Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,385 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Start Your Own Importation Business From China, Turkey, UK And Us To Nigeria. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Start Your Own Importation Business From China, Turkey, UK And Us To Nigeria. (875 Views)

Ship Cheaply From the USA, UK And Canada To Nigeria Without Leaving Your Home! / Follow This Thread To Learn Importation From China, Turkey, Malaysia, UK And USA / How I Started A Soap Making Business From Scratch (pictures And Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Start Your Own Importation Business From China, Turkey, UK And Us To Nigeria. by Damzytech(m): 10:48pm On Jan 08, 2020
Hello everyone, I just created a Whatsapp group on importation business which i just want to teach 50 people only on how they can start there own importation business and be making 80-100% profit. Check the comment box for the link �.

What you will learn:

1. What is importation?

2. Necessary materials needed to become an importer

3. Where to import goods to Nigeria and make huge profit.

4. The do/dont in importation business

5. Which types of goods can be imported to Nigeria.

6. The legit agent needed to help you get your goods to Nigeria

7. How to advertise your products and get real buyers.

Note: it is free for first 50 people so, hurry up to join and thank me later.
Re: Start Your Own Importation Business From China, Turkey, UK And Us To Nigeria. by Damzytech(m): 10:00pm On Jan 28, 2020
The class has ended, but you can still message us for guides
Re: Start Your Own Importation Business From China, Turkey, UK And Us To Nigeria. by Damzytech(m): 3:59pm On Feb 14, 2020
We use to happy to do what we are doing. Bring all your questions, it will be attended to
Re: Start Your Own Importation Business From China, Turkey, UK And Us To Nigeria. by fastlane84: 6:00pm On Feb 14, 2020
Sell your goods here
Re: Start Your Own Importation Business From China, Turkey, UK And Us To Nigeria. by Damzytech(m): 2:01am On Feb 16, 2020
fastlane84:
Sell your goods here

Where

(1) (Reply)

Who Else Received This Message From FIRS. I Need Help. / A Petrol Station Along Kubwa Dual Carriageway (katampe) In Abuja Is On Fire. VID / More Customers For N3,000 - Offer Ends In Two Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.