Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,957 members, 7,952,850 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:38 AM

Siji Olamiji And Egbemode: Using Paracetamol, Bleach To Process Garri Is Deadly - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Siji Olamiji And Egbemode: Using Paracetamol, Bleach To Process Garri Is Deadly (27519 Views)

Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Bleach In Surulere / Nigerians Use Paracetamol To Cook Meat: Concern As More People Use It / Many People Are Using Paracetamol To Cook Meat! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Siji Olamiji And Egbemode: Using Paracetamol, Bleach To Process Garri Is Deadly by nwamabo247(m): 7:42am On Jan 09, 2020
Some even use omo and klin to aid the fermentation process in fufu/akpu
Re: Siji Olamiji And Egbemode: Using Paracetamol, Bleach To Process Garri Is Deadly by victorazyvictor(m): 7:55am On Jan 09, 2020
Where are they getting all these evil ideas?

1 Like

Re: Siji Olamiji And Egbemode: Using Paracetamol, Bleach To Process Garri Is Deadly by Farki: 7:57am On Jan 09, 2020
EsomahJD:
https://thenationonlineng.net/osun-govt-warns-against-using-paracetamol-bleach-to-process-garri/

Why do we hate ourselves like this? Nigerians and dangerous shortcut sha! grin

1 Like

Re: Siji Olamiji And Egbemode: Using Paracetamol, Bleach To Process Garri Is Deadly by hammedoyefara: 7:58am On Jan 09, 2020
na only God go save us for this country. what is this again?
Re: Siji Olamiji And Egbemode: Using Paracetamol, Bleach To Process Garri Is Deadly by maasoap(m): 8:06am On Jan 09, 2020
duncun:
Nigerians are too fraudulent and criminally minded.
People should be careful what they eat and drink (especially that agbo) out there, cos you might be bleaching your kidney and liver to death

Those agbos are something else. The rate at which they are adding paracetamol, analgesics and antibiotics to their herbs is alarming

2 Likes

Re: Siji Olamiji And Egbemode: Using Paracetamol, Bleach To Process Garri Is Deadly by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:09am On Jan 09, 2020
People wicked sha!

Just imagine rubbish!!

shocked shocked

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Siji Olamiji And Egbemode: Using Paracetamol, Bleach To Process Garri Is Deadly by Somzee(f): 8:37am On Jan 09, 2020
Wetin Ekaette no go see for madam hand shocked

1 Like

Re: Siji Olamiji And Egbemode: Using Paracetamol, Bleach To Process Garri Is Deadly by habeesola(f): 8:39am On Jan 09, 2020
Hypo ke, am hearing this for the first time.
Re: Siji Olamiji And Egbemode: Using Paracetamol, Bleach To Process Garri Is Deadly by Faru1(m): 8:47am On Jan 09, 2020
this is shocking and amazing!
we all have a duty to ensure the right things are done please. in the first place, let's assume they are ignorant, sensitize them and let them stop this deadly act immediately please.
Re: Siji Olamiji And Egbemode: Using Paracetamol, Bleach To Process Garri Is Deadly by Nobody: 8:51am On Jan 09, 2020
Hypo! I'm hearing dis for d first time, where is dis country is heading to? Melon, Bean, Yam flour, Plantain has been preserved by carbide, you can't get original honey anywhere, even you hv to be careful not to get a fake body cream nd soap, expired frozen chicken is everywhere nd now most consumed food Garri? no wonder people are dying at a tender age....God we need your divine intervention in dis country.

3 Likes

Re: Siji Olamiji And Egbemode: Using Paracetamol, Bleach To Process Garri Is Deadly by livinbygrace: 8:52am On Jan 09, 2020
duncun:
Nigerians are too fraudulent and criminally minded.
People should be careful what they eat and drink (especially that agbo) out there, cos you might be bleaching your kidney and liver to death

You are right and people should stop drinking Origin Bitters(plastic or bottle).That drink is one of the most dangerous alcoholic drinks,and as killed many people.I know many people vomiting blood after drinking that rubbish drink.Guys should wake up and be careful .

1 Like

Re: Siji Olamiji And Egbemode: Using Paracetamol, Bleach To Process Garri Is Deadly by juman(m): 9:31am On Jan 09, 2020
updatechange:
Arrest and jail the culprits

Gbam.
Government should arrest and prosecute some offenders to teach others lesson.

2 Likes

Re: Siji Olamiji And Egbemode: Using Paracetamol, Bleach To Process Garri Is Deadly by juman(m): 9:32am On Jan 09, 2020
Nigerian foods are poison.
Re: Siji Olamiji And Egbemode: Using Paracetamol, Bleach To Process Garri Is Deadly by NaMeAboki: 9:40am On Jan 09, 2020
These food vendors na wa o!
They use Sniper to preserve beans, embalming fluid (formaldehyde) to enhance kpomo; now paracetamol and bleach to tenderise meat and whiten gari respectively - it's no wonder everyone is getting cancer, kidney disease and many other ailments.

2 Likes

Re: Siji Olamiji And Egbemode: Using Paracetamol, Bleach To Process Garri Is Deadly by Funkybabee(f): 10:16am On Jan 09, 2020
This is so bad, some caterer are shaku shaku oooooo

That's reminds me a clients that said I should help her to add something to my chinchin so as to last, someone doing chinchin also mention preservative for her to add into chinchin..

Oh my God forbid, nothing wey go happened to my chinchin, 2 or 3months is still yummy.. I don't used preservative for it
Re: Siji Olamiji And Egbemode: Using Paracetamol, Bleach To Process Garri Is Deadly by SctDonald(m): 11:50am On Jan 09, 2020
Man and evil acts are like five and six..
Re: Siji Olamiji And Egbemode: Using Paracetamol, Bleach To Process Garri Is Deadly by Liposure: 12:01pm On Jan 09, 2020
Funkybabee:
This is so bad, some caterer are shaku shaku oooooo

That's reminds me a clients that said I should help her to add something to my chinchin so as to last, someone doing chinchin also mention preservative for her to add into chinchin..

Oh my God forbid, nothing wey go happened to my chinchin, 2 or 3months is still yummy.. I don't used preservative for it
funky baby, nice 2 mit u. May d NY bring u hapiness, peace n prosperity

1 Like

Re: Siji Olamiji And Egbemode: Using Paracetamol, Bleach To Process Garri Is Deadly by Funkybabee(f): 12:30pm On Jan 09, 2020
Liposure:
funky baby, nice 2 mit u. May d NY bring u hapiness, peace n prosperity

Thank you
Re: Siji Olamiji And Egbemode: Using Paracetamol, Bleach To Process Garri Is Deadly by pacino26(m): 12:42pm On Jan 09, 2020
Gandollar:
If the potash was poisonous, you wouldn't be typing this right Mr Headward? grin

Science student spotted. cheesy
Re: Siji Olamiji And Egbemode: Using Paracetamol, Bleach To Process Garri Is Deadly by AFTER3456789(f): 2:49pm On Jan 09, 2020
May God have mercy on us in this country....haba, hypo for that matter... this is really dangerous act.

3 Likes

Re: Siji Olamiji And Egbemode: Using Paracetamol, Bleach To Process Garri Is Deadly by duncun: 3:15pm On Jan 09, 2020
Re: Siji Olamiji And Egbemode: Using Paracetamol, Bleach To Process Garri Is Deadly by alphaNomega: 3:23pm On Jan 09, 2020
EsomahJD:
https://thenationonlineng.net/osun-govt-warns-against-using-paracetamol-bleach-to-process-garri/

Why does the Osun state insignia have two elephants in it when there has never been an elephant sighting in the state?

Black people sef

2 Likes

Re: Siji Olamiji And Egbemode: Using Paracetamol, Bleach To Process Garri Is Deadly by Legendguru: 3:30pm On Jan 09, 2020
Oh
Re: Siji Olamiji And Egbemode: Using Paracetamol, Bleach To Process Garri Is Deadly by OyinO: 8:03am On Jan 10, 2020
Stoopid stewpeed government. Instead of getting them arrested and jailed, is busy dishing out stewpid threats.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Editi Effiong: I Got Nailed By COVID-19, I Got So Sick And Begged To Die / I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. / A Comprehensive Ranking Of Fertility Clinics In Nigeria - FertilityHubNigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.