Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,876 members, 7,824,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

No American Life Lost, I Want Peace, Full Speech Of Trump After Iran Attack. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / No American Life Lost, I Want Peace, Full Speech Of Trump After Iran Attack. (712 Views)

ISRAEL Vows To Take Revenge 'clearly And Forcefully' After Iran Drone Attack / Several Sailors Killed After Iran Missile 'Accidentally' Strikes Own Ship (Pics) / Protests In Tehran After Iran Admits Shooting Down Plane (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No American Life Lost, I Want Peace, Full Speech Of Trump After Iran Attack. by Adefemi404: 5:31am On Jan 09, 2020
"Good morning. I'm pleased to inform you: The American people should be extremely grateful and happy no Americans were harmed in last night’s attack by the Iranian regime. We suffered no casualties, all of our soldiers are safe, and only minimal damage was sustained at our military bases....
Read more

http:///news/detail/d116b1b2167ea12f60dfb6040f04b822?product=

Re: No American Life Lost, I Want Peace, Full Speech Of Trump After Iran Attack. by Damian077: 6:14am On Jan 09, 2020
We all want peace and peace will definitely prevailed
Re: No American Life Lost, I Want Peace, Full Speech Of Trump After Iran Attack. by itsme01: 6:23am On Jan 09, 2020
grin

I really love the Iranian.. when a bully comes your way you send him some missile and make him back down and call for peace..

this shameless con artist was on twitter running his mouth and sending troops thinking he can bully anyone, but after Iranian targeted and fire missiled into "TWO" US Air base and their overpriced Missile defense system could only defend 25% of the missile while 75% was succefull .. Trump had a rethink.. imagine if it was an embassy they targeted without any defense system or an oil installation? Now the Russians would start smilling to the bank because the missiles used are solviets, and they just sold S-400 anti missile to Iraq right under US's nose

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No American Life Lost, I Want Peace, Full Speech Of Trump After Iran Attack. by updatechange(m): 6:25am On Jan 09, 2020
Peace must reign

1 Like

Re: No American Life Lost, I Want Peace, Full Speech Of Trump After Iran Attack. by updatechange(m): 6:29am On Jan 09, 2020
itsme01:
grin

I really love the Iranian.. when a bully comes your way you send him some missile and make him back down and call for peace..

this shameless con artist was on twitter running his mouth and sending troops thinking he can bully anyone, but after Iranian targeted and fire missiled into "TWO" US Air base and their overpriced Missile defense system could only defend 25% of the missile while 75% was succefull .. Trump had a rethink.. imagine if it was an embassy they targeted without any defense system

If it was more than that I bet my kidney Trump will hit harder and faster. America is not just a country any body can fvck with.
Re: No American Life Lost, I Want Peace, Full Speech Of Trump After Iran Attack. by itsme01: 6:32am On Jan 09, 2020
updatechange:

If it was more than that I bet my kidney Trump will hit harder and faster. America is not just a country any body can fvck with.

how are we sure it wasnt more than that? everyone knows Trump is a liar looking for a distraction from his impeachment fever and got more than he bargained for

Isreal wont fight with him, congress wont approve it, US citizens dont want to be drafted tell me how hard can a drowning man go? trust me Iranians are very crazy they would continue the attack this is just 2 ot of 53 marked site

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No American Life Lost, I Want Peace, Full Speech Of Trump After Iran Attack. by MoIbrahim: 6:32am On Jan 09, 2020
Searing comfortably in ur country, celebrating war between two other countries grin

Well, Trump is sharper than Naija Jews...

Re: No American Life Lost, I Want Peace, Full Speech Of Trump After Iran Attack. by updatechange(m): 6:39am On Jan 09, 2020
itsme01:

how are we sure it wasnt more than that? everyone knows Trump is a liar looking for a distraction from his impeachment fever and got more than he bargained for

Isreal wont fight with him, congress wont approve it, US citizens dont want to be drafted tell me how hard can a drowning man go? trust me Iranians are very crazy they would continue the attack this is just 2 ot of 53 marked site

Iran marked 35 not 53 while U.S. marked 52 sites.
BTW check for yourself countries with the highest and the best military hardware in the world... Iran is not in top 10 while the U.S. is still the number 1 in the world.
Re: No American Life Lost, I Want Peace, Full Speech Of Trump After Iran Attack. by itsme01: 6:44am On Jan 09, 2020
updatechange:

Iran marked 35 not 53 while U.S. marked 52 sites.
BTW check for yourself countries with the highest and the best military hardware in the world... Iran is not in top 10.

Iran isnt fighting a real war but an economic war, they aint targeting civillians only Oil installation , millitary base and every assets that would make US look bad and weak in terms of secuirity... dont forget they blew up saudi oil tanker, rubish US embassy, and now they are going after US base.. its just to make US look weak and get more customers for Russia..

deep down Iranian leader are wary of suliemani
Re: No American Life Lost, I Want Peace, Full Speech Of Trump After Iran Attack. by updatechange(m): 6:51am On Jan 09, 2020
itsme01:

Iran isnt fighting a real war but an economic war, they aint targeting civillians only Oil installation , millitary base and every assets that would make US look bad and weak in terms of secuirity... dont forget they blew up saudi oil tanker, rubish US embassy, and now they are going after US base.. its just to make US look weak and get more customers for Russia..

That's where u got it all wrong... U.S. is currently fighting the number 1 playa when it comes to economy and world trades (China), nothing has happened, not to talk of Iran that will soon go back to their dark days of several sanctions from the same world trade including their oil.
Remember blowing up a US base is inconsequential to killing of d number 2 man in d country.
Re: No American Life Lost, I Want Peace, Full Speech Of Trump After Iran Attack. by VahinHassan: 6:59am On Jan 09, 2020
[s]
itsme01:

[/s]
Re: No American Life Lost, I Want Peace, Full Speech Of Trump After Iran Attack. by itsme01: 7:01am On Jan 09, 2020
updatechange:

That's where u got it all wrong... U.S. is currently fighting the number 1 playa when it comes to economy and world trades (China), nothing has happened, not to talk of Iran that will soon go back to their dark days of several sanctions from the same world trade including their oil.
Remember blowing up a US base is inconsequential to killing of d number 2 man in d country.

cant you see Iran has nothing absolutely nothing to loose( even the Number one is happy Suliemani is out because of his growing popularity accross the region as the hero who whiped ISIS out) and Russia has everything to gain.. This is not really Iran vs US, its one of US vs Russia power play just to sell some toys,
Re: No American Life Lost, I Want Peace, Full Speech Of Trump After Iran Attack. by VahinHassan: 7:05am On Jan 09, 2020
[s]
itsme01:

cant you see Iran has nothing absolutely nothing to loose( even the Number one is happy Suliemani is out because of his growing popularity accross the region as the hero who whiped ISIS out) and Russia has everything to gain.. This is not really Iran vs US, its one of US vs Russia power play just to sell some toys,
[/s]
Re: No American Life Lost, I Want Peace, Full Speech Of Trump After Iran Attack. by VahinHassan: 7:05am On Jan 09, 2020
[s]
itsme01:

[/s]
Re: No American Life Lost, I Want Peace, Full Speech Of Trump After Iran Attack. by updatechange(m): 7:13am On Jan 09, 2020
itsme01:

U.S. still remains number one in military hardware, Russia and China are behind. Russia will only offer them some of their weapon which I don't think Iran can buy cos their billions in the German banks will be freezed for that purpose. Remember UK and Germany are behind the US and won't dare release funds for the Iranians... mind Saudi, UAE, Qatar, Bahrain are all US allies and won't support any move by the Iranian to borrow funds except they go to China.
Re: No American Life Lost, I Want Peace, Full Speech Of Trump After Iran Attack. by itsme01: 7:20am On Jan 09, 2020
updatechange:

U.S. still remains number one in military hardware, Russia and China are behind. Russia will only offer them some of their weapon which I don't think Iran can buy cos their billions in the German banks will be freezed for that purpose. Remember UK and Germany are behind the US and won't dare release funds for the Iranians... mind Saudi, UAE, Qatar, Bahrain are all US allies and won't support any move by the Iranian to borrow funds except they go to China.

Russia is so desperate to displace US it would give gadget to anyone on loan or free, why did you think Kim of North korea went to moscow only for US to quickly grant a deal with NK? who do you think is backing Assad in syria and making US look powerless on the issue?

look man US is number one only because they are clever to keep dodging confrontation that can reveal them, in reality Russia is quite advance in military and even space program...

i want you to mark this down, Iran would continue with the provocation and attack on US intrest and US wont be able to respond because of Russia

Re: No American Life Lost, I Want Peace, Full Speech Of Trump After Iran Attack. by VahinHassan: 7:23am On Jan 09, 2020
[s]
itsme01:

Russia is so desperate to displace US it would give gadget to anyone on loan or free, why did you think Kim of North korea went to moscow only for US to quickly grant a deal with NK? who do you think is backing Assad in syria and making US look powerless on the issue?

look man US is number one only because they are clever to keep dodging confrontation that can reveal them, in reality Russia is quite advance in military and even space program...

i want you to mark this down, Iran would continue with the provocation and attack on US intrest and US wont be able to respond because of Russia

[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No American Life Lost, I Want Peace, Full Speech Of Trump After Iran Attack. by updatechange(m): 10:20am On Jan 09, 2020
itsme01:

I repeat do not compare US with any country of the world militarily, they 're number one by far... Russia is fifth Iran is 14th US with over 2million foot soldiers.

(1) (Reply)

What Happens If Trump Refuses To Leave Office / India’s Bandit Queen who became a member of Parliamemt. / The Mastermind Behind Ethiopia Rebel Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.