Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,523 members, 7,819,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (674) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1115703 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (671) (672) (673) (674) (675) (676) (677) ... (710) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Aj79: 10:16pm On Dec 16, 2023
Gerald454:
I got admission for Ma in a private university in germany. The tuition fee is a monthly instalment of 492euro. So, I emailed German embassy in UAE asking them how best to show POF for my tuition. The reply was, they will make the decision according to the deal I have with the school. That they have know standard for it. Guys how best do you think I navigate this?.

I dont think you should mention that fee aspect because it will not be written on your admission letter. Just do normal block Account.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by stevepeter2100: 2:45am On Dec 17, 2023
Hello everyone,

I just got my visa interview date for second week of January after almost 2 years (I applied for date in April/May 2022)

Course is Aviation Management at Wildau Institute of Technology

I had even forgotten about Germany, but I remember promising the school that I will mail them once I get a response from the embassy. This was after deferring last year to 2023.

I’ve emailed them now to see if my admission is still valid.
Also, I am seeing part time on their website, looks like it might haves been changed to a part time course, does this affect my chances?

Any advice on what other documents I need ?

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Joeman1: 7:26am On Dec 17, 2023
Gerald454:
I got admission for Ma in a private university in germany. The tuition fee is a monthly instalment of 492euro. So, I emailed German embassy in UAE asking them how best to show POF for my tuition. The reply was, they will make the decision according to the deal I have with the school. That they have know standard for it. Guys how best do you think I navigate this?.

Please check your mail.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Gerald454: 8:11am On Dec 17, 2023
Joeman1:

Please check your mail.

geraldchinye@gmail.com
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Intercontinenta: 6:05pm On Dec 17, 2023
Keepuplive:
I think at this point, I will have to cancel the visa application and have them return my original documents. Who holds someone document for 3 months plus with no response at all. This is out of place. Canada visa is 6 month’s processing time, but you don’t hand in your original. If Germany doesn’t want Nigerians it should be made known to us.

Hey bro. What's the update on your visa situation. Have you been given am yet?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nwakire29(m): 7:08pm On Dec 17, 2023
Please which date did you apply in April. Help us with the exact date
stevepeter2100:
Hello everyone,

I just got my visa interview date for second week of January after almost 2 years (I applied for date in April/May 2022)

Course is Aviation Management at Wildau Institute of Technology

I had even forgotten about Germany, but I remember promising the school that I will mail them once I get a response from the embassy. This was after deferring last year to 2023.

I’ve emailed them now to see if my admission is still valid.
Also, I am seeing part time on their website, looks like it might haves been changed to a part time course, does this affect my chances?

Any advice on what other documents I need ?

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by stevepeter2100: 11:53pm On Dec 17, 2023
19th April

Nwakire29:
Please which date did you apply in April. Help us with the exact date
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nwakire29(m): 9:28am On Dec 18, 2023
Thanks
stevepeter2100:
19th April

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nwakire29(m): 9:29am On Dec 18, 2023
Please if you are 24th April in this group and you have not gotten AD please indicate let us know.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by liftmeGod: 5:48pm On Dec 18, 2023
Nwakire29:
Please if you are 24th April in this group and you have not gotten AD please indicate let us know.
please I need a link to book appointment for student visa at German embassy
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by SirNeroDee: 11:04pm On Dec 21, 2023
Helloo..

Regarding the blocked account & visa, is the money to be converted at black market rates or CBN rates?

I heard the blocked account only has to contain money for a year, even if your program lasts more than a year. Assuming a year has elapsed, do you need to create another blocked account? How else can one show proof of funds?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Hannania(m): 11:44pm On Dec 21, 2023
SirNeroDee:
Helloo..

Regarding the blocked account & visa, is the money to be converted at black market rates or CBN rates?

I heard the blocked account only has to contain money for a year, even if your program lasts more than a year. Assuming a year has elapsed, do you need to create another blocked account? How else can one show proof of funds?
Form A does not work for German BA. You have to use black market.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by lastkingsman: 12:19am On Dec 22, 2023
Hannania:

Hmmm

No be €11,208 (14.7m naira) be this?

Kai Kai Kai.

My friend actually paid 1.8m naira for block account on January, 2015.

What APC can't destroy, doesn't exist

4 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by SirNeroDee: 7:29am On Dec 22, 2023
Hannania:
Sorry what's "form A"?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ndyoo(m): 7:54am On Dec 22, 2023
I can attest to that...The good old days Goodluck Jonathan was in power. Yet, some people will vote APC come next election.
lastkingsman:

Hmmm

Kai Kai Kai.

2 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Hannania(m): 9:20am On Dec 22, 2023
SirNeroDee:

Sorry what's "form A"?
CBN's application medium to get official exchange rate instead of black market
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by tensazangetsu20(m): 2:17pm On Dec 22, 2023
lastkingsman:

Hmmm

Kai Kai Kai.

Bros, by the end of next year it will be 30 million with how things are going. OGA Ade
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by SirNeroDee: 2:26pm On Dec 22, 2023
Hannania:
CBN's application medium to get official exchange rate instead of black market
OK.. What about visa fee?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Hannania(m): 5:22pm On Dec 22, 2023
SirNeroDee:

OK.. What about visa fee?
Let's start by dates first. You need 20 months approximately, if you don't have first class in the last 2 years, or a scholarship from a public institution
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by lastkingsman: 10:12pm On Dec 22, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

Bros, by the end of next year it will be 30 million with how things are going. OGA Ade

My brother, I dey thank God say I finally made up my mind to leave this year at all cost.

The total amount I spent to come here has increased by 50% just within a space of 4 months

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by tensazangetsu20(m): 10:18pm On Dec 22, 2023
lastkingsman:

My brother, I dey thank God say I finally made up my mind to leave this year at all cost.

The total amount I spent to come here has increased by 50% just within a space of 4 months

It's not just money even immigration laws are changing. I was watching a documentary and will you believe in Colombia the German government has a program for people to learn German and then come work in German as care workers and teachers and the most funny part is this people are paid to learn German o. Whereas in Nigeria boys don go Goethe institute and do everything yet they no gree give them appointment 😭😭😭

4 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by mrnwas(m): 10:17am On Dec 23, 2023
Ndyoo:
I can attest to that...The good old days Goodluck Jonathan was in power. Yet, some people will vote APC come next election.

And that was when El-Rufai told people "Dollar today trades at 172/ Naira, Jonathan has finished this country"
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Harry4cas(m): 11:53am On Dec 23, 2023
lastkingsman:

Hmmm

Kai Kai Kai.

It will only get worse next year. It might reach 30 million by next year. To escape the unavoidable next year, open Euro domicillary account and save your money therein. Delay is dangerous.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Toonerdyy: 3:44pm On Dec 23, 2023
Good day house pls I have a question... assuming I travel to Germany on a study visa and then like 4 or 6 months after I get there I decide to switch to Ausbildung, is it possible to do that without having to come back to Nigeria to apply for Ausbildung again?...your answers are much appreciated in advance.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by lastkingsman: 5:06pm On Dec 23, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

It's not just money even immigration laws are changing. I was watching a documentary and will you believe in Colombia the German government has a program for people to learn German and then come work in German as care workers and teachers and the most funny part is this people are paid to learn German o. Whereas in Nigeria boys don go Goethe institute and do everything yet they no gree give them appointment 😭😭😭

Germany is always selective when it comes to immigration. It's their modus operandi
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ademolla3506(m): 8:02pm On Dec 23, 2023
If you interested in benin PR, Pls drop a message

Ademolla3506@gmail.com

It's real and worth it.... you only have to wait for 6 month
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by SirNeroDee: 8:35pm On Dec 23, 2023
Hannania:
Let's start by dates first. You need 20 months approximately, if you don't have first class in the last 2 years, or a scholarship from a public institution
I know that..
Just getting my mind ready
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by SirNeroDee: 8:39pm On Dec 23, 2023
Harry4cas:

It will only get worse next year. It might reach 30 million by next year. To escape the unavoidable next year, open Euro domicillary account and save your money therein. Delay is dangerous.
Hello..
How does having a Euro domiciliary account for savings work?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Harry4cas(m): 9:52pm On Dec 24, 2023
SirNeroDee:

Hello..
How does having a Euro domiciliary account for savings work?

1. Go to your preferred bank and ask them to open a Euro domiciliary account for you.
2. Find out the necessary documents you need to provide to open such account from the bank (different banks can request for different stuff)
3. Once your domiciliary euro account has been created, convert the BA money you're saving in Naira to Euro

You can buy Euros from:

- BDC guys
- Aboki
- Fintech Apps like Grey,
- From a trusted family/friend residing in Europe (you can transfer your naira to their Nigerian naira account and they'll, in turn, send the euro equivalent to your domicillary account.)
- Other means...

The koko is to convert that BA money you're saving in naira to Euro as fast as possible. (You don't even need to have your complete BA money before you start saving in Euro)

4. Now that you have Euro, transfer that money to your domiciliary account.
5. Once you've gotten AD, fund your BA from your Euro domiciliary account with ease.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by HighPriest0(m): 10:26pm On Dec 24, 2023
Toonerdyy:
Good day house pls I have a question... assuming I travel to Germany on a study visa and then like 4 or 6 months after I get there I decide to switch to Ausbildung, is it possible to do that without having to come back to Nigeria to apply for Ausbildung again?...your answers are much appreciated in advance.

Ausbildung is a full time occupation and as student you can't work full time because your student work permit doesn't allow that. to do Ausbildung, you finish your studies, get your 18 months job search permit. with it you can do the Ausbildung.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Tominix(m): 12:21am On Dec 25, 2023
doggedfighter:

Yippeeeeeeeeeee 🤸🤸🤸🤸🤸🤸🤸

See who's here !

Tom, where have you been ?
You still write stories ?

No I don't actually...
I code now
I hardly have time to think up stories.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Toonerdyy: 8:15am On Dec 25, 2023
Seems like you didn't understand me.. I'm not saying I want to take on Ausbildung while doing Studium.. I'm asking if I can switch from doing uni to full time Ausbildung... I've gotten answers already anyways thanks
HighPriest0:

Ausbildung is a full time occupation and as student you can't work full time because your student work permit doesn't allow that. to do Ausbildung, you finish your studies, get your 18 months job search permit. with it you can do the Ausbildung.

(1) (2) (3) ... (671) (672) (673) (674) (675) (676) (677) ... (710) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.