Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,783 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Wizkid Reveals His Reaction Towards People Who Try To Stress Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Reveals His Reaction Towards People Who Try To Stress Him (611 Views)

I Am Taking Four-Year Break From Music – Wizkid Reveals / Funke Akindele Twerks For Her Husband, See His Reaction & The Look On His Face / Davido And Wizkid Slam A Fan Who Try To Cause Dispute Between Them (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Reveals His Reaction Towards People Who Try To Stress Him by Chibuikewisdom(m): 9:18am On Jan 09, 2020
’[/quote] According to the singer, he ignores a lot of
such people because no one can stress him
- Fans and followers were spotted in his
comment section reacting to what he said
Nigerian music star Ayodeji Balogun aka Wizkid
recently took to social media to share his coping
mechanism for people whenever they offend him.
The singer shared a post on micro blogging
platform, Twitter, disclosing that whenever
anyone wrongs him, he plays out ten different
reactions in his head before choosing the one
that is appropriate for such person.
"When people do things to me, I play out 10
different reactions in my head and pick what’s
best for that person lol," the singer’s post read.

Re: Wizkid Reveals His Reaction Towards People Who Try To Stress Him by TheEnygma(m): 9:39am On Jan 09, 2020
I just hope Aunty tiwa isn't among the people stressing You. grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Twitter Reactions As John Legend Visits Nigeria / 2020 Grammy: “hip-hop Has Never Been Respected By The Grammy’s” – Diddy / Where Is Ladyf?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.