Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,758 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Damage To US Air Base In Iraq Hit By Iranian Missiles (Satellite Photos) - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Damage To US Air Base In Iraq Hit By Iranian Missiles (Satellite Photos) (95105 Views)

U.S Nuclear Bomb Damaged In An Accident At Dutch Air Base (Photos) / New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles / US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Damage To US Air Base In Iraq Hit By Iranian Missiles (Satellite Photos) by dederocs(m): 6:48pm On Jan 09, 2020
mu2sa2:
People forget that most Iranians are Shiites. Shiites have this persecution complex and regard American action as a continuation of the centuries of injustice against the shiites. To them, any attack on Iran is attack on Shiism and their response is to resolve to die if need be to defend their faith. That's why when Trump was issuing threats to scare them, they never cared a hoot and went ahead to strike back. Iranians have been building up their defence capabilities for decades that today they can't be toyed with. They vowed to swiftly retaliate against US and they did. Trump's threats turned out to be empty. Those shiites, very strongheaded!
US works tactically, that man was a threat to them, he had a cult like following, hence taking him out is not good for Iran's international security operations, he was not preparing for his death, hence he has not passed on or instructed his successor on important secrets...the US understand that in such regions they build strong men, rather than strong institutions, hence taking out a strong man can really deal a blow to the nation, and set them back strategically, in terms of influence and control of the region. There is no point to escalate it further at this point. Wars are fought for reasons and out of necessity, human resources and money are lost in warfare.
Re: Damage To US Air Base In Iraq Hit By Iranian Missiles (Satellite Photos) by Horus(m): 6:50pm On Jan 09, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8p14m2sua24

Iran: State TV shows preparation of missiles ahead of strike on US Iraq base

Iranian state TV has released footage purportedly showing preparations ahead of Tehran’s missile attack on al-Asad Airbase housing US forces in Iraq on Wednesday. Footage shows warehouses housing the missiles in an undisclosed location as well as launch preparations by Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) officers.
Re: Damage To US Air Base In Iraq Hit By Iranian Missiles (Satellite Photos) by dederocs(m): 6:54pm On Jan 09, 2020
Horus:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8p14m2sua24

Iran: State TV shows preparation of missiles ahead of strike on US Iraq base

Iranian state TV has released footage purportedly showing preparations ahead of Tehran’s missile attack on al-Asad Airbase housing US forces in Iraq on Wednesday. Footage shows warehouses housing the missiles in an undisclosed location as well as launch preparations by Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) officers.
If you really have the strength you won't show off with these basic missiles being loaded into silos grin
Iran likes propaganda too much, farce cheesy
Re: Damage To US Air Base In Iraq Hit By Iranian Missiles (Satellite Photos) by Larryomooba(m): 7:26pm On Jan 09, 2020
eTECTIV:
Over 22 ballistic missiles, 5 impact points... Where d remaining missiles hit
1hit Ukrainian Plane.
Re: Damage To US Air Base In Iraq Hit By Iranian Missiles (Satellite Photos) by tonididdy(m): 10:18pm On Jan 09, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Too bad
I do not support America on this one
Soleimani was supposed to meet with irag prime minister in Baghdad to discuss about security and peace talks
Trump should apologize
Killing a government official of a sovereign nation just because you have intelligent report that he is aiding terrorists is bad. Another country top commander for that matter! America dey craze o
Them just dey form power
Although them go defeat Iran if them really fight but i can bet my balls Iran go bloody America small even Americans nor go see body take celebrate thier own Victory

For this life no body be superman

That was how Saddam Hussein was accused of having enough arsenal
Till today no evidence

And moreover if this fight start other countries go take advantage take find trouble or bring back quarrel when dey ground between them and neighbouring country
Especially Pakistan Vs India
Even self Nigerians go even dey pray make the thing spread well make them see opportunity take throw bomb give our noisy neighbor called Ghana followed by South Africa

Until the rest of the Muslim Nations begin to embrace 21st century cultures like the UAE and Saudi Arabia, those remaining Muslim Nations will never have peace.

That's why America is tagged God's own country, America and Isreal will never ever allow the Muslim Nations to breathe, never.

Nigerian Muslims will get their fair share soon, very soon. God is not sleeping. There is no place for evil Islam in the world.
Re: Damage To US Air Base In Iraq Hit By Iranian Missiles (Satellite Photos) by HBB1(m): 10:24pm On Jan 09, 2020
FrMbaka:
[b]Their target is accurate [/b]only that the US soldiers got the alarm and escape.

My question which positioning system is Iran using,

Is GPS, Glonass or Baidou etc opened for others military from other countries?

Do Soldiers sleep in aircraft hangers?
Re: Damage To US Air Base In Iraq Hit By Iranian Missiles (Satellite Photos) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jan 09, 2020
HBB1:

Do Soldiers sleep in aircraft hangers?

Go read the news or listen to Trump's speech
Re: Damage To US Air Base In Iraq Hit By Iranian Missiles (Satellite Photos) by HBB1(m): 10:29pm On Jan 09, 2020
Positivepoint:

So u think 1 bomb can destroy an aircraft hanger. This ain't a movie bro. To kill Iranian solmani who was just I a vehicle the drone shot 2 missiles.

Was it 10 bombs that destroyed Hiroshima?
Re: Damage To US Air Base In Iraq Hit By Iranian Missiles (Satellite Photos) by jude5240(m): 12:27am On Jan 10, 2020
eTECTIV:
Over 22 ballistic missiles, 5 impact points... Where d remaining missiles hit

I'm guessing you meant *make* sure in your signature
Re: Damage To US Air Base In Iraq Hit By Iranian Missiles (Satellite Photos) by pacespot(m): 12:57am On Jan 10, 2020
SchmidtHammer:
No missile defense system are currently deployed in those bases, only radars which did quite a nice job warning the base before time ( those missiles are relatively slow). Deploying a defense system can be seen as a preparation for war and arouse tensions unless of course the Iraqi government makes purchase which is not quite as easy as having enough money to spend.
Pffff! Iran only successfully displayed how far they have to go to start making high precision missiles. Even Israeli defense would dust those missiles like they are no threat on a busy day. I can only imagine their midrange ballistic missiles will even be poorer in general specifications.

I hope they launch one of those missiles to your house so that you can know how poor they are. Jew worshipping scumbag undecided

1 Like

Re: Damage To US Air Base In Iraq Hit By Iranian Missiles (Satellite Photos) by Dissme(m): 2:01am On Jan 10, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Slawormir.. U be real guy and to tell you what, anytime i read Nairaland, i am always on the look out for your comment so tey i had to sign up just to quote you. I de feel you and regard your senses. For this matter and like you always do, you reason.
Too bad
Soleimani was supposed to meet with irag prime minister in Baghdad to discuss about security and peace talks
Trump should apologize
Killing a government official of a sovereign nation just because you have intelligent report that he is aiding terrorists is bad. Another country top commander for that matter! America dey craze o
Them just dey form power
Although them go defeat Iran if them really fight but i can bet my balls Iran go bloody America small even Americans nor go see body take celebrate thier own Victory

Till today no evidence

And moreover if this fight start other countries go take advantage take find trouble or bring back quarrel when dey ground between them and neighbouring country
Even self Nigerians go even dey pray make the thing spread well make them see opportunity take throw bomb give our noisy neighbor called Ghana followed by South Africa

Re: Damage To US Air Base In Iraq Hit By Iranian Missiles (Satellite Photos) by nurusystem(m): 6:00am On Jan 10, 2020
no casualties abi Trump go tell your children.
Re: Damage To US Air Base In Iraq Hit By Iranian Missiles (Satellite Photos) by SchmidtHammer: 7:30am On Jan 10, 2020
pacespot:

I hope they launch one of those missiles to your house so that you can know how poor they are. Jew worshipping scumbag undecided

C*ck sucking piece of shit.

You're entirely hopeless, I stated my opinion with inclination to evidence and not distorted by any preferences or sentiment but you get triggered because it doesn't reflect your delusions.
Arab d*ck sucker
P.S Iran does not have the missile capability to strike my current location.
Re: Damage To US Air Base In Iraq Hit By Iranian Missiles (Satellite Photos) by soodiq91: 8:03am On Jan 10, 2020
[quote author=Slawormir post=85641725]Damnnnnn niggarrr

Too bad
Trump should apologize
Them just dey form power

Till today no evidence

Even self Nigerians go even dey pray make the thing spread well make them see opportunity take throw bomb give our noisy neighbor called Ghana followed by South
America start what they cant finish bro
Re: Damage To US Air Base In Iraq Hit By Iranian Missiles (Satellite Photos) by Tocheagle(m): 1:35pm On Jan 10, 2020
Some Foolish people on nairaland actually think Iran has done anything meaningful

Re: Damage To US Air Base In Iraq Hit By Iranian Missiles (Satellite Photos) by pacespot(m): 2:35pm On Jan 10, 2020
SchmidtHammer:

C*ck sucking piece of shit.

You're entirely hopeless, I stated my opinion with inclination to evidence and not distorted by any preferences or sentiment but you get triggered because it doesn't reflect your delusions.
Arab d*ck sucker
P.S Iran does not have the missile capability to strike my current location.

Are you in Mars that your house can't be reached by Iran missiles. A fool like you will want someone to educate you with your uncivilized argument.

1 Like

Re: Damage To US Air Base In Iraq Hit By Iranian Missiles (Satellite Photos) by Oches4me(m): 9:20pm On Jan 10, 2020
joytothewise:
muslim state 'are' major problem in the world, look at nigeria sef naso north dey disturb with cjn thinking of including sharia into the constitution, damn!!
A terrorist country, the first and only country to used weapon of mass destruction on japan is calling others terrorist, which u agaist their interest u automatically be tag terrorist.
Nigerian supporting USA should know south American dominated by christain are also under American sanction
Re: Damage To US Air Base In Iraq Hit By Iranian Missiles (Satellite Photos) by Horus(m): 10:37am On Jan 11, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqdB36Op88w

Iran General Haji-Zadeh summary press conference IRGC missile attack to US air bases in Iraq
Re: Damage To US Air Base In Iraq Hit By Iranian Missiles (Satellite Photos) by Jimi24: 7:06pm On Jan 11, 2020
babzo:
Guys all this thing na acting.
Putin and Trump be padi for jungle. Iran na Putin boys. All na to help themselves.
Dem wan blow base yet dem give 6 hours warning!
Dem bomb base, no casualty yet Iran TV dey talk say 80 Americans killed.
Dem bomb US base, Oga Trump talk say " All is well".

These people go use all of una do MLM.

Oga Trump need street cred for im voters.
Iran need street cred for dem people.
Putin just arrange all.

Very intelligent conclusion. Trump especially seems to need to act tough for reasons connected to elections. His supporters are mostly uninformed and come from landlocked southern states.
Even in Nigeria mist of his admirers are young and ignorant posting stuff about US wiping countries off the map.
Come on. There is no winner in a nuclear war. The next atomic war will bring unbelievable repercussions on the country that uses it.
Id Trump is using the term "wipe off the map" dont take it literally, Iran also claims the ability to wipe Israel off the map...another stupid talk. Israel is much more capable on multiple levels than Iran
Re: Damage To US Air Base In Iraq Hit By Iranian Missiles (Satellite Photos) by tck2000(m): 9:35am On Jan 13, 2020
Re: Damage To US Air Base In Iraq Hit By Iranian Missiles (Satellite Photos) by tck2000(m): 9:38am On Jan 13, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Too bad
Trump should apologize
Them just dey form power

Till today no evidence

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea / Illegal Photos Of North Korea That Kim Jong Un Doesn’t Want You To See / Japan: Man Spends Over $20,000 To Transform Into 'human Dog', Takes First Walk.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.