Stats: 3,151,501 members, 7,812,548 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:10 PM

Mbaka Is A Useless Piece Of Shit, Gov.ihedioha Face Your Work - Charly Boy - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mbaka Is A Useless Piece Of Shit, Gov.ihedioha Face Your Work - Charly Boy (6356 Views)

Protest In Enugu As Missing Mbaka Is 'Whisked Away By Unknown Gunmen' / Father Mbaka Is Missing: Ohanaeze Raises Alarm, Gives FG 48 Hours To Produce Him / Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Allen Onyema Fraud Case: Go To USA, Face Your Accuser (2) (3) (4)

Re: Mbaka Is A Useless Piece Of Shit, Gov.ihedioha Face Your Work - Charly Boy by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 09, 2020
[quote author=eDeity post=85659093][/quote]

Fool... Not assumption. Reality. However, the supporter choose otherwise. In a sane clime, Mbaka will be arrested for spewing trash. Declaring winner and condemning an authority.

Fools like you knows nothing

Re: Mbaka Is A Useless Piece Of Shit, Gov.ihedioha Face Your Work - Charly Boy by EjaikreTheViper(f): 11:07pm On Jan 09, 2020
eDeity:

You would have supported him if the said prophesy was against Buhari or your political rivals. You're the bigger fool. Zombie!

shut up u dey talk rubbish.ur belle for there! angry

Re: Mbaka Is A Useless Piece Of Shit, Gov.ihedioha Face Your Work - Charly Boy by eDeity: 11:18pm On Jan 09, 2020
oldtruth:

Fool... Not assumption. Reality. However, the supporter choose otherwise. In a sane clime, Mbaka will be arrested for spewing trash. Declaring winner and condemning an authority.

Fools like you knows nothing
Lol you're so sicken, silly and disgusted for my liking. Stop claiming smart pls, you're very far from it. Your ignorance stinks !
Re: Mbaka Is A Useless Piece Of Shit, Gov.ihedioha Face Your Work - Charly Boy by eDeity: 11:20pm On Jan 09, 2020
EjaikreTheViper:

shut up u dey talk rubbish.ur belle for there! angry
You're the one sounding stupid and dull. Get lost!
Re: Mbaka Is A Useless Piece Of Shit, Gov.ihedioha Face Your Work - Charly Boy by EjaikreTheViper(f): 11:24pm On Jan 09, 2020
eDeity:
[s][/s]
kiss my black a$$. poor broke boy.
Re: Mbaka Is A Useless Piece Of Shit, Gov.ihedioha Face Your Work - Charly Boy by EjaikreTheViper(f): 11:25pm On Jan 09, 2020
eDeity:
[s][/s]
u do head like Oshogbo roundabout

Re: Mbaka Is A Useless Piece Of Shit, Gov.ihedioha Face Your Work - Charly Boy by EjaikreTheViper(f): 11:32pm On Jan 09, 2020
eDeity:

Lol you're so sicken, silly and disgusted for my liking. Stop claiming smart pls, you're very far from it. Your ignorance stinks !
trash

Re: Mbaka Is A Useless Piece Of Shit, Gov.ihedioha Face Your Work - Charly Boy by eDeity: 11:38pm On Jan 09, 2020
EjaikreTheViper:

kiss my black a$$. poor broke boy.
Lol old trick.
Rick kid, I pay my bills. You pay yours. So Bleep yourself!
Re: Mbaka Is A Useless Piece Of Shit, Gov.ihedioha Face Your Work - Charly Boy by eDeity: 11:41pm On Jan 09, 2020
EjaikreTheViper:

u do head like Oshogbo roundabout
Lol this is actually funny. At least a nuisance made me laugh. Thanks tho
Re: Mbaka Is A Useless Piece Of Shit, Gov.ihedioha Face Your Work - Charly Boy by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jan 09, 2020
eDeity:

How? What Mbaka said was totally wrong. Even if you have a contradicting prophesy, you deliver it privately to the receiver or beneficiary as the case may be.

Learn to respect people, their choices, their position and everything. It is like somebody telling you evil things will happen without mincing words. It is not until he points a gun to your head but his word alone has done the damage.

Sweet dreams

Re: Mbaka Is A Useless Piece Of Shit, Gov.ihedioha Face Your Work - Charly Boy by boss1310(m): 11:50am On Jan 10, 2020
eDeity:

You would have supported him if the said prophesy was against Buhari or your political rivals. You're the bigger fool. Zombie!
dunderhead you think everyone is for buhari or against him most of you tribal and partisan nitwit on this forum only have one way of reasoning.am sure your blockhead wouldn't let you understand that a priest's statement carries weight and he shouldn't be making statements that will cause any unrest especially on a duly elected governor of a state.
I pity most of you here who clearly know nothing of patriotism but only serving your sentimental reasoning

Re: Mbaka Is A Useless Piece Of Shit, Gov.ihedioha Face Your Work - Charly Boy by Classicdexy(m): 12:07pm On Jan 10, 2020
Lol,, mbaka is a confirmed APC man

Re: Mbaka Is A Useless Piece Of Shit, Gov.ihedioha Face Your Work - Charly Boy by eDeity: 1:55pm On Jan 10, 2020
[[s]quote author=boss1310 post=85670969]dunderhead you think everyone is for buhari or against him most of you tribal and partisan nitwit on this forum only have one way of reasoning.am sure your blockhead wouldn't let you understand that a priest's statement carries weight and he shouldn't be making statements that will cause any unrest especially on a duly elected governor of a state.
I pity most of you here who clearly know nothing of patriotism but only serving your sentimental reasoning [/quote][/s]

Hello ! Shut up pls
Re: Mbaka Is A Useless Piece Of Shit, Gov.ihedioha Face Your Work - Charly Boy by Dedetwo(m): 3:09pm On Jan 10, 2020
ChimaAdeoye:
During the Nigerian civil war, my father told me the story of some people (Biafrans) who preyed on starving families. They usually convince their young daughters of their relatives to come and work at the refugee camps, but instead they tie up these teenage girls and deliver them to the camps of Nigerian army troops as sex slaves. They are then paid off with cigarettes or hot drinks for their treachery! These type of people do not have any qualms to sell off their people who are in distress to the enemy for the smallest benefit whatsoever.

Mbaka is one of such types of characters with treacherous personalities to prey on any disadvantaged person for the smallest personal benefit. Even becoming a priest has not changed his core extremely self-centered personality. They look for how to exploit and benefit from any situation even if it's morally inappropriate.

Very similar to those Africans that sold other blacks into slavery. Then declare year of return, so they can benefit from their wealth!

It is either your father was/is a blatant liar or you are a moronic falsehood bearer. There was no work at refugee camps in Biafra during the war. Any refugee camp was self managed. The reliefs were sent to Red Cross or Caritas centers which distribute the goods to the communities including the refugees.

Re: Mbaka Is A Useless Piece Of Shit, Gov.ihedioha Face Your Work - Charly Boy by boss1310(m): 8:47pm On Jan 10, 2020
eDeity:
[[s]quote author=boss1310 post=85670969]dunderhead you think everyone is for buhari or against him most of you tribal and partisan nitwit on this forum only have one way of reasoning.am sure your blockhead wouldn't let you understand that a priest's statement carries weight and he shouldn't be making statements that will cause any unrest especially on a duly elected governor of a state.
I pity most of you here who clearly know nothing of patriotism but only serving your sentimental reasoning [/s]

Hello ! Shut up pls
Hi airhead get bleeped up please

Re: Mbaka Is A Useless Piece Of Shit, Gov.ihedioha Face Your Work - Charly Boy by tinsel: 8:50pm On Jan 10, 2020
Why are they worried about Mbaka's prediction. Since he is a shit, let them ignore him and his prediction instead of getting worried over it.
Re: Mbaka Is A Useless Piece Of Shit, Gov.ihedioha Face Your Work - Charly Boy by tinsel: 8:53pm On Jan 10, 2020
oldtruth:

What is your civil right? Does it involves declaring publicly that you will cause unrest to your environment? I don't know if you people aways think before you comment or after commenting
What civil unrest? What is the harm in his prediction? Other men God have said worst things about Buhari and Nigeria. The one kanu is saying is worst than this. But i know you take him as your hero.

Re: Mbaka Is A Useless Piece Of Shit, Gov.ihedioha Face Your Work - Charly Boy by eDeity: 9:13pm On Jan 10, 2020
boss1310:
Hi airhead get bleeped up please

slowpoke, you even quoted yourself. This your despicable life is it inherited or aquired. It disgusts, I mean you stink!
Re: Mbaka Is A Useless Piece Of Shit, Gov.ihedioha Face Your Work - Charly Boy by EjaikreTheViper(f): 10:36pm On Jan 10, 2020
eDeity:

Lol this is actually funny. At least a nuisance made me laugh. Thanks tho
shut up ur mouth! oporopo! u no get level. olodo

Re: Mbaka Is A Useless Piece Of Shit, Gov.ihedioha Face Your Work - Charly Boy by EjaikreTheViper(f): 10:38pm On Jan 10, 2020
eDeity:
I pity most of you here who clearly know nothing of patriotism but only serving your sentimental reasoning [/s]

Hello ! Shut up pls
Mumude!

Re: Mbaka Is A Useless Piece Of Shit, Gov.ihedioha Face Your Work - Charly Boy by boss1310(m): 10:41pm On Jan 10, 2020
EjaikreTheViper:
Mumude!
transgendered and tribalist
Re: Mbaka Is A Useless Piece Of Shit, Gov.ihedioha Face Your Work - Charly Boy by EjaikreTheViper(f): 10:42pm On Jan 10, 2020
boss1310:
transgendered and tribalist

Re: Mbaka Is A Useless Piece Of Shit, Gov.ihedioha Face Your Work - Charly Boy by boss1310(m): 10:50pm On Jan 10, 2020
eDeity:

slowpoke, you even quoted yourself. This your despicable life is it inherited or aquired. It disgusts, I mean you stink!
better than you will ever be little one.stupid boy what do you learn growing up, tribalism and partisanship? fools like you should be rounded up and executed cos you mostly do worse than the decadent leaders we 've been having for decades.if they ask you now you will say you are educated yet you are continuing the pattern that have been destroying the nation you call yours.
sentimental loon, dafts like you vote with sentiments and not conscience believe me eh your existence in this life is a waste oponu

Re: Mbaka Is A Useless Piece Of Shit, Gov.ihedioha Face Your Work - Charly Boy by boss1310(m): 10:55pm On Jan 10, 2020
EjaikreTheViper:

moonstruck you can laugh it off if you want to we all know it's one of the symptoms of going bananas
Re: Mbaka Is A Useless Piece Of Shit, Gov.ihedioha Face Your Work - Charly Boy by eDeity: 6:10am On Jan 11, 2020
boss1310:
better than you will ever be little one.stupid boy what do you learn growing up, tribalism and partisanship? fools like you should be rounded up and executed cos you mostly do worse than the decadent leaders we 've been having for decades.if they ask you now you will say you are educated yet you are continuing the pattern that have been destroying the nation you call yours.
sentimental loon, dafts like you vote with sentiments and not conscience believe me eh your existence in this life is a waste oponu
Haha grin grin you can say your nonsense without crying na. At least read your article before posting na, you write so many without point or correlation. I mean what's sentiment, tribalism or partisanship to what's being discussed. Seriously, apart from being dull and slow, you sound frustrated and depressed. Anyway, It's only on platform like this that insane people like you are given opportunities to display your insanity.
Re: Mbaka Is A Useless Piece Of Shit, Gov.ihedioha Face Your Work - Charly Boy by eDeity: 6:17am On Jan 11, 2020
EjaikreTheViper:

shut up ur mouth! oporopo! u no get level. olodo
Lol it's actually good they let you out of your chains today. Enjoy it while it last o, before they return you to where you belong o, at the donjon!
Re: Mbaka Is A Useless Piece Of Shit, Gov.ihedioha Face Your Work - Charly Boy by Hedonisco: 6:50am On Jan 11, 2020
eDeity:
[s][/s]

You're a stupid nuisance and a waste of space. Only an idiot would have any iota of support for this fraud called Mbaka on this matter. Just get lost.

Re: Mbaka Is A Useless Piece Of Shit, Gov.ihedioha Face Your Work - Charly Boy by eDeity: 7:49am On Jan 11, 2020
Hedonisco:

You're a stupid nuisance and a waste of space. Only an idiot would have any iota of support for this fraud called Mbaka on this matter. Just get lost.
Hmm you sound so frustrated and hopeless. Don't kill yourself yet, there's always hope for the hopeless like you.
Re: Mbaka Is A Useless Piece Of Shit, Gov.ihedioha Face Your Work - Charly Boy by firo08(m): 8:16am On Jan 11, 2020
eDeity:
Fr Mbaka through his company Aqua Rapha Investment Nig Ltd has brought huge employments opportunities to people from all part of the country and also through his Adoration ministry and foundation Mbaka has provided a helping hands to so many poor Nigerians through arms, scholarships and though so many other outlets... Calling Mbaka Useless Pieces of shit for expressing his Civil right as a citizen of this country while you have not contributed half what he has, shows how dull someone can be. Charly Boy should get lost !
your submission lack credence opinion is different from prophecy

Re: Mbaka Is A Useless Piece Of Shit, Gov.ihedioha Face Your Work - Charly Boy by boss1310(m): 9:26am On Jan 11, 2020
eDeity:

Haha grin grin you can say your nonsense without crying na. At least read your article before posting na, you write so many without point or correlation. I mean what's sentiment, tribalism or partisanship to what's being discussed. Seriously, apart from being dull and slow, you sound frustrated and depressed. Anyway, It's only on platform like this that insane people like you are given opportunities to display your insanity.
my mission is that any stupid youth like you here who doesn't value national interest but rather come here to spread hate, partisanship and tribalism i will reconfigure his brain and thats exactly what am doing here with your low life.
YOU MUST GET SENSE BY FORCE COS YOU ARE WORST THAN ANY BAD LEADER WE EVER HAD, you younguns are our tomorrow leaders and with the empty head most of you carry around that only contain masturbation and football betting I wonder what this country will look like in 20 years.
many people have called your comments foolish but your first response was telling me about Buhari, abeg wetin concern the president with what a religious figure openly said which can destabilize the peace of a state.I know that fools will never agree they are but have you seen why people here refer to you and mbaka as piece of poo
you said mbaka have the right to exercise his rights to free speech but someone at his position should know better.so Mr stupid deity I dont care if you are from my tribe or region be a Nigerian first and stop being sentimental with the truth.
you can try as much to insult me but I want you know this,though i dont know you but from your stupid comments I know you are still an upstart and never made a family so relax and learn things from me.am expecting your stupid reply soon dont worry my teaching is free

Re: Mbaka Is A Useless Piece Of Shit, Gov.ihedioha Face Your Work - Charly Boy by eDeity: 10:24am On Jan 11, 2020
boss1310:
my mission is that any stupid youth like you here who doesn't value national interest but rather come here to spread hate, partisanship and tribalism i will reconfigure his brain and thats exactly what am doing here with your low life.
YOU MUST GET SENSE BY FORCE COS YOU ARE WORST THAN ANY BAD LEADER WE EVER HAD, you younguns are our tomorrow leaders and with the empty head most of you carry around that only contain masturbation and football betting I wonder what this country will look like in 20 years.
many people have called your comments foolish but your first response was telling me about Buhari, abeg wetin concern the president with what a religious figure openly said which can destabilize the peace of a state.I know that fools will never agree they are but have you seen why people here refer to you and mbaka as piece of poo
you said mbaka have the right to exercise his rights to free speech but someone at his position should know better.so Mr stupid deity I dont care if you are from my tribe or region be a Nigerian first and stop being sentimental with the truth.
you can try as much to insult me but I want you know this,though i dont know you but from your stupid comments I know you are still an upstart and never made a family so relax and learn things from me.am expecting your stupid reply soon dont worry my teaching is free

Lol grin Same incoherent and gibberish poo. How a supposed adult can display ignorance with so much pride even make it more funny. Masturbation and sports betting, Like serious, do you think everybody live in frustration and hopelessness you call a life? I mean, you must be living in a community of dummies to think you have a point where intelligent minds are lol. Meanwhile, keep the entertainment coming, I'm enjoying it. The jokes is on you.

Re: Mbaka Is A Useless Piece Of Shit, Gov.ihedioha Face Your Work - Charly Boy by boss1310(m): 11:32am On Jan 11, 2020
eDeity:

Lol grin Same incoherent and gibberish poo. How a supposed adult can display ignorance with so much pride even make it more funny. Masturbation and sports betting, Like serious, do you think everybody live in frustration and hopelessness you call a life? I mean, you must be living in a community of dummies to think you have a point where intelligent minds are lol. Meanwhile, keep the entertainment coming, I'm enjoying it. The jokes is on you.
frustrated people are always the first to call another person frustrated we all know that.but if you think I mind your insults which are coming from your myopic airhead then you know nothing about me.
what am concerned about is your orientation, imagine an unemployed youth who is managing as a computer accessories messenger(which I actually know that no one patronizes you hence your online trolling) yet you come here supporting divisive opinion in a nation that is already complex dont you know that you are shooting your raggedy life in the foot
my dear common sense is really not common I pity anyone who is taking care of you as am sure you are not responsible for anyone, grow a pair and be a man stop dangling on Nairaland and look for something meaninful to do
my words will be incoherent to you same way a child finds it hard to understand advise hahaha

Adebayo Alao Akala: A Disgrace To Nigeria / Lagos Live / How Colonial Powers Empowered The North

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57