Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,160 members, 7,811,349 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:54 AM

Nigerian Stocks Rank World Best Performers This Year (2020) - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stocks Rank World Best Performers This Year (2020) (21920 Views)

Nigerian Stocks Fall On Tinubu’s Emergence As President-elect / Nigeria’s Stocks Among World’s Best-performers In 4 Months – Bloomberg / Nigeria Stock Market Among The Top 5 Global Performers In 2017: CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stocks Rank World Best Performers This Year (2020) by ppogba: 12:38pm On Jan 09, 2020
Jewessgratitude:
I think I should reconsider the NSE again..seems encouraging.

Please any stock broker in the house to help advise me on the best buy In the stock market? One that appreciates fast cos I think im going to be doing kalo kalo with my investments this time around. Dont want what happened to me in 2008 bearish market to happen to me again.

Are companies no longer doing IPOs again? Please how do I know when theres an IPO?
Thanks.

BUA cement has merged with CCNN. From today or 2morrow, the shares will become available on the NSE as BUA and not CCNN. Try and get it if you can. It will be a good buy.

The Banking stocks have been on fire for the past few days.. Hold on for now but Access Bank is still under valued and ETI.

I will not charge you for consultancy.
Re: Nigerian Stocks Rank World Best Performers This Year (2020) by ppogba: 12:41pm On Jan 09, 2020
Austine1212:

Dollar term hell no, Nigeria stocks capitalisation is very low.

SA 4th biggest bank is richer than all nigerian banks combined.

Percentage yes it may be leading but not dollar terms

The size of Nigeria's budget too is not up to some Multinationals revenue in the USA. So what point are you driving at?
Re: Nigerian Stocks Rank World Best Performers This Year (2020) by Mccullum: 12:49pm On Jan 09, 2020
u11ae1013:
Thanks to trump

Which Trump? mschhhhhh
Re: Nigerian Stocks Rank World Best Performers This Year (2020) by Revolva(m): 12:53pm On Jan 09, 2020
All hoax which Nigerian stock exchange I sorry fir peeps that will try place a forex trade with NGN naira na loss u go just enter
Re: Nigerian Stocks Rank World Best Performers This Year (2020) by delawal: 12:53pm On Jan 09, 2020
Wada3:
The level of progress being experienced now has vindicated the majority of Nigerians that reelected President Muhammadu Buhari and his ever reliable and competent Vice, Professor Yemi Osinbajo
seems u work for d office of d vice president. we can understand ur false comments all over is been paid for. keep on till ur grandchildren in future become wheelbarrow pushers BC this ur buhari dn crash this economy beyond repair .
Re: Nigerian Stocks Rank World Best Performers This Year (2020) by akintunde63: 1:00pm On Jan 09, 2020
Blindersoff:
Nigerian stocks have been ranked as the world's best performers this year in dollar terms.

Paul Wallace @PaulWallace123 tweeted:

https://mobile.twitter.com/PaulWallace123/status/1214858605624774664

Wailers, oya come and cry! I kuku know you will never see anything good in Nigeria and her govt.
Re: Nigerian Stocks Rank World Best Performers This Year (2020) by Blindersoff: 1:21pm On Jan 09, 2020
Austine1212:

Dollar term hell no, Nigeria stocks capitalisation is very low.

SA 4th biggest bank is richer than all nigerian banks combined.

Percentage yes it may be leading but not dollar terms

LMAO Nigeria that is the largest economy in Africa and has overtaken South Africa as the most attractive country brand in Africa is who you claim South Africa is above in dollar terms.

I will just sit here and laugh at the foolishness you typed
Re: Nigerian Stocks Rank World Best Performers This Year (2020) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jan 09, 2020
ppogba:

BUA cement has merged with CCNN. From today or 2morrow, the shares will become available on the NSE as BUA and not CCNN. Try and get it if you can. It will be a good buy.

The Banking stocks have been on fire for the past few days.. Hold on for now but Access Bank is still under valued and ETI.

I will not charge you for consultancy.

Ok. Are you a house?
How much per share?
Which account do I buy the shares into? You going to open an account for me?
Re: Nigerian Stocks Rank World Best Performers This Year (2020) by Daniel207(m): 1:24pm On Jan 09, 2020
Nigeria go better this year. I'm happy that i will be a billionaire this year
Re: Nigerian Stocks Rank World Best Performers This Year (2020) by Princejydo(m): 1:53pm On Jan 09, 2020
Do you need lesson teacher for your child in Akure, on chemistry, mathematics and physics. Call Ola on 08066203874
Re: Nigerian Stocks Rank World Best Performers This Year (2020) by dayomarina(m): 1:55pm On Jan 09, 2020
Blindersoff:
Nigerian stocks have been ranked as the world's best performers this year in dollar terms.

*BOI Microfinance Bank *

Do you know an entrepreneur, business owner or salary earner who requires Assest Finace, Working Capital or Consumer Loan? Kindly refer them to me *Victor 07068208445*
At Bank Of Industry Micro Finance Bank we disburse loans N200,000 – N 5,000,000. @ 4% monthly interest rates on Principal on a reducing balance basis.
Repayment is between 6-12 months depending on cashflow.
Turn around time is 3-5 Working Days
Collateral: One Good Guarantor (Working class in a reputable organisation preferable)
N.B: Eligible for active business owners and salary earners in LAGOS ONLY!!!
Basic Requirements
• 2 Recent passports
• Copy of valid identity card
• Utility bill(within the preceding 3 months)
• Initial Deposit-3,000 (Inclusive Credit Search)
• Statement of account for a minimum of 6 months

Please help Repost to Friends,Family and colleague
Re: Nigerian Stocks Rank World Best Performers This Year (2020) by NaijadrivaCars: 1:55pm On Jan 09, 2020
This is funny. Is today not 9th day of this year

Too early abeg.
Re: Nigerian Stocks Rank World Best Performers This Year (2020) by NaijadrivaCars: 1:56pm On Jan 09, 2020
This is funny. Is today not 9th day of this year

Too early abeg.
Re: Nigerian Stocks Rank World Best Performers This Year (2020) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jan 09, 2020
Blindersoff:

This year that is just 9 days old
Re: Nigerian Stocks Rank World Best Performers This Year (2020) by Offpoint: 2:08pm On Jan 09, 2020
airminem:
smiley Offpoint over to you wink
my dear I'm busy thinking about my life not Nigeria Stock market.
I'm planning on denouncing my citizenship, perhaps I can Togolese.
Re: Nigerian Stocks Rank World Best Performers This Year (2020) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jan 09, 2020
Blindersoff:

LMAO Nigeria that is the largest economy in Africa and has overtaken South Africa as the most attractive country brand in Africa is who you claim South Africa is above in dollar terms.

GDP bigger yes

That is due to oil

But south african companies are the most capitalized and most richest in Africa, you can go to Google and verify

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stocks Rank World Best Performers This Year (2020) by IronGalaxy: 2:30pm On Jan 09, 2020
Blindersoff:

It is the largest economy in Africa no doubt, but absolutely nothing tangible to show. So in essence it's like a fiat with a Ferrari emblem
Re: Nigerian Stocks Rank World Best Performers This Year (2020) by IronGalaxy: 2:33pm On Jan 09, 2020
Austine1212:

GDP bigger yes

That is due to oil

But south african companies are the most capitalized and most richest in Africa, you can go to Google and verify
They are happy with the number one economy status while it has brought them absolutely nothing.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stocks Rank World Best Performers This Year (2020) by Blindersoff: 2:53pm On Jan 09, 2020
Austine1212:

GDP bigger yes

That is due to oil

Your usage of MOST RICHEST rather than just RICHEST has discouraged me from doing so because it is clear you would not even understand Google if you used it
Re: Nigerian Stocks Rank World Best Performers This Year (2020) by donprinyo(m): 2:59pm On Jan 09, 2020
Now u see the real yahoo yahoo.
Re: Nigerian Stocks Rank World Best Performers This Year (2020) by tityboi: 3:34pm On Jan 09, 2020
World best in losing right
Re: Nigerian Stocks Rank World Best Performers This Year (2020) by frog12: 4:37pm On Jan 09, 2020
dont mind these idiots. the individual stocks are POOR. who go invest in the NSE ?

dont mind these idiots. the individual stocks are POOR. who go invest in the NSE ?

Re: Nigerian Stocks Rank World Best Performers This Year (2020) by Bbbwings: 4:45pm On Jan 09, 2020
MariaAngeles:
Financial experts, how does this benefit the average Nigerian ?
It is already doubling down.
All the money I saw yesterday, is no where to be found
Re: Nigerian Stocks Rank World Best Performers This Year (2020) by Wada3: 7:37pm On Jan 09, 2020
It is forward ever, backwards never
Re: Nigerian Stocks Rank World Best Performers This Year (2020) by ofuonyebi: 9:28pm On Jan 09, 2020
Everything starting to turn around better in Buhari"s era...

In God we trust in the Sheriff next Level!
Re: Nigerian Stocks Rank World Best Performers This Year (2020) by zmanto(m): 11:06pm On Jan 09, 2020
MariaAngeles:
A very good question.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stocks Rank World Best Performers This Year (2020) by Mftivi: 11:48pm On Jan 09, 2020
MariaAngeles:
it doesn't benefit average Nigerian in any way. FG Bonds rate is unattractive now so it's just common sense that investors would shift towards equities, it adds nothing to the common man.
FDI (foreign direct Investment) have been nose diving since this administration took over and FDI can affect the average Nigerian but in this case negatively.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stocks Rank World Best Performers This Year (2020) by DZTech: 11:53pm On Jan 09, 2020
"Records of trading on the NSE as
of December 20, 2019 showed
that the equity market dipped by
15.60 per cent year-to-date due
to massive sell-offs, yet it
recorded strong corporate
fundamentals of listed
companies against a loss of
17.81 per cent in 2018."
Jewessgratitude:

Ok. That was why I asked to be sure before going into it again.

meaning it lost 17.81% by Dec 2018 & 15.6% by Dec 2019.
how about recession yr, 2016?
or 6 months without ministers in 2015?
check 4 urself.

wot will border closure, high subsidy cost & new minimum wage cause dis year?
add all d new taxes, a budget of less dn 30% capital expenditure & many more to b revealed (like 200,000 npower guys being sacked)-
buy shares at ur own peril.
qed.
but ur broker will thank God 4 u!
lol
Re: Nigerian Stocks Rank World Best Performers This Year (2020) by MariaAngeles: 11:56pm On Jan 09, 2020
Mftivi:
it doesn't benefit average Nigerian in any way. FG Bonds rate is unattractive now so it's just common sense that investors would shift towards equities, it adds nothing to the common man.
FDI (foreign direct Investment) have been nose diving since this administration took over and FDI can affect the average Nigerian but in this case negatively.
Thanks .
Re: Nigerian Stocks Rank World Best Performers This Year (2020) by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jan 09, 2020
DZTech:
u really believe d rubbish ur reading here?!
find a chart to show u d NSE cap year on year since 2015. better b sitting down & have people nearby.
if u love urself, beta convert ur naira to dollars b4 devaluation.
a word is enough.

Ok. That was why I asked to be sure before going into it again.
Re: Nigerian Stocks Rank World Best Performers This Year (2020) by Kingspin(m): 12:25am On Jan 10, 2020
Shut up! Herdsmen and Boko haram are still killing and kidnapping innocent people.

Stop this problem and watch Nigeria become number 1

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

SEC On Proliferation Of Unregistered Online Investment And Trading Platforms / Why Invest In Treasury Bills When Theres Stanbic's Mutual Funds? / Chaka Receives SEC License For Stock Trading In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.