Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,343 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:01 PM

Mbaka Is A Useless Piece Of Shit, Gov.ihedioha Face Your Work - Charly Boy - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mbaka Is A Useless Piece Of Shit, Gov.ihedioha Face Your Work - Charly Boy (6355 Views)

Protest In Enugu As Missing Mbaka Is 'Whisked Away By Unknown Gunmen' / Father Mbaka Is Missing: Ohanaeze Raises Alarm, Gives FG 48 Hours To Produce Him / Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Allen Onyema Fraud Case: Go To USA, Face Your Accuser (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mbaka Is A Useless Piece Of Shit, Gov.ihedioha Face Your Work - Charly Boy by eDeity: 11:44am On Jan 11, 2020
boss1310:
frustrated people are always the first to call another person frustrated we all know that.but if you think I mind your insults which are coming from your myopic airhead then you know nothing about me.
what am concerned about is your orientation, imagine an unemployed youth who is managing as a computer accessories messenger(which I actually know that no one patronizes you hence your online trolling) yet you come here supporting divisive opinion in a nation that is already complex dont you know that you are shooting your raggedy life in the foot
my dear common sense is really not common I pity anyone who is taking care of you as am sure you are not responsible for anyone, grow a pair and be a man stop dangling on Nairaland and look for something meaninful to do
my words will be incoherent to you same way a child finds it hard to understand advise hahaha

Lol same old trick.
You're not smart.! Keep your lengthy gibberish poo coming. Meanwhile, don't kill yourself yet, there's hope for hopeless and depressed people like you.what's is more funny, you believe everybody lives in your world of darkness, bitterness and misery. grin grin
Re: Mbaka Is A Useless Piece Of Shit, Gov.ihedioha Face Your Work - Charly Boy by churchmind: 11:47am On Jan 11, 2020
eDeity:
Fr Mbaka through his company Aqua Rapha Investment Nig Ltd has brought huge employments opportunities to people from all part of the country and also through his Adoration ministry and foundation Mbaka has provided a helping hands to so many poor Nigerians through arms, scholarships and though so many other outlets... Calling Mbaka Useless Pieces of shit for expressing his Civil right as a citizen of this country while you have not contributed half what he has, shows how dull someone can be. Charly Boy should get lost !
what is talking?
Re: Mbaka Is A Useless Piece Of Shit, Gov.ihedioha Face Your Work - Charly Boy by boss1310(m): 2:57pm On Jan 11, 2020
eDeity:

Lol same old trick.
You're not smart.! Keep your lengthy gibberish poo coming. Meanwhile, don't kill yourself yet, there's hope for hopeless and depressed people like you.what's is more funny, you believe everybody lives in your world of darkness, bitterness and misery. grin grin
and you keep saying the same thing dafty, are u running out of stupid things to say I thought you claim to know how to argue.
you must get sense today u never see anything.
so mr idiot of Nairaland keep posting nonsense and we will keep directing you towards the light hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Is A Useless Piece Of Shit, Gov.ihedioha Face Your Work - Charly Boy by eDeity: 3:54pm On Jan 11, 2020
boss1310:
and you keep saying the same thing dafty, are u running out of stupid things to say I thought you claim to know how to argue.
you must get sense today u never see anything.
so mr idiot of Nairaland keep posting nonsense and we will keep directing you towards the light hahahaha
fortunately for you I'm free today as bird. I'll give you all the attention you crave for. Meanwhile, we have never argued anything from the onset. Should I argue with person that his brain is filled with akamu, what sense would you make? Except gibberish and incoherent lines forming king Solomon lol grin To a fool he thinks he's wise. Don't worry, I'm very ready for your jokes, seems that's only thing your good at. Keep the entertainment coming grin grin grin

Re: Mbaka Is A Useless Piece Of Shit, Gov.ihedioha Face Your Work - Charly Boy by boss1310(m): 8:14pm On Jan 11, 2020
eDeity:

fortunately for you I'm free today as bird. I'll give you all the attention you crave for. Meanwhile, we have never argued anything from the onset. Should I argue with person that his brain is filled with akamu, what sense would you make? Except gibberish and incoherent lines forming king Solomon lol grin To a fool he thinks he's wise. Don't worry, I'm very ready for your jokes, seems that's only thing your good at. Keep the entertainment coming grin grin grin
lol you said you are free today as if your jobless posterior is ever occupied with any useful thing apart from online trolling,masturbation and football betting.you see the times I reply you thats the time responsible people spend online
ehe before I forget how many times have you been pressing your phone today while keeping it charging at the same time, hungry man with a hungry attitude I bet you will be overjoyed to get a #100 to bet today.
you see eh this our country sweet somehow because in an advanced country we know the type that won't have access to social media, imagine you have been replying me yet haven't said anything useful or bring about any information to defend your stupid comment.lol thats enough to show you how far gone you are
bring it on mofo

2 Likes

Re: Mbaka Is A Useless Piece Of Shit, Gov.ihedioha Face Your Work - Charly Boy by Johans1991: 8:29pm On Jan 11, 2020
oldtruth:

That is the problem with fools like you. So, his prophesy; is it about peace to the sitting governor?
u reason like a foool. wait for the supreme court first.

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Is A Useless Piece Of Shit, Gov.ihedioha Face Your Work - Charly Boy by Johans1991: 8:35pm On Jan 11, 2020
oldtruth:

Your parents did a terrible job raising you up.

Mbaka told a sitting governor that he will be removed and another person install. What does that tell you?

What if the present governor faithfuls didn't take it well? Is that not an unrest?
I forgot your parent didn't give you sound education as well because you could have read between lines but you are too dumb to understand.

Won't blame you though, you likely pick it up from your dad. Good day
see mumu, if mbaka had said buhary will not win 2019 election many of you would have celebrated him as if he is jesus christ.

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Is A Useless Piece Of Shit, Gov.ihedioha Face Your Work - Charly Boy by adekolaelect(m): 8:52pm On Jan 11, 2020
oldtruth:

What is your civil right? Does it involves declaring publicly that you will cause unrest to your environment? I don't know if you people aways think before you comment or after commenting
shut up what is unrest ? KANU cause unrest you support him,El zahikizaki did his own you supported him,Fayose prophesized Dom for Nigeria you are there in 2015,even sowore declared revolution now you supported him .ARE YOU CRAZY NI ?

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Is A Useless Piece Of Shit, Gov.ihedioha Face Your Work - Charly Boy by jodeci(m): 8:53pm On Jan 11, 2020
Supreme court upholds Ihedioha election. Father mbaka and his business.
Re: Mbaka Is A Useless Piece Of Shit, Gov.ihedioha Face Your Work - Charly Boy by eDeity: 10:45pm On Jan 11, 2020
boss1310:
lol you said you are free today as if your jobless posterior is ever occupied with any useful thing apart from online trolling,masturbation and football betting.you see the times I reply you thats the time responsible people spend online
ehe before I forget how many times have you been pressing your phone today while keeping it charging at the same time, hungry man with a hungry attitude I bet you will be overjoyed to get a #100 to bet today.
you see eh this our country sweet somehow because in an advanced country we know the type that won't have access to social media, imagine you have been replying me yet haven't said anything useful or bring about any information to defend your stupid comment.lol thats enough to show you how far gone you are
bring it on mofo
Lol just checked your profile for the first time since this your madness started . Was marveled to see somebody almost double my age. Wow like serious, you should be ashamed of yourself man. Now I understand why they say, maturity is not by age. I mean, how could somebody in your age without iota of shame display so much stupidity on social media huh? To even think, you have a woman or a family ( that's if you have o, if not just for picture purpose) gives me goosebumps. What do you teach your kids at home, betting and masturbation?, because that's only thing your akamu brain can retain. You could have read my comment and move on but you restored to insults, buh unfortunately for you you met a match in my person. All my replys was based on that I was talking to somebody in my age bracket because I never excepted such attitude from an old cargo like you. Age signifys experience and wisdom buh yours is far from it. You simply do not have it! I dont deal with people like you, I deal with my mates. I'm not going to reply you again, keep your silly self to yourself.

Re: Mbaka Is A Useless Piece Of Shit, Gov.ihedioha Face Your Work - Charly Boy by eDeity: 10:59pm On Jan 11, 2020
adekolaelect:
shut up what is unrest ? KANU cause unrest you support him,El zahikizaki did his own you supported him,Fayose prophesized Dom for Nigeria you are there in 2015,even sowore declared revolution now you supported him .ARE YOU CRAZY NI ?
You dey mind them, when they were shouting that Atiku is coming before supreme court judgment it was not civil unrest. APC does it, PDP does it and we are all okay with it. That it's coming from a man of God shouldn't make it any different, that's my point. Na hypocrisy and sentiment will kill most nigerians!
Re: Mbaka Is A Useless Piece Of Shit, Gov.ihedioha Face Your Work - Charly Boy by boss1310(m): 4:06am On Jan 12, 2020
eDeity:

Lol just checked your profile for the first time since this your madness started . Was marveled to see somebody almost double my age. Wow like serious, you should be ashamed of yourself man. Now I understand why they say, maturity is not by age. I mean, how could somebody in your age without iota of shame display so much stupidity on social media huh? To even think, you have a woman or a family ( that's if you have o, if not just for picture purpose) gives me goosebumps. What do you teach your kids at home, betting and masturbation?, because that's only thing your akamu brain can retain. You could have read my comment and move on but you restored to insults, buh unfortunately for you you met a match in my person. All my replys was based on that I was talking to somebody in my age bracket because I never excepted such attitude from an old cargo like you. Age signifys experience and wisdom buh yours is far from it. You simply do not have it! I dont deal with people like you, I deal with my mates. I'm not going to reply you again, keep your silly self to yourself.
I keep telling you that you must learn something from me and am seeing the signs telling on you.yeah am a family man and much more experienced in life than your low life will ever be so imagine my surprise that someone as brainless as you will quote me when I didn't talk to you.wait dont tell me you want to change your name from edeity to eservant just yet because of the bashings you got from my lessons.are you trying to stop your e trolling? don't stop yet please I still have a lot to reconfigure and format your stupidity
I know you are hurting cos am telling you things you are doing secretly,my dear we call it wisdom its actually what these pastors and people like mbaka used to deceive dunderheads like you and call it prophecy hahahahaha.you can never forget my moniker and will remember it as the man that taught you something free of charge.YOU MUST GET SENSE BY FORCE
I want you to challenge yourself and wake up every morning saying this"I will learn something new today"I will quit masturbating"I will start being respectful"I will start being a patriotic Nigerian"
do the above and your life will get better, please dont stop yet as today is Sunday and its my rest day to have your time and dish out more lessons.am still warming up

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Is A Useless Piece Of Shit, Gov.ihedioha Face Your Work - Charly Boy by EjaikreTheViper(f): 8:33pm On Jan 12, 2020
eDeity:

Lol it's actually good they let you out of your chains today. Enjoy it while it last o, before they return you to where you belong o, at the donjon!
Ewure!

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Is A Useless Piece Of Shit, Gov.ihedioha Face Your Work - Charly Boy by Mrstryka(m): 8:40pm On Jan 14, 2020
embarassed
Re: Mbaka Is A Useless Piece Of Shit, Gov.ihedioha Face Your Work - Charly Boy by petnuel(m): 9:03pm On Jan 14, 2020
Charly boy wey mumu
Re: Mbaka Is A Useless Piece Of Shit, Gov.ihedioha Face Your Work - Charly Boy by OVIHINNO(m): 9:05pm On Jan 14, 2020
nero2face:
Am beginning to see Mbaka as a Pentecostal pastor that missed his road to the Roman Catholic church, I've never seen such a controversial Rev Father, bringing shame and mockery to the true church of Christ, please church bodies should call MBAKA to order b4 he loose his mind...
how market? When the mouthpiece of God speak u listen!!!
Re: Mbaka Is A Useless Piece Of Shit, Gov.ihedioha Face Your Work - Charly Boy by Okoroawusa: 9:15pm On Jan 14, 2020
Charly Boy.. how market?
Re: Mbaka Is A Useless Piece Of Shit, Gov.ihedioha Face Your Work - Charly Boy by nero2face: 2:39am On Jan 15, 2020
OVIHINNO:
how market? When the mouthpiece of God speak u listen!!!
differentiate bw prediction and prophecies, Mbaka could be one of the Cabals, he already knew plans of the Cabals

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC To Set Up Chemical Lab To Fight Illegal Oil Bunkering / Buhari: We're Happy The World Is Still With Us In Fighting Terrorism / Breaking :El-rufai attacks Tinubu again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.