Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,831 members, 7,820,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (663) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1116582 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (660) (661) (662) (663) (664) (665) (666) ... (710) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by tyboss: 9:17pm On Sep 30, 2023
tyboss:

You can check here, because it appears to be different with what you have : https://service2.diplo.de/rktermin/extern/choose_category.do?locationCode=lago&realmId=347&categoryId=1716

Also, it's likely you are accessing the portal from a different location than Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by dennison4luv: 10:28pm On Sep 30, 2023
seniordev:
I am also waiting for AM. As long as your interview went well, i think you should focus on other things like finding accommodation, learning german, understanding how the transportation system works etc. It is not easy 😭😭

When did you go for your interview?

I did my interview on 7 Sept 2023
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by fancyto(m): 9:09am On Oct 01, 2023
Guys who can help me with sites one can apply for a scholarship in Germany.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Bethxxie: 2:17pm On Oct 01, 2023
Ndyoo:
I have a question on the stand of Category A and B applicants.

Is this the current stand of those who can apply for category A or has it changed? Can someone update me. Thanks

No this was from 2018 or so
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Bethxxie: 2:18pm On Oct 01, 2023
fancyto:
Guys who can help me with sites one can apply for a scholarship in Germany.

Daad.de
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MsFaith: 3:27am On Oct 02, 2023
justwise:
Here is the part 8

An incredible job by all contributors including those who ask questions and those who provide answers, job well done!

This is part 7 https://www.nairaland.com/5296943/general-german-student-visa-enquiries

For newbies your German school search starts here https://www.daad.de/deutschland/studienangebote/en/

Hi all, I want to ask if block account still costs 8,640 euros or it's been reviewed upwards?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Hannania(m): 10:14am On Oct 02, 2023
MsFaith:

Hi all, I want to ask if block account still costs 8,640 euros or it's been reviewed upwards?
It's €11200 now

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Alowonle27: 9:49am On Oct 03, 2023
Good Morning all,
Please I need guidance as regard my situation. I applied for CAT A visa and I have been given an AD. I have deutchland stipendium scholarship, do I need to still show funded blocked account at the interview?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by mosesronnal(m): 3:12pm On Oct 03, 2023
Alowonle27:
Good Morning all,
Please I need guidance as regard my situation. I applied for CAT A visa and I have been given an AD. I have deutchland stipendium scholarship, do I need to still show funded blocked account at the interview?

Yes you do. That, or a Letter of Sponsorship.
Having the Deutschland Stipendium is just a means for you to be qualified to apply for Category A and also to fund your studies when you arrive but you’ll also need to show them a proof of your fully funded Blocked Account or your Letter of Sponsorship, so they’ll know you can sustain yourself during your stay in Germany.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Savagethe21st(m): 3:19pm On Oct 03, 2023
Please in the name of God someone should help answer me. Guys is funding through form A still possible. Please guys is there anyway to fund blocked account using cbn rate of 804 rather than black market of 1k plus.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Savagethe21st(m): 8:22pm On Oct 03, 2023
tyboss:
Good morning all, firstly my thanks to everyone who has contributed on this forum, every information has been useful. I am currently facing a bit of challenge, I am trying to fund my block account via expatrio platform. However upon initiating a bank transfer via my bank for transfer of funds to my expatrio account, it was reversed by my bank, the reason according to the bank being that the description I used to initiate the transfer "student upkeep" is invalid for transfer to a private company "expatrio" abroad.

I would like to kindly request, if any one who has gone through this process can be of assistance to me. It would be much appreciated.

Also, I would like to share my progress so far
Booked AD : 7th of April 2022
Got Admission to BTU Scottbus (msc) : 10th July 2023
did you buy euro from aboki?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by PeculiarVee: 8:51pm On Oct 03, 2023
Please how many times can admission be deferred in Germany given this long awaiting period for AD.

I got admitted to university of kiel winter semester 2023 and I'm planning on deferring my admission to the next winter Semester but they said they can defer it to summer Semester 2024 for now.

They don't offer online classes.

Has anyone especially from university of kiel defer their admission twice?

Thank you
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Hannania(m): 4:03am On Oct 04, 2023
tyboss:

Also, it's likely you are accessing the portal from a different location than Nigeria.
Your AD should come this Friday or next. Try and update us please. If it doesn't, then we know over 18months tilo grin
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by tyboss: 10:36am On Oct 04, 2023
Savagethe21st:
did you buy euro from aboki?

Yes, but the price had not gotten to 1k plus then
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by tyboss: 10:37am On Oct 04, 2023
Hannania:
Your AD should come this Friday or next. Try and update us please. If it doesn't, then we know over 18months tilo grin

Fingers crossed, sure I will update. The waiting hasn't been easy

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by NaughtyBrainiac: 10:49am On Oct 04, 2023
Hi People,

What are the conditions for someone in Germany to be an eligible Sponsor?

Thank you

@ Hannania Mosesronnal
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Hannania(m): 11:10am On Oct 04, 2023
NaughtyBrainiac:
Hi People,

What are the conditions for someone in Germany to be an eligible Sponsor?

Thank you

@ Hannania Mosesronnal
The requirements are detailed in the link below. I'll advice you ask the sponsor to send an email to the state "Foreigners office" as each state requirement differs.

Link: https://www.germany-visa.org/verpflichtungserklarungen/
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by NaughtyBrainiac: 11:12am On Oct 04, 2023
Hannania:
The requirements are detailed in the link below. I'll advice you ask the sponsor to send an email to the state "Foreigners office" as each state requirement differs.

Link: https://www.germany-visa.org/verpflichtungserklarungen/

Thank you

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by wilsonobee: 10:02pm On Oct 04, 2023
afisajao:
I still get hope be that.
I applied 14 April 2022
What did you apply for
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by wilsonobee: 10:14pm On Oct 04, 2023
Hello, please I’m new here, I’m to get my B2 certificate by Nov/Dec
I applied early April for an Ausbildung visa.. when am I to expect the AD
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by megaxart(m): 10:39pm On Oct 04, 2023
wilsonobee:
Hello, please I’m new here, I’m to get my B2 certificate by Nov/Dec
I applied early April for an Ausbildung visa.. when am I to expect the AD

It depends on whether or not your company/school apply for the skilled workers procedure/pre approval letter for you.

If you don't have a pre approval letter then you apply to this category:

Registration to apply for a long term visa / more than 90 days (work permit, Blue Card, AuPair, FSJ, BFD, other / NO FAMILY REUNION / NO STUDENTS)

You'd get an appointment date in 16-18months

If you do have a pre-approval letter then you apply to this category:

Registration ONLY for visa under the Skilled Immigration Act (Fachkräfteeinwanderungsgesetz) WITH approval in advance according to § 81a residence act from your responsible ALIEN AUTHORITY in Germany

You'd get an appointment date within 3 weeks (usually a matter of days)

So you should try finding a place that is willing to get you the pre approval. Make sure you have your B2 before you apply.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Hannania(m): 4:12am On Oct 05, 2023
wilsonobee:
Thank you, May I join the telegram group?
If you didn't come here, the chances of getting the above info is low. That's why Nairaland is important. We don't enourage external groups here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by 007inc: 8:08am On Oct 05, 2023
Servus!

I understand that it is very challenging for a lot of folks this period. Keep pushing there is light at the end of the tunnel.
1. For those who need low FX rate fund their blocked account can reach me.
2. For those who need Verpflichtungserklärung ( Sponsorship Letter) can also reach me.

NB: For those who got admission and can’t get appointments cos of the Category A and B stuff, please start considering applying via Benin 🇧🇯 or Togo. It’s much faster there.

Good luck everyone.

2 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Alowonle27: 10:34am On Oct 05, 2023
007inc:
Servus!

I understand that it is very challenging for a lot of folks this period. Keep pushing there is light at the end of the tunnel.
1. For those who need low FX rate fund their blocked account can reach me.
2. For those who need Verpflichtungserklärung ( Sponsorship Letter) can also reach me.

NB: For those who got admission and can’t get appointments cos of the Category A and B stuff, please start considering applying via Benin 🇧🇯 or Togo. It’s much faster there.

Good luck everyone.

Pls how can I reach u?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by 007inc: 10:39am On Oct 05, 2023
Alowonle27:

Pls how can I reach u?
b
Check ur email
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by 007inc: 12:46pm On Oct 05, 2023
baqirshuayb:

Pls, how can I reach u. I need sponsorship letter.

Check Email

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by greenermodels: 4:02pm On Oct 05, 2023
Good day, house. I wanted to study for my masters in Germany a few years back but later dropped the idea due to their unwillingness then to give interview date for Nigerians, please
1) are they giving interview dates now
2) Would it be of help if I already have B2 certificate even though my intended program would be taught in English
(3)What's the summary of the entire process from application to visa now. Thanks and remain blessed.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (660) (661) (662) (663) (664) (665) (666) ... (710) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17

Viewing this topic: Iambettywitdag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.