Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,129 members, 7,811,192 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:48 AM

BVN Change Of Name - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / BVN Change Of Name (675 Views)

BVN: Banks That May Suffer From Deposit Loss / More Bank Accounts To Be Shut As CBN Issues Strict BVN Rules / Can I Change My BVN Picture? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BVN Change Of Name by 2extremes(m): 9:34pm On Jan 08, 2020
Please, I need to do BVN change of name urgently.
How do I go about it?
Re: BVN Change Of Name by LOGOBELT: 9:44pm On Jan 08, 2020
Goto the bank you enrolled for bvn, go with valid ID, goto the customer care section, tell them your problem.... Shikenah

And one important thing, make sure you visit the FEMALE CUSTOMER CARE not MALE
Re: BVN Change Of Name by SEGLIZ: 10:31pm On Jan 08, 2020
LOGOBELT:
Goto the bank you enrolled for bvn, go with valid ID, goto the customer care section, tell them your problem.... Shikenah

And one important thing, make sure you visit the FEMALE CUSTOMER CARE not MALE

why female and not make?

(1) (Reply)

Logistics Company Offering Pay On Delivery Service Nationwide / A Business You Can Start With As Little As #2000 / How To Make Your First Million With These 15 High-in-demand Everyday Commodities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.