Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

The Countries With The Most Powerful Military In Africa In 2019, Nigeria Is No.. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Countries With The Most Powerful Military In Africa In 2019, Nigeria Is No.. (6966 Views)

The Most Powerful Military Force In Nigeria. Pictures. / GSS Kaduna Kidnap: Military In Firefight With Gang Who Kidnapped Students / Most Powerful Military In Africa 2019 (strongest And Best) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Countries With The Most Powerful Military In Africa In 2019, Nigeria Is No.. by ItooWorWor(m): 9:18am On Jan 09, 2020
Huawei101:
I was not expecting Nigeria on the list.

fighting boko haram all these years
Oga go sidon jare, boko haram would have long been defeated if Nigeria government are not playing politics with it.
Re: The Countries With The Most Powerful Military In Africa In 2019, Nigeria Is No.. by Blackking98(m): 9:30am On Jan 09, 2020
slimiyke:

I kinda agree with you considering the 1978 war between isreal and Egypt and how they almost oppressed them anyway, thanks the their allies
isreal didn't have allies back then. The 1967 war isreal was alone. In 1978 the USA president then wasn't as close to isreal as an American president should be, he even made sure isreal redrew it's occupational forces from Sinai peninsula after they crushed Egyptian forces. Why do you think Egypt no de even reason beef with isreal again, na Dem don suffer pass for isreal hand after Palestine
Re: The Countries With The Most Powerful Military In Africa In 2019, Nigeria Is No.. by BiafranBushBoy: 9:47am On Jan 09, 2020
Lynx001:
.add the monies spent by the top 10 african countries its not up to one quarter of what usa spends annualy. speak for yourself. its ur family that is ready. On behalf of all zones of ncan we the south east zone disassociate ourself from your post.
signed:biafranbushboy.south east. Chairman. Anambra1st son. Secretary.
signed:olatunji:southwest chairman.
signed:sarrki:northern zone chairman.

cheesy
Re: The Countries With The Most Powerful Military In Africa In 2019, Nigeria Is No.. by slimiyke(m): 9:49am On Jan 09, 2020
Blackking98:
isreal didn't have allies back then. The 1967 war isreal was alone. In 1978 the USA president then wasn't as close to isreal as an American president should be, he even made sure isreal redrew it's occupational forces from Sinai peninsula after they crushed Egyptian forces. Why do you think Egypt no de even reason beef with isreal again, na Dem don suffer pass for isreal hand after Palestine
I appreciate your contribution here....but isreal winning that war was more of a miracle because Egypt almost subdued their forces
Re: The Countries With The Most Powerful Military In Africa In 2019, Nigeria Is No.. by Nobody: 9:57am On Jan 09, 2020
KingAzubuike:

The Egyptian military is rated higher than the Israeli military. The Iranian military is rated higher too. The only edge Israel has is the allies and sugar daddies in the name of USA and other Western countries. that sponsor them with weapons and financial assistance.

https://www.globalfirepower.com/countries-listing.asp

Lol but Israel whooped Egyptian ass in the yom kippur war in 1973

Strongest military is currently measured only by manpower and equipment, not by war tactics, strategy and relevant battles fought and won which are also very important factors in any war, so this list isn’t so important.

The only reason America is the strongest isn’t only because of 2 trillion dollar worth of equipment, but also because they are the country that has fought the most battles with most relevant battle experience currently in the world.

If Nigeria had 2 trillion dollars worth of military hardware, US go still give us sand to chop
Re: The Countries With The Most Powerful Military In Africa In 2019, Nigeria Is No.. by KingAzubuike(f): 10:16am On Jan 09, 2020
Ttrrffyyghuuh:

Lol but Israel whooped Egyptian ass in the yom kippur war in 1973

Strongest military is currently measured only by manpower and equipment, not by war tactics, strategy and relevant battles fought and won which are also very important factors in any war, so this list isn’t so important.

The only reason America is the strongest isn’t only because of 2 trillion dollar worth of equipment, but also because they are the country that has fought the most battles with most relevant battle experience currently in the world.

If Nigeria had 2 trillion dollars worth of military hardware, US go still give us sand to chop
So how many battles has your beloved Israel fought and won. I doubt it's even more than 10. When France has fought thousands and won more than a thousand.

Re: The Countries With The Most Powerful Military In Africa In 2019, Nigeria Is No.. by Blackking98(m): 10:31am On Jan 09, 2020
slimiyke:

I appreciate your contribution here....but isreal winning that war was more of a miracle because Egypt almost subdued their forces
hmm my brother it's still baffling how possible it is. But I'm going strictly by logic and facts because if I mention miracle as you have said some people will have HBP

1 Like

Re: The Countries With The Most Powerful Military In Africa In 2019, Nigeria Is No.. by Blackking98(m): 10:33am On Jan 09, 2020
KingAzubuike:

So how many battles has your beloved Israel fought and won. I doubt it's even more than 10. When France has fought thousands and won more than a thousand.

Why do you seem to be anti isreal in every thread. Top African armies you dragged isreal into it. What has hating on isreal brought for you and your family? I think NL family has to pray for u
Re: The Countries With The Most Powerful Military In Africa In 2019, Nigeria Is No.. by Nobody: 10:41am On Jan 09, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Most of the French and British battles are 14th to 15th century battles, mostly irrelevant experience to modern day warfare, so America has been involved directly or indirectly in more battles in the last two centuries than any other nation,

Isreal strength isn’t by number of battles but by battle strategy, they’ve only fought eight recognized wars and have won everything, they’re unbeaten till today lol, and that says a lot considering their small size
Re: The Countries With The Most Powerful Military In Africa In 2019, Nigeria Is No.. by KingAzubuike(f): 10:48am On Jan 09, 2020
Ttrrffyyghuuh:

Most of the French and British battles are 14th to 15th century battles, mostly irrelevant experience to modern day warfare, so America has been involved directly or indirectly in more battles in the last two centuries than any other nation,

Isreal strength isn’t by number of battles but by battle strategy, they’ve only fought eight recognized wars and have won everything, they’re unbeaten till today lol, and that says a lot considering their small size
Israel have fought eight and won all? In 2006, a small militia group in Lebanon defeated the entire Israeli military. They handled them like rabbits and made them to return back to their country with their tails between their legs. This happened during the Lebanese war of 2006. As usual, the Israelis resulted to begging their sugar daddy, the USA to come to their aid.

1 Like

Re: The Countries With The Most Powerful Military In Africa In 2019, Nigeria Is No.. by Roon9(m): 11:15am On Jan 09, 2020
KingAzubuike:

The Egyptian military is rated higher than the Israeli military. The Iranian military is rated higher too. The only edge Israel has is the allies and sugar daddies in the name of USA and other Western countries. that sponsor them with weapons and financial assistance.

Aren't you tired of these bullshiit you pedalling?
Re: The Countries With The Most Powerful Military In Africa In 2019, Nigeria Is No.. by Aboks(m): 11:32am On Jan 09, 2020
aimuan:
Enemy of Nigeria. how really does it make you feel when you put your country down?can you tell me pls?

because naija is a sinking ship we are just surviving
Re: The Countries With The Most Powerful Military In Africa In 2019, Nigeria Is No.. by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jan 09, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Israel have fought eight and won all? In 2006, a small militia group in Lebanon defeated the entire Israeli military. They handled them like rabbits and made them to return back to their country with their tails between their legs. This happened during the Lebanese war of 2006. As usual, the Israelis resulted to begging their sugar daddy, the USA to come to their aid.

You must really dislike Isreal, I’m sure that article you posted is Hezbollah news lol, Isreal didn’t lose, the outcome of the war was indecisive.

The war ended when UN negotiated a ceasefire on both sides,

From Washingtonpost

Re: The Countries With The Most Powerful Military In Africa In 2019, Nigeria Is No.. by Ifecobestie(m): 12:27pm On Jan 09, 2020
LOGOBELT:

Dont go there...i mean dont.

If i hear pim from you again
u say weting....?
Re: The Countries With The Most Powerful Military In Africa In 2019, Nigeria Is No.. by MasterKernel: 12:58pm On Jan 09, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Please go and read and stop exposing your ignorance. Israel won 7 countries in just 6 days of war in 1967.
Re: The Countries With The Most Powerful Military In Africa In 2019, Nigeria Is No.. by KingAzubuike(f): 1:00pm On Jan 09, 2020
MasterKernel:

Please go and read and stop exposing your ignorance. Israel won 7 countries in just 6 days of war in 1967.
Why won't they win when they were fighting Lebanon and Jordan. Even Nigeria would have done better
Re: The Countries With The Most Powerful Military In Africa In 2019, Nigeria Is No.. by KingAzubuike(f): 1:01pm On Jan 09, 2020
Ttrrffyyghuuh:

You must really dislike Isreal, I’m sure that article you posted is Hezbollah news lol, Isreal didn’t lose, the outcome of the war was indecisive.

The war ended when UN negotiated a ceasefire on both sides,

From Washingtonpost
Watch this and stop displaying your illiteracy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bIt2eblH88

1 Like

Re: The Countries With The Most Powerful Military In Africa In 2019, Nigeria Is No.. by MasterKernel: 1:08pm On Jan 09, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Why won't they win when they were fighting Lebanon and Jordan. Even Nigeria would have done better

Like I said earlier, read. They were seven countries.
Syria
Egypt
Jordan
Iraq
Kuwait
Saudi Arabia
Algeria

Egypt is rated 12th most powerful military, while Nigeria is 43rd, you now imagine Iraq joining.

Nigeria couldn't win Biafra with European support for 3 years, and Israel a nation of 2.7 million then defeating 7 nations in just 6 days.
Re: The Countries With The Most Powerful Military In Africa In 2019, Nigeria Is No.. by KingAzubuike(f): 1:13pm On Jan 09, 2020
MasterKernel:

Syria
Egypt
Jordan
Iraq
Kuwait
Saudi Arabia
Algeria

Egypt is rated 12th most powerful military, while Nigeria is 43rd, you now imagine Iraq joining.

Nigeria couldn't win Biafra with European support for 3 years, and Israel a nation of 2.7 million then defeating 7 nations in just 6 days.
What was the military capacity of these countries in 1967? Yet Israel couldn't defeat them alone without allied support. Let them come and repeat the same six day war with these countries today

1 Like

Re: The Countries With The Most Powerful Military In Africa In 2019, Nigeria Is No.. by MasterKernel: 1:50pm On Jan 09, 2020
KingAzubuike:

What was the military capacity of these countries in 1967? Yet Israel couldn't defeat them alone without allied support. Let them come and repeat the same six day war with these countries today

Please pick a book and start reading. Israel became a nation in 1948, still building a nation by 1967, Egypt and Iraq were powerful nations, in fact, The League of Nations then... Was literally begging then again fighting Israel, but they refused, mind you there wasn't any UN, it was League of Nations.

1 Like

Re: The Countries With The Most Powerful Military In Africa In 2019, Nigeria Is No.. by treasureboy09(m): 2:18pm On Jan 09, 2020
MasterKernel:

Please pick a book and start reading. Israel became a nation in 1948, still building a nation by 1967, Egypt and Iraq were powerful nations, in fact, The League of Nations then... Was literally begging then again fighting Israel, but they refused, mind you there wasn't any UN, it was League of Nations.
. I love the way, you schooled these fellows, they nothing about history......

1 Like

Re: The Countries With The Most Powerful Military In Africa In 2019, Nigeria Is No.. by treasureboy09(m): 2:19pm On Jan 09, 2020
treasureboy09:
. I love the way, you schooled these fellows, they know nothing about history......
Re: The Countries With The Most Powerful Military In Africa In 2019, Nigeria Is No.. by MPSA(m): 3:24pm On Jan 09, 2020
South Africa is Number one on that list, No Army will stand before our powerful Army grin
Re: The Countries With The Most Powerful Military In Africa In 2019, Nigeria Is No.. by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 09, 2020
eDeity:

Hello! Oga spare me the trash. Israel is no more important than the least country in this earth before God. Gods own people that was almost annihilated in the ww2, That's squatting in another man's land in the Middle East, without American, Isreal would have ceased to exist. No wonder they're always asslicking America.

Israel is squatting on another man's land?

How please?

And on whose land?
Re: The Countries With The Most Powerful Military In Africa In 2019, Nigeria Is No.. by Biodun556(m): 4:53pm On Jan 09, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Isreal is an advanced US military base.
Re: The Countries With The Most Powerful Military In Africa In 2019, Nigeria Is No.. by Biodun556(m): 4:56pm On Jan 09, 2020
MasterKernel:

Syria
Egypt
Jordan
Iraq
Kuwait
Saudi Arabia
Algeria

It is common facts that America fought the war on behalf of Israel. They own nothing. Israel relies US military and financial aid.
Israel has a portion in all US annual budget.
Re: The Countries With The Most Powerful Military In Africa In 2019, Nigeria Is No.. by MasterKernel: 5:16pm On Jan 09, 2020
Biodun556:

It is common facts that America fought the war on behalf of Israel. They own nothing. Israel relies US military and financial aid.
Israel has a portion in all US annual budget.

Did American send their troops?
Re: The Countries With The Most Powerful Military In Africa In 2019, Nigeria Is No.. by budaatum: 5:48pm On Jan 09, 2020
Smart Nigeria, for not wasting the little we have on ego machinery that kills.

1 Like

Re: The Countries With The Most Powerful Military In Africa In 2019, Nigeria Is No.. by pazienza(m): 6:07pm On Jan 09, 2020
Hopefully they are not counting on Igbo population as part of the able bodied men that could be enrolled into the Nigerian Army in war.
Because we all know that will not work.

3 Likes

Re: The Countries With The Most Powerful Military In Africa In 2019, Nigeria Is No.. by Dedetwo(m): 7:38pm On Jan 09, 2020
KingAzubuike:

If at all these jackass countries are rated higher than Israel in military strength, it must be due to their numerical advantage over Israel.
Re: The Countries With The Most Powerful Military In Africa In 2019, Nigeria Is No.. by Dedetwo(m): 7:44pm On Jan 09, 2020
slimiyke:

I kinda agree with you considering the 1978 war between isreal and Egypt and how they almost oppressed them anyway, thanks the their allies

I guess you meant 1973.
Re: The Countries With The Most Powerful Military In Africa In 2019, Nigeria Is No.. by Dedetwo(m): 7:49pm On Jan 09, 2020
eDeity:

Hello! Oga spare me the trash. Israel is no more important than the least country in this earth before God. Gods own people that was almost annihilated in the ww2, That's squatting in another man's land in the Middle East, without American, Isreal would have ceased to exist. No wonder they're always asslicking America.

You are simply ignorant. I guess you type among the bunch that saw Africa into the bush. Please do some rudimentary researches on the issue before making fool of yourself in a public arena. There was no place or anybody called Palestine or Palestinian before 1921.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Divide Nigeria Now, No Angel Can Unite Us – Northern Elder: Arewa Gazette / Show One World Class Project Tinubu Completed As A Governor, I Will Vote For Him / N365 Billion Lost To Oil Theft In July

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.