do you all think my start date for summer 2024 in the application will affect my AD? I wish I can change to winter 2024.

I just have to get a scholarship now and apply CAT A.

Aunty just shift your admission summer 2026. With the way things are going ehnn....Next year no sure you o

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (657) (658) (659) (660) (661) (662) (663) ... (710) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.