Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

P D M On The March Again: Atiku/soludo In Secret Meeting - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / P D M On The March Again: Atiku/soludo In Secret Meeting (3311 Views)

''BRF'' -- For -- ''POWER'' : Nigeria On The March Again / Photo: Did Anyone Noticed This About The March 28 Presidential Election ? / Osinbajo Is My Problem -Jonathan Cries Out In Secret Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: P D M On The March Again: Atiku/soludo In Secret Meeting by Nobody: 1:26pm On Dec 05, 2010
mikeansy:

I make no appologies for not supporting Jonathan because he is simply not up to the job. In your response you don't even bother to argue that he is and yet you think it makes sense to support a man clearly not up to the job simply for ethnic reasons. With a behaviour like that you have lost all moral right to accuse anybody that their opinnion or choice of candidate is driven by tribalism.

Some of you forget that while the likes of Donald Duke, Pat utomi and Rochas Okorocha were busy running for President in 2007. Jonathan secretely kept quiet, funded 3rd term, when 3rd term did not work he was rewarded with the office of VP while others were clamouring for power to remain in the South.

For some curious reasons now Jonathan is at the center of it all and now anybody who does not support him must be immoral and mad. The question is, if Jonathan was not the incumbent through PDP ridiculous choices of candidates will anybody be talking about him as a Presidential candidate? the answer is a big NO.

Not everything is about 2015 you know?
The future of this country between 2011 and 2015 is as important.

Jonathan has not demonstrated that he is the man  for the job. So get used to it.[/b]Jonathan will loose because he is not up to the job and at the 11th how the Political class in this country will all jump ship starting from the South East. A blind man simply can not lead those who see, Jonathan just has not got it. That is the fact.

You are funny, you know!. You speaks with so much convictions, but you have still not given any congent reason why Jonathan should not exercise his right to contest in 2011, all you are saying is that he is has not demostrated enough brashness required for the office ala OBJ. Pray tell, what competence are you talking about, I want specifics and not this your vague talk.

I used to take you serious - and I still do, BUT not on this 2011 election, everything you have against GEJ is just because you earnestly desired an Igbo man in Aso Rock in 2015. You ridiculous allegation that [b]he FUNDED OBJ third term
without any concrete proof is still in tandem with my earlier assertion of giving a dog a bad name to hang it. PROVE IT AND I WILL BELIEVE YOU.   
Yes am getting used to Jonathan as my C-I-C and the realisation that he will be there post 2011, it people like you that are rather finding it difficult to come to term with the realisation that an Ijaw man will most likely occupy Aso Rock post 2011.

Of course i wont agree that everyone should support GEJ for the Presidency, the only thing I find rather curious is that some of the most vociferous people against his ambition are Igbos and it not difficult to understand or locate the reason for that - simple, he is perceived as a road block to an Igbo man in Aso Rock from 2015. Stop this your GEJ incompetent theory and argue based on your actual reason.

Yes it a fact that people are tired of some hegemonies telling us where to go as if we are goats like their people, for all I care you can continue to allow  "9 wisemen" to keep determining your political destiny. Enough is Enough my brother!
Re: P D M On The March Again: Atiku/soludo In Secret Meeting by Nobody: 1:58pm On Dec 05, 2010
Jonathan Goodluck has every right to contest, every fool in Nigeria of the appropriate age who has completed primary 6 can also contest. So Jonathan can contest.

But he will not be getting my votes because he has not demonstrated that he is up to the job (and this is clearly the case with most people in the South East). He has had 10 months to do that and he has failed. I am not asking him to be brash like OBJ, I am only asking for a President brilliant enough to lead others.

If you want to conclude that the reason I am not supporting him is because I want an Igbo President in 2015; that is entirely your business. I won't even loose sleep trying to defend that argument because Igbos do not owe Jonathan any responsibility to support him and can not be blackmailed into supporting a candidate who is clearly not even brilliant enough to be a Local Government Chairman. So that noise is entirely up to you, you can continue making it but be sure that it wont win you any support because Igbos don't get bullied that easily.

Under President Jonathan we have seen a man who wants to industrialize Nigeria but approves a 1 billion dollar project to import dustbins.
Under President Jonathan we have seen a man who for some curious reasons depleted the Nation's ECA account for the sake of politics only to propose a soveraign wealth fund later after blowing the ECA just because he thinks it will buy him political loyalty.
Under President Jonathan we have seen a President who in the face of terrorists attacks on our independence day which saw some of our soldiers killed, instead of the President re-assuring the nation of his committment to find the perpetrators and purnish them he prefered to spend more time absolving the number one suspect and went as far as inviting some ex-militants for a tea party to Aso Rock.
Under President Jonathan we have seen a President promise a free and fair election only to try to sneak a lagislation through NASS that will see his own employees nominate him as Presidential candidate for the PDP.
We have seen President Jonathan oust an Ogbulafor who was only alledged to have stolen $1m only to install a man who possibly was part of 3 people who stole $236m just because the later will play by his own rules.
Under President Jonathan we have seen bribery flying all around with the latest being Pastor Tunde Bakare. Just spending money willfully when the country is broke.

What does Jonathan Goodluck even stand for? Aisha Sessay of CNN put this exact question to the  President and he could not answer.

All we have under President Jonathan are policy summersaults, never proactive on anything and at best reactionary. When he speaks you see a man clearly out of his debt which is why he spends more time behind the scene on facebook.

The man is surely headed home after 2011, this country deserves better. There is no way a dumb President will transform the political fortunes of this country.
Re: P D M On The March Again: Atiku/soludo In Secret Meeting by appletango: 2:17pm On Dec 05, 2010
mikeansy:

Jonathan Goodluck has every right to contest, every fool in Nigeria of the appropriate age who has completed primary 6 can also contest. So Jonathan can contest.

But he will not be getting my votes because he has not demonstrated that he is up to the job (and this is clearly the case with most people in the South East). He has had 10 months to do that and he has failed. I am not asking him to be brash like OBJ, I am only asking for a President brilliant enough to lead others.

If you want to conclude that the reason I am not supporting him is because I want an Igbo President in 2015; that is entirely your business. I won't even loose sleep trying to defend that argument because Igbos do not owe Jonathan any responsibility to support him and can not be blackmailed into supporting a candidate who is clearly not even brilliant enough to be a Local Government Chairman. So that noise is entirely up to you, you can continue making it but be sure that it wont win you any support because Igbos don't get bullied that easily.

Under President Jonathan we have seen a man who wants to industrialize Nigeria but approves a 1 billion dollar project to import dustbins.
Under President Jonathan we have seen a man who for some curious reasons depleted the Nation's ECA account for the sake of politics only to propose a soveraign wealth fund later after blowing the ECA just because he thinks it will buy him political loyalty.
Under President Jonathan we have seen a President who in the face of terrorists attacks on our independence day which saw some of our soldiers killed, instead of the President re-assuring the nation of his committment to find the perpetrators and purnish them he prefered to spend more time absolving the number one suspect and went as far as inviting some ex-militants for a tea party to Aso Rock.
Under President Jonathan we have seen a President promise a free and fair election only to try to sneak a lagislation through NASS that will see his own employees nominate him as Presidential candidate for the PDP.
We have seen President Jonathan oust an Ogbulafor who was only alledged to have stolen $1m only to install a man who possibly was part of 3 people who stole $236m just because the later will play by his own rules.
Under President Jonathan we have seen bribery flying all around with the latest being Pastor Tunde Bakare. Just spending money willfully when the country is broke.

What does Jonathan Goodluck even stand for? Aisha Sessay of CNN put this exact question to the  President and he could not answer.

All we have under President Jonathan are policy summersaults, never proactive on anything and at best reactionary. When he speaks you see a man clearly out of his debt which is why he spends more time behind the scene on facebook.

The man is surely headed home after 2011, this country deserves better. There is no way a dumb President will transform the political fortunes of this country.

This.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Best President Nigeria Ever Had Since Independence / Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Is My Mentor / B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Air Force Promotes 107 Senior Officers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.