Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,209 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Wise Saying - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Wise Saying (152 Views)

Stop Saying "Up Nepa", This Is The Correct English To Use / Stop Saying “how Was Your Night”, Here’s What To Say Instead / Video Of JAMB Officer Saying Snake Swallowed N36 Million Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wise Saying by Nixxxx(m): 9:27pm On Jan 08, 2020
It's always very right to spend a large chunk of your income/time on things that feeds you with deliberate and conscious knowledge. Don't get me wrong, that is not to say that investing on things that does not necessarily give you any knowledge is wrong, No!. Like having fun, by maybe running around your house, louding a marlian music screaming' zero belt no trousers". In fact Is a very good therapeutic way of easing stress. But again, you must try to always find that right spot in a grain of rice, where the two options evens out. But, if you ever decide to tip the scale in favor of one over the other, then you must make sure to pick that which gives you knowledge, because at the end, that is non arguably what can catapult you in life from point A to point B.  Again, who am I to play the judge? . You know the saying that "when choosing your poison chose wisely.
..... (yes I deliberately left out" Money " in this self debate, because I felt money is such a f"**king cliché, that have been over flogged, especially in Africa were every single person wants money and nobody wants sense. I guess that largely explains why we are collectively at the this stage as a continent "

(1) (Reply)

JAMB Suspend The Use Of NIN For 2020 UTME / How Much Will An Interactive Educational Website Cost? / High Quality Content Writers Are Needed ASAP.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.