Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,163 members, 7,838,977 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (711) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1130555 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (708) (709) (710) (711) (712) (713) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by drizlad(m): 8:45pm On May 10
I need help pls

After carefully submitting all the required documents for a master's degree admission to a German university via Uni-Assist,. I got this unfortunate message that my document is incomplete.

and I do not really understand why.

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by jaeima: 9:51pm On May 10
If your language of study is fully in English, it’s not a document needed/required for your admission and study visa interview.

People study German to know the language for ease of integration into the country and write the exams to have the proficiency documented for later use.

Iambettywitdag:
Please o is it a MUST one write German A1 before he /she travel to Germany . Does the embassy need it ?.be cause my school doesn’t even want it . But I hear people are writing it ?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by jaeima: 9:58pm On May 10
So, this decision was based on the school requirements which you probably overlooked.
Look at these questions below:

Assuming your language of instruction from your home university is English
1. Did you submit your transcript without altering the language of instruction?
2. In submitting your transcript did your university ask for a certified copy and did you provide that?
3. In submitting your transcript, did you scan all pages involved? Including the overall CGPA and proof of grading system (that part where there’s a description of the maximum and minimum passing grade)?

If you missed any of these then that’s why your application was faulty.
If the deadline hasn’t reached, you can still forward the missing documents to them.
I hope this helped. All the best!

drizlad:
I need help pls

After carefully submitting all the required documents for a master's degree admission to a German university via Uni-Assist,. I got this unfortunate message that my document is incomplete.

and I do not really understand why.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Olamas: 11:04am On May 11
Hallo Good Day @ Everyone

I intend applying to German schools this year so my sponsor went to the AusländerBehörde to get more information on on how to go about it. The lady asked about my sponsor's apartment type and few questions then said I should go their Foreign Office here in Nigeria to apply for a Visa to Study.
The Lady collected my email and sent me the file below.
Please does anyone know the class of visa this fall under.

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by enemerci: 12:55pm On May 11
Please was AD sent out yesterday.
What is the current date where the AD is at now
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Harry4cas(m): 1:42pm On May 11
enemerci:
Please was AD sent out yesterday.
What is the current date where the AD is at now

Yes. I believe they're on 2nd September 2022 now. ( September 1 - 2 received AD yesterday)
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by chibulati: 5:34pm On May 11
How long does the residence permit last?. They said it can't be extended.

Olamas:
Hallo Good Day @ Everyone

I intend applying to German schools this year so my sponsor went to the AusländerBehörde to get more information on on how to go about it. The lady asked about my sponsor's apartment type and few questions then said I should go their Foreign Office here in Nigeria to apply for a Visa to Study.
The Lady collected my email and sent me the file below.
Please does anyone know the class of visa this fall under.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Olamas: 6:25pm On May 11
chibulati:
How long does the residence permit last?. They said it can't be extended.

From what I could deduce It's for 9 Months. And it can't be extended for that same purpose.

Apparently before the permit expires one must have gotten a place to study in the university.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Bethxxie: 10:38am On May 12
Iambettywitdag:

Okay .I booked the date for sept 5th 2025 , and I’m asking what if sept 10th or maybe past the date I booked for and they haven’t still called me for AD.should I just cancel because they said “ If you don't receive an appointment confirmation email prior to your
mentioned date of the beginning of your studies your registration can no longer
be considered. In this case please cancel your registration. Thank you!“

If you booked on the Nigerian site, it doesn't work that way. You don't choose the date you want, you choose the date you're expected to start. And right now because of the long wait time, it doesn't matter if they passed the date all you need is to have a valid admission letter.

On what date did you go on the embassy booking site to do all this??

Because currently people that did this in 2022 are still waiting for a date
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Bethxxie: 10:39am On May 12
xHopex:

I did.
Does it mean we'll get a date soon?

No, it doesn't. It could mean that after 30 days things should move faster. But, till 30 days pass, we aren'/t sure and as this moment the last date they gave (that we know of) was 2nd September 2022
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Bethxxie: 10:41am On May 12
Iambettywitdag:
Please o is it a MUST one write German A1 before he /she travel to Germany . Does the embassy need it ?.be cause my school doesn’t even want it . But I hear people are writing it ?

No, they don't need it. Your school might not need it either. But, you will need it to make your life easier in Germany.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by freshStarz: 4:53pm On May 12
Hi good evening guys

Does German schools need application fee before admission to their schools?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ayo1011: 8:55pm On May 12
Hello house,

I recently received an email from the embassy stating

""noreply@diplo.de

Thu, 25 Apr, 14:41

to me

---The Federal Foreign Office’s appointment management system---

Dear Anon,

The waiting period for appointments for the purpose of study increases each year with new registrations on the waiting list.

Many applicants change their travel plans due to the long waiting period and no longer require an appointment. This results in appointment slots not being used, since applicants do not cancel their registrations and do not appear for their scheduled appointments. In order to decrease waiting times for all applicants still interested in perusing their plans in Germany, you are required to confirm your registration within 30 days of receiving this email.

Kindly confirm that you still wish to apply for a visa for study purposes with appointment number ### at the German mission abroad in Lagos by clicking on the following link.

Any registration that is not confirmed within the deadline will be deleted irreversibly.

Thank you for helping to make the waiting time for everyone as short as possible.

Kind regards,
Embassy/Consulate General of the Federal Republic of Germany
in Lagos""

I've confirmed the appointment, But I'd like to know, does this mean I'll get an appointment this year? I applied on exactly 17th May *2023*

Thank you all in advance!
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ayo1011: 12:40am On May 13
Joddiealba:

Okay I will

please send it to me too arocket04@gmail.com, thank you!
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ayo1011: 10:17am On May 13
No, not to my knowledge at least, but if they use uniassist, you'll have to pay the uniassist application fee(75 Euros)

freshStarz:
Hi good evening guys

Does German schools need application fee before admission to their schools?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by freshStarz: 11:40am On May 13
Ayo1011:
No, not to my knowledge at least, but if they use uniassist, you'll have to pay the uniassist application fee(75 Euros)

Ok
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by freshStarz: 11:42am On May 13
Greetings guys

Please what's the range of school fees for masters in Germany?
Also what amount is supposed to be in the bank statement before visa can be granted
I know for Canada the bank statement should be up to 40 million.
I'm new to Germany student visa guys
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Droxford: 12:57pm On May 13
Greetings my people,
Please is there anyone coming to Nigeria from Germany anytime soon. My phone is bad and needs a brother.. A friend in Berlin got one for me but the shipping cost is way too expensive for me at the moment. 92eur is way too much for delivery right now. We dey manage for 9ja now. I will appreciate anyone that can help out please. thanks
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Hannania(m): 5:38pm On May 13
freshStarz:
Greetings guys

Please what's the range of school fees for masters in Germany?
Also what amount is supposed to be in the bank statement before visa can be granted
I know for Canada the bank statement should be up to 40 million.
I'm new to Germany student visa guys
There's a block account needed which is €11,208 to be opened in a German bank account. You'll be issued €935 monthly from it when you get to Germany. If you don't have first class in the last two years, you need to wait for 21 months to get an appointment date. Think well before you begin

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by freshStarz: 7:08pm On May 13
Hannania:
There's a block account needed which is €11,208 to be opened in a German bank account. You'll be issued €935 monthly from it when you get to Germany. If you don't have first class in the last two years, you need to wait for 21 months to get an appointment date. Think well before you begin

No be small thing o.
But anyways we must Japa to one of these cool countries
insha'Allah 🤲🏽
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Bethxxie: 7:12am On May 14
Ayo1011:
Hello house,

I recently received an email from the embassy stating

""noreply@diplo.de

Thu, 25 Apr, 14:41

to me

---The Federal Foreign Office’s appointment management system---

Dear Anon,

The waiting period for appointments for the purpose of study increases each year with new registrations on the waiting list.

Many applicants change their travel plans due to the long waiting period and no longer require an appointment. This results in appointment slots not being used, since applicants do not cancel their registrations and do not appear for their scheduled appointments. In order to decrease waiting times for all applicants still interested in perusing their plans in Germany, you are required to confirm your registration within 30 days of receiving this email.

Kindly confirm that you still wish to apply for a visa for study purposes with appointment number ### at the German mission abroad in Lagos by clicking on the following link.

Any registration that is not confirmed within the deadline will be deleted irreversibly.

Thank you for helping to make the waiting time for everyone as short as possible.

Kind regards,
Embassy/Consulate General of the Federal Republic of Germany
in Lagos""

I've confirmed the appointment, But I'd like to know, does this mean I'll get an appointment this year? I applied on exactly 17th May *2023*

Thank you all in advance!

Read the email and do as they asked you too. They've been sending this email out since April 23rd. They are sending it from 2022 till 2024...

So, it is saying is that they will give dates faster soon. But, I doubt they will give 2023 before 2022. Because they are still following the sequence
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Jandminded: 8:19am On May 14
OMXIX:

After daad then through uniassist. They will help you instead of going through all those stress.

Has the German embassy given you appointment?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Savagethe21st(m): 12:41pm On May 14
Adedabic3506:

You can get your Permanent resident card in benin Republic

You don't need to wait 20 month, just 6 month after your card... its real

Interview can be done in English, and its possible because I did mine there

If interested mail me
Ademolla3506@gmail.com
This guy is a fraudster. He scammed my money and held on to some of my documents. I will be releasing a full thread on him. Please do not fall victim.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ayo1011: 7:58pm On May 14
Savagethe21st:
This guy is a fraudster. He scammed my money and held on to some of my documents. I will be releasing a full thread on him. Please do not fall victim.

Oh God no
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ayo1011: 7:59pm On May 14
Bethxxie:

Read the email and do as they asked you too. They've been sending this email out since April 23rd. They are sending it from 2022 till 2024...

So, it is saying is that they will give dates faster soon. But, I doubt they will give 2023 before 2022. Because they are still following the sequence

Ah yes, thank you very much, I have confirmed it, I guess the wait continues
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Geesab: 1:02pm On May 15
Hello everyone, please I would like an opinion on Berlin School of Business and Innovation (BSBI) from Nigerians there or if you know anyone who is or has studied in the school. Is it a good school and Is one likely to get visa if you apply using BSBI? Thanks
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by mosesronnal(m): 3:13pm On May 15
Ayo1011:

Ah yes, thank you very much, I have confirmed it, I guess the wait continues

Hopefully after the 30 days they gave us to confirm our appointment, they should start giving out dates faster after they’ve filtered those who didn’t confirm theirs and you MIGHT get your date this year. I think they’re in September 2022 now. So hopefully August this year they should be in December 2022 or January 2023, and that’s if the process continues.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by alexifidon: 7:48pm On May 15
Germany is really hard on Nigerians with this their appointments thing as though they don't want us in their country.
Well, we can only try and if nothing is forthcoming na to find options oo.
Abeg who has applied to deggendorf institute of technology for winter session, I would love to know how long it takes to get admission.
And when all of your documents is certified OK by Primus Portal like so does that mean you would be considered for admission.

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ifeomavivine(f): 9:07pm On May 15
Hello guys, greetings

Please I want to ask, I will be getting a sponsorship letter from my brother and I want to know if is necessary to have a block account?

And also the date of birth on my NIN is different from the date of birth on my passport, please will it be an issue?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ayo1011: 10:40pm On May 15
ifeomavivine:
Hello guys, greetings

Please I want to ask, I will be getting a sponsorship letter from my brother and I want to know if is necessary to have a block account?

And also the date of birth on my NIN is different from the date of birth on my passport, please will it be an issue?

no, once you have a Sponsorship Letter you no longer need the blocked account

As for the date of birth, I'm not sure but I'll very likely be a problem
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ayo1011: 10:45pm On May 15
mosesronnal:

Hopefully after the 30 days they gave us to confirm our appointment, they should start giving out dates faster after they’ve filtered those who didn’t confirm theirs and you MIGHT get your date this year. I think they’re in September 2022 now. So hopefully August this year they should be in December 2022 or January 2023, and that’s if the process continues.

Honestly i really hope so, if not its till SS next year again
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by enithecreator: 11:02am On May 16
Hello everyone,

I have a question. I am trying to close my Fintiba Blocked account and retrieve the money that I deposited there, because I would not be able to wait very long for an appointment. I sent an email to the embassy requesting for a Sperrfreigabe (I would need to show Fintiba this document before they can block the account), and in return, they sent me a link to book an appointment IN LAGOS, to be able to close my blocked account.

Question is, is there any way to get this document from the embassy without having to travel to Lagos? I need that money because I have gotten admission to another school.

(1) (2) (3) ... (708) (709) (710) (711) (712) (713) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / USA Visit Visa Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.