Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,684 members, 7,823,929 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Infinix Hot 9 Specification - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hot 9 Specification (8084 Views)

Infinix Hot 9 And Hot 9 play devices Introduced To Nigerian Market / Infinix Hot 9 - Official Specifications & Price! / Tecno S1 Specification, Features And Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Hot 9 Specification by Teeboy2300(m): 9:46pm On Jan 10, 2020
edoairways:

You are a kid Mr go and learn home training because you lack it
you speak against abuse but you are deep into it. And just so you know I had home training long before you started growing pubes
Re: Infinix Hot 9 Specification by edoairways: 9:57pm On Jan 10, 2020
Teeboy2300:
you speak against abuse but you are deep into it. And just so you know I had home training long before you started growing pubes
You lack manner of approach
Re: Infinix Hot 9 Specification by Teeboy2300(m): 10:06pm On Jan 10, 2020
edoairways:

You lack manner of approach
Everything you say here contradicts your signature,you hypocrite!
Re: Infinix Hot 9 Specification by edoairways: 10:20pm On Jan 10, 2020
Teeboy2300:

Everything you say here contradicts your signature,you hypocrite!
Everything I said portrays who you are in real life. If you view my comments it rare to see me insult people on public forum. Constructive criticism is allowed not insults. This brings ideas hence one would brainstorm. It may shock you to know that many top businessmen and women are viewing comments on this forum. When a brand doesn't provide what you desire,you switch to another instead of spoiling their name. When you keep criticizing them at every thread, it makes it seem as if you depend on them. Personally I love other brands of phone and I follow their thread but it is rare for me to criticize them. Xiaomi for example is a good brand but I haven't be convinced about their camera quality at night and a good battery life
Re: Infinix Hot 9 Specification by Teeboy2300(m): 12:52pm On Jan 11, 2020
edoairways:

Everything I said portrays who you are in real life. If you view my comments it rare to see me insult people on public forum. Constructive criticism is allowed not insults. This brings ideas hence one would brainstorm. It may shock you to know that many top businessmen and women are viewing comments on this forum. When a brand doesn't provide what you desire,you switch to another instead of spoiling their name. When you keep criticizing them at every thread, it makes it seem as if you depend on them. Personally I love other brands of phone and I follow their thread but it is rare for me to criticize them. Xiaomi for example is a good brand but I haven't be convinced about their camera quality at night and a good battery life
How would you know who I am real life?
Your life will be better off if you can change your lifestyle
Re: Infinix Hot 9 Specification by edoairways: 12:55pm On Jan 11, 2020
Teeboy2300:

How would you know who I am real life?
Your life will be better off if you can change your lifestyle
Your emotions and response to things on the internet to a large extend portrays your personality.
Re: Infinix Hot 9 Specification by mummyson26(m): 1:49pm On Jan 11, 2020
Ebubeslym:
5 days old infinix hot 8 3Gb 32Gb midnight black for sale
Location ketu Lagos
How much?
Re: Infinix Hot 9 Specification by Teeboy2300(m): 1:53pm On Jan 11, 2020
edoairways:

Your emotions and response to things on the internet to a large extend portrays your personality.
I just wish you can make use of all the things you say. You have a very bad personality!
Re: Infinix Hot 9 Specification by edoairways: 3:07pm On Jan 11, 2020
Teeboy2300:

I just wish you can make use of all the things you say. You have a very bad personality!
You have a bad personality when you insulted me yet I didn't reply you. You need to work on your anger because it shows you can't bear criticism without insults. That is who you are in real life
Re: Infinix Hot 9 Specification by sunshineV(f): 4:19pm On Jan 11, 2020
awoo47:
hw many ppl play high demaning games on phone?

Almost all the youth
Re: Infinix Hot 9 Specification by sunshineV(f): 4:19pm On Jan 11, 2020
akingbadeomoseb:
Helio P35 is a good processor. The specs of smartphone are quite nice.

To slap u dey hungry me
Re: Infinix Hot 9 Specification by sunshineV(f): 4:21pm On Jan 11, 2020
Cheifokonko:
With what I read online, this processor is better then SD660 and 665.
https://versus.com/en/mediatek-helio-p35-vs-qualcomm-snapdragon-660

Weed smoker from okonko village
Re: Infinix Hot 9 Specification by Cheifokonko(m): 6:19pm On Jan 11, 2020
sunshineV:

Weed smoker from okonko village
did u check the link?
Re: Infinix Hot 9 Specification by drjprince: 6:30pm On Jan 11, 2020
Cheifokonko:
did u check the link?
which kind of mumu link is that undecided
Re: Infinix Hot 9 Specification by sunshineV(f): 11:34pm On Jan 11, 2020
drjprince:
which kind of mumu link is that undecided

Pesin wey don mad
Re: Infinix Hot 9 Specification by sunshineV(f): 11:35pm On Jan 11, 2020
Cheifokonko:
did u check the link?

La cliq la cripple
Re: Infinix Hot 9 Specification by drjprince: 6:05am On Jan 12, 2020
sunshineV:

Pesin wey don mad
swrs bro

I dey tell you undecided
Re: Infinix Hot 9 Specification by Teeboy2300(m): 12:45am On Jan 13, 2020
edoairways:

You have a bad personality when you insulted me yet I didn't reply you. You need to work on your anger because it shows you can't bear criticism without insults. That is who you are in real life
You truly are a lowlife. And who told you ive got anger is? If you are going to give insults,then better not speak against it you fool
Re: Infinix Hot 9 Specification by Mistermamus(m): 12:57am On Jan 13, 2020
drjprince:
you guys should recommend your weed to me let me try it out
haha Kai Wetin Musa no go see for gate.
Re: Infinix Hot 9 Specification by edoairways: 8:11am On Jan 13, 2020
Teeboy2300:

You truly are a lowlife. And who told you ive got anger is? If you are going to give insults,then better not speak against it you fool
This is your personality. Uncultured kid that lacks manner of approach in public forum. You just display it for the whole world to see.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot 9 Specification by Teeboy2300(m): 3:59pm On Jan 13, 2020
edoairways:

This is your personality. Uncultured kid that lacks manner of approach in public forum. You just display it for the whole world to see.
And what exactly are you doing? Everything you say here is exactly what you do. Now come back and quote me when you have sense. Idiot!
Re: Infinix Hot 9 Specification by Nellsworld(m): 4:37pm On Jan 13, 2020
Cheifokonko:
Stop viewing some blog dat wants to make cash and write rubbish, p35 is an inferior processor, an outdated one, if it was p60 or p70 u can come bck and argue, use ur Google well or watch you tube, by the way the best test is use a tecno or infinix phone with p35 and play pubg or pes 2020 on hd resolution and come bck and tallk
Re: Infinix Hot 9 Specification by meshachdbuzz(m): 4:51pm On Jan 13, 2020
Cheifokonko:

Oga check this one out https://www.phonecurry.com/benchmarks
Re: Infinix Hot 9 Specification by meshachdbuzz(m): 4:56pm On Jan 13, 2020
awoo47:
wot of redmi 8 with Snapdragon439 at 37k?

How much is infinix hot 8 1gb ram
Re: Infinix Hot 9 Specification by drjprince: 5:38pm On Jan 13, 2020
meshachdbuzz:

How much is infinix hot 8 1gb ram
that guy is sick embarassed
Re: Infinix Hot 9 Specification by edoairways: 8:00pm On Jan 13, 2020
Teeboy2300:

And what exactly are you doing? Everything you say here is exactly what you do. Now come back and quote me when you have sense. Idiot!
Mr man go and learn manner of approach because you lack it.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot 9 Specification by drjprince: 8:04pm On Jan 13, 2020
edoairways:

Mr man go and learn manner of approach because you lack it.
really

You dat have kwanu na Tecno you carry am market
Re: Infinix Hot 9 Specification by edoairways: 8:14pm On Jan 13, 2020
drjprince:
really

You dat have kwanu na Tecno you carry am market
I use a good phone (not tecno) however I don't need to spoil another brand to drive a point. There are many ways to to sell your brands. The like of xiaomi and others can penetrate the market if their prices are low for low income earners. This strata constitute the largest number of persons living in Nigeria. This group is where tecno targeted hence the large sales
Re: Infinix Hot 9 Specification by akingbadeomoseb: 1:25pm On Jan 14, 2020
Mediatek helio p35 is actually better than most of the snapdragon 600 series chipsets. smiley smiley it is relly powerful and I am using it.
Re: Infinix Hot 9 Specification by sunshineV(f): 2:00pm On Jan 14, 2020
akingbadeomoseb:
Mediatek helio p35 is actually better than most of the snapdragon 600 series chipsets. smiley smiley it is relly powerful and I am using it.

I think it's time we organize an afternoon class and lecture people about processor.

Drjprince comman pay for this one tuition fee

Modified: it's really not "relly" how come your keyboard didn't correct that? Are u sure u are using an android?
Re: Infinix Hot 9 Specification by drjprince: 2:12pm On Jan 14, 2020
sunshineV:

I think it's time we organize an afternoon class and lecture people about processor.

Drjprince comman pay for this one tuition fee

Modified: it's really not "relly" how come your keyboard didn't correct that? Are u sure u are using an android?
I don't want to waste my money grin

That one cannot be saved
Re: Infinix Hot 9 Specification by sunshineV(f): 6:03pm On Jan 14, 2020
drjprince:
I don't want to waste my money grin

That one cannot be saved

LMFAO beyond redemption grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are You Kidding Me...you Can Now Transfer Between Pc And Android Without Usb Cab / New Mtn 4gb Data Awoof Code For 1month Free Of Charge Promo / New Action Movies To Watch This Weekend – Extraction 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.