Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,099 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

I Need A Mentor - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Need A Mentor (277 Views)

Career Questions To Ask A Mentor In The First 30 Minutes / Overcoming Barriers To Career Success - A Mentor's Perspective / Important Qualities To Look For When Choosing A Mentor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Mentor by seanblaise(m): 7:56am On Jan 09, 2020
Good morning everyone,
In this new year, a lot of people have made new year resolutions. Many people have listed their goals and aspirations for the year. I am one of such people, and at the top of my list is SELF DEVELOPMENT.
I made a decision to improve myself academically but because of financial constraints, it seems this is going to be an uphill battle for me.
I made efforts to register(join) the COURSERA community. For some of us who don't know what Coursera represents, they are an online education community where students can get online education, ranging from free courses, degree programs and masters programs in several fields of study and it is as legit as physical education. They are affiliated with top universities and institutions around the world especially in the UK and USA.
As I undertake this new venture, I am deeply in need of a mentor, either a male or female, someone I can look up to and it must be someone who is well grounded in coursera programs.
Please guys, help a brother out. Thanks
Re: I Need A Mentor by shawnmich: 9:21am On Jan 11, 2020
Anytime you are looking for online degree.... First thing to look for is accreditation, follow by the country the school originated from and thirdly ranking. Don't just waste your time. Accreditation is the first thing.... Any school that is not accredited is a waste of time.
Re: I Need A Mentor by seanblaise(m): 9:38pm On Jan 25, 2020
shawnmich:
Anytime you are looking for online degree.... First thing to look for is accreditation, follow by the country the school originated from and thirdly ranking. Don't just waste your time. Accreditation is the first thing.... Any school that is not accredited is a waste of time.
thank you sir

(1) (Reply)

Ielts Online Study Group / How To Pick A Good Research Topic For Your Final Year Project / Ai’s Breakthrough Year In Cyber Security : Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.