Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,570 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (671) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1114527 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (668) (669) (670) (671) (672) (673) (674) ... (710) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by doggedfighter(f): 7:27am On Nov 09, 2023
Hannania:
You waited months to get a date and now you've elapsed the maximum 3 months (judging from previous record) for processing time, which means your approval is near but you're deciding to give up?

If you have an alternative I'll fully understand and advice you do so, but if it turns out you allow emotions to get in the way and ruin all these months of wait for just an extra few weeks or who knows it might be days, then it will be all be for nothing.

More patience pal.
You really give good advice,Han kiss

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Hannania(m): 8:11am On Nov 09, 2023
doggedfighter:

You really give good advice,Han kiss
We all need motivation sometimes cheesy
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by doggedfighter(f): 8:19am On Nov 09, 2023
Hannania:
We all need motivation sometimes cheesy

Thanks for all you do🙏
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by doggedfighter(f): 8:25am On Nov 09, 2023
NNuch:
Hello house,
I’ve finally arrived 🇩🇪.Now I am desperately in need of an accommodation in Aachen, anyone with vital information should not hesitate to reach out to me. The reality is a difficult one here. Thank you

A big congratulations !

You're in , you're in.

It will keep getting better and better from now on.
It doesn't matter how it's looking now.
May Germany be kind to you.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Tominix(m): 12:45pm On Nov 09, 2023
doggedfighter:

A big congratulations !

You're in , you're in.

It will keep getting better and better from now on.
It doesn't matter how it's looking now.
May Germany be kind to you.

Yoooo...!!
You are still on NL
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by doggedfighter(f): 12:49pm On Nov 09, 2023
Tominix:

Yoooo...!!
You are still on NL

Yippeeeeeeeeeee 🤸🤸🤸🤸🤸🤸🤸

See who's here !

Tom, where have you been ?
You still write stories ?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by honourableseyi: 9:38pm On Nov 09, 2023
JoePatrao:
Germany 🇩🇪 waiting to deport 14,000 Nigerians

I hope this works out for our collective good

It has nothing to do with you or student visa applications. They are mainly asylum seekers, and their asylum cases have been rejected.

2 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by honourableseyi: 9:42pm On Nov 09, 2023
fancyto:
Because the truth is these people don't want us.
Are there jobs here in Germany 💯
But they don't want Nigerians.
Ask yourself why is it only Nigerians suffering these appointments issue.
Tanzanians, Togolese and Cameroonians enter here at ease.

The question is, how many people in these African countries are applying for student visas? It is not only Nigerians that are suffering from appointment issues.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by fancyto(m): 1:00pm On Nov 11, 2023
Who is currently in Berlin Germany. Please mail me oseremenifidon@gmail.com. It looks as if Nigerians are not even in this side at all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by fancyto(m): 1:06pm On Nov 11, 2023
honourableseyi:

It has nothing to do with you or student visa applications. They are mainly asylum seekers, and their asylum cases have been rejected.
Seeking asylum is a big trap in Germany for any illegal immigrants. The moment you seek asylum in Germany you are already marked for deportation. Any one living illegally in Germany my advice for them is to go start life in another European country because deportation is going on steady here in Germany.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Tessajohn820(f): 12:19pm On Nov 12, 2023
fancyto:

Seeking asylum is a big trap in Germany for any illegal immigrants. The moment you seek asylum in Germany you are already marked for deportation. Any one living illegally in Germany my advice for them is to go start life in another European country because deportation is going on steady here in Germany.
I don’t know if you live in Germany .but as an Asylum seeker nobody is marked for deportation.Every one carries his or her own grace .The confidence with which some of you type some funny things it’s crazy.asylum has favored people and will not Favour everyone .
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by muhyideenabdul(m): 1:42pm On Nov 12, 2023
Good afternoon!
Can someone tell me what it means after four months of submission of recognition of Certificate/Qualification for JOB SEEKER to German, a message was sent to me asking me if I still have interest on my enquiry for the recognition/job seeker visa?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by fancyto(m): 7:04pm On Nov 12, 2023
Tessajohn820:
I don’t know if you live in Germany .but as an Asylum seeker nobody is marked for deportation.Every one carries his or her own grace .The confidence with which some of you type some funny things it’s crazy.asylum has favored people and will not Favour everyone .
If you don't know anything please I will advise you to keep mute and be logical. It's because of wicked people like you they are deporting our people. You guys keep giving them bad advise. Asylum is a risk in Germany for Nigerians the fact someone got it then is because it was then. Anyone who knows Germany know their rules are strict with immigrants most especially nigerians. The best way to enter Germany still remains with study visa with the hope of converting to a work permit.
Know this and know peace..

4 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ezemeiyogu(m): 12:19am On Nov 13, 2023
fancyto:

Go check the percentage who apply from there. Also check the percentage of Nigerians already in Germany compared to those countries. There is nothing like they don't want Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Tessajohn820(f): 9:12am On Nov 13, 2023
fancyto:

If you don't know anything please I will advise you to keep mute and be logical. It's because of wicked people like you they are deporting our people. You guys keep giving them bad advise. Asylum is a risk in Germany for Nigerians the fact someone got it then is because it was then. Anyone who knows Germany know their rules are strict with immigrants most especially nigerians. The best way to enter Germany still remains with study visa with the hope of converting to a work permit.
Know this and know peace..
that one is ur problem thank God m already in the System so there’s Nthn u can tell me.u sound frustrated ,u don’t know me but ur calling me names .well go back and search for my story.i don’t have time to exchange words with you.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Tessajohn820(f): 9:29am On Nov 13, 2023
Pls can one book appointment before marriage just like students do in order to reduce waiting time.like you want to get married in 2025 but book the appointment in 2024.will it play a role
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by muhyideenabdul(m): 2:45pm On Nov 13, 2023
Tessajohn820:
Pls can one book appointment before marriage just like students do in order to reduce waiting time.like you want to get married in 2025 but book the appointment in 2024.will it play a role
From my perspective, this cannot be done because a marriage proposal can be canceled at anytime even on the day of the marriage. For this, there is no evidence to call them a couple.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by muhyideenabdul(m): 3:07pm On Nov 13, 2023
fancyto:
If you say so, I cannot question you but you have to consider things:

Nigerians are the most fearful people to the foreigners in term of both good and bad.
A Nigerian is a scammer doesn't means I a Nigerian is also like that.
Nigerians have zeal of going abroad than any other country (for job and study) from my knowledge except of Indians that are always at front on that.
Our number (demand to travel) is higher in multiple compare to those local countries in Africa.

Above all my brother, the white people enjoy working either legally or illegally with Nigerians than any other nation in the world. Reason because, a Nigerian hardly value his property (government property) when he/she's in their country, but when they enter another man's country, they give 90% energy for the success of that place of work.

My brother, they need you but the route is just strict that's why you are fed up. Keep pursuing victory for your future.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by fancyto(m): 3:45pm On Nov 13, 2023
muhyideenabdul:

If you say so, I cannot question you but you have to consider things:

Nigerians are the most fearful people to the foreigners in term of both good and bad.
A Nigerian is a scammer doesn't means I a Nigerian is also like that.
Nigerians have zeal of going abroad than any other country (for job and study) from my knowledge except of Indians that are always at front on that.
Our number (demand to travel) is higher in multiple compare to those local countries in Africa.

Above all my brother, the white people enjoy working either legally or illegally with Nigerians than any other nation in the world. Reason because, a Nigerian hardly value his property (government property) when he/she's in their country, but when they enter another man's country, they give 90% energy for the success of that place of work.

My brother, they need you but the route is just strict that's why you are fed up. Keep pursuing victory for your future.
I love your perspective to this and how you dissected it, all you said is the truth.
It's shows you are enlightened on this subject Matter. Unlike the other guy(empty barrel) that has allowed emotions cloud his sense of reason and debunking me when I advice Nigerians not to seek asylum in Germany because he was lucky to get residency by asylum.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Tessajohn820(f): 5:20pm On Nov 13, 2023
muhyideenabdul:

From my perspective, this cannot be done because a marriage proposal can be canceled at anytime even on the day of the marriage. For this, there is no evidence to call them a couple.
appointment can also b canceled oder??if the marriage does not work.sale way people book appointments n no admission.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by muhyideenabdul(m): 8:43pm On Nov 13, 2023
Tessajohn820:
appointment can also b canceled oder??if the marriage does not work.sale way people book appointments n no admission.
They need to be patient. I even hail German style which you can say it's because of the high demand to there land unlike other countries that will just dump your application without any reason.

There is alternative to this. Both can go to court for engagement affidavit/attestation letter in the court. In this case, there might need of witnesses.

Good luck.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Macky321: 9:07pm On Nov 13, 2023
Please who has any idea on the number of weeks/months it takes to receive AM from the day of AD in Ivory Coast.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by dada24: 10:06am On Nov 14, 2023
Hi guys,

Please do you know any University in Germany that allows someone to differ admission. Thank you.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Jolands: 11:28am On Nov 14, 2023
Boss, did you use SL or BA for your application please. It's like we are facing the same thing
Keepuplive:
I think at this point, I will have to cancel the visa application and have them return my original documents. Who holds someone document for 3 months plus with no response at all. This is out of place. Canada visa is 6 month’s processing time, but you don’t hand in your original. If Germany doesn’t want Nigerians it should be made known to us.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Danobie: 8:43pm On Nov 15, 2023
dada24:
Hi guys,

Please do you know any University in Germany that allows someone to differ admission. Thank you.

Tu berkagademie freiberg
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ProbablyLost: 11:09am On Nov 16, 2023
Hello everyone, I recently learned about Category A (student visa) for Germany studies. Fortunately, I fall into this category.
I am however weary of the (terribly) long waiting period for Visa application. Any advice/tips
I plan on joining for summer studies, picked up a little German too.

Thanks in anticipation!
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Engrkia(m): 4:06pm On Nov 16, 2023
Una good afternoon. its been a while here. How is hustling going? May God bless our hustles.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by JoePatrao: 8:45pm On Nov 17, 2023
Just got My AD
Booked 17 April 2022
AD date 13 dec 2023

Any idea how I can reschedule without canceling??

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by AAA95: 8:47pm On Nov 17, 2023
Dear friends and colleagues.
I have tried as much as possible to get money to fund my block account but all my efforts was in vain. Please people of God, I need a sponsorship letter. Even if it required paying a token, I wouldn't mind. Please help a brother
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by JoePatrao: 9:08pm On Nov 17, 2023
How can I contact you directly please

abycash:
Hello everyone,
So i’m just going to give this update here for people that needs it.

I applied for appointment august 28th 2021 for summer 2022 Cat B
I got a mail on 3rd of February and my appointment was slated for today, 9th February.

I went with just fitinba make the transfer document and paulinus checked my documents and didn’t say anything.

When i got to the VO, she asked three questions

Why my course?
Why germany and not somewhere else?
Why haven’t i funded?
which I explained was due to the short notice for interview, she have me 2weeks grace and to send it by mail or bring it in person to the embassy.

I initially wanted to reschedule when I couldn’t meet up with funding but 2 people i met here discouraged me from rescheduling.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Abiodun397: 5:40am On Nov 18, 2023
Why do you want to reschedule if i may ask?

JoePatrao:
Just got My AD
Booked 17 April 2022
AD date 13 dec 2023

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Danobie: 6:23am On Nov 18, 2023
JoePatrao:
Just got My AD
Booked 17 April 2022
AD date 13 dec 2023

Email them and see their reply

(1) (2) (3) ... (668) (669) (670) (671) (672) (673) (674) ... (710) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.