Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,727 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:17 AM

Siji Olamiji And Egbemode: Using Paracetamol, Bleach To Process Garri Is Deadly - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Siji Olamiji And Egbemode: Using Paracetamol, Bleach To Process Garri Is Deadly (27522 Views)

Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Bleach In Surulere / Nigerians Use Paracetamol To Cook Meat: Concern As More People Use It / Many People Are Using Paracetamol To Cook Meat! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Siji Olamiji And Egbemode: Using Paracetamol, Bleach To Process Garri Is Deadly by Huawei101: 6:55am On Jan 09, 2020
Musa is tired

1 Like

Re: Siji Olamiji And Egbemode: Using Paracetamol, Bleach To Process Garri Is Deadly by Passionate888: 6:56am On Jan 09, 2020
itsme01:
shocked

Insecticide to process beans, paracetamol to process gari, and you wonder why poor people die anyhow

paracetamol to 'tenderise' meat
Re: Siji Olamiji And Egbemode: Using Paracetamol, Bleach To Process Garri Is Deadly by waynejesus: 6:58am On Jan 09, 2020
This is total madness... How you be using tramadol cook meta and hypo to bleach garri no wonder mama saki garri use to be whiter. Chai

1 Like

Re: Siji Olamiji And Egbemode: Using Paracetamol, Bleach To Process Garri Is Deadly by anonimi: 6:59am On Jan 09, 2020
Olalan:
Na only God dey protect us for this country.......a look into how our foods are processed is scary

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4138528_fbimg1471362711749_jpeg32428b294a57b4debde63e3fd7301227

2 Likes

Re: Siji Olamiji And Egbemode: Using Paracetamol, Bleach To Process Garri Is Deadly by VahinHassan: 7:01am On Jan 09, 2020
useless gbegiri eating bastards

1 Like

Re: Siji Olamiji And Egbemode: Using Paracetamol, Bleach To Process Garri Is Deadly by VahinHassan: 7:01am On Jan 09, 2020
[s]
itsme01:
shocked

Insecticide to process beans, paracetamol to process gari, and you wonder why poor people die anyhow

[/s]
Re: Siji Olamiji And Egbemode: Using Paracetamol, Bleach To Process Garri Is Deadly by itsme01: 7:01am On Jan 09, 2020
Passionate888:
paracetamol to 'tenderise' meat

shocked

they do that?
Re: Siji Olamiji And Egbemode: Using Paracetamol, Bleach To Process Garri Is Deadly by qualityovenbake(m): 7:01am On Jan 09, 2020
Some humans are heartless

1 Like

Re: Siji Olamiji And Egbemode: Using Paracetamol, Bleach To Process Garri Is Deadly by uuzba(m): 7:02am On Jan 09, 2020
Olalan:
Na only God dey protect us for this country.......a look into how our foods are processed is scary
Just plant your own garden/farm and eat your produce.
My head is paining me this morning.
Re: Siji Olamiji And Egbemode: Using Paracetamol, Bleach To Process Garri Is Deadly by Impostor: 7:04am On Jan 09, 2020
Nigerians even add chemicals to Palm oil. I know someone who always go to the village to get Palm oil on order to be sure of quality. This has nothing to do with one particular tribe. If you are sick, you can't even be sure of the quality of drugs you take in because most of them are FAKE DRUGS. I once got a malaria tablet from a pharmacy and took all the tablets. About a week later, the nurse in the pharmacy told me the medication was supposed to be divided into THREE DOSES that she made a mistake be telling me to take all. I was shocked because taking all was supposed to be a serious overdose but nothing happened because they were FAKE.
Re: Siji Olamiji And Egbemode: Using Paracetamol, Bleach To Process Garri Is Deadly by VahinHassan: 7:05am On Jan 09, 2020
[s]
itsme01:

shocked

they do that?
[/s]
Re: Siji Olamiji And Egbemode: Using Paracetamol, Bleach To Process Garri Is Deadly by fatymore(f): 7:06am On Jan 09, 2020
Why are we wicked to ourselves like this...

To what extent please...economic gains that doesn't remove them from poverty

1 Like

Re: Siji Olamiji And Egbemode: Using Paracetamol, Bleach To Process Garri Is Deadly by Nobody: 7:07am On Jan 09, 2020
itsme01:

shocked

they do that?

Yes it was a topic here some time ago

1 Like

Re: Siji Olamiji And Egbemode: Using Paracetamol, Bleach To Process Garri Is Deadly by Charleys: 7:07am On Jan 09, 2020
SouthNigerian:

The 2 of una no get...

LoL that slap big.

1 Like

Re: Siji Olamiji And Egbemode: Using Paracetamol, Bleach To Process Garri Is Deadly by Passionate888: 7:08am On Jan 09, 2020
itsme01:

shocked

they do that?
Yes. A nairalander posted about it either late last year or this year, now the Osun state government has just comfirmed it.

2 Likes

Re: Siji Olamiji And Egbemode: Using Paracetamol, Bleach To Process Garri Is Deadly by shilz(f): 7:10am On Jan 09, 2020
AsomughaChuks02:
The day I watched Yoruba people preparing Amala with broom was the day I realized how unhygienic they are.
unhygienic is when u see the person making the meal with the same broom he/she uses in sweeping their surrounding.but please Amala isn't made with broom,it's ewedu and it has its own specific broom.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Siji Olamiji And Egbemode: Using Paracetamol, Bleach To Process Garri Is Deadly by frozen70(f): 7:11am On Jan 09, 2020
One is only assured of his or her own meal prepared by self

Any other meal in a buka is as dangerous as drinking sniper
Re: Siji Olamiji And Egbemode: Using Paracetamol, Bleach To Process Garri Is Deadly by Ijawwomaninoyo: 7:15am On Jan 09, 2020
shilz:
unhygienic is when u see the person making the meal with the same broom he/she uses in sweeping their surrounding.but please Amala isn't made with broom,it's ewedu and it has its own specific broom.

Why did you reply the Sponsored idiot? He is paid to be stupid, so he must meet the agreement.
It is too early to reply a decaying and underrated idiot who woke up as a jobless and sponsored fool!

6 Likes

Re: Siji Olamiji And Egbemode: Using Paracetamol, Bleach To Process Garri Is Deadly by pacino26(m): 7:17am On Jan 09, 2020
From embalming fluid on kpomo, to hypo on fufu, potash is used by oloshos to tighten up things, paracetamol on meat.
Please which of them did I forget?

3 Likes

Re: Siji Olamiji And Egbemode: Using Paracetamol, Bleach To Process Garri Is Deadly by Tenshades(m): 7:19am On Jan 09, 2020

1 Like

Re: Siji Olamiji And Egbemode: Using Paracetamol, Bleach To Process Garri Is Deadly by Gandollar(f): 7:20am On Jan 09, 2020
daddytime:
Na which kind country person come find himself like this FFS?

Wetin come concern hypo bleach with garri again, na who white garri help?

Illiteracy is indeed cancerous.
Imagine that! One mallam went viral the other day applying sniper on stock fish shreds he was selling to prevent bugs.

Nowhere is safe.

4 Likes

Re: Siji Olamiji And Egbemode: Using Paracetamol, Bleach To Process Garri Is Deadly by Gandollar(f): 7:22am On Jan 09, 2020
pacino26:
From embalming fluid on kpomo, to hypo on fufu, potash is used by oloshos to tighten up things, paracetamol on meat.
Please which of them did I forget?
If the potash was poisonous, you wouldn't be typing this right Mr Headward? grin
Re: Siji Olamiji And Egbemode: Using Paracetamol, Bleach To Process Garri Is Deadly by Mrjonah(m): 7:26am On Jan 09, 2020
may God airpus ooo
Re: Siji Olamiji And Egbemode: Using Paracetamol, Bleach To Process Garri Is Deadly by Gandollar(f): 7:27am On Jan 09, 2020
shilz:
Even at that. The broom continues to shred inside the ewedu until it becomes so short and humans are consuming it.

It appears the practice is gradually fading away.

2 Likes

Re: Siji Olamiji And Egbemode: Using Paracetamol, Bleach To Process Garri Is Deadly by duncun: 7:28am On Jan 09, 2020

1 Like

Re: Siji Olamiji And Egbemode: Using Paracetamol, Bleach To Process Garri Is Deadly by Willy123(m): 7:28am On Jan 09, 2020

1 Like

Re: Siji Olamiji And Egbemode: Using Paracetamol, Bleach To Process Garri Is Deadly by iretemide(f): 7:32am On Jan 09, 2020
Nothing musa no go see for gate, hypo ke ?

Gari and hypo what's the correlation ?
Re: Siji Olamiji And Egbemode: Using Paracetamol, Bleach To Process Garri Is Deadly by chocboi78(m): 7:38am On Jan 09, 2020
hmmm.this one weak me o nothing Iran no go see 4 Trump hands

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. / A Comprehensive Ranking Of Fertility Clinics In Nigeria - FertilityHubNigeria / Editi Effiong: I Got Nailed By COVID-19, I Got So Sick And Begged To Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.