Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,696 members, 7,827,550 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Discharge from penis, please help.. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Discharge from penis, please help.. (1002 Views)

Help, Thick Yellow Discharge From Penis Despite No Sex For Weeks(graphic Image) / Urine like and pus like Discharge From The Tip Of My Penis - please help / Pus From Penis! Please Help!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Discharge from penis, please help.. by Manadan0000(m): 7:01am On Jan 09, 2020
I had a discharge from the tip of my penis and went to the pharmacy and was given ciprotab 500mg to take for five days, i did but on the 5th day i only took in the morning and couldn't take the last because i was reacting to side effects, my stomach is always bloated, constipation and so on. I stopped having symptoms two days after taking the drugs and never did again till a week later.
I noticed the discharge again and again i remembered i didn't wash the undies i wear to sleep which i know the discharge from my penis is stipl stained on it. then observed it for the days and was still having the discharge, my question now is this please??
Could this be as a result of the fact the ciprotab could not cure the infection?
Did i get re-infected from the undies that was stained while i was still having discharge?
I'm taking injection, doxicycline and ofoxacin now and it's day 4, i press my penis during the day for symptoms but am not seeing any discharge, but very early in the morning i do press my penis again to see but while lying down i won't see any, but when i stand up i ll press and see a very small fluid at the tip of my penis which i don't know maybe is precum..
Please am so sorry for my write up, please if u ve been in this position or ve knowledge of this things please help a brother.
Re: Discharge from penis, please help.. by FVckmannabbQ: 7:03am On Jan 09, 2020
Go for Revor ampicilin.

Thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Discharge from penis, please help.. by DonFreshmoney(m): 7:31am On Jan 09, 2020
When they say u guys should stop bleeping prostitutes raw, you wont agree.. now see you crying for help in this street...

1 Like

Re: Discharge from penis, please help.. by tabithababy(f): 7:42am On Jan 09, 2020
If you are in Lagos, pm me

1 Like

Re: Discharge from penis, please help.. by Manadan0000(m): 9:42pm On Jan 09, 2020
FVckmannabbQ:
Go for Revor ampicilin.

Thank me later.
Ok thanks just this taken alone?
Re: Discharge from penis, please help.. by Healthyway15: 1:51am On Jan 10, 2020
Manadan0000:
I had a discharge from the tip of my penis and went to the pharmacy and was given ciprotab 500mg to take for five days, i did but on the 5th day i only took in the morning and couldn't take the last because i was reacting to side effects, my stomach is always bloated, constipation and so on. I stopped having symptoms two days after taking the drugs and never did again till a week later.
I noticed the discharge again and again i remembered i didn't wash the undies i wear to sleep which i know the discharge from my penis is stipl stained on it. then observed it for the days and was still having the discharge, my question now is this please??
Could this be as a result of the fact the ciprotab could not cure the infection?
Did i get re-infected from the undies that was stained while i was still having discharge?
I'm taking injection, doxicycline and ofoxacin now and it's day 4, i press my penis during the day for symptoms but am not seeing any discharge, but very early in the morning i do press my penis again to see but while lying down i won't see any, but when i stand up i ll press and see a very small fluid at the tip of my penis which i don't know maybe is precum..
Please am so sorry for my write up, please if u ve been in this position or ve knowledge of this things please help a brother.

Hello... sorry about your condition

Penile discharge can be caused by many underlying health conditions. So for easy diagnosis, you should give give more details about the symptoms. If there are other symptoms you feel, apart from the discharge, you should mention them. Like, do you feel any pain when urinating? do you urinate more often than normal?

Just mention them, it helps in providing a sense of direction in its treatment.

(1) (Reply)

86 New Cases Of COVID-19 Reported, Total 627, 170 Discharged, 21 Za Deaths / This Thing Wan Spoil My Fine Boi Abeg Help Oo / Easy Natural Ways To Have Pink Lips - Enhance Your Smile With Pink Lips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.